Ganondorf vs. Sephiroth with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
This is the One Winged Angel Sephiroth vs. one of his greatest rivals ever in game vs. Ganon the King of Evil.

This is AC Seph with his masamune and he has Fire3, Blizzard3, Thunder3, Quake3, Aero3, and that cool blast thingy Kadaj used in AC for spells.

This is Ganon in TP wielding the sword he used in Tp, tho you may use all versions of him in the games in the debate. He has all magic he has been shown able to use and has the Triforce of Power. He cannot go demon beast(Ganon) and is not invulnerable(tho I will put his durability at being able to survive Valoo's breath and fortress collapsing on him, but he is now by no means invulnerable).

The twist is that they are each handcuffed by an unbreakable brace on Ganon's left hand and Seph's right with a 30 foot chain connecting the braces. Try to come up with as many ways this can be an advantage for your character and disadvantage for the opposing character as possible.

Fight takes place in a flat valley in a large, rocky, and mountainous area separated from te rest of the world by a mystical and unbreakable fence set up by Dr. Phil.

I am rooting for Ganon but I will hold my reasons.

ESB -1138
Sephiroth wins. Ganondorf couldn't overpower TP Link when they locked swords (not saying Link is weak or anything but Cloud could knock around Bahamut SIN like there was no tomorrow) and Sephiroth's sword is vastly longer giving Ganondorf the edge.

Guilty Gear
Sephiroth.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Sephiroth wins. Ganondorf couldn't overpower TP Link when they locked swords (not saying Link is weak or anything but Cloud could knock around Bahamut SIN like there was no tomorrow) and Sephiroth's sword is vastly longer giving Ganondorf the edge. Link in TP picked up a 10 or more ton Goron and tossed his ass. Also, I think that part of the game is stupid cause Ganon should be able to use ToP to increase his strength. Seph's sword vastly longer my ass, it just looks longer compared to the wielder, Ganon is like 9 feet tall, his sword is much bigger than Link, who is about normal height, and combined with Ganon's longer arms would make it even or in Ganon's favor.

Violent2Dope
No more posts? I thot this was an interesting and original match.no expression

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by shin_gear
Sephiroth.

Violent2Dope
If you make posts saying a character would win without why you are gay.no expression

Last Fre3lancer
Seph, even with a hancuff on will still use the Masamuse's length to his advantage.

Violent2Dope
Ganon's sword is as long as Seph's, and his reach with it is even greater than Seph's because of his much longer arms.

Remindme
Sephiroth flies about throwing Ganon into every rock and cliff in sight, then Sephiroth gets bored and cuts of Ganon's hand so he can go annoy Cloud

Violent2Dope
Ganon can fly too.no expression

Remindme
As fast as Sephiroth?

If so, why does he ride a horse?

Violent2Dope
If your argument is "Ganon cannot fly fast cause he rides a horse", leave. Ganon is not as fast as Seph, I'll acknowledge that, but for his size he is quick and agile.

Remindme
My agruement was, he can't fly as fast as a horse because he rides one. And that Sephiroth can fly a heck of alot faster than a horse.....Should i still leave?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
My agruement was, he can't fly as fast as a horse because he rides one. And that Sephiroth can fly a heck of alot faster than a horse.....Should i still leave? Yes. no expression He's been shown to be faster than a horse.

Csdabest
Ganon is just a lazy arse. and Sephy Sword longer. Unless you can actualy provide proof that Ganon sword is longer. I beleive a real Masamune is 9 feet longer i beleive

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Csdabest
Ganon is just a lazy arse. and Sephy Sword longer. Unless you can actualy provide proof that Ganon sword is longer. I beleive a real Masamune is 9 feet longer i beleive No, a real one is only 6 feet. I am going to buy one soon. Ganon's sword is almost twice as big as Link in TP, who is like 5 foot 5 at least.

Sol Valentine
Wow, you really don't know what you just said, right?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Wow, you really don't know what you just said, right? What?

Sol Valentine
i was talking to Csdabest

Sorry for the misinterretation.

ESB -1138
Sephiroth is superior than Ganondorf. He's a superior swordsman. We can see that Cloud is an offensive fighter when he battled Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo and yet when he battled Sephiroth Cloud was struggling just to keep up and Cloud is an excellent swordsman.

Sephiroth is much faster than Ganondorf, we see Sephiroth capable on cutting the top of an entire building in half as it collapsed (because of Sephiroth), and Sephiroth was capable on cutting through large columns with ease as he battled Cloud.

Csdabest
I know exactly what I said. Just what I said happen to come from wikipedia....*sighs* i remember when it use to be considered a reliable source of information

Sol Valentine
it's not that useful anymore.

shin_gear
Sephiroth rapes Ganon with his di...I mean Masamune!

ESB -1138

Terryc250
Can i get a list of feats for Ganons sword abilities? Has he ever chopped up giant buildings like paper or anything close to that? If not, he gets sliced in half

Violent2Dope
He's sent large castles crashing down with a last feat of power an inch away from death, only to break out of the rubble and transform into Ganon, a beast form.

Terryc250
^ Can u find me a video of that?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Terryc250
^ Can u find me a video of that? Yeah, but it may have to be two separate videos.

Terryc250
sure, i just wanna see, had trouble finding it

Violent2Dope
Hey Terry here is the first vid. It has the whole fight with Ganon til he loses(apparently he underestimated Link), and an inch from death he released a large burst of magical energy that disintegrated the top of the tower they were on, and eventually felled the castle. It also shows Link and Zelda escaping the castle, but ends before the scene of Ganon breaking out.

shin_gear
I don't see shit.

Violent2Dope
I don't see shit. ...Oh shit! I forgot to put the vid on! mad

shin_gear
Screw you and the vid!

Terryc250
soo.... wheres the vid? lol

Violent2Dope
Alright, here's the first vid.

1vdMbn0IBSs

HonkyTonkMan
Sephiroth takes this in a hard fought battle.

Also how do ya post vid's guys?

Terryc250
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Alright, here's the first vid.

1vdMbn0IBSs

alright so after watching that, i'm gonna have to say sephiroth definately takes this

shin_gear
LOL

Where's ESB?

Remindme
1vdMbn0IBSs

VS

NlkKzzVw754

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Terryc250
alright so after watching that, i'm gonna have to say sephiroth definately takes this That was one vid, and it was but a sample of a near death Ganon's power.

Terryc250
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
That was one vid, and it was but a sample of a near death Ganon's power.
Do u have anymore vids of his feats? That vid for some reason didnt look as impressive as i thought it would

Who else?
Sephiroth. Sephiroth pwns all!!!!!!! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.