Spiderman w/ Venom Symbiote vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Air Legend

JasonK4
WWH

Air Legend
Originally posted by JasonK4
WWH
Why? Is it because
Originally posted by DEVILHULK
WWH is the strongest and most powerful monster of all comics (barring abstract such as Living Tribunal, Eternity...)

?

JasonK4
Originally posted by Air Legend
Why? Is it because
?
No

Estacado
Spider-Man.
He has the Black suit this time!!!

Bouboumaster
WWH. With or without willn't change anything for Spider-Man. The best thing he could do would be to call for help to Iron Man and get the **** out of there.

Air Legend
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
WWH. With or without willn't change anything for Spider-Man. The best thing he could do would be to call for help to Iron Man and get the **** out of there.
Spiderman gives him a fish shifty

guy222

WWH

Badabing
WW Hulk.

Ptr_Grifin
Does Spidey get a cement truck?

Air Legend
Yo people, what is WWH's quickest speed feat?

Air Legend
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Does Spidey get a cement truck?
Well, he can find one during the battle. confused

Ptr_Grifin
Well, he can find one during the battle. confused

Then there is a chance he could win. shifty

Kutulu
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Then there is a chance he could win. shifty

Hulk in a thunderclap. WWH for the win.

Arahan
can someone explain why spiderman with symbiote should have better chances against wwh? the only advantage with the symbiote is the camoflage ability. may be it will help to run away from hulk.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Spidey takes this. Parker will be able to calm Banner down and get him to sit down and revert back to Banner.

NiņoAraņa
Spite erm

Air Legend
Originally posted by Arahan
can someone explain why spiderman with symbiote should have better chances against wwh? the only advantage with the symbiote is the camoflage ability. may be it will help to run away from hulk.

Well he has better strength, speed, jumping... pretty much enhances all his ablities except his spider sense which pretty much goes bye bye.

NiņoAraņa
Well he has better strength, speed, jumping... pretty much enhances all his ablities except his spider sense which pretty much goes bye bye. it didn't upgrade him by much, and it certainly didn't upgrade him enough to be even close to taking on the Hulk. erm

Terryc250
wwh could just thunderclap the sh*t out of him

Air Legend

NiņoAraņa
Answer this: who's faster Spidey or Hulk? Answer this: Who's more liable to hurt the other? Spidey or Hulk?

Air Legend

NiņoAraņa
I asked first... i asked second, so i get to answer second

no expression

there's an obvious answer to both questions, one which is far more important.

Air Legend

NiņoAraņa
Well, since Venom Spidey is faster, who's to say he doesn't lead Hulk to a volcano and push him into the molten lava that would eventually kill him? http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/CrazySickoNicePerson/speculation.jpg

no expression

Air Legend

NiņoAraņa
Hey I'm not saying that WWH wouldn't man handle Spidey, but it is plausible for spidey to pick up a few victories. no. it's not. no expression

Air Legend

NiņoAraņa
dur
Yea since WW Hulk is invincible, invulnerable, and immortal. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, cus Spider-man can physically put down or tire a Hulk that hasn't been put down by guys far stronger then him, and guys far smarter then him WITH prep. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Damn you for trying to turn me against my favorite Superhero. durfist

Air Legend

NiņoAraņa
problem is, it's not plausible....even with your Volcano idea.

first of all, you specified no environment, and Volcanos are usually not top places people will fight. second, the hulk, while on Saakaar (or whatever the hell that planet is called) survived molten lava twice, exactly what you're suggesting he be dropped in. do you think he's gonna just sit there while the lava burns him btw?

Air Legend

NiņoAraņa
or i can just stop trying, and since you just admit it was a spite thread, it'll get closed. no expression

DARKLORDCAEDUS
In all honesty, whether Parker is wearing his old costume or merged with a symbiote, there is nothing he can do against the big green behemoth.

Air Legend

NiņoAraņa
Besides I made this thread because of that Darkseid and Thanos vs Hulk thread because even this is a better match than that (it made me lmao, just look at what my first reply in this thread was evil face ).
so you qouted a previous Spite thread, against Hulk, then made a thread because "this was even better then that one" and it made you "lmao"

and you added the "evil" smilie.

sounds like a confession to me. no expression

Air Legend

NiņoAraņa
eh, you're obviously seeking some kind of attention, which after this post i won't grant you. confessed or not, it's spite. =\

Air Legend
bah what am I saying?
Spidey wins 1/10 if he has his best days the whole time and WWH has bad days the whole time.

