ANH Obi-Wan Kenobi runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain Bob
All battles take place in and near Obi-Wan's Tatooine hut. He receives full rest in-between each battle.

Where shall he fall?

Captain Bob
In my opinion, here's how it would go.

He would defeat the Droidekas with ease.

He would beat ESB Luke after a short duel.

AOTC Anakin would prove more challenging, but with his knowledge of Anakin's fighting style and weaknesses, he should be able to prevail fairly easily.

While his knowledge of Qui-Gon's skills is much more rusty, his defensive style should be able to keep him protected until Qui-Gon makes a mistake.

Maul is much more challenging, and his unusual speed and prowess would press Obi-Wan considerably, but I think that he would be able to win, if only through extensive help from the Force. Fortunately, as Maul demonstrated limited ability in that area, he should go unchallenged in that regard.

Jerec is trickier, and described as being comparable to, though still weaker than Vader. Obi-Wan's unfamiliar with him and his fighting abilities. It might not shine well on Jerec that he lost to Kyle Katarn, however, so I'd say that it might go either way.

Assuming that Obi-Wan gets to this point, he falls here. Anakin's frenzied, yet powerful blows caught him off-guard in ROTS, when he was much younger and more adept. I suspect that Kenobi will tire long before Anakin does, though he'll likely be defeated rather quickly anyway.

Dooku and Vader would, needless to say, beat him easily, if he was to fight either of them.

Se7in
He doesn't make it past the Droidekas.

sithlord1138
Even if he can get past Anakin he'll get pwned by Dooku

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Se7in

Spartan ll
Originally posted by Se7in

Shin_Nikkolas

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Loses to ESB Luke

Janus Marius
He loses to ESB Luke? WTF? Care to elaborate on that one?

Darth_Glentract
I'd bet he could make Jerec at least, maybe making it past him and Anakin, but not defeating Dooku.

Se7in
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I'd bet he could make Jerec at least, maybe making it past him and Anakin, but not defeating Dooku.

You think Kenobi in ANH could take on two Droidekas?

Kenobi and Anakin in ROTS had to retreat from two Droidekas because they couldn't fight them. That's virtually Kenobi in his prime.

No way he could take them.

Captain Bob
More likely, they didn't want to bother to spend the time destroying them. They deflect droideka blaster bolts masterfully, making the chances of droidekas being able to kill them rather slim, in the long term. It's also worth noting that they never actually tried using the Force, which is virtually the only thing ANH Obi-Wan's been able to practice to some extent, and which would also happen to be their greatest weakness.

I don't see two droidekas killing Obi-Wan, who, though, aged, was described as a "powerful warrior" and is the (albeit rusty) master of Soresu.

Count Makashi
Dart Maul would give him allot of problems, if he makes him, he doesn't goes past Anakin, he doesn't has enough energy anymore, to keep up with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.