Aliens vs. Predator 2 - Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Prime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqpMqpX3z0A

This movie is going to be good.

Takion
I'm almost 100% sure Aliens are going to win this time.

Takion
I saw a couple of predaliens, anyone else noticed?

Kazenji
The predator did a good job in the first film for a trainee

For this second film the Predators most likey will win IMO regardless of the aliens having a couple of predaliens.

Lord Prime
It would be cool if we saw a King predator do some fighting in this one.

Takion
Originally posted by Kazenji
The predator did a good job in the first film for a trainee

For this second film the Predators most likey will win IMO regardless of the aliens having a couple of predaliens.
Theres going to be AVP 3 I'm positive about that thus the preds lose and fan voting will decide No.3.

DoomsdayClock
Is there really any chance of this sequel being good. The first one was aweful.

Menetnashté
Ah...it's gone that sucks.

Lord Prime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SImRxN3ioTE&mode=related&search=

new link here

Takion
Originally posted by Lord Prime
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SImRxN3ioTE&mode=related&search=

new link here
The pred-alien got his head chopped of.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Found these photo's....

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_12823.html

Shin_Blax
Why even bother to post a picture of a human? No one gives two sh*ts about two humans. I hope they both die.

On a happier note.. this movie looks awsome!

NiñoAraña
awesome looking movie. looks bloody enough to be on par with the original Predator and Alien Movies!

Kazenji

Manslayer
Oh great they removed the video. Thanks for ruining the alien franchise anderson. You really blew it

Manslayer
Hopefully this movie wont be as bad as the first. It looks to have alot more potential than the first film but i fore see several flaws.

1) They never explained where the preds got the eggs from. The alien franchise depicts the space jockeys, an ancient race who stored these eggs

2) The events of AVP and problably AVP2 will make ripley look like an idiot as she sacrificed herself to wipe out the entire alien species. The goal was to prevent the aliens from reaching earth and guess what?!

They have been on earth all along! Thus that makes ripleys achievements futile.

3) The bishop issue is another flaw. The original bishop as stated by henriksen and the alien 3 director is human while anderson claims the bishop in his movies is the original one.

Contradiction there.

Well they could have made the setting in another planet But oh well i honestly hope this will be a good movie to the public and fans.

Hopefully the movie will explain how weyland yutani came about as the first movie at the very least created weyland industries existence.

I would also like to see the united states colonial marines established during the events of AVP requiem

Soljer
This looks a lot better than the first, but...we'll see.

Hopefully it doesn't turn out that a single alien kills damn near every predator again. Pathetic little unblooded bitches.

Morridini
Looks much better then the first, and love the fact that we will see Predaliens.

Takion
Originally posted by Morridini
Looks much better then the first, and love the fact that we will see Predaliens.
Is it only me or does anyone seem to not care about the fact that the Predalieans didn't nothing in the trailer?

Kazenji
Originally posted by Manslayer
Oh great they removed the video. Thanks for ruining the alien franchise anderson. You really blew it

What are you on about idiot, Anderson has nothing to do with this second film

Not to mention Avp is a different franchise to the Alien/s films.

Manslayer
What are you on about idiot, Anderson has nothing to do with this second film I was talking about how anderson ruined the alien franchise and i was referring to AVP 1 you dumbass. Learn to comprehend what i typed

Not to mention Avp is a different franchise to the Alien/s films. Funny you said that. Anderson himself stated in either the commentary or the making of AVP that he made avp between the predator franchise and alien franchise to connect them and the fact that weyland industries is the parent company of weyland yutani

Kazenji
I was talking about how anderson ruined the alien franchise and i was referring to AVP 1 you dumbass. Learn to comprehend what i typed

If you had've put AVP 1 in your other post then it would've made a big difference

nevermind then....

Well AVP is more to do with the alien and predator at war with each other rather then the humans trying to capture or fight the Xenomorph.

Manslayer
If you had've put AVP 1 in your other post then it would've made a big difference

nevermind then....
fine. When i said ANDERSON it means i was referring to AVP1

Well AVP is more to do with the alien and predator at war with each other rather then the humans trying to capture or fight the Xenomorph. Which is why AVP canon status should be renounced. You have no idea how anderson seriously damaged the alien franchise.

However if AVP took place in an alternate universe then there would be no problem

Shin_Blax
wo0o0o0o Manslayer keepin' it real.

Swanky-Tuna
Which is why AVP canon status should be renounced. You have no idea how anderson seriously damaged the alien franchise.

However if AVP took place in an alternate universe then there would be no problem
There's nothing serious about the Aliens franchise.

Tyson20
fine. When i said ANDERSON it means i was referring to AVP1

Which is why AVP canon status should be renounced. You have no idea how anderson seriously damaged the alien franchise.

However if AVP took place in an alternate universe then there would be no problem You sound like a fanboy having a fit.

Oh wait. no expression

Alfheim
Originally posted by Shin_Blax
Why even bother to post a picture of a human? No one gives two sh*ts about two humans. I hope they both die.

Traitor! angrymob

Manslayer
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
There's nothing serious about the Aliens franchise. There is if you actually paid attention which i seriously doubt, its to make sure the aliens never reach earth period and the bishop issue in alien 3

Originally posted by Tyson20
You sound like a fanboy having a fit.

Oh wait. no expression Oh wait. no expression so now im a fanboy?

Arahan
ripleys story starts at the end of the 21. century. this movie and the first
is from the beginning of the 21. century. AVP and alien play in different timelines. AVP is before ripley.

Tron
Originally posted by Lord Prime
It would be cool if we saw a King predator do some fighting in this one.

It wouldn't be very cool at all, it would be a very short film.

Swanky-Tuna
There is if you actually paid attention which i seriously doubt, its to make sure the aliens never reach earth period and the bishop issue in alien 3
Oh, I did. I even have a neat song chronicling it. It's just really out there. I can't take it as seriously as other sci-fi movies, which in turn are not taken seriously either because they're just movies.

Manslayer
Oh, I did.
O *rlly?*

I even have a neat song chronicling it. It's just really out there. I can't take it as seriously as other sci-fi movies,

Thats because you dont know what true belivable sci-fi is. Im pretty sure crap like star trek is more releastic to you

which in turn are not taken seriously either because they're just movies. Your wrong period, if not taken seriously why do people watch it? Why do people like it?

