Brains or Brawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Venomous Yoshi
If you had to choose between having brains or brawn, which would you choose?

chillmeistergen
Brains, probably.

Reverend Axel
Which one means I have a big penis. 'Cuz I have that one now, and I'd like to try the other one. jlaugh

Menetnashté
Brains, brawn doesn't help a lot in anything, with brains you can get a good job, get through school easy. Though in a fight anyone who says they'd take brains is an idiot.

dadudemon
Brains...because I could easily work on the brawn part if I had brains but it really is impossible the other way around.

chillmeistergen
Originally posted by Menetnashté
Brains, brawn doesn't help a lot in anything, with brains you can get a good job, get through school easy. Though in a fight anyone who says they'd take brains is an idiot.
Pretty easy to talk your way out of a fight, most are very easy to talk out of.

DarkC
I already choose brains over brawn.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Pretty easy to talk your way out of a fight, most are very easy to talk out of.
Depends on who it is and chance are if you're going against a cocky idiot with no brains and a helluva lot of brawn, you're not gonna want to be the little geeky kid.

chillmeistergen

dadudemon

chillmeistergen
I do resort to violence, only if I'm hit first, but before that I'll always try and talk it out, it doesn't take very much brains at all. All it requires is an understanding of how people react to certain vocabulary etc.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by dadudemon
That's right...it is called a bully. Still, though, I am sure that a really smart nerd could talk a bully out of beating him up.
Bribery.

chillmeistergen

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Venomous Yoshi
If you had to choose between having brains or brawn, which would you choose? I have both. yes

chillmeistergen
Debatable.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I have both. yes

but his question is what would you choose...

Rogue Jedi
Debatable. try me, big boy. put your money where your mouth is.

chillmeistergen
try me, big boy. put your money where your mouth is.

Mate, I have. You know I have.

dadudemon
try me, big boy. put your money where your mouth is.

oh yeah? put a dick where your mouth is. HA! big grin

Rogue Jedi
Mate, I have. You know I have. and thats the answer I expected. nothing but hot wind.

shouldn't you be in the GDF, insulting others, making up for your shortcomings?

Lana
Yeah, I think I'd stick with being intelligent.

I don't find brawny guys attractive, either. Blech.

chillmeistergen
and thats the answer I expected. nothing but hot wind.

I beg your pardon? You're making quite a massive assumption there. Who's to say I'm not a massive body builder?

Plus Rogue, I don't just go around insulting people, they have to earn that pleasure.

I'm not an enemy of yours, we've had a few good discussions in a threads. I just don't like people who boast.

Rogue Jedi
I beg your pardon? You're making quite a massive assumption there. Who's to say I'm not a massive body builder?

Plus Rogue, I don't just go around insulting people, they have to earn that pleasure.

I'm not an enemy of yours, we've had a few good discussions in a threads. I just don't like people who boast. I am not boasting, I am a big guy with a high IQ, in the 130's. just because I post like an idiot here doesnt mean I am not intelligent.

you saying that all big guys are dumb?

dadudemon
and thats the answer I expected. nothing but hot wind.

rawfle...you said "shortcomings". big grin

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Lana
Yeah, I think I'd stick with being intelligent.

I don't find brawny guys attractive, either. Blech. I take that the same as you would take me saying ALL blondes are dim.

chillmeistergen
I am not boasting, I am a big guy with a high IQ, in the 130's. just because I post like an idiot here doesnt mean I am not intelligent.

you saying that all big guys are dumb?

Another post, another assumption.

Lana
I take that the same as you would take me saying ALL blondes are dim.

Um, that's two completely different things.

Someone not finding brawny/muscular guys attractive is absolutely nothing like saying all blondes are dumb.

Now, if I said that all brawny guys are dumb, you may have a point. But I didn't say that at all.

I just simply don't and can't find muscular guys attractive.

