Ken Masters VS Cody Travers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
who wins. both at their primes.

~The brawling-pwns-Martial-arts Sado-sama

Sado22
Cody

Sado22
Ken

ThoraxeRMG
Cody Takes this!

Last Fre3lancer
Ken.

brainchild81
Ken kicks his ass

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sado22
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*kicks everyone down a bottomless pit*

now where were we:
i think dope covered it perfectly. no matter how you look at it, it spells pwnage. heck i think evne normal kratos can take down Gouki after a massive amount of work, but he'll still do it. besides....if gouki tries SGS Kratos is STILL likely to come back considering he has a nag for coming back from the dead. stick out tongue
Gouki has no hope.

Kratos tears him in half, reassembles him and then kicks him into bottomless pit again.

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*throws everyone a ladder, helps them up and kicks them back into bottomless pit*

~The Thousands-of-SF-fanboys-will-smash-into-Tekken-supporter-sheilds Sado-sama EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

tekken fanbyos are the stupidest people on this forum they cant prove shit and they say cuz they know its all true and when theyre faced with lies they go in denial because they cant admit when would tekken lose

tekken fanboys!!!!!! kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.