Swanky-Tuna
O *rlly?*
/4chan

In theory, Star Trek is a possibility. Of course is completely fictional and I doubt there's a single thing those shows that works exactly as they explain it, except maybe stuff like how coffee is made. I thought Star Wars and Predator were pretty "less goofy" too.

It's like the Terminator series. I like it, I watch the movies, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking "this is kinda goofy."

Because people can watch and like things without taking them seriously.

There's not a whole lot of people watching Dawn of the Dead and boarding their house up in case of a zombie invasion because they took it seriously.

Tron
Thats because you dont know what true belivable sci-fi is. Im pretty sure crap like star trek is more releastic to you

I'm sorry, but this is a foolish statement. You're trying to tell someone that they don't know what believeable science-fiction is, but it doesn't help when you have "believeable" and "fiction" in the same sentence.

Your wrong period, if not taken seriously why do people watch it? Why do people like it?

People watch because they like to be entertained? Since when does something have to be taken serious to be enjoyed?

Manslayer
/4chan

In theory, Star Trek is a possibility. Of course is completely fictional and I doubt there's a single thing those shows that works exactly as they explain it, except maybe stuff like how coffee is made. I thought Star Wars and Predator were pretty "less goofy" too.

It's like the Terminator series. I like it, I watch the movies, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking "this is kinda goofy."

Because people can watch and like things without taking them seriously.

There's not a whole lot of people watching Dawn of the Dead and boarding their house up in case of a zombie invasion because they took it seriously. well i just re-read your first statement, sorry to jump on rambling like that, forgot that people are entitled to their own opinions

I'm sorry, but this is a foolish statement. You're trying to tell someone that they don't know what believeable science-fiction is, but it doesn't help when you have "believeable" and "fiction" in the same sentence. And it doesnt help when you are unable to comprehend what the term believable fiction . Im pretty sure it gets difficult for you to understand the meaning of 2 different words joined up like what i just mentioned

Tron
And it doesnt help when you are unable to comprehend what the term believable fiction . Im pretty sure it gets difficult for you to understand the meaning of 2 different words joined up like what i just mentioned

I understand completely, doesn't change the fact that it's still fiction, a story about aliens killing everyone. As much realism that they may put into it, it's still only realistic to a point, something that's not at all likely to happen (unless scientists find out that there are really acid-filled aliens just waiting to slaughter us all). So, I don't take it very serious at all, and neither do the majority people who watch it (with the exception of the rabid fanboys and those people who let some insignificant things in most movies bother them). But taken serious or not, it doesn't keep people from watching, and being entertained by what they watch.

endrict
Looks awesome....

Utrigita
co signed

Estacado
Some new vids.....
http://media.movies.ign.com/media/746/746237/vids_1.html

I heard that this Predator will be "The Wolf".Who is he?In which comics does he appear in?Sorry I haven't read too many Predator comics.

Thiru
Expanded universe predator and alien comics are non canon

SpiderGauntlet
In the trailer they seemed to launch a nuke..into the city..

MattDay
put it in simple terms, sci-fi is escapism at its greatest in modern film.

look up escapism in the dictionary and you'll see my point, well fiction in general.

SuppMan
AVP 1 was okay.. I like the plot and the history behind the two beasts.. AVP 2 looks kind of dumb.. Atleast the trailer makes it look like that. It isn't a battle or anything anymore, it's kind of like a horror movie.. like freddy vs jason.. LAME.. but lets hope the trailer is WRONG!

Utrigita
Originally posted by SuppMan
AVP 1 was okay.. I like the plot and the history behind the two beasts.. AVP 2 looks kind of dumb.. Atleast the trailer makes it look like that. It isn't a battle or anything anymore, it's kind of like a horror movie.. like freddy vs jason.. LAME.. but lets hope the trailer is WRONG!

The trailer lived up to my expectations, the Aliens and Predators are going to have a serious fight but the humans (as usual) happens to get in the way, and not just that they are armed.

Estacado
First 5 minutes of the movie....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LnQyHC86I8

endrict
Thanks Estacado, That was freaking awesome.

I was watching the Dallas and Philly game, there was a Mazda commercial where the two guys were walking down the street and talking about the new red CX7 I think it was(where the girl drives off). But the funny part is in the mix was 3 AVP 2 clips with the sound of the Predator and then it goes back to ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM.

I thought it was totally random and funny.

Did anyone else see this?

Estacado
New scenes.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOQiZFvtdqE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT3u2gGWaiE&feature=related

Takion
So.....who won?

JackieCD
I won't be seeing this movie. Sequels are never as good

Kazenji
Originally posted by JackieCD

I would'nt say that about every sequal there are some good sequals out there.

Darth Martin
I would'nt say that about every sequal there are some good sequals out there. wink

KK the Great
Originally posted by JackieCD

It is better than the first movie, and ranks somewhere between the death of a loved one and being diagnosed with cancer on the scale of enjoyment.

Takion
So, who won?

Kazenji
I enjoyed it certainly better then the first one then again it was'nt that hard to do.

GahLakTus
I just watched it, it sucks so freaking bad it makes AVP1 look like a master piece, hell there were SO MANY flaws in the movie.

Kazenji
Originally posted by GahLakTus
I just watched it, it sucks so freaking bad it makes AVP1 look like a master piece, hell there were SO MANY flaws in the movie.

Huh ??

at least the alien and predator were handled better in this sequal and better plot on top of that.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Sylar
I just watched it, it sucks so freaking bad it makes AVP1 look like a master piece, hell there were SO MANY flaws in the movie. AVP better than this one? no expression

Kazenji
I disagree, The sequal is masterpiece compared to the first one.

Sylar
Huh ??

at least the alien and predator were handled better in this sequal and better plot on top of that. A better plot? Are you kidding? Basically the trailer showed the entire plot. And handled better?

-The acting were horrible
-It contradicts all the alien films, how does a chest burster mature in 5 minutes as opposed to others whom took several hours
- check this link http://imdb.com/title/tt0758730/board
^ MOSTLY negative reviews
-They took away the once horrifying feeling of the aliens
-AVP 1 had the first 40 minutes for CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, many of us could hardly CARE for any of the characters in AVPR, the crap movie dived into the action head first, hell the deaths weren't as shocking or gave me a feeling unlike the alien trilogy or even the already bad AVP
-The gore was laughable, it looked so fake and in a way i was not even shocked, hell the reactions from the dude getting his arm burnt off by acid made me literally laugh out loud, again bad acting
-It has a very very bad plot and shitty storyline
-http://imdb.com/title/tt0370263/board/flat/93133005?p=1 and
http://imdb.com/title/tt0370263/board/flat/93133005?p=1
-Adding gore does not mean shit seeing the fact that this movie lacks a properly structured story and characters

Hell most of the critic sites gave AVPR a shitty rating save for IMDB which fanboys get to vote.

