Alicia, Dante, and Hayabusa v.s. 2,000 sniper Nobodies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Last Fre3lancer
Can they take down 2,000 sniper nobodies in under 20 min?

Guilty Gear
Yeah they can. 13jockey

Sora can defeat a 1000 Heartless within about 3-5 minutes. I don't see why the 3 couldn't take down twice as much Sniper Nobodies within 20 minutes, and this is of course considering Hayabusa's not getting hit by any of the shots, which, would hurt, if not kill him.

Don't know about Alicia's durability, or any of her powers for that matter, other than the fact that I want to phuk her.

Dante's not getting hurt by any of the shots. He has way too much durability as well as damage soak to get affected by those.

Team clears it 99%

Anyway awesome thread dude.

Charlotte DeBel
Being killed by a stylish shot from Ebony coming to your eye though your own riffle's optical aim...just cool.

Team clears that...

ThoraxeRMG
They clear it.

Superboy Prime
Dante slows time right off the bat.

Dante either parries the bullets aimed at Hayabusa so Hayabusa can Ninpo the crap out of them or Hayabusa parries any bullets aimed at him while Dante devil triggers the crap out of the snipers.

Shit...Dante clears it by his lonesome.

Hayabusa and Alicia decide to have sex in the back of a movie theater.

Last Fre3lancer
AY! SBP'S BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think they can do it.

LOL at Alicia and Hayabusa. Wasn't Dante supposed to get Alicia?

Superboy Prime
He is too busy looking for strawberry icecream to notice anything.

Remember...Ninjas > Devils in coolness.

Haya is a Super Ninja. He sneaks his way to Alicia's heart and makes out with her dur

Last Fre3lancer
Haya just needs to take off the mask. The bed will shake until it breaks.

Then Dante will walk in, then they'll fight while Alicia gets hot watching them.

Ninjas>Devils in coolness LOL.

Superboy Prime
If I was Alicia I would aim for a threesome.

What?

Imagine a baby with Super Ninja/Devil genes? droolio

Bioschock is starting to get to me....durznuts

Last Fre3lancer
If Alicia had a threesome, I can't say anything about that.

Forget about that.

A baby with super ninja/devil genes would kill Akuma and Jinpachi. And if it were a girl. WOAH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.