Classic Juggs vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolver1ne
Classic Juggs vs SBP, who wins? Discuss.

Lol got the idea from the Classic Juggs vs flash thread. big grin

quanchi112
sbp wins this

Phenomenol
Classic Juggs beats the blue off of SBP!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Phenomenol
Classic Juggs beats the blue off of SBP! do u know how fast sbp is? do ya?

Phenomenol
Lightspeed, TRAVELING ONLY.

Juggs can handle it.

quanchi112

Juggs can handle it. can he handle someone with his speed and precrisis strength. the guy can move planets. can juggs move planets?

Phenomenol
Juggs doesn't need to move planets, Juggs can just beat some @#$.

quanchi112
Juggs doesn't need to move planets, Juggs can just beat some @#$. so sbp is stronger to? so hes stronger and faster? how does juggs win?

SnazzySmurph
Maybe the trolls can, like... cancel each other out.

Let's make Storm vs. Juggs vs. SBP.

Avlon

Juggs can handle it.

Superboy speedblitzed 3 flashes at the same time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph

Let's make Storm vs. Juggs vs. SBP. u calling me a troll?

Endless Mike
Superboy Prime is much faster than lightspeed, he flew across intergalactic distances in hours, and he fought against people at beyond light speeds (Flashes, Green Lanterns, Kryptonians, etc.)

Erik-Lensherr
laughing

What's next ? Superboy Prime vs Spiderman ?

Charlotte DeBel
Or Superboy Prime vs Storm? laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Hannibal-Lector
Well Prime still has no way of hurting Juggs.... If bfr is allowed then SBP all the way.... other wise, same as flash for SBP is WAY to fast for Juggy to hit him and even if he did, it would take a decent amount of blows to hurt SBP unless he accidentally flew into a red sun or something....

quanchi112
sbp wins. it would take some kind of pis to have juggernaut defeat him.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by quanchi112
u calling me a troll? No... why would I call a good debator a troll? erm

I was reffering to Avlon, not you.

Kurash
even if we took away sbp's speed, juggs couldn't hurt him, hes got no chance

Galan007
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Well Prime still has no way of hurting Juggs.... If SBP can punch out of the Phantom Zone, then Juggy's force-field would more then likely crumble, imo.

Power16
That would mean that SBP is stronger than Cyttorak magic which i dont believe but yeah juggs ain't touching him and is getting BFR.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Galan007
If SBP can punch out of the Phantom Zone, then Juggy's force-field would more then likely crumble, imo.

^^ Co-signed. SBP has broken dimensional barriers. Cytorrak is strong, but his bands have been broken by the Hulk, therefore it can be said that his power has it's limit, especially that Juggernaut (even in his classic form) doesn't have full use of the gems' capabilities.

I don't think that Superman could break through Juggernaut's barrier, but I believe that SBP could based upon past showings.

Hannibal-Lector
you need 1 of the following to hurt juggernaut: Magic, Psionics, or bad writing.... all of which id like to consider SBP doesnt have... he still wins, just by bfr

Galan007
you need 1 of the following to hurt juggernaut: Magic, Psionics, or bad writing.... all of which id like to consider SBP doesnt have... he still wins, just by bfr SBP punches through dimensions, causes retcons, throws planets around like nothing, and pwns multiple Flashes, on panel.

8th Day Juggs would have been a better match imo.

quanchi112
you need 1 of the following to hurt juggernaut: Magic, Psionics, or bad writing.... all of which id like to consider SBP doesnt have... he still wins, just by bfr juggernaut is to slow to ctahc him and even if he does sbp is stronger anyway imo. im sure he could break free almost instantly. sbp in a stomp.

Kutulu
you need 1 of the following to hurt juggernaut: Magic, Psionics, or bad writing.... all of which id like to consider SBP doesnt have... he still wins, just by bfr

You cannot bust your way out of the phantom zone and out of the speed force with pure physical might.

Hannibal-Lector
Juggy could never catch SBP but juggy (classic at least) was stated to have infinite strength by Marvel in Greenmail. 8th Day Juggy said he FELT stronger and better than ever, but really that pretty much was just a mood, not a higher degree of infinity since.... well you get the point. Trion had the same physical strength as classic, he just was able to tap into Cyttoraks other powers. True Juggy hasnt shown many strength feats at a cosmic level other than 1 shotting the Stranger, but he doesnt really face the same par opponents as SBP whos opposers are many times stronger (Supes, superboy, GL's, etc)

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by Kutulu
You cannot bust your way out of the phantom zone and out of the speed force with pure physical might.

Im aware of that, then why are people listing that as if it was a physical feat?

