Masturbation park ..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malenfant
Hi folks!
I`m tired for not being allowed to masturbate in the public. And I`m tired of masturbating at home, at friends, at school and at grandmas house. So therefore I got an idea.
What if we made a park where you can come and masturbate?
You know, $5 dollars each for entering the masturbation park, and the money could go to charity.
And then you could maybe look at .. other people when they masturbate. Kinda erotic.

But what do You people think abouth this idea? smile

Mr. Bacon
i think its ridiculous and youre an idiot, have a nice day thumb up

FoxMeister
The part about at your friends house, grandmas house and at school is sick...

Vathu
Originally posted by Malenfant
Hi folks!
I`m tired for not being allowed to masturbate in the public. And I`m tired of masturbating at home, at friends, at school and at grandmas house. So therefore I got an idea.
You know, $5 dollars each for entering the masturbation park, and the money could go to charity.
And then you could maybe look at .. other people when they masturbate. Kinda erotic.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/Vathu/Funny%20shit/DONOTWANT_doggy2.jpg

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Vathu
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/Vathu/Funny%20shit/DONOTWANT_doggy2.jpg
rofl2

Grinning Goku
http://members.cavtel.net/jgrounds/cat938.jpg

FoxMeister
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/9680/thuntitled1zw0.gif

allofyousuckkk
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/pokeDApoopy/f2f57788408b7a7293dbe05e849a87f3.jpg

Vathu
CHOCLIT RAIN!

FoxMeister
This thread might as well have been called "do somethin illegal for a price"

Röland
Hi folks!

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/dclap24/Funny%20Pics/transformersnutkick.gif

lord xyz
Originally posted by Vathu
CLIT RAIN! smile

Malenfant
I wanna cum in your faces!

Vathu
Originally posted by lord xyz
smile

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/Vathu/Funny%20shit/Tayzbitches.jpg

Itzak
Hi folks!

You know what would happen if such a place existed? It'd become a breeding ground. Then they'd all have to get abortions, and guess what? Remember all that money going toward "charity"? $5 says it's really going toward abortion. haermm

Their slogan would probably be something like "Helps save those in need by wiping entire civilization off your hand"

Scythe
Wow...

gabrella101
hysterical why whould someone even thing about a masterbation park ha ha ha just thinking about it makes me laugh.

MR.Grum
Hi folks!

But what do You people think abouth this idea? smile you waisted my time and killed me a lil inside

Strangelove
Hi folks!

But what do You people think abouth this idea? smile Your ideas make God cry

Rogue Jedi
I masturbated once in the dressing room at walmart.

C. C. Cowgirl
Hi folks!

lion

Piggle Humsy
This thread made me lol doped

Kram3r
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
This thread made me lol doped

Because you're perverted. doped

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Kram3r
Because you're perverted. doped

You've been talking to ken doped

Mišt
"They already have one of those, it's called Disneyland".
- Pedobear.

Kram3r
You've been talking to ken doped

He's a jerk, he doesn't talk unless I make an effort, I'd kick his ****** balls if I was near him. doped

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Kram3r
I'd lick his ****** balls if I was near him. doped

I'm sure you would.. doped

Kram3r
I'm sure you would.. doped

I see what you did there. doped

S_D_J

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I masturbated once in the dressing room at walmart.
Yeah...I think everyone's been in that situation. haermm

Bardiel13
Hi folks!

Not for the straight guys, considering it would be nothing but dudes jackin off around each other, since girls don't masturbate. Kinda gay.

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Bardiel13
since girls don't masturbate.

What world do you live in? What the f**k?

Röland

A world full of gum drop houses on lollipop lanes.

Bardiel13

A world where whenever women feel the need for a good pokin' they can just go to a bar, point their finger at some random guy and have said guy in their bed within 2 minutes.

Alright, only guys and ugly chicks masturbate. Happy?

Reverend Axel
Why go all the way to a park when you can masturbate comfortably at home in front of a window?

AOR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.