Captain America versus Karnak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1442/59137-captain-america_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/11000/10975/182039-karnak_400.jpg

tkitna
Karnak should win, but Cap would win.

Caps Conscience
Not familar with Karnak. What is his deal?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Not familar with Karnak. What is his deal?
his unique power is finding the weakspot in anything and he's a great martial artist

I was wondering if he could find the weakpoint in Caps shield and break it apart...theoretically its feasible

Symmetric Chaos
Cap

Speed has been a problem for Karnak in the past and Steve has plenty of that.

Soljer
Originally posted by masterbruce
his unique power is finding the weakspot in anything and he's a great martial artist

I was wondering if he could find the weakpoint in Caps shield and break it apart...theoretically its feasible

The weak point in his shield was repaired after it was last broken.

Not to mention the fact that the weakest point in a totally invulnerable object is still invulnerable - check his fight against the Hulk, for example.

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Cap

Speed has been a problem for Karnak in the past and Steve has plenty of that.

Cosigned.

Reference: Last two Karnak vs. T'Challa matches.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Not to mention the fact that the weakest point in a totally invulnerable object is still invulnerable - check his fight against the Hulk, for example.

Is that an endorsement of Hulk?

masterbruce
The weak point in his shield was repaired after it was last broken.

everything has a flaw...nothing's perfect

Karnak will find that flaw and exploit it to destroy the shield

Soljer

Indeed. But when the weakest link of the chain isn't weak enough...

Well...there you go.

Soljer
Is that an endorsement of Hulk?

Endorsement that Karnak can't do dick to him? Even at his WEAKEZT POINSTZ! LOLZ!

Yeah.

Endorsement that he is a totally invulnerable object? No - that would be Cap's shield, which has only even been harmed by ridiculously powerful foes.

masterbruce
Indeed. But when the weakest link of the chain isn't weak enough...

Well...there you go.

karnak doesn't break things through being powerful...he does so by finding a weakpoint that requires only little force to affect

but this is all conjecture on both of our parts

Soljer
karnak doesn't break things through being powerful...he does so by finding a weakpoint that requires only little force to affect

but this is all conjecture on both of our parts

No. It isn't.

Karnak couldn't even make the Hulk blink.

Cap's shield >>>>>>>>>> The Hulk.

Symmetric Chaos

Soljer's point was that the weakest point isn't always sufficiently vulnerable. Karnak tried it on Hulk and it had no effect, but when he told BB where to hit it worked fine.

Karnak can easily find the weak spot but he probably won't be capable of exploiting it.

Symmetric Chaos
Endorsement that Karnak can't do dick to him? Even at his WEAKEZT POINSTZ! LOLZ!

Yeah.

Endorsement that he is a totally invulnerable object? No - that would be Cap's shield, which has only even been harmed by ridiculously powerful foes.

Party pooper.

masterbruce
Soljer's point was that the weakest point isn't always sufficiently vulnerable. Karnak tried it on Hulk and it had no effect, but when he told BB where to hit it worked fine.

Karnak can easily find the weak spot but he probably won't be capable of exploiting it.

karnaks abilities seem to work better on inanimate structures (ie buildings, mountains, etc) as opposed to organic material (ie hulk) which kinda makes sense

thus he might have an easier time with cap's shield than hulk

Soljer
Not to mention the fact that when the shield DID have a weakpoint - after the beyonder recreated - the weakpoint was a SINGLE SOLITARY molecule that was out of place.

And guess what?

The imperfection isn't there anymore.

Regardless, it doesn't matter as far as this thread goes - Karnak'll never get the chance. Steve one-shots him.

Hercules
Karnak needs to meditate on it and find the weakpoint and hes slow!

He found a weak point on Black Panther, Panther still dodged him and took him out.

Battlehammer
umm karnak power is useless on a human body since any skilled martial artist in tier 3 and above no were those weak points are as well.

DigiMark007
karnaks abilities seem to work better on inanimate structures (ie buildings, mountains, etc) as opposed to organic material (ie hulk) which kinda makes sense

thus he might have an easier time with cap's shield than hulk

So, given a day with it just sitting there, could he break, say, Mjolnir? It isn't perfect, after all.