And how do you think I'd take you saying "all blondes are dim"?

dadudemon

*crys himself to sleep*

really? sad

Rogue Jedi
Another post, another assumption. right back atcha. you are also assuming. what do you know about me? nothing.

backdoorman
right back atcha. you are also assuming. what do you know about me? nothing.
He didn't make any assumptions, he said you being smart is a debatable statement. Which it is.

I know this has nothing to do with me but I can't help it.

The purpose of the thread is to choose one over the other. 130 IQ, really?

Rogue Jedi
Um, that's two completely different things.

Someone not finding brawny/muscular guys attractive is absolutely nothing like saying all blondes are dumb.

Now, if I said that all brawny guys are dumb, you may have a point. But I didn't say that at all.

And how do you think I'd take you saying "all blondes are dim"? but you said "yeah, I'd stick with intelligent" as if a brawny guy cannot be intelligent. did you mean it like that, or is it just how it came out?

chillmeistergen
right back atcha. you are also assuming. what do you know about me? nothing.

I know you were boasting, it doesn't matter if you're Steven Hawking with the body of a God, it's still boasting. I don't see the assumption there.

Plus, seeing as many members, I among them; are forever casting aspersions on your intelligence, it would be fair to say it's debatable.

Lana
*crys himself to sleep*

really? sad

Yeah. Three reasons, mainly, I think. First of all, I just simply don't like how it looks - a bit of muscle definition is fine, but anymore just looks gross to me. Second, I find it intimidating (same with guys who are too much taller than I am). Third, it implies vanity and arrogance to me.

So yeah, not attractive.

I don't find twig-girls attractive either...blech stick out tongue

but you said "yeah, I'd stick with intelligent" as if a brawny guy cannot be intelligent. did you mean it like that, or is it just how it came out?

Read what I originally posted stick out tongue "I think I'd stick with being intelligent." Key word is "being", meaning I'm referring to myself.

Why would you think I'd care about dumb blonde jokes anyway? I'm not blonde.

Rogue Jedi
I know you were boasting, it doesn't matter if you're Steven Hawking with the body of a God, it's still boasting. I don't see the assumption there.

Plus, seeing as many members, I among them are forever casting aspersions on your intelligence, it would be fair to say it's debatable. Its not boasting man, you are trying to spin it off like that becasue....I have no idea why.

cast all you like, I could care less. this is the part where you call me an idiot.

I offered you the chance to test my IQ, but you passed. so until you man up and prove me to be the dolt you are ASSUMING I am, shut it.

dadudemon

Plus, seeing as many members-I among them-are forever casting aspersions on your intelligence, it would be fair to say it's debatable.

Fixed. (I used a dash instead of paranthesis to keep your emphasis on those words.)

For some reason, it took me a bit to get that last sentence there because it was missing a very crucial comma(Or hyphen)...my bad.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah. Three reasons, mainly, I think. First of all, I just simply don't like how it looks - a bit of muscle definition is fine, but anymore just looks gross to me. Second, I find it intimidating (same with guys who are too much taller than I am). Third, it implies vanity and arrogance to me.

So yeah, not attractive.

Read what I originally posted stick out tongue "I think I'd stick with being intelligent." Key word is "being", meaning I'm referring to myself.

Why would you think I'd care about dumb blonde jokes anyway? I'm not blonde. vanity and arrogance? what if someone is born with a big frame, like myself, or Ken? what about Bardock? are we all hideous brainless zombies? laughing

like I said, one could take what you said either way, thanx for slapping me into my place.

now make me a new sig. big grin

Rogue Jedi
Fixed. (I used a dash instead of paranthesis to keep your emphasis on those words.)

For some reason, it took me a bit to get that last sentence there because it was missing a very crucial comma(Or hyphen)...my bad. poor grammar and punctuation. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dadudemon
Its not boasting man, you are trying to spin it off like that becasue....I have no idea why.

cast all you like, I could care less. this is the part where you call me an idiot.

I offered you the chance to test my IQ, but you passed. so until you man up and prove me to be the dolt you are ASSUMING I am, shut it.

