Larry Bagby Band playing the Cat Club Aug 28

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

larrybagbyfan
Hey everybody!

I"m a huge Larry Bagby fan (buffy, Walk the Line, Saints and Soldiers, etc) and his band is playing at the Cat Club in Hollywood on Aug28th at 10pm.

I went to see them at Hotel Cafe and they were AWESOME. He just added a new violin player to the group named Eliza James and she tours with Burt Bacharach too!

Apparently Larry and Eliza will be going to his film premiere in atlanta next weekend (sept 1) and they'll be playing a show afterwards at 9pm. I don't know where just yet but I'll keep you updated.

You can go to his website and click on music and hear them play Folsom Prison (a Johnny cash song!) which was recorded live from the show I saw at Hotel Cafe on Sunday.

You've got to hear them. They totally rock! I can't post links on here just yet so email me and I'll send them to you. They are getting really big in Hollywood.

I'm sure you can get an autograph and a picture if you ask them after the show!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.