Doubtful.

llagrok
Originally posted by Battlehammer
umm karnak power is useless on a human body since any skilled martial artist in tier 3 and above no were those weak points are as well.

Karnak can find a weak spot in ANYTHING, even Sue's shield.

All inhuman have enhanced physical stats, including Karnak. Speed's a problem for him? read Inhumans v#2 or v#3.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by llagrok
Karnak can find a weak spot in ANYTHING, even Sue's shield.

All inhuman have enhanced physical stats, including Karnak. Speed's a problem for him? read Inhumans v#2 or v#3.
did I say any thing abotu speed not that it matter since Black panther shown twice that he faster then Karnak.

So he can see weak spots in any thing wow how that gunna help him vs capt? All he gunna see is all the weak spot capt already knows about. Capt will also know all of karnak weak spots and capts the superior fighter by a large margin.

Alfheim
Karnak is too slow. Karnak loses.

llagrok
Originally posted by Battlehammer
did I say any thing abotu speed not that it matter since Black panther shown twice that he faster then Karnak.

So he can see weak spots in any thing wow how that gunna help him vs capt? All he gunna see is all the weak spot capt already knows about. Capt will also know all of karnak weak spots and capts the superior fighter by a large margin.

How old is your source on that?

Karnak has many feats that put him above Cap, and how can you claim that Cap is a much better martial artist than him? I highly doubt he's spent more time training than him. I'll get some scans up when I'm outta school.

Battlehammer

Karnak has many feats that put him above Cap, and how can you claim that Cap is a much better martial artist than him? I highly doubt he's spent more time training than him. I'll get some scans up when I'm outta school.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=405357&pagenumber=2

18 post down.

oh and Id love to see a feat of karnak that beats capt.

I wanna make a karnak vs wolverine thread but it be a spite

Alfheim

Karnak is better at finding weak points but apart from that Cap is probably a better fighter. Karnak has been owned by Bp twice and one occasion pre-Hudlin. Karnak also seems to be w quite slow compared to most street-levellers and thats why he will lose.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Alfheim
Karnak is better at finding weak points but apart from that Cap is probably a better fighter. Karnak has been owned by Bp twice and one occasion pre-Hudlin. Karnak also seems to be w quite slow compared to most street-levellers and thats why he will lose.
karnak is not even a top tier that guy got nothing really that puts him there.

karnak abiltiy to find week points is useless vs captain america. Since capt already knows were all his weak points are......

Hercules

Very recently in BP, Panther made him look slow and Cap is about as fast as BP so there is no reason to assume that Cap couldn't do the same.

llagrok
Yeah, of course. Cap is faster than Karnak roll eyes (sarcastic)

OH SNAP!

Alfheim

OH SNAP!

Snap nothing..thats a bio, bios are innaccurate. Didnt bios states that Namor didnt have class100 strenght? Didnt bios state that the Things could only lift at max 85 tons? Well the Thing can lift more than 85 tons and thats because his showings in comics show it.

Karnaks bio may say that he is fatser than Cap but he has no showings in comics that suggest this.

llagrok
MARVEL states that Karnak is faster, there are certain things you can't just ignore. Inhuman physiology grants him enhanced speed, strength and endurance.

Speed feats:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/character%20pictures/Inhumans-v1-010-10.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/character%20pictures/Inhumans-v1-011-10.jpg

Imagine if he had blocked a punch or a backhand:
http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/?action=view&current=Silent_War_002_004.jpg

He couldn't take out the Hulk, but he could've taken out an elephant:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/character%20pictures/Inhumans-v1-012-12.jpg

More feats:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/character%20pictures/Inhumans-v1-010-14.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/character%20pictures/Inhumans-v1-009-03.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/character%20pictures/Inhumans-v1-009-12.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/character%20pictures/Inhumans-v3-1of4-11.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/character%20pictures/Inhumans-v1-006-13.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/character%20pictures/Inhumans-v1-004-08.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/character%20pictures/Inhumans-v1-002-14.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/character%20pictures/Inhumans-v1-002-17.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/character%20pictures/Inhumans-v1-03-03.jpg

guy222
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1442/59137-captain-america_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/11000/10975/182039-karnak_400.jpg

Cap FTW

Hercules

OH SNAP!