Oh and not to forget AVPR is unbelivably unoriginal, they played the same music that was shown in alien ressurection opening screen, they used the original alien hisses from aliens and what the hell was the motion tracker sound from aliens doing in AVPR?

This is by far the worst movie of the entire alien/predator trilogy hell the only thing worth watching about this movie is the predator homeworld and the fact that i like how they made the alien more "bio-mechanical" and a more badass predator.

@Darth martin

It sure as hell is, it has greater depth, a more developed plot and story, better developed characters as compared to a movie whose plot is "Aliens rampaging a small town and survivors have to fight their way out of town" Etc, thats so unoriginal, hell it reminded me off one of those shit zombie movies where the plot is basically the same.

Ill be honest, i tried to give this movie a chance and after reading bad reviews before watching the movie, i was reluctant to believe. That all changed after i saw AVPR for myself, its a disgrace.

Darth Martin
I disagree, The sequal is masterpiece compared to the first one. wink

MattDay
i will watch it and then make my own mind up thank u

Kazenji

if you had'nt notice they did have a baby to fest on roll eyes (sarcastic)

and how does a couple of movie reviewers speak for the entire world

You go to a movie called AVP: requiem for character development laughing laughing laughing you go to a much such as this to see to alien species beat the shit out of each other

And you say the first avp had a better storyline laughing laughing

if it an't broke why fix it....

Once again this is'nt aliens or predator this is AVP if you have'nt noticed

Sylar
if you had'nt notice they did have a baby to fest on roll eyes (sarcastic)
If you havn't notice, a baby fest itself won't compensate for the lack of story and character development as well as a plot so damm similar to all those cheap budget zombie movies

and how does a couple of movie reviewers speak for the entire world
Apparantly the majority of people who saw AVPR stated it is horrible storyline wise, character wise and a few others.

You go to a movie called AVP: requiem for character development laughing laughing laughing you go to a much such as this to see to alien species beat the shit out of each other Which is why i find it hard to take you seriously, why the hell do you think predator, alien and aliens are so great when compared to this unworthy piece of shit? Because we actually feel something when a character gets brutally murdered, it makes the movie feel even greater as compared to AVPR where none of us could give a **** about any of the characters, hell character development is one thing which contributes to a great movie, and this shit sequel lacked that.

And you say the first avp had a better storyline laughing laughing Apparantly it DOES have a better storyline along with the fact its original.

if it an't broke why fix it.... You are not making any sense here at all.

Once again this is'nt aliens or predator this is AVP if you have'nt noticed Right and if AVP should be taken seriously and wants to be a better movie, it should have a better storyline, a better plot, be more original and handled by professional directors as well as written by professionals, not amatuers like the strausse brothers and Shane Salerno.
AvP-R comes off as nothing but an attempt to cash in with teen drama and gore porn.

And for the record, it has the worst storyline in the entire franchise of AVP, aliens and predator.

Hell if AVP is bad enough this is FAR worse.

The ONLY thing i liked about AVPR is the badass predator, the predators homeworld and at the least theres gore, this is the only thing AVPR is better than AVP in, everything else AVP is the victor- fights. story, characters...

Sylar
EDIT, kazenji, this is MY opinion and you saying the movie is good is your opinion. Since we are entitled to out own opinions ill just leave it at that.

Kazenji
I know what you said before sylar in the previous but i still have something say

Apparantly it DOES have a better storyline along with the fact its original.

apart from the original storyline it still was kinda crap and also the story for AVPR kinda burrows from the Predator: Homeworld story where they fight in a american town minus the aliens

Yea and this is AVP not santa claus vs the easter rabbit (With the first avp film being almost PG)

Actually i am sense why go to all that trouble updating some hissing sound for the aliens or doing some new music for the film when you could use all the older classic stuff and i'm pretty the strause brothers were going for the look of the movies from the 80's hence why they re-watch all the old movies.

Sylar
I know what you said before sylar in the previous but i still have something say Ok then. Its your opinion.

apart from the original storyline it still was kinda crap and also the story for AVPR kinda burrows from the Predator: Homeworld story where they fight in a american town minus the aliens Ill agree its crap to a certain extent, the team up was soso for me, there was no gore and hell at least the aliens from AVPR looked more biomechanical which i liked as opposed to the shit looking aliens in AVP, thats it, Oh yes and i do like the badassness of the predator in AVPR compared to the first. That sums it all.

I would have given AVPR a very good rating if they developed the characters so it feels more climatic.
-Chose a different setting where it suits the alien and predator, somewhere like maybe space or another planet set in the future
-A better plot
-Better storyline.

Yea and this is AVP not santa claus vs the easter rabbit (With the first avp film being almost PG) Gore alone and pure fighting does not equate to it being a good movie. I'm sure you liked the movie due to the gore and fighting, not due to the storyline. Hell i think we can agree to that.

Actually i am sense why go to all that trouble updating some hissing sound for the aliens or doing some new music for the film when you could use all the older classic stuff and i'm pretty the strause brothers were going for the look of the movies from the 80's hence why they re-watch all the old movies. Ok, ill admit it, i actually liked that, especially the predators and aliens design.

And one more thing i wished they had done which is so essential for a sequel, backstory and also the fact that they should show how weyland-yutani merged.

Bad Ash231
You know what? I liked the first movie better.

At least it had a f*cking plot. This sequel had nothing. I don't care if it's an action flick for the sole purpose of entertainment, it was boring. Blood and guts, with Aliens ripping people to pieces. That's just what it was. And it got old, really fast.

I know people complained about the focus of the humans in the first movie, but it was no better here. I also forgot about the Predator that was in the film...

Perhaps the worst thing about the film was the dialogue. It was horrendous. "The government doesn't lie!" everyone in the theatre chuckled at that. Another bad line was, I think went something like, "People are dying. We need guns!".

Sylar
Lol yea "People are dying, we need guns!", worse line i have seen yet.

But as i said, i liked the first one, it may be crap due to the absence of gore, the teamup and the shitty designs of the alien and predators but at least it had character development, likable characters, a proper dialogue, a good story and a better plot.

