The 300 vs Ring Wraith of LOTR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? I know there immortal but the 300 fought Immortals.

Soljer
Immortals weren't really immortal. "We put their name to the test."

TricksterPriest
Nazgul on the other hand.......those SOBs are practically immune to conventional weapons.

braz
Originally posted by Soljer

yes

Hercules
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Nazgul on the other hand.......those SOBs are practically immune to conventional weapons.

In the case of the Witch King immune to any weapon weilded by a man.

Not to mention if the Nazgul gets a Fell Beast the 300 are screwed!

grey fox
The Movie Nazgul were weaker.

They are literally held up by their cloaks and chain mail , destroying their cloaks (Firey arrows anyone ? ) will thusly destroy them.

Plus I believe that 'No man can beat me' thing was hyperbole.

Fell beasts were pussies , 2-3 arrows can take them out....

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Soljer

Or, as they're now known, the INCREDIBLY-perhaps-even-EXTRA-Mortals!

Kurash
Originally posted by grey fox

They are literally held up by their cloaks and chain mail , destroying their cloaks (Firey arrows anyone ? ) will thusly destroy them.

it was not a hyperbole, in the books the Witch King proves it, you really didnt get to see how tough he was in the movie

Hercules
Originally posted by grey fox

No, in the novels, a man couldn't kill the witch king which is why he died at the hands of a woman, that wasn't hyperbole that was a reference to the novel.

Also, the 300, arn't armed with bows and arrows...

Pyron_Knight
Any man can kill him. It just requires luck and a sword that will make him vulnerable.
It was just a prophecy that no man WOULD kill him and indeed it wasn't.

celestialdemon
The Nazgul in the movie were chumps compared to the ones in the book. The 300 might stand up to the movie ones, but the book ones would destroy the Spartans.

Pyron_Knight
The Nazgul in the movies kicked ass.
Wk's oversized flail does them in.
Oh and his owning of Gandalf means he can destroy the 300 easily by himself without the other Eight.

Jugglenaut
Gandalf was not even using his full power as a Maia. He is specifically there to AID and HELP those fighting against Sauron, not to march in and rape everything he sees.
Olorin is much higher on the food chain than a wraith of a man corrupted by the Nine Rings.

Pyron_Knight
True but that's the books and we're talking the movie here. Or at least I was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.