Red is fan votes isn't it?

All the feats in the world doesn't take away from the fact that Panther has embaressed him twice and made him look slow and Panther is human, near peak human granted but still human.

And its not like Cap has no speed and agility feats of his own.

Apolloknight
I think people are taking the panther fights a little too far.

llagrok
Originally posted by Hercules
Red is fan votes isn't it?

All the feats in the world doesn't take away from the fact that Panther has embaressed him twice and made him look slow and Panther is human, near peak human granted but still human.

And its not like Cap has no speed and agility feats of his own.

dur

I'm not talking about the stats, but about the fact that his power description actually compares him to Captain America.

The Black Panther is peak human without his suit, he goes above that when he's wearing it. There is no way he's below peak human, he killed a gang of the strongest tribesmen(they were armed) barehanded to prove his worth as a king. Don't underestimate the Black Panther, as he is more than capable of hanging with Cap and in my opinion he's much more agile.

Karnak was being influenced during their latest encounter and being beaten once by the Black Panther does by no means put him below Cap. Also, take a look at some of his speed feats. He moves fast.

Apolloknight
dur

I'm not talking about the stats, but about the fact that his power description actually compares him to Captain America.

The Black Panther is peak human without his suit, he goes above that when he's wearing it. There is no way he's below peak human, he killed a gang of the strongest tribesmen(they were armed) barehanded to prove his worth as a king. Don't underestimate the Black Panther, as he is more than capable of hanging with Cap and in my opinion he's much more agile.

Karnak was being influenced during their latest encounter and being beaten once by the Black Panther does by no means put him below Cap. Also, take a look at some of his speed feats. He moves fast.

I agree with the main point, but black panther stats have nothing to due with his suit, his bio has him at superhuman, a level which he has been performing at lately, and has feats to back it up.

Not to mention, black panther has outmaneuvered nearly every major street-leveler at some point in his career.

Alfheim
dur

Wow that dur was really uncalled for. You do realise just because it states that he is compareble to ap it doesnt mean it has. You do realise that marvel has stated 100s of things which are not accurate? this therefore means just because Marvel says something its not necceasrily correct. In fcat bios are generally not accurate.

1. Cap isnt peak human
2. Bps suit does not enhance his strength or speed.

karnak has been beaten twice by BP. He moves fast but he doesnt have feats that put him on Cap or Bps level.....as far as I know.

Hercules
dur

But again, arn't those bios written by fans not Marvel being as its a wiki?

No need for the dur, I was asking a question...

Well, when BP was with the Avengers and they were fighting the lava men he was the first to go down due to the heat, Cap remarked that he didn't have the super solider serum to keep him going and that he was just human.

he was wearing the suit then, I have seen your speed feats and I haven't seen anything from him speed wise that out does Cap imo.

Physicaly to me they are pretty evenly matched and Cap has a shield which Karnak can't break and is fast enough to block his blows, I think that gives him the edge for a majority here.

Alfheim

Thats true but even if it were it doesnt change a damn thing. All inhumans are slightly tougher than your average human but that doesnt mean that Karnak has to be better than Cap, Cap is simply better trained.

Well, when BP was with the Avengers and they were fighting the lava men he was the first to go down due to the heat, Cap remarked that he didn't have the super solider serum to keep him going and that he was just human.

When you see some of the other stuff hes taken that just sounds like PIS. Hel he even kicked one of them in the head from what I can remember.

Apolloknight

Yes and no, They can be written by the fans but they have to be approved by the editors.

Hercules
Originally posted by Alfheim
Thats true but even if it were it doesnt change a damn thing. All inhumans are slightly tougher than your average human but that doesnt mean that Karnak has to be better than Cap, Cap is simply better trained.

When you see some of the other stuff hes taken that just sounds like PIS. Hel he even kicked one of them in the head from what I can remember.