The 2nd one was pure action with the absense of a good plot and story as well as there are several flaws with the movie.

I have a question about AVP2 btw, the ship that crashed due to the predalien, was it the same exact ship as the first? Because wikipedia said its a different ship.

Doctor-Alvis
This sounds great because I've had a hankering to see some Aliens and Predators tear **** up. I don't care who's there or why, I just want to see some pieces flying.

Bad Ash231
Lol yea "People are dying, we need guns!", worse line i have seen yet.

It was even mentioned in this review. laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyoBwTEw4tQ

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
This sounds great because I've had a hankering to see some Aliens and Predators tear **** up. I don't care who's there or why, I just want to see some pieces flying.

Then you're going to be disappointed... there is only one Predator fighting every Alien in the movie...

roughrider
This should be in the Sci Fi/Fantasy or Horror Forum. The origins of both are the two film series - just because they've had comic series released about them, doesn't make it a comics-to-film project.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Then you're going to be disappointed... there is only one Predator fighting every Alien in the movie...
But the Aliens and/or Predator kill a lot of things, correct?

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
But the Aliens and/or Predator kill a lot of things, correct?

Predator kills a few, but nothing we haven't seen before or worthwhile.

The Aliens are the ones who kills just about everyone, and it gets exaggerated.

Darth Martin
A better plot? Are you kidding? Basically the trailer showed the entire plot. And handled better?

-The acting were horrible
-It contradicts all the alien films, how does a chest burster mature in 5 minutes as opposed to others whom took several hours
- check this link http://imdb.com/title/tt0758730/board
^ MOSTLY negative reviews
-They took away the once horrifying feeling of the aliens
-AVP 1 had the first 40 minutes for CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT, many of us could hardly CARE for any of the characters in AVPR, the crap movie dived into the action head first, hell the deaths weren't as shocking or gave me a feeling unlike the alien trilogy or even the already bad AVP
-The gore was laughable, it looked so fake and in a way i was not even shocked, hell the reactions from the dude getting his arm burnt off by acid made me literally laugh out loud, again bad acting
-It has a very very bad plot and shitty storyline
-http://imdb.com/title/tt0370263/board/flat/93133005?p=1 and
http://imdb.com/title/tt0370263/board/flat/93133005?p=1
-Adding gore does not mean shit seeing the fact that this movie lacks a properly structured story and characters

Hell most of the critic sites gave AVPR a shitty rating save for IMDB which fanboys get to vote.

Oh and not to forget AVPR is unbelivably unoriginal, they played the same music that was shown in alien ressurection opening screen, they used the original alien hisses from aliens and what the hell was the motion tracker sound from aliens doing in AVPR?

This is by far the worst movie of the entire alien/predator trilogy hell the only thing worth watching about this movie is the predator homeworld and the fact that i like how they made the alien more "bio-mechanical" and a more badass predator.

@Darth martin

It sure as hell is, it has greater depth, a more developed plot and story, better developed characters as compared to a movie whose plot is "Aliens rampaging a small town and survivors have to fight their way out of town" Etc, thats so unoriginal, hell it reminded me off one of those shit zombie movies where the plot is basically the same.

Ill be honest, i tried to give this movie a chance and after reading bad reviews before watching the movie, i was reluctant to believe. That all changed after i saw AVPR for myself, its a disgrace. But the plot is what made the movie boring. Most people could care less about random humans in a movie called: "Alien vs Predator: Requiem"

jrodslam
Actually, there was a plot. The Pred was there to hunt as well as clean up the mess beforehand.

It appears that the pred who died in the crash as the beginning sent out a distress call in which the one Pred responded.

Aliens lay eggs and colonize. Thats what they do and thats what the Predalien was doing. The perdators job was to stop/hunt, him/them.

Estacado
Originally posted by jrodslam
Actually, there was a plot. The Pred was there to hunt as well as clean up the mess beforehand.

It appears that the pred who died in the crash as the beginning sent out a distress call in which the one Pred responded.

Aliens lay eggs and colonize. Thats what they do and thats what the Predalien was doing. The perdators job was to stop/hunt, him/them.
thumb up

Sylar
Remove the actors or pretend they aren't there, then it would be an ok film.
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Most people could care less about random humans in a movie called: "Alien vs Predator: Requiem" Of course seeing their acting sucks, hell their shit acting is on par with another piece of shit known as DOA: Dead or Alive. The brother strausse's are amatuers when compared to the so-so paul anderson. Bottom line, AVP2 sucks balls, all thanks to a lousy writer and idiot directors who claimed that AVPR is going to be more gory than the alien trilogy, but guess what? Alien 3 and alien ressurection are far more gory than AVP2 and more releastic and believable as well.

MattDay
u lot whine alot dont u... shut up all of u

Sylar
It isn't whining, its called stating the FACTS, and how the hell can i shut up when my mouth isn't even OPEN?

MattDay
lol i did interpret that wrong, to be honest they are all opinions when u start with a personal postfix" like i think..." "they should..." anything that reverts back to you, sorry but I will make my own mind up when it comes out in the UK

Marko
This movie will suck.

The first was okay. Nothing special. This one looks really cheap and the plot is stupidly thin

Utrigita
How cares if the plot is thin, and it looks cheap, If you want to see a human development progress go see I Am Legend don't go watching Aliens vs Predator II which is bound to be a bloody film with two insane races using earth as there private wrestling room

IMO smile and no Marko it isn't a reference to you it's for everyone that is going into the cinema and hoping to see some groundbreaking plot...

Darth Martin
This movien was aweswome for me seeing as to I'm a HUGE Yautja fan. Worth the admission. big grin

Sylar
Thats because your 14 years old.... you *DONT* know what makes a good movie.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Utrigita
How cares if the plot is thin, and it looks cheap, If you want to see a human development progress go see I Am Legend don't go watching Aliens vs Predator II which is bound to be a bloody film with two insane races using earth as there private wrestling room

IMO smile and no Marko it isn't a reference to you it's for everyone that is going into the cinema and hoping to see some groundbreaking plot...

I go to the cinema to see a good movie and have a great, fun and enjoyable experience. AVP 2 was an absolute waste of time and money.

Utrigita
I go to the cinema to see a good movie and have a great, fun and enjoyable experience. AVP 2 was worth every penny from my point of view.

*T*
I got a link for the whole thing. Its pretty good.

