Grievous and a Magnaguard vs Lord Nyax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tulakhordpwns
Grievous (CW) and a Magnaguard vs Lord Nyax (Irek Ismaren)

Gideon
If memory serves, Nyax held his own against Luke (and friends?) as of NJO. He'd likely manhandle Grievous and the Magnaguard.

Darth_Glentract
^Yep.

darthsith19
Yeah, Nyax owns them. Just curious, could anybody take out Nyax in a one on one duel, besides NJO Luke?

vader11
DE Sidioius? Kyp? Kyle?

Faunus
Unless I'm mistaken, Luke, Mara, and Tahiri together couldn't take him in a duel. But then again, I'm no NJO expert.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Grievous/Magnaguard lose.

Se7in
Originally posted by Faunus
Unless I'm mistaken, Luke, Mara, and Tahiri together couldn't take him in a duel. But then again, I'm no NJO expert.

If I read correctly, the main reason they couldn't take him is because of the ridiculous amount of lightsabers jutting from his body, so they had to throw debris at him with the Force.

darthsith19
Originally posted by vader11
DE Sidioius? Kyp? Kyle?
If Nyax can really compete with NJO Luke and otehr Jedi all at once, I don't see any of those people beating him.

vader11
I highly doubt Nyax is the most or second powerful person in SW universe.

Faunus
No one said he is.

Se7in
Originally posted by Faunus
No one said he is.

It's implied though with everyone saying that only NJO Luke could fight him and win, given Luke is without a doubt the strongest being in Star Wars history thus far.

Shin_Nikkolas
Nihilus would own Nyax.

Gideon
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
Nihilus would own Nyax.

In the Force? Maybe. In a lightsaber fight? No. Nihilus would be raped.

Darth_Glentract
Just curious, how does everyone think Luke would fare against Nyax in a purely lightsaber fight?

vader11
Maybe because of Nyax's sabers...

Se7in
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Just curious, how does everyone think Luke would fare against Nyax in a purely lightsaber fight?

Extremely well, considering how hard and fast Luke can swing.

He could easily swing hard enough to pop the lightsabers out of Nyax's joints.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.