Master Chief vs 10 Scar Predators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Chief gets the Battle Rifle and shotgun, 4 plasma grenades and 4 frag grenades.

These are the Scar Preds from AVP the movie(NOTE: the ones Im referring to are like the one that was killed at the end and f'd up that Alien Queen pretty bad, and put the scar on his helmet, not the 2 preds that were killed by the Alien drones before).

Scar Predators weapons: Naginata spear, ceremonial dagger, extended wrist blades, 2 shuriken, wrist bomb and shoulder cannon.

The fights on Tombstone(level on HALO 2).

braz
I say the 10 Predators overwhelm Chiefie.

NiņoAraņa
hmmm Shotguns were pretty powerful in Halo....that combined with his shield and other weapons should get him thru at least half...that's if the Preds are facing him and not cloaking out.

braz
Yeah, they can be cloaked though, but then again, Chiefs taken on multiple Elites cloaked and won, I guess they could be compared to a Predator.

Hercules
Preds can fire while cloaked though right?

Couldn't they just surround him and blast him to hell?

braz
Originally posted by Hercules
Preds can fire while cloaked though right?

Couldn't they just surround him and blast him to hell?

Yeah I think they can and not have the cloak short out, Idunno cuz I dont think he ever did fire it while cloaked in AVP. But he was able to in the other movies, so Id assume, yeah.

Hannibal-Lector
The Master Chief in the book could deflect missles with his hands and easily handle entire armies.... game version dies from a mini rocket and is on equal to elites minus a flash light for temp cloak swap. I think the book one might be able to take em but game version gets pwned... unless u give him a br and abuse BXR ^_^

braz
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
The Master Chief in the book could deflect missles with his hands and easily handle entire armies.... game version dies from a mini rocket and is on equal to elites minus a flash light for temp cloak swap. I think the book one might be able to take em but game version gets pwned... unless u give him a br and abuse BXR ^_^

deflect missiles? Wow, never heard that one. I thought the game and novel version of Chief were just about the same.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.