Bad Ash231
I go to the cinema to see a good movie and have a great, fun and enjoyable experience. AVP 2 was worth every penny from my point of view.

What the hell did you like about it?

Utrigita
What the hell did you like about it?

I liked:

That the predators finally was shown to be a race that had advanced to that level of technology not having stolen it.
I liked that a Single Predator was capable of slamming down aliens like the comic books always showed they should in contradiction to the first movie
I liked the idea about how the Predators are determent to isolate the Aliens and keep there hunting ground safe.
I loved that the humans simply was in the way and was getting slaughtered.
I liked the Quote "but the Goverment doesn't lie to it's people"
I like the idea that the Aliens maybe was created by the Predators for hunting purpose

etc

I simply liked it...

Bad Ash231
I liked the Quote "but the Goverment doesn't lie to it's people"

no expression

Utrigita
no expression

Have you even watched it??? You couldn't see the humor in that, where they are riding in the armor transport and the female soldier thinks it's a bad idea to go to the center of the town and the Women, friend to the first Women who became a alienhost, says that "but the government doesn't lie to it's people" sorry but I laughed out load.

Bad Ash231

*T*
On my pirate copy you hear everyone laughing at that lol.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by *T*
On my pirate copy you hear everyone laughing at that lol.

What about the line "People are dying... we need guns!" ?

Utrigita
What about the line "People are dying... we need guns!" ?

laughing out loud

Utrigita

Ivalice
I go to the cinema to see a good movie and have a great, fun and enjoyable experience. AVP 2 was worth every penny from my point of view. Then you would be considered a horrible reviewer, you call this piece of shit a good movie despite the fact it has the worst line at the moment along with it flaws, shitty actors, stupid teens, horrible acting and an unoriginal plot?

To each his own, I will agree the actors wasn't the best, but on the other hand I didn't knew a single one of them by name before the credit began rolling... So I when I went outside I thought that well based on the actors which looked like they wasn't exactly Wesley Snipes I think they did a good job. LOL YOU think they did a good job acting? Wow way to go.

Bad Ash231
Originally posted by Ivalice
Then you would be considered a horrible reviewer, you call this piece of shit a good movie despite the fact it has the worst line at the moment along with it flaws, shitty actors, stupid teens, horrible acting and an unoriginal plot?

LOL YOU think they did a good job acting? Wow way to go.

That AVP 2 only starred non famous TV actors is a sign that a movie is bound to suck.

Btw, what's up with the title for this movie? "Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem"... Requiem? A requiem is a song you sing to honor a dead person. How is this a good title for an action/sci-fi/horror monster movie? You might as well call it "Aliens vs. Predator: Soliloquy".

Ivalice
They called it requeim because the entire movie crew sucked balls.

*T*
The lighting was bad the Predator was awesome.

Utrigita
Then you would be considered a horrible reviewer, you call this piece of shit a good movie despite the fact it has the worst line at the moment along with it flaws, shitty actors, stupid teens, horrible acting and an unoriginal plot?

I couldn't care less about what I would be consideret by you erm, I will gladly tell you again that the people I watched the Movie with thought it was good.

LOL YOU think they did a good job acting? Wow way to go.

Considering what type of actors that was used... yes.

Bad Ash231
I will gladly tell you again that the people I watched the Movie with thought it was good.

And I could link you to numerous reviewers saying what a terrible movie this was...

When I went and watched AVP 2 with my father, we couldn't stand it. It was so boring and repetitive that we couldn't wait till it was over. When a person was getting killed in movie, someone in the audience laughed.

Utrigita
And I could link you to numerous reviewers saying what a terrible movie this was...

When I went and watched AVP 2 with my father, we couldn't stand it. It was so boring and repetitive that we couldn't wait till it was over. When a person was getting killed in movie, someone in the audience laughed.

I really doesn't care Bad Ash, Sorry for saying that. I had a good experience maybe my criteria isn't very high and thats that, but I enjoyed the movie and I rarely agreed with the reviewers anyway so...

We had a hell of a time my friends and me...

Ivalice
I couldn't care less about what I would be consideret by you erm, I will gladly tell you again that the people I watched the Movie with thought it was good.
Well seems you all have a very bad taste for movies considering the fact that the majority says AVPR sucks, hell i wouldn't bother reading your reviews next time.

Considering what type of actors that was used... yes. Lol Thats the most idiotic statement iv seen so far, "They were good actors!". Why don't you accept the fact that they sucked? Or you have to deny that because you wasted money watching that movie?

I really doesn't care Bad Ash, Sorry for saying that. I had a good experience maybe my criteria isn't very high and thats that, but I enjoyed the movie and I rarely agreed with the reviewers anyway so... Most reviewers said it sucked, now your contradicting yourself, and as for you and your friends, you guys must be young ignorant teenagers whom has absolutely no idea what a good movie is, i'll give you a clue: Watch Predator and Aliens

We had a hell of a time my friends and me... Laughable seeing the fact that nearly all the people in the cinema at my place screaming the movie sucks donkey balls.

Utrigita
Well seems you all have a very bad taste for movies considering the fact that the majority says AVPR sucks, hell i wouldn't bother reading your reviews next time.

And so what??? Because I like other kinds of movie then you do i equal fail??? What do you like to watch???

Lol Thats the most idiotic statement iv seen so far, "They were good actors!". Why don't you accept the fact that they sucked? Or you have to deny that because you wasted money watching that movie?

uhm no, based on what I previous said given the fact that this was actually, many of theirs first performans in a movie then I think they did good so based from that criteria yes, but of cause nothing I say will change anything to you, you used a entire page talking about how awful you thought it was.

Most reviewers said it sucked, now your contradicting yourself, and as for you and your friends, you guys must be young ignorant teenagers whom has absolutely no idea what a good movie is, i'll give you a clue: Watch Predator and Aliens

Again I doesn't care what the reviewers are saying, I prefer to play ore watch the reviewed object in question before drawing a conclusion. Well maybe we are, is the guy which is 17 saying... And I have watched Predator I and II and Alien I, II, III, IIII, It was good films. And maybe we doesn't I bet that is why I liked: V for Vendetta, Inside Man, The Golden Compass, Mr Brooks, Eastern Promises,but hey they have been given good reviews, that must mean that we actually know what a good film is after all

Laughable seeing the fact that nearly all the people in the cinema at my place screaming the movie sucks donkey balls.

