Who started it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Who started the trend of ending every post with the acronym of their username? Like I did below....

RJ

Kram3r
God.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Kram3r
God.

True

-God

Rogue Jedi
oh shut it, you aussie bastard.

InnerRise
I did indirectly.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Rogue Jedi
sure you did.

Bardock42
Originally posted by InnerRise
I did indirectly.

You might have furthered it...or put people off of it, but you weren't the first to do it as signature on here.

kodak
it was the dudes who wrote the bible.

Rogue Jedi
AC is the first I noticed, but I am sure someone else was the first.

Storm
Originally posted by InnerRise
I did indirectly.

My Latin phrase predates your "Is it comprehensible".

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Rogue Jedi
no comprende, gorgeous.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Storm

Pwnt. haermm

Rogue Jedi
I'm bringing it back...

RJ

FoxMeister
I thought this was gonna be about some sort of chinese whispers game that turned out weird and then you asked "who started it"

Grinning Goku
I thought it was AC, too.

FoxMeister
Yeah me too

Lana
I'm pretty sure Alpha Centauri was the first to do it, that I can remember.

Alpha Centauri
While we're at it, you can thank me for the quick quote button.

Raz brought that about because I used to copy and paste quotes simply in quotation marks and complained that it was too much hassle to keep copy and pasting the actual quote tags. In fact, in the post (Or one of) where he introduced them, he quoted me and said "For you wink", and linked me, I believe, to the forum where its creation was announced.

Followed promptly by me testing it and Deathblow, Korri and Lana all saying "Christ on a bike, AC used quotes!". Oddly, I've never used it since, and actually resorted to the method I deemed was too much hassle in the first place.

Yeah, I'm innovative and the man. Just thought I'd chip in while we're all polishing my apples.

-AC

TOH

No I was the first

- Hakuna Matata

Barker
Originally posted by TOH
No I was the first

- Hakuna Matata
Stfu.

- That's it for anothah episode of dewn unda witf Kramah. Until next time.. kay thanks and bueay.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Raz brought that about because I used to copy and paste quotes simply in quotation marks and complained that it was too much hassle to keep copy and pasting the actual quote tags. In fact, in the post (Or one of) where he introduced them, he quoted me and said "For you wink", and linked me, I believe, to the forum where its creation was announced.

Followed promptly by me testing it and Deathblow, Korri and Lana all saying "Christ on a bike, AC used quotes!". Oddly, I've never used it since, and actually resorted to the method I deemed was too much hassle in the first place.

Yeah, I'm innovative and the man. Just thought I'd chip in while we're all polishing my apples.

-AC first of all, I aint polishing your apple, boyeeeeeee no.......secondly, I like pancakes. yes

and if you haven't noticed, Sado is doing it too.

Alpha Centauri
Sado joined in 06, I've been doing it since I came here in 04.

-AC

FoxMeister
We are correctsa!!

Rogue Jedi
Sado joined in 06, I've been doing it since I came here in 04.

-AC and you will notice I said he is doing it TOO. Implying he is copying you, player.

S_D_J

-AC

I miss Korri sad

Is she still around?

did she changed her username?

ladygrim
Originally posted by Bardock42
True

-God that made me chuckle laughing out loud

InnerRise
Originally posted by Bardock42
You might have furthered it.

I like how you put that.

I just may have done just that.

Awww.......you remembered.....

cry

Thanks guys for "polishing my apples"...................no.

Lana

Haha, I remember that big grin

AOR
I think JM did...

Lana
Nope, she wasn't the first at all.

BackFire
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Who started the trend of ending every post with the acronym of their username? Like I did below....

RJ

Some gay dude did.

Kram3r
Originally posted by BackFire
Some gay dude did.

Sorry gays, I mean gays, I mean guys. haermm

Strangelove
I don't know, nor do I care. People are welcome to sign their posts, but I think it superfluous.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana
Nope, she wasn't the first at all. She was a few months after AC anyways.Originally posted by BackFire
Some gay dude did. Yes, we already established that.

Leo.M
Storm? I think she was the 1st I saw that did that.

dadudemon
Really....I was the first I know of to do that on the Internet. I did it at a video game website and I started doing that back in 2000 or 2001.

I did it to be arrogant. That website is no longer up, though. I called myself "Thedudeman" back then and I would sign my posts with Tdm...only to be arrogant.

I matured, since then, and stopped being so arrogant. (For some mysterious reason...a lot more women dated me after I stopped being so arrogant...hmmm.)

However, I am almost sure that someone else out there on the Internet put their initials at the end of all of their posts on a message board...well before I did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.