The Long Road to Eden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
The first new albums in 28 years by the Eagles! Release date is said to be Oct. 30!!!!

Deathblow
''I hate the f*cking Eagles, man.''

SnakeEyes
I'm not sure if you're kidding or not ^, but I cringe when I hear the Eagles.

Deathblow
It's a partial quote from The Big Lebowski. And it pretty much echoes my thoughts on said band.

ESB -1138
I love the Eagles. I'm looking forward to the album because they performed two of those songs at the concert they had here at Jacksonville last year; No More Cloudy Days and One Day at a Time; and I really enjoyed those songs. I can't wait for it.

ESB -1138
This month the Long Road Out of Eden comes out!!

Alpha Centauri
The Sahara is filled with people who seem to care.

No offense.

-AC

Nellinator
I like the Eagles. Not crazy about them though. This album is very very country though. They are touring with the Dixie Chicks to give you an idea. The newest single is alright though.

chillmeistergen
I really want to see a picture of ESB.

ESB -1138
Alright Oct.30, 2007 the Eagles' new album; Long Road Out of Eden was released and I got it yesterday and I must say I am very impressed with this album. It is amazing and some of these songs are as good as their best such as How Long, Busy Being Fabulous, What Do I Do With My Heart, No More Cloudy Days, and Long Road Out of Eden.

It has 20 songs on it and I got it at Wal-Mart for $12. You can't beat that deal as most new CDs have 8-10 songs and you have to spend $15+ to get it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.