Thanos Vs Darth Vader (At Full Power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Who wins this?

KMC_Drifter
This thread will be probably be closed....but, I think Thanos wins this. Vader has never fought anyone like that.

Astner
Thanos energy manipulation >> Darth Vaders control of the Force
The heat of the Lighsabre << the heat of stars's cores which Thanos has been in.

Hercules
Well full potential Anakin would have been more powerful than Yoda and Palpatine but both of them pale in comparison to Thanos.

joesdabest1
Full potential anakin would be the strongest SW character ever.

It is said he would be TWICE as powerful as Sidious (Emperor/Palpatine), and Sidious possesed the power to completely destroy fleets of spaceships with his force lightning.

Plus, the concentrated heat of the Lightsaber would easily cut through thanos' skin.

All in all - i think thanos would win due to his energy manipulation/speed/experience/strength, but it would be no easy feat.

Astner
Luke in the novels became a walking avatar of the force.

quanchi112
thanos would smoke vader in no time.

playa1258
Thanos could kill Vader with his pinkie.

Kutulu
Originally posted by joesdabest1
Full potential anakin would be the strongest SW character ever.

It is said he would be TWICE as powerful as Sidious (Emperor/Palpatine), and Sidious possesed the power to completely destroy fleets of spaceships with his force lightning.

Plus, the concentrated heat of the Lightsaber would easily cut through thanos' skin.

All in all - i think thanos would win due to his energy manipulation/speed/experience/strength, but it would be no easy feat.

Thanos has survived the pressure of a black hole, planet destroying blasts, and a direct blast from Odin within Asgard with Odin wielding his spear Gungir. To top it off he has the healing factor of an Eternal and his cells are imbued with cosmic energy. The lightsaber won't even pierce his forcefield (and it has been shown that lightsabers are held back by forcefields, to top it off Thanos' forcefield is a higher level of technology than the forcefields within Starwars. There is nothing that Vader could do to even affect him in the least.

Thanos 100/100

Kurash
its to hard to judge vaders power, but based on feats i give it to thanos, but who knows

Crimson King
Thanos shrugged off a shot from the Silver Surfer. He's gonna look at Vader, laugh, then crush him into a tiny cube.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Crimson King
Thanos shrugged off a shot from the Silver Surfer. He's gonna look at Vader, laugh, then crush him into a tiny cube.

Leave, noob you don't know what your talking about. NONE of you know what your talking about at the Naruto Forums.

I can name TONS of charactrs who shrugged off blasts from the Surfer that is no longer a feat.

Thanos really didn't take the black hole by himself his SHIP went into the Black hole and Thanos came out bleeding. Thanos has never taken any planet destroying blast either.

With that said I still think Thanos wins but the RIGHt way.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Phenomenol
Leave, noob you don't know what your talking about. NONE of you know what your talking about at the Naruto Forums.

I can name TONS of charactrs who shrugged off bloasts from the Surfer that is no longer a feat.

Thanos really didn't take the black hole by himself his SHIP went into the Black hole and Thanos came out bleeding. Thanos has never taken any planet destroying blast either.

With that said I still think Thanos wins but the RIGHt way. Donald Duck's middle name is Fauntleroy.

Phenomenol
Yeah and his best friends are Goofy and Mickey.

SnazzySmurph
Yeah and his best friends are Goofy and Mickey. There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.

Phenomenol
A Football is made out of pigskin.

Symmetric Chaos
Didn't some the Jedi become Godlike in the novels?

Crimson King
Ah, Phenomenal, didn't know you're here. Heard you got that Superman vs Goku thread locked.

Anyways, I doubt Vader can shrug off this:

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6975/thanossurferthroughkh7.jpg

Kutulu

I can name TONS of charactrs who shrugged off blasts from the Surfer that is no longer a feat.

With that said I still think Thanos wins but the RIGHt way.

Here is a hint: Galactus straining himself > planet destroying blast.

Endless Mike
I tend to regard the statement about Vader being potentially the strongest Force User as hyperbole. He never showed anything to back it up.

Anyway, even the strongest Force Users in the EU don't have feats on par with Thanos.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Kutulu
Here is a hint: Galactus straining himself > planet destroying blast.

Wrong! Galactus never STRAINED himself, and the blast he hit
Thanos with was not planet destroying don't you even dare assume.

TricksterPriest
James Earl Jones>>>Pavarotti. durfty First one to get that remark gets the mystery prize.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
James Earl Jones>>>Pavarotti. durfty First one to get that remark gets the mystery prize.

Is the mystery prize phailure?

Crimson King
Wrong! Galactus never STRAINED himself, and the blast he hit
Thanos with was not planet destroying don't you even dare assume.

No, he's galaxy busting! eek!

Endless Mike
"Never have I had to exert myself before to overcome a mere force field"

Do you know what the word "exert" means?

Phenomenol
No, he's galaxy busting! eek!

You don't know what your talking about. thumb down thumb down

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Is the mystery prize phailure?

If I told you, it wouldn't be a mystery. stoned Props to Skeets for making this one.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Endless Mike
"Never have I had to exert myself before to overcome a mere force field"

Do you know what the word "exert" means?

And? whatever it was it wasn't planet destroying.

Endless Mike
You don't know what your talking about. thumb down thumb down

Galactus destroyed galaxies as a side - effect of his fight with Tyrant.

He teleported a galaxy in the Rom the Spaceknight series.

In the Black Celestial Saga he was devouring an entire universe.

In the Last Galactus story, his fight with a Watcher was threatening the universe.

Annihilus threatened to use him as a bomb to destroy 2 universes.

Conclusion: STFU, Phenomentroll.

SnazzySmurph

Endless Mike

Power Cosmic can funnel itself between dimensions. So it very well could have been.

Crimson King

You didn't answer him. Galactus does not exert himself on anything minor, like blowing up planets.

@Endless Mike: I wish I knew you were here sooner. Was Phenomenal the one that got all anime/manga stuff banned from the section?

Symmetric Chaos

Phenomenol
Ah, Phenomenal, didn't know you're here. Heard you got that Superman vs Goku thread locked.

Anyways, I doubt Vader can shrug off this:

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6975/thanossurferthroughkh7.jpg

No thread is locked your chatting crap like always.

Do you want me to post the many members who beat the Surfer's ass???? That is not a feat because the Surfer is weak.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You forgot Roentjenium shifty Silly rabbit, roentgenium's for kids.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Power Cosmic can funnel itself between dimensions. So it very well could have been.

I don't want your assumptions. Your own suggestions are terrible.

@ Crimson King: You don't read comcis you don't know anything but agree with the masses. You just prove it everytime you post, especially in the Thanos vs Dr. Strange thread.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Silly rabbit, roentgenium's for kids.

shakefist

Curse you Google and your ability to aid others in understanding my devious witticisms.

Endless Mike
No, the comic vs. forum was limited to comics way before he got here.

And Surfer is far from weak. He can destroy stars and planets easily. He can even destroy planets and the moons orbiting them just as a side effect of fighting on them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.