I know inhumans are tougher then humans, I was talking about where its stated that his reaction time etc is better than Cap's, if this was written by a fan, then should we take it as fact, given that Cap has been shown with speed and reaction times beyond what could be considered human.

Well that was written in 88, the same heat bought down Namor, She Hulk and Cap soon after BP, only Thor and Gilgamesh were still standing.

So its no real detriment to BP that he was the first to fall given the company, to me hes always been Caps physical equal, with Cap having a slight strength and stamina edge due to the serum.

llagrok

No need for the dur, I was asking a question...

he was wearing the suit then, I have seen your speed feats and I haven't seen anything from him speed wise that out does Cap imo.

Physicaly to me they are pretty evenly matched and Cap has a shield which Karnak can't break and is fast enough to block his blows, I think that gives him the edge for a majority here.

It's very, very, VERY simple Hercules. All Inhumans' physiology puts them far above human. Yes, I'm saying far, because average human beings aren't even comparable to peak human characters. Cap can outrun and outlift pretty much any human being. He is peak human. He can lift up to roughly 800 lbs.

People with enhanced physiology like Wolverine, Wild Child and Sabretooth are slightly stronger and faster than Cap. The Inhumans are slightly above this, due to the fact that they've been raised on Attilan and not on earth. Most Inhumans can press up to 1 ton and are slightly faster, more durable than peak humans.

Karnak is Inhuman, he is faster, stronger and more durable than Cap. Simple as that. A lot of Cap's endurance stems from the fact that he's wearing armor. If we're allowing armor for him, we have to allow it for Karnak. Karnak has an armor that puts him above average Inhumans. Even without his armor, Karnak is in fact faster than Captain America.

Karnak also spent half of his life in a monestary training martial arts and nothing but martial arts every day. That and meditating. Cap's amount of training can't even be compared to the things that Karnak has gone through.

You need to realize that a lot of Captain America's feats are complete and utter PIS and the bar for Cap feats are far above that any peak human can reach. He's Marvel's golden boy. He's the only peak human who can drop the Hulk by punching him at random places.

Anyways, I'm leaving this thread. No one below class 50 and superhuman speed would even win a feats war with Cap. Not without having their own title :/

Hercules
It's very, very, VERY simple Hercules. All Inhumans' physiology puts them far above human. Yes, I'm saying far, because average human beings aren't even comparable to peak human characters. Cap can outrun and outlift pretty much any human being. He is peak human. He can lift up to roughly 800 lbs.

People with enhanced physiology like Wolverine, Wild Child and Sabretooth are slightly stronger and faster than Cap. The Inhumans are slightly above this, due to the fact that they've been raised on Attilan and not on earth. Most Inhumans can press up to 1 ton and are slightly faster, more durable than peak humans.

Karnak is Inhuman, he is faster, stronger and more durable than Cap. Simple as that. A lot of Cap's endurance stems from the fact that he's wearing armor. If we're allowing armor for him, we have to allow it for Karnak. Karnak has an armor that puts him above average Inhumans. Even without his armor, Karnak is in fact faster than Captain America.

Karnak also spent half of his life in a monestary training martial arts and nothing but martial arts every day. That and meditating. Cap's amount of training can't even be compared to the things that Karnak has gone through.

You need to realize that a lot of Captain America's feats are complete and utter PIS and the bar for Cap feats are far above that any peak human can reach. He's Marvel's golden boy. He's the only peak human who can drop the Hulk by punching him at random places.

Anyways, I'm leaving this thread. No one below class 50 and superhuman speed would even win a feats war with Cap. Not without having their own title :/

I'm fully aware of what an inhuman is and can do physicaly, if you want to be condencing go for it but really there is no need for it.

I also know about Karnak, I am pointing out that Cap has feats that put him way above what his bio says and you can shout PIS all you like which you are prone to do but as I have told you before (and Digi and others have told you before) if its consistantly shown its no longer PIS.

Although I will give you the knocking out the Hulk feat...Its also not like Cap hasn't fought and beaten guys a lot stronger and on occasion faster than he is and hes hung with plenty of top tier martial artists.