Erik-Lensherr

It is plausible for Spiderman to win some, just not many.

hysterical

BUSTER1
My 2 favourite comic book characters are Spiderman and Hulk, but i have to say there is no way Spiderman can win any fight between the 2. Remember in the Marvel 616 continuety, the venom symbiote didn't enhance Spiderman's powers at all-in fact it weakened him as it actually fed on him. The Hulk beats Spidey in all physical aspects except speed. His stamina is so great that when enraged he can exert himself for days at peak levels, so Spiderman will tie long b4 him. If Spiderman goes for a speed blitz, though he's strong enough that the Hulk can feel his punches, b'cos of Hulk's greater strength and immense durability he won't do much damage b4 he starts to tire and then slow down-then its goodnight Spidey. That would be the scenario against Savage Hulk-WWH is an even more powerful incarnation

Hannibal-Lector
WWH, I love spidy but hes goin DOWN fast... Spidy could dodge a FEW punches from hulk but if this were actually to be written, he'd probably get cocky instead of keeping a distance and try basically dancing arround Hulks attacks in which he then underestimates hulks speed and goes down... WWH is way smarter+faster than the Hulk spiderman beat in Unlimited

Air Legend
Originally posted by BUSTER1
My 2 favourite comic book characters are Spiderman and Hulk, but i have to say there is no way Spiderman can win any fight between the 2. Remember in the Marvel 616 continuety, the venom symbiote didn't enhance Spiderman's powers at all-in fact it weakened him as it actually fed on him. The Hulk beats Spidey in all physical aspects except speed. His stamina is so great that when enraged he can exert himself for days at peak levels, so Spiderman will tie long b4 him. If Spiderman goes for a speed blitz, though he's strong enough that the Hulk can feel his punches, b'cos of Hulk's greater strength and immense durability he won't do much damage b4 he starts to tire and then slow down-then its goodnight Spidey. That would be the scenario against Savage Hulk-WWH is an even more powerful incarnation
Didn't you read the Venom series? The symbiote did enhance his abilities (except the spidey sense of course). He couldn't keep it on because the symbiote would permanently attach to him. Also, his webbing became much stronger and he didn't need to rely on catridges anymore. If Spidey was at his best and Hulk was having really bad days I think Spidery could take 1-3 out of 10 (assuming this is a wildlife or city environment). If they are both at their best, I agree that Spidey has no chance in hell at winning.

quanchi112
ww hulk ties both of his arms behind his back before the fight to make it more fair. he headbutts for the win.

....it still wasnt fair for peter parker.

Air Legend
Originally posted by quanchi112
ww hulk ties both of his arms behind his back before the fight to make it more fair. he headbutts for the win.

....it still wasnt fair for peter parker.
Spidey gets a tank of fish before the match shifty

BUSTER1
No i didn't read the Venom series, but when the stories with Spidey wearing the black costume were 1st published it wasn't shown to enhance his capabilities. The 1st person who was shown to be enhanced by the symbiote was Venom:Eddie Brock. As for Spiderman catching Hulk on a bad day- he desn't have any. His physiology renders him immune to disease in Hulk form and he so he is always in perfect health. That defeat of his against Spidey, with the cement truck finishing him off was pure PIS. That shouldn't even slow a calm Grey Hulk down, let alone knock the more powerful savage green incarnation, out. I'd say that the Hulk wins 100 out of 100 fightd against Spiderman. The only way he wouldn't lose would be a stalemate where he dodges himself out of the Hulk's way until someone else more powerful shows up to help

Hannibal-Lector
or if he runs away until he finds radioactive material that turns him into cosmic spidy again...

Air Legend
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
or if he runs away until he finds radioactive material that turns him into cosmic spidy again...
That's where I was getting at shifty

HereComesRandal
WWH took out an entire planet of beings all as strong as Thanos, he cant be stopped

Air Legend
Originally posted by HereComesRandal
WWH took out an entire planet of beings all as strong as Thanos, he cant be stopped
All as strong as Thanos? hysterical2

Sparkz
Didn't you read the Venom series? The symbiote did enhance his abilities (except the spidey sense of course). He couldn't keep it on because the symbiote would permanently attach to him. Also, his webbing became much stronger and he didn't need to rely on catridges anymore. If Spidey was at his best and Hulk was having really bad days I think Spidery could take 1-3 out of 10 (assuming this is a wildlife or city environment). If they are both at their best, I agree that Spidey has no chance in hell at winning.