Dude, your IQ can vary as much as 20 points throughout the day...my IQ has varied as much as 50 points before. A test right on the spot, this late at night might be a bad idea.

Tattoo
Hooray for petty arguments! eek!

Rogue Jedi
Dude, your IQ can vary as much as 20 points throughout the day...my IQ has varied as much as 50 points before. A test right on the spot, this late at night might be a bad idea. my stepsis was a psych major, and I was her guinea pig. she made me take like 4 or 5 IQ tests over a 6 month span. the scores ranged from 120 to 145.

Lana
vanity and arrogance? what if someone is born with a big frame, like myself, or Ken? what about Bardock? are we all hideous brainless zombies? laughing

like I said, one could take what you said either way, thanx for slapping me into my place.

Since when does 'brawn' have anything to do with a big frame? To be brawny means to be muscular.

And where did I ever say that it automatically means being a brainless idiot? I never did.

I don't make sigs for other people anymore and I haven't for years now stick out tongue

chillmeistergen
Its not boasting man, you are trying to spin it off like that becasue....I have no idea why.

I'm not going to call you an idiot. I am however going to ask you why, and how you think the word debatable means I want to investigate your IQ? It is debatable, simple as that, virtually everything is debatable. I personally, do not consider you, that intelligent in certain matters. You might be very good at maths or something, but I don't want to see proof, I know on this board that you act like an unintelligent person. If you don't like being called it, get your act together on here and think before your fingers hit the keys.

Tattoo
vanity and arrogance? what if someone is born with a big frame, like myself, or Ken? what about Bardock? are we all hideous brainless zombies? laughing

Big frame does not equal muscle mass. She's talking about those with bulging muscles and 6-pack abs. Me being tall and bulky is not the same.

dadudemon
my stepsis was a psych major, and I was her guinea pig. she made me take like 4 or 5 IQ tests over a 6 month span. the scores ranged from 120 to 145.

Holy shit dude!!

So...depending on which IQ test you took...you can be a genius sometimes?

Tattoo
I don't make sigs for other people anymore and I haven't for years now stick out tongue

*clears throat* Unless your name is Ken. stick out tongue You've made me sigs within the last year. I'm special though. big grin

Lana
Originally posted by Tattoo
*clears throat* Unless your name is Ken. stick out tongue You've made me sigs within the last year. I'm special though. big grin

You could say that happy

I think you and AC are the only ones I've done sigs for in the past year and a half stick out tongue

Tattoo
You could say that happy

I'm so special I got to ride the little bus when I was in school. eek!

Wait...is that a good thing? confused

Rogue Jedi
I'm not going to call you an idiot. I am however going to ask you why, and how you think the word debatable means I want to investigate your IQ? It is debatable, simple as that, virtually everything is debatable. I personally, do not consider you, that intelligent in certain matters. You might be very good at maths or something, but I don't want to see proof, I know on this board that you act like an unintelligent person. If you don't like being called it, get your act together on here and think before you fingers hit the keys. this place is a release for me, man. I'm sorry I dont fit the bill as an intelligent poster in your opinion.

and yes, everything is debatable, including YOUR intelligence. nice how you wriggled outta that one.

my act is together 24/7, baby. should I change my persona just to make you happy? you gonna take me out for dinner and a movie later?

Lana
I'm so special I got to ride the little bus when I was in school. eek!

Wait...is that a good thing? confused

Just remember to not eat things you pick up off the sidewalk, dear.

Rogue Jedi
Since when does 'brawn' have anything to do with a big frame? To be brawny means to be muscular.

And where did I ever say that it automatically means being a brainless idiot? I never did.

I don't make sigs for other people anymore and I haven't for years now stick out tongue I am saying that one could interpret your post two different ways, Lana. now that you told me what you meant, I understand.

I still think that Dante sig you made me is the best ever. I lost my avy you made me, though. any chance at just an avy?

Tattoo
Just remember to not eat things you pick up off the sidewalk, dear.