Shouting his feats down as PIS and talking to me like I'm stupid isn't really proving your point now is it?

Alfheim
It's very, very, VERY simple Hercules.

Wow dont sound patronising do you?

All Inhumans' physiology puts them far above human. Yes, I'm saying far, because average human beings aren't even comparable to peak human characters. Cap can outrun and outlift pretty much any human being.

No they are superior to humans but not by far.

He is peak human. He can lift up to roughly 800 lbs.

Wrong but never mind carry on be patronsing and keep during people.

People with enhanced physiology like Wolverine, Wild Child and Sabretooth are slightly stronger and faster than Cap.

Well thats not entirely true...Wolverine isnt faster than Cap.

The Inhumans are slightly above this, due to the fact that they've been raised on Attilan and not on earth. Most Inhumans can press up to 1 ton and are slightly faster, more durable than peak humans.

Well trained Attilans not average attilans can lift a ton.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/k/karnak.htm

Strength Level: Karnak possesses a degree of superhuman strength, derived from his eugenically superior Inhuman heritage and his intensive regimen of regular exercise. Karnak can lift (press) about 1 ton.

Which therefore means that less trained inhumans will not be able to lift a ton. Hell Caps strength levels has been classified as 1 ton before.

Karnak is Inhuman, he is faster, stronger and more durable than Cap.

There is no proof that he is faster or durable than Cap its even debateable wether hes stronger than Cap since Cap has feats that exceed 1 ton.

Simple as that.

No not really, alot of what you said is not accurate.

A lot of Cap's endurance stems from the fact that he's wearing armor.

Yeah thats why he got shot in the head and survived and has been shot in the arm with adanved weaponry but carried on using it WITHOUT his armour. You do know what your talking about...nevermind carry on during people.

If we're allowing armor for him, we have to allow it for Karnak. Karnak has an armor that puts him above average Inhumans. Even without his armor, Karnak is in fact faster than Captain America.

Karnaks armour makes him faster?

Yeah because hes been sent back in time 100s of times by Korvac which means he now has 1000s of years of experience. He has learnt an alien martial art in one day and he knows how to meditate because he can use chi......so looks like your wrong again.

Maybe you need to realise that you dont know what you're talking about because for starters hes not peak human.

" While I don't think of Cap as 'super' like Spider-man or Superman, he's clearly not Batman with a shield. He's not just like a guy who works out all the time and is trained. He's been ENHANCED, and I wanted to show that a bit."

Quote from Brubaker cap is enhanced...got it?

Yeah you should leave this thread your rude and alot of the stuff you aer saying is not accurate.

llagrok
I'm fully aware of what an inhuman is and can do physicaly, if you want to be condencing go for it but really there is no need for it.

I also know about Karnak, I am pointing out that Cap has feats that put him way above what his bio says and you can shout PIS all you like which you are prone to do but as I have told you before (and Digi and others have told you before) if its consistantly shown its no longer PIS.

Although I will give you the knocking out the Hulk feat...Its also not like Cap hasn't fought and beaten guys a lot stronger and on occasion faster than he is and hes hung with plenty of top tier martial artists.

Shouting his feats down as PIS and talking to me like I'm stupid isn't really proving your point now is it?

What feats have I shouted down by the way? you haven't provided me with any. For the record, who has Cap beaten that are faster, stronger, more durable and highly skilled at martial arts?

Alfheim
For the record, who has Cap beaten that are faster, stronger, more durable and highly skilled at martial arts?

You havnet even proved that karnak is faster and stronger and more durable yet.

What feats have I shouted down by the way?

You keep saying hes peak humanand that his feats are PIS instead ofseeing it as evidence that hes above peak human. Hell the guy can see bullets for crying out loud.

llagrok
Look at the scans then.

And please, try to provide some Cap scans, for once.

Hercules

Well Sabretooth is WAY stronger than Cap and stronger than most Inhumans save Black Bolt and Gorgon so maybe not the best example, its also debatable that Wild Child and Sabretooth are faster than Cap.