Kutulu
Juggy could never catch SBP but juggy (classic at least) was stated to have infinite strength by Marvel in Greenmail. 8th Day Juggy said he FELT stronger and better than ever, but really that pretty much was just a mood, not a higher degree of infinity since.... well you get the point. Trion had the same physical strength as classic, he just was able to tap into Cyttoraks other powers. True Juggy hasnt shown many strength feats at a cosmic level other than 1 shotting the Stranger, but he doesnt really face the same par opponents as SBP whos opposers are many times stronger (Supes, superboy, GL's, etc)

During the 8th day saga, Juggernaut showed a clear strength advantage to Thor, who in past enounters seemed only slightly weaker than Juggernaut and was able to stand toe to toe with him.

As far as I recall, this was the old reading of Juggernaut's strength (classic ver.)
Strength Level: The Juggernaut possesses Class 100 strength, enabling him to lift (press) over 100 tons. The Juggernaut is said to be unstoppable, and the upper limit to his strength is not known.

Kutulu
Im aware of that, then why are people listing that as if it was a physical feat?

The whole point is that it's not a physical feat; meaning that it takes something more than pure physicality to bust through Juggernaut's forcefield.

Hannibal-Lector
The whole point is that it's not a physical feat; meaning that it takes something more than pure physicality to bust through Juggernaut's forcefield. |

Yes and i agree with you there... did i say something that was counter to that?

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m179/Ptr_Grifin/Juggy_vote1.jpg

"We here in the HULK office like to think that the strongest super here on Earth is our green-skinned behemoth. The current opinion around Marvel HQ is that it is the Juggernaut because of the limitless power of Cyttorak he calls upon."

Now many will say that was a while ago... OBVIOUSLY, cause it was at the time of CLASSIC juggernaut, not depowered current

Kutulu
Yes and i agree with you there... did i say something that was counter to that?

You said:

That's why I replied that it was not a physical feat alone, and that's why I quoted you the first time. Nobody here referenced SBP as being purely physical. They simply referenced his strength as being precrisis level, which implies that it was able to do things that break the normal laws of reality (for example towing a string of planets billions of light years through space, or casually tosses a neutron star thousands of miles).

Classic Juggernaut was vulnerable to mysic and psionics, you said it yourself (and of course he was taken down by Nimrod). SBP breaking dimensional barriers counts as a force which is not purely physical, therefore has a chance of breaking through his forcefield.

The cutout that you pointed to also says "limitless", not "infinite". Note that there is a difference.

Hannibal-Lector
By saying Cyttoraks bands were broken by Hulk (which they have, no argue there) i assumed u were implying since same post that it was physical, besides, suppose he got through his force field, Juggys actual body is equally indestructable, but unlike the shield you cannot turn off his indestructablility...ness...thing...

Yes limitless is different from infinite i suppose... but he fully taps into the strength portion or the gem, when it was stated he doesnt fully use the gem, it wasnt by any means referring to physical prowess, he didnt take advantage of the other abilities that the gem offered which Trion did.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Superboy Prime is much faster than lightspeed, he flew across intergalactic distances in hours, and he fought against people at beyond light speeds (Flashes, Green Lanterns, Kryptonians, etc.)

No, SBP is LIGHTSPEED at his fastest. He NEVER fought at lightspeed.

SBP would come in and try to punch Juggs then Juggs slaps him and sends him flying.

Juggs wins.

Kutulu

You're joking... right? confused

Soljer

SBP would come in and try to punch Juggs then Juggs slaps him and sends him flying.

Juggs wins.

You're stoned. no expression.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Soljer
You're stoned. no expression.

He needs to puff puff pass. sfun_bangdesk

Phenomenol
Someone post the scan where SBP was flying away from the heroes and he was moving at the speed of light(right before he went through the red sun)!

Juggs will KO SBP.

Phenomenol
Jugs wins, SBP has no answer for Juggs, he would KO SBP

Galan007

Juggs wins. You can beat someone who can fly, by sending them....... Flying? huh

Phenomenol
You can beat someone who can fly, by sending them....... Flying? huh

I mean that SBP would be Knocked out flying! smile

boriquaking55
SBP would never even get tagged by Juggs.

With PIS off, SBP would be tossing him into every black hole and star in the universe for a few days and Juggs would never even see what him.

Phenomenol
Really? slow ass Superman tagged SBP, Krypto the dog tagged him.

SBP is an idiot and he would go in trying to physically manhadle Juggs and Juggs would laugh and then proceed to smack him.

boriquaking55

SBP is an idiot and he would go in trying to physically manhadle Juggs and Juggs would laugh and then proceed to smack him.

Yes, since Juggs is as fast as slow-ass Superman and Krypto. Wonderful argument there roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phenomenol
The point is SBP would try to GET IN CLOSE QUARTERS COMBAT AND JUGGS WOULD PROCEED TO KO HIM.

Don't act as if SBP is going to play the keep away game especially when he doesn't even know who Juggs is. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hannibal-Lector
Juggy can only win if the conditions of the match are NO bfr, and enclosed space. Even then it would take a while but eventually yes... if standard match rules apply, SBP wins this

nvrbeenwthagirl
Juggs Loses. Retcon Punch and he coughs up his gem, or Someone else gets the Gem instead.

