Chubbies!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
Hey, what's the most embarassing moment you pitched a tent. Obviously this is for us dudes.

One time I was in a hot tub with my ex girlfriend and a bunch of other people, everyone wanted to get out and go cook dinner or something. I had a huge boner cuz my chick was so smokin' hot. My friends were like, "Hiker, when you coming out? Let's go." I was just all, "Dudes, just chill for a bit, I'm enjoying the stars." laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
that chick was me. I was wearing a wig.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
that chick was me. I was wearing a wig.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/205/495918263_ff9c1789d9.jpg

love

dadudemon
There was this time I was at a school dance when I was 14. My girlfriend and I were both virgins. It was the last dance of the night and she danced all up close on me. Of course, I had a big 'ol boner. Her hip bumped against my boner and she lifted her head up off my shoulder real quick and looked down to see what she had hit. (I guess she thought she had hit my belt, or something.) She said, quickly, "sorry". Trying to come up with an excuse real quick, I said it was alright and that it was just a pack of gum in my pocket.

A few months down the road, and she told me she knew it was my boner because no pack of gum feels like a tube steak. (those were not her words...but I summed up.) Both moments were embarrassing for me.

Mr. Bacon
in HS sophmore year i think, in french class, we were supposed to go up and do presentations, and i got a woody woodpecker, needless to say i was hoping i wsnt picked to present, but all worked out well

Reverend Axel
Well, it was the first time my girlfriend saw it. I was laying down and she was in the chair. I was wearing my pajama pants, but they weren't my sleeping pj's. She was wearing a slutty shirt, and it got me going. This was before we had had sex. So I had to grab a pillow quick and cover up. Though she saw it. She didn't tell me at the time, though.Luckily for me, it wasn't a full hard-on. It was a semi.

Scythe
Awhile back. I was invited to some chick's dinner party. The day before I had angered her by making her nipples hard before a public speech she had to give out, so during the dinner party with her parents, she gave me a goat-boner and since I'm sittin' in a wheelchair, it was....obvious...yeah.

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/205/495918263_ff9c1789d9.jpg

Ha! 1980's!

Mr. Bacon
another time i was with my ex girlfriend and we were camping with her family in vermont and ironically we were in a tent and i got this erection, i had to cover it with the portable dvd player we were watching a movie on, i dont know if she noticed or not ninja

FoxMeister
What was the tent pitched u with LAWL i crack myself UP

Strangelove
I honestly don't remember

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by FoxMeister
What was the tent pitched u with LAWL i crack myself UP
yep, i have a 5 foot penis thumb up

Scythe
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
yep, i have a 5 foot penis thumb up

anti-boioioioioioioioioioioing....

dadudemon
Originally posted by Scythe
Awhile back. I was invited to some chick's dinner party. The day before I had angered her by making her nipples hard before a public speech she had to give out, so during the dinner party with her parents, she gave me a goat-boner and since I'm sittin' in a wheelchair, it was....obvious...yeah!

Wait...You are in a wheel chair?

Why are you in a wheel chair? Again, I need pictures of proof.

Tattoo
Originally posted by dadudemon
Wait...You are in a wheel chair?

Why are you in a wheel chair? Again, I need pictures of proof.

Weak bones.

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Hey, what's the most embarassing moment you pitched a tent. Obviously this is for us dudes.

One time I was in a hot tub with my ex girlfriend and a bunch of other people, everyone wanted to get out and go cook dinner or something. I had a huge boner cuz my chick was so smokin' hot. My friends were like, "Hiker, when you coming out? Let's go." I was just all, "Dudes, just chill for a bit, I'm enjoying the stars." laughing out loud

Well there was this time when I ............

Just kidding vin

Bardock42
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Well there was this time when I ............

Just kidding vin Oh I get it....is this a joke about my Taiwanese accent?

C. C. Cowgirl
hmm

Of course it is big grin

Mišt
Happened on a class camp, one of my friends had to go to the toilet while everyone else was setting up, so by the time she got back everyone had already finished and went for dinner. We were out there by ourselves, and I didnt want to do it alone so she helped me get it up. Then right as it was full height, everyone came out of the dinner hall thing and saw us both there with the tent pitched between us. Then everyone started laughing and Im like 'wtf' then I looked down and saw the tent was upside down so we had to repack it and set it up again right way up. Embarrassing.131

Barker

Mišt
Originally posted by Barker
Wow, that was a complete waste of eleven seconds of my time. 131wank

Trade for Volek .13 131

Barker
Does Google even look like that anymore?

I'm going to have to go ahead and sort of start leaning to the negative... yeah.

Mišt
kk13

Barker
You ever pitched a tent on mount Barker? 13

Punkyhermy
ha.haha.haha.

very entertaining boys.wink

keep them coming!

Röland
Every time I see this thread, I think it's to talk about chubby girls then I realize it's about boners. haermm

But anyway, the one time I was at my ex's house and we were up in her room watching TV, for no apparent reason I just got one. Then like 10 seconds later her mom is like "Come get these sandwich's I made!"

I'm all like "Oh shit!" I had to practically tuck it between my legs while I went downstairs and got the food. haermm

Punkyhermy

Röland
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
laughing out loud

i cannot imagine how uncomfy that must be.stick out tongue

us girls have it so much bettah!