Erm no no it didn't, no where was it stated spidey's powers were upgraded, like someone said Spidey was weaker cause the symbiote fed of his adrenaline and took his body joy riding when he was asleep, only thing the suit did was give him webbing and an easy change of clothes. And why would Spidey take the suit of because it would permanently attach to him? He didn't know it was alive why would that be the reason? He took it off because that's what you do with clothes at the end of the day, Reed Richards forced it off him when it permanently tried to bond with him.

And all this wasn't even "the Venom series" Venom wasn't even a character when these stories were written hell that was a few years off at that point.

As for the fight, all Spidey can do is dance around Hulk and shoot webbing at him to slow Hulk down, eventually Spidey will tire and it will be Spider pate'. only way spidey can beat Hulk is through a plot device (like when Iron Man gassed Hulk and Spidey told him a joke to calm him down and revert to Banner)

janus77
why are people assuming Spiderman's faster than Hulk?
how many thousands of miles per hour can Spiderman move at?

Hulk outraces missiles and leaps into orbit which requires immense speed.

HereComesRandal
All as strong as Thanos? hysterical2

Yes, a race all as powerful as Thanos, and you saw what happens when you make him mad, WWH is one of the most powerful beings in the universe

Kutulu

Ummm.... what the hell you talking about? The only one on Earth who is even in Thanos' strength class would be Sentry, and that's a maybe.

Kutulu
Yes, a race all as powerful as Thanos, and you saw what happens when you make him mad, WWH is one of the most powerful beings in the universe

What race, praytell, is this that you are referring to?

HereComesRandal
Originally posted by Kutulu
Ummm.... what the hell you talking about? The only one on Earth who is even in Thanos' strength class would be Sentry, and that's a maybe.

Uhh not earth, the planet that enslaved huc, Sakaar, a planet full of beings >Thanos . . . hulk beat them all

Air Legend
Originally posted by Sparkz
Erm no no it didn't, no where was it stated spidey's powers were upgraded, like someone said Spidey was weaker cause the symbiote fed of his adrenaline and took his body joy riding when he was asleep, only thing the suit did was give him webbing and an easy change of clothes.
It was implied imo- for example when spidey was talking about going to break his triple jump. Also, his webbing was upgraded, as previously explained. Spidey wasn't weaker because of the symbiote, he was just more tired because the symbiote couldn't stand being detached that long, so he made peter fight bad guys when he slept, essentially causing peter to have very little rest which in turn tired him.
And why would Spidey take the suit of because it would permanently attach to him? He didn't know it was alive why would that be the reason? He took it off because that's what you do with clothes at the end of the day, Reed Richards forced it off him when it permanently tried to bond with him.
Sorry if I was misleading. When I meant he couldn't keep it on, that was because he found out it was an alien symbiote from his visit to Richards.
And all this wasn't even "the Venom series" Venom wasn't even a character when these stories were written hell that was a few years off at that point.
Yea my bad. I just went by that comic book the Birth of Venom which has all this stuff.
As for the fight, all Spidey can do is dance around Hulk and shoot webbing at him to slow Hulk down, eventually Spidey will tire and it will be Spider pate'. only way spidey can beat Hulk is through a plot device (like when Iron Man gassed Hulk and Spidey told him a joke to calm him down and revert to Banner)
There has to be PIS or this match is complete spite.

Estacado
Uhh not earth, the planet that enslaved huc, Sakaar, a planet full of beings >Thanos . . . hulk beat them all
Thanos could just one shot the planet.....ermm

Kutulu

So let me get this straight... you think the entire planet is stronger than Thanos now?
rofl2

HereComesRandal
no but i think every being living on that planet is. The homeless people on sakaar>Thanos

all of sakaar<WWH

Air Legend

Dude
Thanos is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>WWH

Air Legend
no but i think every being living on that planet is. The homeless people on sakaar>Thanos

all of sakaar<WWH
Make a thread of Thanos vs WWH. I dare you. It will be closed because of spite in Thanos' favor.

