Wonder Woman vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caps Conscience
Iron man has his Hulk Buster armour. Who wins?

spawnwest
WW FTW

Kutulu
Wonder Woman for the win.

HereComesRandal
iron with the hulk buster is almost close to huc, and huc>>wonder woman, so iron man wins

OnslaughtKILLS
Wonder Woman fairly easily. Though if Iron Man was in his normal armor I'd give the fight to Iron Man.

spawnwest
Originally posted by HereComesRandal
iron with the hulk buster is almost close to huc, and huc>>wonder woman, so iron man wins

No WW >>>>Hulk

spawnwest
Does this battle take place before or after WW comes from the mall?

HereComesRandal
Originally posted by spawnwest
No WW >>>>Hulk

How? Hes stronger, hes tagged people faster, hes taken more damage, he wouldnt even flinch from a woman

Soljer
Diana could take the Hulk and the Hulkbuster simultaneously and still pull off the win.

erm.

Wonder Woman wins here.

Soljer
How? Hes stronger, hes tagged people faster, hes taken more damage, he wouldnt even flinch from a woman

I'm glad you admit your sexist, biased opinion.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm glad you admit your sexist, biased opinion.

No kidding. laughing out loud

HereComesRandal
its not sexist, its honest, you think huc would honestly flinch from a woman?

Symmetric Chaos
The armor didn't really help against Hulk and it's not going to help against WonderWoman either.

SnazzySmurph
I'm glad you admit your sexist, biased opinion. He's a spoof on a Hulk fanboy.

Not actual.

Soljer
its not sexist, its honest, you think huc would honestly flinch from a woman?

Dark Phoenix? Meggan? Circe? Jenny Quantum?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Ess Tee Eff You.

HereComesRandal
Dark Phoenix? Meggan? Circe? Jenny Quantum?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Ess Tee Eff You.

Huc? World War Huc? Gray Huc? Savage Huc? Bannerless Huc?

Yah exactly, gtfo

llagrok

Yah exactly, gtfo

You're an MRHF

Symmetric Chaos

Yah exactly, gtfo

El Oh El

Sandai Kitetsu
Wonder Woman can't beat Hulk.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
Wonder Woman can't beat Hulk. no expression

llagrok
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
no expression

Sandai = Another MRHF

Soljer

Yah exactly, gtfo

Jenny Quantum as a toddler could solo everyone you named simultaneously, with her eyes closed, while playing with her barbies.

no expression.

Symmetric Chaos
no expression

In a fight. Not a swimsuit contest roll eyes (sarcastic)

SnazzySmurph
Tee hee.

Oh, and to reiterate, HereComesRandall isn't an actual Hulk fanboy... just ask Bada.

He's just a farce.

Soljer
Tee hee.

Oh, and to reiterate, HereComesRandall isn't an actual Hulk fanboy... just ask Bada.

He's just a farce.

I'm aware, but, seriously. It's hard to resist. stick out tongue.

HereComesRandal
Tee hee.

He's just a farce.

what are you talking about?

Symmetric Chaos
what are you talking about?

stick out tongue Nevermind Eugene.

Sandai Kitetsu
no expression

She can't, unless she uses items.

SnazzySmurph
what are you talking about? Originally posted by HereComesRandal
I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!! I made a fake handle to see how fun it was to be a hulk fan for a day or so, and i cant even joke anymore. People who think that hulk can actually take iceman are dumb, this is ridiculous. I feel stupid joking about it on a fake handle, i dont see how idiots like xmeat and devilgoblin actually believe this stuff. Reminds me of scientology

Lolzorz.

Caps Conscience
Lolzorz.

1eye

HereComesRandal
Lolzorz.

i could sue you right now for making up false quotes

Symmetric Chaos
She can't, unless she uses items.

So if she arrived naked and didn't use her speed advantage . . . well yeah just about anybody would lose though.

SnazzySmurph
i could sue you right now for making up false quotes Fun forum fact:

Click the blue "Post" button right at the top of the quote to see the original, unedited post.

HereComesRandal
Fun forum fact:

Click the blue "Post" button right at the top of the quote to see the original, unedited post.

another lie, you have a sickness

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
So if she arrived naked and didn't use her speed advantage . . . well yeah just about anybody would lose though.

Well, the last time I read a Wonder Woman comic. She wasn't that fast, really.

Badabing
Tee hee.

He's just a farce. shiftyOriginally posted by HereComesRandal
i could sue you right now for making up false quotes You don't talk to Smurph like that durfist........Don't make me open a can of dur on you! durhuc

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Badabing
You don't talk to Smurph like that durfist........Don't make me open a can of dur on you! durhuc Respek!

Symmetric Chaos
Well, the last time I read a Wonder Woman comic. She wasn't that fast, really.

I recall her sparring with Flash at times. Obviously he wasn't going all out speedwise but seeing as how she fought many many people with superspeed in the past it's more than reasonable to say she's fast.

Since she's still got him beat in terms of skill and can fly even without speed she'd be able to take a few wins.

SnazzySmurph
I'm aware, but, seriously. It's hard to resist. stick out tongue. Hey, some people watch sitcoms religiously, some people play the cello...

Soljer beats down on any and all socks and trolls that he finds with a fiery passion that could light a candle at twenty paces.

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I recall her sparring with Flash at times. Obviously he wasn't going all out speedwise but seeing as how she fought many many people with superspeed in the past it's more than reasonable to say she's fast.

Since she's still got him beat in terms of skill and can fly even without speed she'd be able to take a few wins. Then there's the fact that she's fast enough to block laser fire from all sides, IIRC.

Caps Conscience
Hey, some people watch sitcoms religiously, some people play the cello...

Soljer beats down on any and all socks and trolls that he finds with a fiery passion that could light a candle at twenty paces.

Then there's the fact that she's fast enough to block laser fire from all sides, IIRC.

I've curbstomped him before, nothing special.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
I've curbstomped him before, nothing special. The ears of a cricket are located on the front legs, just below the knee.

Caps Conscience
The ears of a cricket are located on the front legs, just below the knee.

What is that a Hi Cu. LOL

N-E way I think IM can take her.

Soljer
Hey, some people watch sitcoms religiously, some people play the cello...

Then there's the fact that she's fast enough to block laser fire from all sides, IIRC.

And let's not forget about entering the speedforce on pure quickness.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
What is that a Hi Cu. LOL

N-E way I think IM can take her. In 1899, President McKinley was assured by the director of the US Patent Office that "everything that can be invented has already been invented."

Caps Conscience
In 1899, President McKinley was assured by the director of the US Patent Office that "everything that can be invented has already been invented."

Isaiah 45:8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it.

SnazzySmurph
And let's not forget about entering the speedforce on pure quickness. Yes, well, Wonder Woman pwns.

Sandai Kitetsu
People forget, Iron Man is pretty strong even without his Hulk buster. Wonder Woman should win, but Iron Man is no push over.

TricksterPriest
People forget, Iron Man is pretty strong even without his Hulk buster. Wonder Woman should win, but Iron Man is no push over.

For Wonder Woman, yeah, he is. erm And so is Hulk.

Innerhype
Unless Iron Man plans to get lucky and grab her long enough to penetrate her with his spike, the new Hulkbuster would serve to hender Tony.

In order to win IM needs to use blinding lights, sonics and holograms to get in a couple of tight pin-point laser attacks to do her in.

quanchi112
ww wins here. no problem for her.

h1a8
The ears of a cricket are located on the front legs, just below the knee.

WTF!
The moment I read your post I actually started to hear crickets. I'm not joking. What kind of coincidence is that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.