Darkseid and Thanos versus WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DEVILHULK
how long would they last against the most powerful character in comics ?

My prediction is that he would kill them 9/10. He loses if Banner stops him (as WWH will end...Banner stops the hulk and the hulk proved again to be the #1 in any universe)

WWH is the strongest and most powerful monster of all comics (barring abstract such as Living Tribunal, Eternity...)

He easy beat Black Bolt (Jenkins recently said that Black Bolt is more powerful than Sentry!) and the whole MU super teams : MA, NA, X-teams (all of them), F4...

Next to fall are Strange/Zom and Sentry.

BTW: Full power Juggernaut/ The Thing/Ares/She Hulk/Even Wolverine all one-shotted! no contest! God helps us!

evil face

A real nightmare for all hulk detractors!

A good time to be hulk fan!

laughing

Have a nice day!

Estacado
KK.ermm

King Kandy
Originally posted by Estacado
KK.ermm
What about me?

Power16
Wow! This is just wrong on so many levels.

Full Power Juggernaut? Really...

Darkseid and Thanos vs WWH?

Charlotte DeBel
Name the way in which WWH haven't been PWNd so far in KMC debates (people tried every sort of "anti-Huc" stuff)...but that's the spite of all the spites.
Even "Huc" doesn't deserve to be treated like that. Treat huge green ape nice, give it a banana and put into a huge cage with all "Huc"'s rabid fanboys.

janus77
laughing out loud
do people really hate the Hulk character that much?

WW Hulk doesn't even get to utter a word before EITHER of these two BFRs him to some other dimension.

not sure if OE/B would 'erase' him from existence but both could blast him unconscious in the first few seconds of battle.

Priest
Originally posted by DEVILHULK

My prediction is that he would kill them 9/10. He loses if Banner stops him (as WWH will end...Banner stops the hulk and the hulk proved again to be the #1 in any universe)

WWH is the strongest and most powerful monster of all comics (barring abstract such as Living Tribunal, Eternity...)

He easy beat Black Bolt (Jenkins recently said that Black Bolt is more powerful than Sentry!) and the whole MU super teams : MA, NA, X-teams (all of them), F4...

BTW: Full power Juggernaut/ The Thing/Ares/She Hulk/Even Wolverine all one-shotted! no contest! God helps us!

evil face

laughing

Have a nice day!
agreed

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by janus77
laughing out loud
do people really hate the Hulk character that much?

No...

He's just a rabid Hulk fanboy....

quanchi112
this is spite plain and simple. thanos and darkseid would utterly curbstomp ww hulk. this isnt human torch and that joke storm taking him on these are serious players here. ww hulk loses 10 of 10.

King_Mungi

BTW: Full power Juggernaut

That wasn't full powered Juggernaut

Lord S
Let me get this straight...Darkseid AND Thanos vs WWH?

You think Darkseid or Thanos would need each other's help to take down WWH?

Can I have some of what you're smoking?

DEVILHULK
WWH would destroy Darkseid or Thanos.

Thanos has been killed with a knife. Hulk survived to a time storm. This hulk is even stronger.

quanchi112

Thanos has been killed with a knife. Hulk survived to a time storm. This hulk is even stronger. do u know anything about what you are spewing about? really to compare this hulk who goes through the xmen which is no feat at all compared to the likes of darkseid and thanos. all thanos would have to do really is sit down and let darkseid omega him. it would be that easy.

wink

lordboo

Thanos has been killed with a knife. Hulk survived to a time storm. This hulk is even stronger.

thanos survived a powerful blast from a pissed off galactus,hulk would get vaporized.
wwh is bad ass but nowere near thanos level.
as for thanos being killed with a knife,hulk got ko'd by captain america.

Akuki
This is the biggest Curbstomp I think I've ever seen.

quanchi112
Originally posted by lordboo
thanos survived a powerful blast from a pissed off galactus,hulk would get vaporized.
wwh is bad ass but nowere near thanos level. imagine what the silver surfer could do to ww hulk and hes never beaten thanos yet even on a bad day. ww hulk gets soloed by whomever want s to take him out here.

Estacado
quanchi vs devil hulk....
Debate Of The Year.

Evil_Ash

BTW: Juggernaut/ The Thing/Ares/She Hulk/Even Wolverine all one-shotted! no contest! God helps us!

evil face

laughing

Have a nice day!

Darkseid or Thanos alone could beat all of those you just mentioned. no expression

Badabing

evil face

laughing

Have a nice day!
Umm, I'm at a loss for words. dursideup

Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Name the way in which WWH haven't been PWNd so far in KMC debates (people tried every sort of "anti-Huc" stuff)...but that's the spite of all the spites.
Even "Huc" doesn't deserve to be treated like that. Treat huge green ape nice, give it a banana and put into a huge cage with all "Huc"'s rabid fanboys. Be NICE! madfist durhuc

quanchi112
Debate Of The Year. ur lack of points never ceases to amaze me. contribute to the dicussion but lay of the insults. i tire of them as do i tire of you.

Evil_Ash
Debate Of The Year.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/buythatfordollar.png

Lord S
Thanos has been killed with a knife. Hulk survived to a time storm. This hulk is even stronger. Before I thought you were smoking something...now I know you're definitely smoking something. Where/when was Thanos killed with a knife? Please post a scan.

Thanos has survived a black hole.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/buythatfordollar.png

^^ ROFL
Obviously WWH gets demolished in this spite thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.