Oh yeah, of cause how could I forget that the people where you where is superior to the people where I where roll eyes (sarcastic) ore maybe the fact that what we saw actually interested us and we had some knowlegde about the movie and the two races prior to watching it besides watching the Predator and Alien Movies..

But hey you isn't answering this any way so...

Bad Ash231
uhm no, based on what I previous said given the fact that this was actually, many of theirs first performans in a movie then I think they did good

ore maybe the fact that what we saw actually interested us

crylaugh

Utrigita
crylaugh

Firstly try and actual check if they had any prior acting, when you find out that they didn't have any, try and look at the film again, if you can.

Then laugh Bad ash I don't care, you are debating comics isn't you??? Because it interest you??? So why is it laugable that me and my friends how have played Aliens vs Predator II at Lan, are finding it "interesting" which race would prove superior... Why is it laugable when a friend and me have both read the comics and the books and still cannot agree on which of the races that would win, and also went to the Cinema to see in what way it would portraiet the clash, of cause it is laugable to you why shouldn't it...

And if what I'm saying is so irritating and non sense making then put me on your ignore list, because frankly I don't give a **** smile

Utrigita
You know what forget it I regret I even entered this discussion because obviously in this thread a person which liked the film isn't welcome.

Bad Ash231
Firstly try and actual check if they had any prior acting, when you find out that they didn't have any, try and look at the film again, if you can.

The actors sucked. no expression

Period.

Then laugh Bad ash I don't care, you are debating comics isn't you??? Because it interest you??? So why is it laugable that me and my friends how have played Aliens vs Predator II at Lan, are finding it "interesting" which race would prove superior... Why is it laugable when a friend and me have both read the comics and the books and still cannot agree on which of the races that would win, and also went to the Cinema to see in what way it would portraiet the clash, of cause it is laugable to you why shouldn't it...

LOL @ you finding AVP 2 interesting.

You haven't mentioned anything good in this movie... because there isn't.

As said over at Wikipedia, AVP 2 had a weak script (particularly the human storyline), too many homages to the previous films, cardboard characters, terrible pacing, its gratuitous scenes involving pregnant women's and children's deaths, and the unintelligible fight sequences between the Predator, the Aliens and the Predalien (the last being attributed to poor lighting).

Ivalice
And so what??? Because I like other kinds of movie then you do i equal fail??? What do you like to watch??? Yes, not only you faail but miserably for that matter, now let me explain why.

uhm no, based on what I previous said given the fact that this was actually, many of theirs first performans in a movie then I think they did good so based from that criteria yes, but of cause nothing I say will change anything to you, you used a entire page talking about how awful you thought it was. O rly? Iv seen way better acting from "first timers", so the fact that you *think* they did a good job holds no merit at all. Hell

Again I doesn't care what the reviewers are saying, I prefer to play ore watch the reviewed object in question before drawing a conclusion. Well maybe we are, is the guy which is 17 saying... And I have watched Predator I and II and Alien I, II, III, IIII, It was good films.
Lol you can't even construct simple english sentences and you think you can even attempt to argue with me? And you ARE right, those films you mentioned were at the very least 100 times better than your precious AVPR, again have you ever asked : What made those movies so GOOD? ESPECIALLY aliens and predator?

Oh right its character development, a great plot. LIKABLE characters, GOOD actors and not like the shitty ones in AVPR, a GOOD director and not to forget the fact that it is original unlike AVPR which is VERY similar to those dumbass zombie movies.

And maybe we doesn't I bet that is why I liked
No tom dick and harry can understand what you just typed.
that must mean that we actually know what a good film is after all AHAH, you know whats a good film? The sad answer is you DON'T seeing the fact that you claimed AVPR had good acting and is a good movie when it has been stated by the majority to be a worthless piece of shit.

Hey kid, have you actually SEEN good movies like aliens? How the plot and development goes? Or do you just see a film for the sake of visual effects and action when you DO NOT pay attention to the plot and story which is a VERY likely thing which you do considering the fact you said "AVPR IS SO AWESOME!!!!!"

Oh yeah, of cause how could I forget that the people where you where is superior to the people where I where
Ok idiot, where did i say my people were superior to yours? Superior? Of course not, But having the capabilities to actually review and define a good movie? Hell yes.

roll eyes (sarcastic) ore maybe the fact that what we saw actually interested us and we had some knowlegde about the movie and the two races prior to watching it besides watching the Predator and Alien Movies.. Point? And how does that make it a "good" or even "semi-decent" movie?

But hey you isn't answering this any way so... I believe the correct way is "You are not answering this" but apparantly i AM and i will continue to "pwn" you if you attempt to reply.

Utrigita
The actors sucked. no expression

Period.

In your openion Period.

LOL @ you finding AVP 2 interesting.

No I'm finding the battle between the races interesting, learn to read.

You haven't mentioned anything good in this movie... because there isn't.

I have but obviously you didn't get that either.

As said over at Wikipedia, AVP 2 had a weak script (particularly the human storyline), too many homages to the previous films, cardboard characters, terrible pacing, its gratuitous scenes involving pregnant women's and children's deaths, and the unintelligible fight sequences between the Predator, the Aliens and the Predalien (the last being attributed to poor lighting).

I don't care about the human story line as previous said I went to the Movie to watch a Predator (I hoped) kick the crap out of some aliens, it happened and I was happy.

Utrigita
Yes, not only you faail but miserably for that matter, now let me explain why.

You didn't really did a good job erm

I can think whatever I want to according to my knowlegde that isn't illegal except in your world where reviewers openions about movies is law, I'm glad I'm not living there.

Why should I care about construct a simple english sentence this isn't a essay for a teacher is it? I'm not the one that began this discussion you did. 100 times better within certain levels, If you wanted to watch a action movie, V for Vendetta isn't exactly the first choice AVPR is, if you go to watch a movie that is currently running in the cinema with a interesting plot and character development I would go to watch, I Am Legend ore the Golden Compass. What makes the movies better is the area they focus themselves on.

It was not similar to a dumbass zombie movie, but whatever floats your boat mate.

It was simply in respond to this statement by you :you guys must be young ignorant teenagers whom has absolutely no idea what a good movie is,: I thought that a guy who are thinking himself soo much better then every one els would have seen that but apparently not.

Good acting based on there level of Experience, and you are the Majority along with the reviewers that I don't care about???