*takes the sidewalk chalk out of his mouth*

Tattoo
I am saying that one could interpret your post two different ways, Lana. now that you told me what you meant, I understand.

I still think that Dante sig you made me is the best ever. I lost my avy you made me, though. any chance at just an avy?

No, her post can only be interpreted the one way to me. You were reading into things that aren't there.

Rogue Jedi
Just remember to not eat things you pick up off the sidewalk, dear. we men have a five second rule. wink

chillmeistergen
this place is a release for me, man. I'm sorry I dont fit the bill as an intelligent poster in your opinion.

and yes, everything is debatable, including YOUR intelligence. nice how you wriggled outta that one.

my act is together 24/7, baby. should I change my persona just to make you happy? you gonna take me out for dinner and a movie later?

Debate it all you want, mate. I honestly don't mind, start a poll if you want.

Yeah sure, do you like Italian food?

Lana
I am saying that one could interpret your post two different ways, Lana. now that you told me what you meant, I understand.

There's really only one way to interpret it, the way it was worded, and the only way you could interpret it differently is if you misread it.

And no. For starters, I don't actually have a computer at the moment.

*takes the sidewalk chalk out of his mouth*

At least it was only chalk...

dadudemon
At least it was only chalk...

yeah...but...no one told him chalk isn't brown, stinky, and squishy.

Rogue Jedi
Debate it all you want, mate. I honestly don't mind, start a poll if you want.

Yeah sure, do you like Italian food? depends....

dadudemon
depends....

The adult diaper.

Rogue Jedi
There's really only one way to interpret it, the way it was worded, and the only way you could interpret it differently is if you misread it.

And no. For starters, I don't actually have a computer at the moment.

At least it was only chalk... then I guess I am guilty of misreading your post. forgiveness? sad

Tattoo
yeah...but...no one told him chalk isn't brown, stinky, and squishy.

I bet that sounded clever in your head. petpet

Rogue Jedi
shifty Ken eats poop.

dadudemon
I bet that sounded clever in your head. petpet

Do you think I should have said brown bananas instead?

Leo.M
Brains, I'm already in shape. smart

Tattoo
Do you think I should have said brown bananas instead?

Wow, that was even worse. I don't know if I should pity you or laugh in your face. erm

Rogue Jedi
Wow, that was even worse. I don't know if I should pity you or laugh in your face. erm the latter. stick out tongue

dadudemon
Wow, that was even worse. I don't know if I should pity you or laugh in your face. erm

good point...I will take a picture of the poop stuck in your teeth while you laugh in my face....shit eater. big grin stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
man, thats nasty.

Tattoo
good point...I will take a picture of the poop stuck in your teeth while you laugh in my face....shit eater. big grin stick out tongue

I shall collect these messages and save them for a book I'm writing entitled "Failure & The Way of the Joke Post".

Leo.M
Poop must be fetish now a days huh? stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
chunks of poop between his teeth and stuff.

Leo.M
Sick. Sick man. laughing

dadudemon
I shall collect these messages and save them for a book I'm writing entitled "Failure & The Way of the Joke Post".

hey...whatever makes you feel better when you eat shit... wink

Tattoo
hey...whatever makes you feel better when you eat shit... wink

Don't knock it till you try i..........I mean. That's nasty.

Rogue Jedi
and its recycable.

dadudemon
Don't knock it till you try i..........I mean. That's nasty.

laughing

I "lawled".

now excuse me ... sick

Rogue Jedi
cats outta the bag?

Tattoo
cats outta the bag?

Nah, it's just that if I play along the joke isn't as funny anymore. smile

dadudemon
Nah, it's just that if I play along the joke isn't as funny anymore. smile

Quoted for truth.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, it's just that if I play along the joke isn't as funny anymore. smile I lost interest.

Pandemoniac
This is the age of brains, but brawn can be a helpful attribute. A brainer might see that and work on both aspects. Brawn by using brains, just to add a grey zone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.