All you have to worry about is pointy nipples if you're cold. stick out tongue

But that's not a bad thing. haermm sly

Punkyhermy

Röland
mhmm. i'm beyond amused. so you males don't need to be aroused to get aroused eh?

talk about uncomfy situations guaranteedno expression tsk.tskstick out tongue

To be honest, this might just be me, I have been watching a simple TV show and all of a sudden get one without even thinking about anything sexual. shrug

It must be my high sex drive. hmm

stick out tongue

dadudemon

Röland
Originally posted by dadudemon
No...that's quite normal...I get boners all the time for no reason...sometimes I have to pee really bad and I have to wait until it goes away. I wake up every other morning with morning wood.

When I was younger, even talking with a hot chick gave me a boner...It is just the way I am ...always ready to make babies.

I swear my dick has a mind of it's own.

Secretus
Sometime when I get excited, in a none sexual way, I'll get a hard-on. It's great, my package just comes.

Punkyhermy
i don't think that would be great when inconvinient. i don't know how you boys do it. walking about with those things hanging between your legs.no expression

Röland
i don't think that would be great when inconvinient. i don't know how you boys do it. walking about with those things hanging between your legs.no expression

We do it very carefully. 31

=Tired Hiker=

Yeah, it's tough. I often get morning wood from having to pee, usually about two hours before I have to actually get up, so getting out of bed, walking to the bathroom, leaning over the toilet with one hand against the wall trying not to miss the toilet is a pain in the ass when all I want to do is go back to sleep. Sometimes I want to just pee in the bath tub cuz it would be a helluva lot easier.

Slay
One time when I was 14, during gym class I had a boner, while I was sitting on the bench. Then one of the girls in my class decided to, without an invitation, go sit on my lap. That was probably my most embarrassing boner moment. ermm

dadudemon
Originally posted by Slay
One time when I was 14, during gym class I had a boner, while I was sitting on the bench. Then one of the girls in my class decided to, without an invitation, go sit on my lap. That was probably my most embarrassing boner moment. ermm

that had to have hurt.... sad

~KoK!~
It probably felt REALLY good. naughty

I'd tell a story, but I can't pick which one to tell.

Mr. Bacon
right now ermm

wait thats not embarrasing, and i dont have a boner.

my bad no expression

Punkyhermy
Yeah, it's tough. I often get morning wood from having to pee, usually about two hours before I have to actually get up, so getting out of bed, walking to the bathroom, leaning over the toilet with one hand against the wall trying not to miss the toilet is a pain in the ass when all I want to do is go back to sleep. Sometimes I want to just pee in the bath tub cuz it would be a helluva lot easier.

wow. i see...i had no idea it was soo inconvinient...but thats the biological makeup of males...what can we do? no expression

*shrugs*

Punkyhermy
right now ermm

wait thats not embarrasing, and i dont have a boner.

my bad no expression

i don't have one.no expression

*blows*

don't look at me like that.no expression

Mr. Bacon
i hate that, i always want to ignore it and go back to sleep, but its impossible mad

Mr. Bacon
i don't have one.no expression

*blows*

don't look at me like that.no expression
i would hope not no expression

Punkyhermy
i would hope not no expression

you don't have to hope bb.wink

*sits all nice and curled up*

see what i mean?no expression

stick out tongue

Naz
This thread is funny haermm

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Naz
This thread is funny haermm '

i know. i'm amusedstick out tongue

=Tired Hiker=
Boners, man. Friggin' boners. erm

Alpha Centauri
mhmm. i'm beyond amused. so you males don't need to be aroused to get aroused eh?

talk about uncomfy situations guaranteedno expression tsk.tskstick out tongue

"You could be on a train, it's rockin' kinda niiice, pants are a liiittle tiiight...whoops, I got a stiffy!".

To quote Bill Hicks.

-AC

Roulette
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
"You could be on a train, it's rockin' kinda niiice, pants are a liiittle tiiight...whoops, I got a stiffy!".

To quote Bill Hicks.

-AC

laughing out loud

Sometimes I feel sorry for guys.

dadudemon
You know what's nice? Nestling your impromptu boner and package up to a nice ass while holding onto some breasts. I pretty much do that everyday. It doesn't help with the boner but it sure helps me cope with it. evil face

=Tired Hiker=
Man, one time I was like a Junior in high school, and I went to this camp that I've been going to all my life with my family.. . there was this girl Jen who was older, I'd known her for years but she was always a big kid and I was a little kid, but she hadn't gone to camp for years. But this particular year that I am speaking of when I was a Junior, she was a softmore in college at UCLA. We totally became buds and she hung out with me and my bros . . she was smokin' hot, like she gave me some of my first chubbies when I was growing up. Anyway, at the camp dance, I totally pitched one and was super embarassed that she'd notice. And she did, but all she did was look at me, smirk, and push into me harder. That night, she kissed me good night on the lips and I almost blew a gasket. And that's about as far as it went. I tried to make out with her when we said our goodbyes, but she just said . . "I can't." And she sped off in her car. She ended up getting back with her boyfriend who she eventually married. But she knew what she was doing, she just wanted to rock my world, and she did. Boners, man. Boners. erm

dadudemon
Boners, man. Boners. erm

My wife calls the woman's version of boners juiciness. So like, when I make out with her sometimes, she says, "you've got to stop, you're making me juicy and we can't have sex yet." (Still got to get the docs approval...one or two more weeks man.)

=Tired Hiker=
Is she preggers?

dadudemon
Is she preggers?

was. we had the baby 6 weeks ago and the doc said no sex until he approves after her next appointment which is next week. (c-section)

=Tired Hiker=
Well congrats on the baby, yo! Good work. thumb up smile

~KoK!~
Someone should change the title of this thread to "Boners, man. Boners."

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
Someone should change the title of this thread to "Boners, man. Boners."

classic.wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.