Yes I have and I have already listed some but that went right over you head didn't it. Sometimes I watch a movie for the sake of Visual effects and Action, AVPR was such a incident, I Am Legend was not such a incident. Please Quote me from where I said "AVPR IS SO AWESOME", good luck finding it...

So by making this statement that you people can read and comprehende better you isn't stating that your people is superior to mine roll eyes (sarcastic) if you statement doesn't say that I wonder what it does...

Because we where interested in the battle between the Aliens and Predator the Humans was just in the way.

Why should I care you isn't my english teacher...

Bad Ash231
In your openion Period.

I don't know what an "openion" is...

But the majority of people thinks the acting in the movie sucked, that it was in fact laughable. That you're actually trying to argue that the actors in this movie were good is just... sad, quite frankly.

"People are dying... we need guns!"

No I'm finding the battle between the races interesting, learn to read.

Like, Ivalice said, you can't even construct simple English sentences, and that makes it difficult to read your posts.

Alien fighting Predator is interesting? One scene in the whole movie with them ripping each other to pieces would actually be enough.

I have but obviously you didn't get that either.

You haven't actually mentioned anything besides "ZOMG Predator kickz aliens azz!!11! movie iz awesome!"

Utrigita
I don't know what an "openion" is...

Sorry Opinion.

But the majority of people thinks the acting in the movie sucked, that it was in fact laughable. That you're actually trying to argue that the actors in this movie were good is just... sad, quite frankly.

Fine they sucked are you happy now???

"People are dying... we need guns!"

"the government wouldn't lie to its people"

Like, Ivalice said, you can't even construct simple English sentences, and that makes it difficult to read your posts.

Fine I will begin to make a effort in writing on this forum, analyse my sentences and send them by mail to a teacher before I post them.

Alien fighting Predator is interesting? One scene in the whole movie with them ripping each other to pieces would actually be enough.

Maybe to you, not to me, if I wouldn't have found it interesting I wouldn't have watched the movie.

You haven't actually mentioned anything besides "ZOMG Predator kickz aliens azz!!11! movie iz awesome!"

Why should I??? That the Predator kicked some Alien butt is what makes the movie good imo it was afterall with that expectation in mind that I decided too watch it. I didn't say the movie is awesome, Quote me for Saying the Movie iz awesome, I'm Really looking forward to seeing it, and you documenting where you got it from.

Bad Ash231
If you wanted to watch a action movie, V for Vendetta isn't exactly the first choice AVPR is

no expression

V for Vendetta was more entertaining than AVPR.

AVPR had terrible pacing.

if you go to watch a movie that is currently running in the cinema with a interesting plot and character development I would go to watch, I Am Legend ore the Golden Compass. What makes the movies better is the area they focus themselves on.

no expression no expression

I except at least a good plot. This movie didn't have anything.

It was Alien vs Predator in Dawson's Creek.

It was not similar to a dumbass zombie movie.

It was actually. ermmha But a movie like Land of the Dead is actually better than this...

AVPR reminds me of a cliche horror flick....

Small town becomes infested with monsters. The surviving citizens must defend themselves and make it out alive. Oh, and the main characters are teenagers, along with a mom who has a daughter she has to protect through out the movie...

It was simply in respond to this statement by you :you guys must be young ignorant teenagers whom has absolutely no idea what a good movie is,: I thought that a guy who are thinking himself soo much better then every one els would have seen that but apparently not.

If I was a young ignorant teenager, I would actually like this movie.

Because we where interested in the battle between the Aliens and Predator the Humans was just in the way.

Freddy vs Jason was more interesting than this.

Utrigita
no expression

V for Vendetta was more entertaining than AVPR.

AVPR had terrible pacing.

Did I say it wasn't??? I merely pointed out that It wouldn't be my first choice if I where to watch a Action Movie.

no expression no expression

I except at least a good plot. This movie didn't have anything.

Imo it had one and it was the only one I wanted to see in that movie.

It was Alien vs Predator in Dawson's Creek.

No it was Alien vs Predator in a war zone.

It was actually. ermmha But a movie like Land of the Dead is actually better than this...

It was terrible.

AVPR reminds me of a cliche horror flick....

Small town becomes infested with monsters. The surviving citizens must defend themselves and make it out alive. Oh, and the main characters are teenagers with dumb dialogue.

That is basically what plots tend to focus on in Horror movies erm

If I was a young ignorant teenager, I would actually like this movie.

You are you just doesn't know it.

Freddy vs Jason was more interesting than this.

Funny because we where finding that incrediably boring and uninteresting.

Bad Ash231
You are you just doesn't know it.

Now you don't make any sense at all.

Utrigita
Now you don't make any sense at all.

You are, you just don't know it... satisfied?

Utrigita
You know what, forget it! This isn't worth wasting any more time on.

Bad Ash231
You are, you just don't know it... satisfied?

So... because I don't like a movie like Alien vs. Predator 2: Requiem... a movie about Sc-Fi monsters killing each other... I'm a young ignorant teenager?

What parallel universe did I fall in?

I suppose if I like Casablanca I'm just a young ignorant teenager, right?

Ivalice
You didn't really did a good job erm
In your opinion, no but in reality, i sure did.

I can think whatever I want to according to my knowlegde that isn't illegal except in your world where reviewers openions about movies is law, I'm glad I'm not living there. Nobody said its a law IDIOT, i think its time you do your homework before making rash statements about other peoples country. Hell you seem to have a NEGATIVE IQ considering the fact that you couldn't even spell "knowledge" nor be smart enough to use the spell check

Why should I care about construct a simple english sentence this isn't a essay for a teacher is it?
Because it makes you look more stupid than you already are. So, if i go to a seminar and speak broken english, its ok because the other people and organisers aren't teachers riiighhht?

What a tool...

I'm not the one that began this discussion you did.
But you decided to continue it, considering the fact that you contradicted yourself by saying that you would stop... HYPOCRITE!

100 times better within certain levels, If you wanted to watch a action movie, V for Vendetta isn't exactly the first choice AVPR is, if you go to watch a movie that is currently running in the cinema with a interesting plot and character development I would go to watch, I Am Legend ore the Golden Compass. What makes the movies better is the area they focus themselves on. Right and how does AVPR fit any thing you just typed? Oh ever heard of action movies like ALIENS? Or shoot em up? Again action ALONE with shit acting and a bad story does not equate to a "good" film.

