battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stormfront
team torrent
storm
nightcrawler
blackpanther
spiderman

team visibly retared
invisible woman
beast
ironman
venom

story:
both teams were racing(using no powers) to find phoenix's golden boot. both teams were doing just fine until the end of the race. the teams were racing up a hill, when ironman slipped and accidentally kicked thing in the face, thing swung around and accidentally hit venom in the stomach, venom accidentally shot a web at spiderman, spiderman jumped on nightcrawler, who disappeared leaving a cloud of smoke in invisible woman's face. sue, blinded by smoke released an invisible push toward storm, knocking her down the hill. and the fight begins.(using powers).

Soljer
Invisible Woman brain-bubbles them all for the solo win.

SevenShackles
haha they have retarded in their team name... i like them... i also like pie.. yup i love pie... pie pie pie pie pie pie pie!

and in case you couldnt read between the lines team retarded for the win and the special ride back home on the short bus! woooooooo!

Apolloknight
Invisable women could solo team one with bubbles to the brain. Team ones only chance is if nightcrawler can teleport over to her while she is putting bubbles in peoples head, and put a sword through her. If he even has his swords.

stormfront
invisi woman doesnt win as easy as some think. use the teams people. thats why their there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.