Superman Vs Asgardian Destroyer & The Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sandai Kitetsu
smokin'

Priest
mangog or the Destroyer can solo.

Nike
Either Mangog or the Destroyer could take the mass majority againt Superman if not 10/10.

tkitna
Destroyer

guy222
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
smokin'

supes gets destroyed by the dread one

h1a8
Superman can easily BFR Mangog. But Destroyer I don't know.
Sorry Supes but this is a tough one for you. Why such a thread?
Why not Superman and WW vs. Destroyer or something?

lordboo
supes dies horribly

quanchi112
supes has no chance. he dies very badly here. its like the kingdom all over again.

Sundipped
Why can't Supes have a partner for this 1? This is a mismatch.

Sandai Kitetsu
He fights them one at time erm

Soljer
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
He fights them one at time erm

And would still get raped.

guy222
supes is in trouble with either one

it took odin to stop mangog

destroyer was made to combat the celestials...too bad odin was humbled

team 100/10

Barbarian Shams
LOL this is truly a spite fight. Destroyer vs Superman was already made about a week ago and in there, it was very clear that there was nothing Supes could do to it cept use T-Vo to find the soul animating it. Mangog also would rip Supes a new one if Supes tried to only use his powers to fight and not with intelligence. BFR on Mangog would be very dangerous and risky cause Thor tried it once and he got zapped for his troubles. 1,0000 out of 10 for team.

Lord Feron
YAY spite against supes... always a fan of that hahaha

CaptainStoic
Make a wish threads are always cute.

psycho gundam
any of these guys would destroy superman. solo, i say against mangog i give supes 1/10. against the dread one he gets 0/10.

together there is no way for him to triumph, he most likely bfr's himself to call for backup. if he stays and fight, he is liable to get torn in half like two rabies infected pittbulls fighting over a squirrel.

Bentley
S-P-I-T-E

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.