Saudi Arabian Soccer Player Killed by The Angel Of Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
Saudi Arabian Soccer Player Killed by The Angel Of Death

Just watch!

YK16iYFR8kU

Bardock42
Or by the football player that kicked him in the head.

Council#13
Dude, what happened to that guy?

§P0oONY
Why the hell is this being posted, it's not funny in anyway... The guy died for **** sake.

FoxMeister
nonefox death is not funny unless depicted by Robot Chicken cause thats not real....

this is real uhuh

Grinning Goku
He didn't die; he had a seizure.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
He didn't die; he had a seizure. No, he died... Heart attack.

FoxMeister
You'd think playing sport would reduce the chance of that happening

Grinning Goku

§P0oONY
Guy's name is Abdulrahman Al-Shoaibi and he's still alive. It was just a seizure. He's still playing football. Oh right, got him confused with Miklos Feher.

Grinning Goku
Guy's name is Abdulrahman Al-Shoaibi and he's still alive. It was just a seizure. He's still playing football.
Xmn-kYh5JlY

That's Miklos Feher in the video I posted.

ladygrim
He didn't die; he had a seizure. i forgot who i quoted then but i read he had a seizure too when i first watch the video

Reverend Axel
My cousin has seizures.

Röland
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
My cousin has seizures.

I had back spasms once. It sucked. True story.

Rogue Jedi

Reverend Axel

Röland
The first time he had a seizure, he was laying on a couch and I was falling asleep. I look over and there he is, convulsing. I thought he was jerking it. Turns out that was his first seizure.

Should I laugh at this or no?

Reverend Axel

Röland
Yes. Its funny. We make fun of him for it. I have a ****ed up family.

Well I didn't want to post a "LOL" or something in case he like died. But yes, that is hilarious that you thought he was jerking it when he was really having a seizure. If someone in my family had seizures, we'd make fun of them too. Don't feel bad.

Slay

Rogue Jedi
makes you think...whats the point of getting in shape? why quit smoking and eat right? you could go at any time.

Slay

Rogue Jedi

Reverend Axel

Slay
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
good point. what was with all the hopping around? he looked possessed.
I don't know about that guy on the first vid. I don't watch Saudi-Arabian football. ermm

Was talking about this guy, he died because of drugs:
8Yf3sFV_njY

Strangelove
My sister broke her foot in 6 places a couple weeks ago; we've been making fun of her constantly

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Strangelove
My sister broke her foot in 6 places a couple weeks ago; we've been making fun of her constantly confused

Reverend Axel
My sister broke her foot in 6 places a couple weeks ago; we've been making fun of her constantly You're sick.

RogerRamjet
okay...for all the dumbasses who still pretend that guy died......NOT!! that lil' Ali's alive and kicking....literally! roll eyes (sarcastic)

FoxMeister
When you can prove it we will shut up but judgin by the video i think he is no longer "kicking" ninjay

Rogue Jedi
You're sick. yes

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by FoxMeister
When you can prove it we will shut up but judgin by the video i think he is no longer "kicking" ninjay

you know Mahmout Abdul-Raouf? that guy is an epileptic and he played 15 years in the NBA while having epileptic seizures...so if he can play in the NBA with that handycap....chances are that the poor sob in that clip, still be kicking around after a stroke..

Strangelove
You're sick. Monster cry

Reverend Axel
Monster cry Dot com? ermhappy

Leo.M
He didn't die; he had a seizure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.