Eikichi Onizuka vs Kimiko Yamaguchi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
GTO vs Gokusen.

Teacher vs Teacher.

At the Oedo Clan house, Kimiko Yamaguchi look at the battered forms of Minoru and Tetsu.

When she demands to know who did this to them from Kouzou, the answer isn't what she was expecting.

"It was a teacher," Kozou replies. "A teacher from the other side of town. I was there. These two bakas picked a fight with him and he worked them over pretty good."

"Do you know who he was?" Yankumi asks.

"I've heard of him. He is a former bōsōzoku named Eikichi Onizuka."

Yankumi recognises the name. Before becoming a teacher, he was scouted by various Yakuza clans, Oedo included. "Where can I find him?"

"He's teaching at the Holy Forest Academy."

The following day, Yankumi arrives at the Holy Forest Academy. She doesn't have to wait for long, since Onizuka comes flying in on his motorcycle.

Pulling to a stop, the blond teacher notices the woman in the jogging suit and glasses walking over to him.

"Are you Eikichi Onizuka?" she asks.

"Yeah. Who are you?"

Yankumi's response is to throw a punch at the younger teacher. Onizuka catches it with his hand. "Uh...do I know you?" Onizuka asks. "Why are you attacking me?"

"You attacked two of my friends last night."

"You mean the skinny guy and the fatso? Who the hell are you anyway?"

Yankumi yanked her hand free and started to attack Onizuka, while the male teacher blocks and parries her attacks. "Kimiko Yamaguchi, of the Oedo Clan!"

Onizuka blocks one of her kicks as he takes a drag from his cigarette. "You're Old Man Kuroda's granddaughter? I've heard rumors that a Yakuza heiress was a teacher. Looks like they were right. I only attacked your boys because they were harassing several female students of mine."

"Whatever," Yankumi replies. "You mess with my men, and I will kick your ass!"

Haruhi
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
GTO vs Gokusen.

Teacher vs Teacher.

At the Oedo Clan house, Kimiko Yamaguchi look at the battered forms of Minoru and Tetsu.

When she demands to know who did this to them from Kouzou, the answer isn't what she was expecting.

"It was a teacher," Kozou replies. "A teacher from the other side of town. I was there. These two bakas picked a fight with him and he worked them over pretty good."

"Do you know who he was?" Yankumi asks.

"I've heard of him. He is a former bōsōzoku named Eikichi Onizuka."

Yankumi recognises the name. Before becoming a teacher, he was scouted by various Yakuza clans, Oedo included. "Where can I find him?"

"He's teaching at the Holy Forest Academy."

The following day, Yankumi arrives at the Holy Forest Academy. She doesn't have to wait for long, since Onizuka comes flying in on his motorcycle.

Pulling to a stop, the blond teacher notices the woman in the jogging suit and glasses walking over to him.

"Are you Eikichi Onizuka?" she asks.

"Yeah. Who are you?"

Yankumi's response is to throw a punch at the younger teacher. Onizuka catches it with his hand. "Uh...do I know you?" Onizuka asks. "Why are you attacking me?"

"You attacked two of my friends last night."

"You mean the skinny guy and the fatso? Who the hell are you anyway?"

Yankumi yanked her hand free and started to attack Onizuka, while the male teacher blocks and parries her attacks. "Kimiko Yamaguchi, of the Oedo Clan!"

Onizuka blocks one of her kicks as he takes a drag from his cigarette. "You're Old Man Kuroda's granddaughter? I've heard rumors that a Yakuza heiress was a teacher. Looks like they were right. I only attacked your boys because they were harassing several female students of mine."

"Whatever," Yankumi replies. "You mess with my men, and I will kick your ass!"

Onizuka in a massive MASSIVE curbstomp. He rapes her while kicking her ugly ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.