Cap has a suit with chainmail in it and always has had, you want him to fight Karnak naked? besides, ever worn a chainmail weave in a stab prove vest? well I have and its heavy and saps your strength it in no way improves endurance? confused

I take it you mean durability, well as I said its standard equipment, is Karnak's armour standard for him? Its the Super soldier serum that gives Cap his stamina and endurance not chainmail.

Iron Fist spent much of his life studing martial arts also, Cap still hangs with him and has hung with people who spend lifetimes training, without having spent the same amount of time training himself, its how hes always been writtenshrug

But again, he is consistantly shown doing things that put him above the peak human tag he is given, doesn't this mean it is no longer PIS if not one but multiple writers throughout his history have written him this way?

Again, I count Panther as being on Cap's level so If Panther is capable of dodging Karnak, then isn't it concievable that Cap could do the same? also his sheild plays a big factor in any fight, he uses it like and extension of himself and I can't see Karnak breaking it.

Alfheim
Look at the scans then.

Ive seen the scans. Who was he fighting? Was he fighting any top tire MAs? All they prove that he is fast not FASTER.

Are you going to stop being condesending?

Alfheim
edit. Cap ahs fought BP on numerous occassions and never been owned...that makes him better than Karnak.

Hercules
Look at the scans then.

You could just go check out his respect thread?

I don't know which feats your decrying as PIS, cause you just said "a lot of caps feats are PIS" without giving examples other than him decking Hulk, which I will happily conceed.

Apolloknight

Again, I count Panther as being on Cap's level so If Panther is capable of dodging Karnak, then isn't it concievable that Cap could do the same? also his sheild plays a big factor in any fight, he uses it like and extension of himself and I can't see Karnak breaking it.

This is what I don't agree with. ABC logic shouldn't be used. I agree cap would probably take the majority from Karnak, however, just because panther was able to dodge, and one-shot karnak, doesn't mean cap will do it as easily.

Remember, panther has, on 3 separate occasions outmanoeuvred cap, once while he was injured, another while BP didn't even want to fight cap. Also, BP daddy did kinda school cap also.

Like I said before, people are taking the panther fights a little to far. Panther is IMO, one of the fastest, if not the fastest street-leveler out there, if you can even classify him as "street-level" the way he is being written these days.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Apolloknight
This is what I don't agree with. ABC logic shouldn't be used. I agree cap would probably take the majority from Karnak, however, just because panther was able to dodge, and one-shot karnak, doesn't mean cap will do it as easily.

Remember, panther has, on 3 separate occasions outmanoeuvred cap, once while he was injured, another while BP didn't even want to fight cap. Also, BP daddy did kinda school cap also.

Like I said before, people are taking the panther fights a little to far. Panther is IMO, one of the fastest, if not the fastest street-leveler out there, if you can even classify him as "street-level" the way he is being written these days.

Well hes faster but not by a great deal.

Hercules
Originally posted by Apolloknight

Thats why I said concievable as in its not beyond the realms of possibilty, as in it could happen.

I never said with ease or easily, just that imo, its possible, BP's daddy schooled a Cap without the experience of Cap in the present, I doubt he would have schooled him, had Cap had the experience he posessed before he died.

Badabing
Thats why I said concievable as in its not beyond the realms of possibilty, as in it could happen.

I never said with ease or easily, just that imo, its possible, BP's daddy schooled a Cap without the experience of Cap in the present, I doubt he would have schooled him, had Cap had the experience he posessed before he died. capameridur

Hercules
Originally posted by Badabing
capameridur

Peak human dur!!! durlaugh

Alfheim
laughing out loud hes addicted to durs.

Peak human dur!!! durlaugh

Hes enhanced!!! durfist

Soljer
To call pretty much every single feat Cap has ever accomplished PIS because you don't think it's realistic enough is...

Well...

Dur worthy.

Steve has demonstrated, on several occasions, strength above the 'peak human 800 pounds.' He's demonstrated sped above peak human. He's demonstrated agility, endurance, stamina, and healing all above peak human.

Steve is only a peak human in the biographies. But we don't debate off of biographies, do we? We debate based on comic books.

And, as far as comics are concerned, Karnak is way too slow to match Captain America.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.