It was not similar to a dumbass zombie movie, but whatever floats your boat mate. Its called "plot similarity" retard, the plot is so damm similar to zombie movies where a city gets invaded by zombies and the government nukes the entire town.

It was simply in respond to this statement by you :you guys must be young ignorant teenagers whom has absolutely no idea what a good movie is,: I thought that a guy who are thinking himself soo much better then every one els would have seen that but apparently not. Thats because you english sucks! Or are you far too stupid to understand that nobody can understand your ridiculously constructed sentences when it does not make any sense at all? Hell try writing that for an exam and see if you get marked WRONG.

Good acting based on there level of Experience,
Again moron, even the strausses arent as stupid as you, they wouldn't get inexperienced actors to act for their movie no matter how shitty it is, my god your so damm stupid, Did you actually read up about the movie? Some of those actors were acting on TV way before your precious movie.

Your incredibly stupid.

and you are the Majority along with the reviewers that I don't care about??? Right "we" who knows what a good movie is unlike you, an ignorant teenager.

Yes I have and I have already listed some but that went right over you head didn't it. Sometimes I watch a movie for the sake of Visual effects and Action, AVPR was such a incident, I Am Legend was not such a incident. Please Quote me from where I said "AVPR IS SO AWESOME", good luck finding it... LOL idiot i was stating a "METAPHOR". When i said you claimed "AVPR IS SO AWESOME!!!!" i don't mean it literally because you said something like "Its a good movie. Oh and how does words go "over my head" when im READING IT and not LISTENING with my ears?

One advice, USE YOUR BRAINS hell i remember you quit posting in the SWV because of your level of intelligence and thus getting OWNED by everybody else.

So by making this statement that you people can read and comprehende better you isn't stating that your people is superior to mine roll eyes (sarcastic) if you statement doesn't say that I wonder what it does... Where did i say my people are superior to yours? I merely said the people who watched this movie in the cinema said it sucks and laughed out loud? How does that indicate superiority idiot? You see? Thats what happens when you don't attend school at a young age, your IQ keeps dropping and now it drops below -50.

Because we where interested in the battle between the Aliens and Predator the Humans was just in the way. That does not define a good movie.

Why should I care you isn't my english teacher... And i never said i was, i was being nice enough to tell you to CORRECT your horrible english, again its you ARE NOT my english teacher, not "isn't".

Post again utrigita and i will humuliate you infront of everybody who reads this.

Utrigita
In your opinion, no but in reality, i sure did.

Nobody said its a law IDIOT, i think its time you do your homework before making rash statements about other peoples country. Hell you seem to have a NEGATIVE IQ considering the fact that you couldn't even spell "knowledge" nor be smart enough to use the spell check

Because it makes you look more stupid than you already are. So, if i go to a seminar and speak broken english, its ok because the other people and organisers aren't teachers riiighhht?

What a tool...
But you decided to continue it, considering the fact that you contradicted yourself by saying that you would stop... HYPOCRITE!
Right and how does AVPR fit any thing you just typed? Oh ever heard of action movies like ALIENS? Or shoot em up? Again action ALONE with shit acting and a bad story does not equate to a "good" film.

Its called "plot similarity" retard, the plot is so damm similar to zombie movies where a city gets invaded by zombies and the government nukes the entire town.

Thats because you english sucks! Or are you far too stupid to understand that nobody can understand your ridiculously constructed sentences when it does not make any sense at all? Hell try writing that for an exam and see if you get marked WRONG.

Again moron, even the strausses arent as stupid as you, they wouldn't get inexperienced actors to act for their movie no matter how shitty it is, my god your so damm stupid, Did you actually read up about the movie? Some of those actors were acting on TV way before your precious movie.

Your incredibly stupid.
Right "we" who knows what a good movie is unlike you, an ignorant teenager.

LOL idiot i was stating a "METAPHOR". When i said you claimed "AVPR IS SO AWESOME!!!!" i don't mean it literally because you said something like "Its a good movie. Oh and how does words go "over my head" when im READING IT and not LISTENING with my ears?

One advice, USE YOUR BRAINS hell i remember you quit posting in the SWV because of your level of intelligence and thus getting OWNED by everybody else.

Where did i say my people are superior to yours? I merely said the people who watched this movie in the cinema said it sucks and laughed out loud? How does that indicate superiority idiot? You see? Thats what happens when you don't attend school at a young age, your IQ keeps dropping and now it drops below -50.

That does not define a good movie.

And i never said i was, i was being nice enough to tell you to CORRECT your horrible english, again its you ARE NOT my english teacher, not "isn't".

Post again utrigita and i will humuliate you infront of everybody who reads this.

Fine brilliant whatever...

Utrigita
EDIT

Luminatus
There will be bumpage.

The criticism of "lack of plot" and 'lack of character development" is laughable. This is an Alien vs. Predator movie. Let's examine the plots and characters of those two franchises shall we?

Alien: We find an Alien. It kills us. RUN AWAY!
Aliens: We find more Aliens. Kill them while running away. Oh and there's a corporate douchebag in both. Lolz evil companies? WHat inspiration.
Aliens 3: Uh...ruins the ending of Aliens. Um...kill alien.
Alien Resurrection: Who cares.

Predator: Kill some rebels. An alien attacks. RUN AWAY! Then go all indian and kill alien.
Predator 2: Alien in the big city. Idiot government agents. Kill alien.

There's your plots and characters. And if you want to bring up dull, insignificant character development like how Ventura and the black guy served in 'nam, I'll bring up how one of the punk kids used to be a convict. Ooh, there's your character development. oh and the other kid got picked on. He's an abuse victim. Character development easily comparable to any Alien or Predator film.

The fact is, no one gives a shit about the humans. Not a one. This is Alien vs. Predator. They kill each other and the humans and that's all the use anyone watching the film has for the "goood guys".

Kovacs86
Ridiculous. People plainly gave a shit about humans. Alien and Aliens could never have been as good without great human characters (and how can you say Alien 3 spoiled Aliens' ending if you didn't care about Ripley, Newt & Hicks?) Alien vs. Predator didn't hav good human characters and both films sucked. Huzzah.

Luminatus
Because this isn't Alien or Predator. It's Alien vs. Predator. IN Alien and Predator, it's about a human struggling to defeat an alien creature. In AVP, it's about a war between the Xenos and Yautja. Wolf and the Predalien were the real main characters of AVP:R. The humans are just in the way.

Fixed it for you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.