What would you doo if you was all Invincible?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LostDoctor
What would you do if you and every human had Invincible powers and no matter what you did you could not die.
Would you get fed up with life with you and mankind not being albe to die? the world would be in chaos. This is going to happen to mankind one day.

FoxMeister
Whoah there... thats a lot of info in a few sentances...
dunno where to start

C. C. Cowgirl
Eventually the world would be overpopulated shrug

No more to it smile

Since we are invincible we would probably start populate other planets ermm

Council#13
If I was invincible? Well, I'd probably first smash my hand into the computer and turn the "d" in "doo" upside down, or I'd take the extra "o" and replace the "at" in "what" with it, so it would be like, "Who would you do if you was all Invincible at?" Does anyone follow?

FoxMeister
Hold on just one second....

This is news to me

§P0oONY
Originally posted by LostDoctor
What would you do if you and every human had Invincible powers and no matter what you did you could not die.
Would you get fed up with life with you and mankind not being albe to die? the world would be in chaos. This is going to happen to mankind one day. You're a moron, if human kind became invincible (which is never going to ****ing happen btw) all men would probably become sterile.... If you want that, then you decide what to do when you're invincible... I'm happy with my mortal life.

LostDoctor
Its not a matter of wanting it, its going to happen only for a year.

So if it happen in this generation, will you eat your socks?

FoxMeister
You've been watchin to much of Heroes

darth cah
whoah whoah whoah easy now

FoxMeister
Originally posted by darth cah
whoah whoah whoah easy now
ermmfox well that did it

§P0oONY
Its not a matter of wanting it, its going to happen only for a year.

So if it happen in this generation, will you eat your socks? Give me proof that mankind will become invincible.

FoxMeister
MBwEd_g62Hk
LOLAWz TEH truthz
watch teh first scene partz

LostDoctor
Originally posted by FoxMeister
You've been watchin to much of Heroes

Only watch 2 eps did not like it

FoxMeister
Its pretty much the same idea...

§P0oONY
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Its pretty much the same idea... Idea? That implies that it can be achieved.

FoxMeister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.