Air Legend
Without PIS Spidey is screwed.

Symmetric Chaos
Dude
Thanos is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>WWH

haermm

Sparkz
It was implied imo- for example when spidey was talking about going to break his triple jump. Also, his webbing was upgraded, as previously explained. Spidey wasn't weaker because of the symbiote, he was just more tired because the symbiote couldn't stand being detached that long, so he made peter fight bad guys when he slept, essentially causing peter to have very little rest which in turn tired him.

Sorry if I was misleading. When I meant he couldn't keep it on, that was because he found out it was an alien symbiote from his visit to Richards.

Yea my bad. I just went by that comic book the Birth of Venom which has all this stuff.

There has to be PIS or this match is complete spite.

Yeh the webbing was stronger I'll give you that, (Human torch commented it was harder to burn off)but as for only being tired, being tired would make you weaker, maybe not in strength but his reaction time would be off more than usual. I don't remember the triple jump comment tho i do have the birth of venom graphic novel so I'll check later, but he may have just said that because he was feeling good (thats if he said it around the time he first got back to earth)

And we can't have PIS in forum fights otherwise we couldnt judge these fights at all.

Sparkz
Originally posted by janus77
why are people assuming Spiderman's faster than Hulk?
how many thousands of miles per hour can Spiderman move at?

Hulk outraces missiles and leaps into orbit which requires immense speed.

Yeah but all that is in pure running speed and jumping speed, Spider-man is faster in the fact he can dance circles around the hulk because he has much faster reaction time, and far more agile. If you put these 2 in a race Hulk would win, in a dodging contest Spidey.

NiņoAraņa
There has to be PIS or this match is complete spite. Originally posted by Air Legend
Without PIS Spidey is screwed. check and mate? ermm

closed now?

HereComesRandal
why is this still goin on? Lets compare the strongest spiders in the world to the strongest hulks.

Hulk Hogan vs. a Black Widow . . . in other words, huc wins this fight easy

NiņoAraņa

Air Legend
Yeh the webbing was stronger I'll give you that, (Human torch commented it was harder to burn off)but as for only being tired, being tired would make you weaker, maybe not in strength but his reaction time would be off more than usual.
Right but that wouldn't have been a problem had Spidey kept his suit on. That's how this match goes.
I don't remember the triple jump comment tho i do have the birth of venom graphic novel so I'll check later, but he may have just said that because he was feeling good (thats if he said it around the time he first got back to earth)

He was feeling good, but imo I think he felt that way because of his suit.
And we can't have PIS in forum fights otherwise we couldnt judge these fights at all.
That would eliminate a lot of the WWH's feats then, wouldn't it? laughing

Air Legend

HereComesRandal
PIS eliminates your feats

JasonK4
If no PIS is allowed, wouldn't that eliminate a lot of WW Hulk's feats?
oh

Air Legend
Originally posted by JasonK4
oh
Honestly how the hell has Dr. Strange not stopped hulk? Without PIS Hulk would have been stopped from the get go.

NiņoAraņa
If no PIS is allowed, wouldn't that eliminate a lot of WW Hulk's feats? it'd still be Spider-Man Vs. The Hulk slightly powered up and smarter.

still spite. no expression

HereComesRandal
Honestly how the hell has Dr. Strange not stopped hulk? Without PIS Hulk would have been stopped from the get go.

Youre full of PIS

Air Legend

NiņoAraņa
So you're saying calming down hulk is PIS? YES! no expression

this is becoming annoying as hell.

Air Legend
Youre full of PIS
If all you're going to do is insult me I suggest you leave this thread. If you don't I will report you.

Air Legend

Air Legend
Besides there's always that chance that spidey gets the unipower shifty

NiņoAraņa
Really? That would seem like a pretty logical thing to try going up against the Hulk. Spidey wouldn't win by fist fighting. He'd have to use his brain. Spider-man with no prep and no specific environment would have no chance of calming down Hulk at WWH rage level.
fact.

Using his brains will only keep him alive long enough to dodge for a few moments.
fact.

Besides there's always that chance that spidey gets the unipower shifty you are a troll, who seems to enjoy pissing me off.
fact. no expression

Air Legend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.