Sephiroth vs. Darth Sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
AC Sephiroth.

It's obvious when Sephiroth tries to attack Sion, his "immortality" will keep him alive and then he'll cut Seph in half with a lightsaber despite the fact he has no feats to show he's fast at all.

Last Fre3lancer
Why'd you have to quote immortality?

Nikkolas
'cause it's not really immortality. Immortality suggests Sion can never die. He can. There are many ways to make him die. Just none of them were available to the Exile.

Last Fre3lancer
Well, whatever, Darth Sion wins.

BlaxicanHydra
Poor Nik is frustrated with the fact Sion destroys Akuma with ease.

Violent2Dope
Seph wins, just like how Gouki beats Sion too.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Poor Nik is frustrated with the fact Sion destroys Akuma with ease. laughing out loud

Nikkolas
I'm frustrated with the fact people think Sion has a chance.

Maybe if one person had posted a feat, it be different.

But no one did. 'cept V2D, I think.

The rest just said "ZOMG!1 He's immortal!!!

Nikkolas
Speaking of that, when you think of Sion and Immortal, does this ever pop into your head?

9ycX1qA5d9Q

Maybe it's just the fact they're both bald and ugly but Quan Chi reminded me vaguely of Sion.

Guilty Gear
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Speaking of that, when you think of Sion and Immortal, does this ever pop into your head?

9ycX1qA5d9Q

Maybe it's just the fact they're both bald and ugly but Quan Chi reminded me vaguely of Sion. SWEET! eek! My speakers are working again! big grin

BlaxicanHydra

No no.. I just refuted your argument and both times you just said "Whatever" and didn't reply.

thegmeister53

It might be the fact that everytime he approaches death, he is able to revive himself through the force. Unless Sephiroth is capable of cutting off someone from the force, Sion cannot die.

shin_gear
Sephiroth takes it.

Violent2Dope
Seph casts Death and sion automatically dies.no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.