Would you Hooover your hair in desperation?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LostDoctor
If you had a special date planned, and you just came out the bath shower and your hair dryer was broken and you had no towels
or anything to dry your hair, leaving you with your trusting hoover, would you hoover your hair to prevent going out like a drown rat and getting a bad flu for 1 month?

TOH
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/TOH/bignone.gif

Röland
/uninstall Internet Explorer

Reverend Axel
Qwe?

Rogue Jedi

FoxMeister
Originally posted by LostDoctor
If you had a special date planned, and you just came out the bath shower and your hair dryer was broken and you had no towels
or anything to dry your hair, leaving you with your trusting hoover, would you hoover your hair to prevent going out like a drown rat and getting a bad flu for 1 month?
First of all.... why the hell would you go in the shower/bath without any towels
Second, STOP MAKING POLLS

LostDoctor
Originally posted by FoxMeister
First of all.... why the hell would you go in the shower/bath without any towels
Second, STOP MAKING POLLS

Well what if someone took them all away when you was in the shower?
well?

FoxMeister
well?
And they would leave a hoover?????

Röland
well?

Yes, because the Towel fairy will come and leave you a quarter for every towel you leave for her.

LostDoctor
Originally posted by FoxMeister
And they would leave a hoover?????

Yes lets say they dont think of that.

LostDoctor

silver_tears
Why the **** would you use a hoover?
A blow dryer blows, that's how it dries, not by sucking like a hoover. What the f**k?

LostDoctor
Did i tell you the time my ex girlfreind was hoovering her boobs?
Shes had a top on, i caught her, how would you react if your lover was doing that?

FoxMeister
And you could always go find them.

A few minutes of wetness wont kill

Reverend Axel
Did i tell you the time my ex girlfreind was hoovering her boobs?
Shes had a top on, i caught her, how would you react if your lover was doing that? You say..."Imaginary girlfriend, what are you doing?!"

FoxMeister
ahhhhh a floating hoova

TRH
god....

FoxMeister
yes renske

C. C. Cowgirl

I would put a towel over my head and walk to the date shrug

Can not see why not? ermm If I have no towel I would put a shirt over my head smile

Secretus
I would use a hoover on my penis. BTW, are you using a computer from the psych ward?

DarkC
If I had longer hair and I was seeing someone, I'd hoover it just for the sake of disastrous looking hair.

I'd probably inwardly kill myself for it, but I don't mind being a laughingstock sometimes, keeps me down to earth.

Menetnashté
Why the hell wouldn't I have any towels? Am I poor in this scenario? If I was bad hair would be the least of my problems at the moment. And why not just put your clothes on, walk out of the bathroom and use another T-shirt.(to dry my hair)

Barker

Röland
Originally posted by Barker
haermm .cryl

Get on MSN fool. 31

MR.Grum

Barker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.