Hannibal-Lector
o dear... do you believe the gem is inside Juggy... dear god what have the morons that wrote the Onslaught saga done!?!??!
But yes SBP wins.. but not that way

nvrbeenwthagirl
o dear... do you believe the gem is inside Juggy... dear god what have the morons that wrote the Onslaught saga done!?!??!
But yes SBP wins.. but not that way

Well it was shown on panel. Also Juggy can still lose via a retcon punch, as someone else gets the gem, and cain is splattered worse that Terra was.

Validus
Really? slow ass Superman tagged SBP

Hannibal-Lector
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Well it was shown on panel. Also Juggy can still lose via a retcon punch, as someone else gets the gem, and cain is splattered worse that Terra was.

This is CLASSIC juggy we are talking about, you are aware of that correct? Dont give me that: it was shwon on panel.... unless u think SBP's mystic power is equal several celestrials working together (as that is what it took to banish Cyttorak to the crimson cosmos) or even equal to odin force (which didnt do anything to juggy) id suggest you stop. Lotta PIS's were shown on pannels...

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is CLASSIC juggy we are talking about, you are aware of that correct? Dont give me that: it was shwon on panel.... unless u think SBP's mystic power is equal several celestrials working together (as that is what it took to banish Cyttorak to the crimson cosmos) or even equal to odin force (which didnt do anything to juggy) id suggest you stop. Lotta PIS's were shown on pannels...

Since When did Classic Juggs have the full power of Cyttorak?

Sandai Kitetsu
End.

Phenomenol
Classic Juggs has his shields!!!! SBP has no chance of breaking them. Juggs would proceed to slap SBP down just like Superman did.

quanchi112
Classic Juggs has his shields!!!! SBP has no chance of breaking them. Juggs would proceed to slap SBP down just like Superman did. gimme a break. sbp wrecked the speed barrier and was all in all quicker and stronger than juggs.; this is no contest and juggs loses.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu

End.

I don't quiet understand why this was posted. But it doesn't matter how much Superman says it weighs, it is still weightless in space. It doesn't make sense that Superman was able to figure out how much is weighs either, or talk in space for that matter. The magnetic pull only affects metal things, so it isn't like Superman is struggling with anything there.

That scan is a prime example of why people say comics are for kids.

Phenomenol
gimme a break. sbp wrecked the speed barrier and was all in all quicker and stronger than juggs.; this is no contest and juggs loses.

You don't know anything about Cyttorak do you?

Juggs > SBP.

quanchi112
You don't know anything about Cyttorak do you?

Juggs > SBP. u dont seem to know anything about superboy prime do u?

CaptainStoic
Superboy Prime has all of the tools to beat Classic Juggernaut, but it would not stop him, what I mean is he could bfr him, but if they went at it in an inescapeable arena, one of two things would happen, they would either:
1) Surrender or
2) Juggernaut would eventually wear his power supply out.
It would seem at first that Superboy was the dominant force because he would more than likely bounce Cain around like a Super Ball, but as we all know this would not stop him, he'd just keep coming. Maybe I should have just said............... Stalemate.

Charlotte DeBel
Classic Juggs has his shields!!!! SBP has no chance of breaking them. Juggs would proceed to slap SBP down just like Superman did.

Can somebody name me the reason why Juggernaut would be able to even REACT to a person with Superboy Prime's combat speed level? His reaction speed is human.
Also name me the reason how can he stop SPB prime from digging him a couple of miles underground.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Superboy Prime has all of the tools to beat Classic Juggernaut, but it would not stop him, what I mean is he could bfr him, but if they went at it in an inescapeable arena, one of two things would happen, they would either:
1) Surrender or
2) Juggernaut would eventually wear his power supply out.
It would seem at first that Superboy was the dominant force because he would more than likely bounce Cain around like a Super Ball, but as we all know this would not stop him, he'd just keep coming. Maybe I should have just said............... Stalemate.
In said setting it looks alike to some Wolverine vs threads..."winning" by making your opponent bored.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
In said setting it looks alike to some Wolverine vs threads..."winning" by making your opponent bored.

Exactly.

Endless Mike
Superboy Prime moved planets across the universe in a few months to change the center of the universe. He flew to Oa and Rao in a few hours. If he was only lightspeed, these things would have taken him billions of years to do.

Sandai Kitetsu
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin

I don't quiet understand why this was posted. But it doesn't matter how much Superman says it weighs, it is still weightless in space. It doesn't make sense that Superman was able to figure out how much is weighs either, or talk in space for that matter. The magnetic pull only affects metal things, so it isn't like Superman is struggling with anything there.

That scan is a prime example of why people say comics are for kids. I just posted it because it's ridiculous, and I for one agree that superhero comics were for kids or yound adults. . .not anymore though.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph

Let's make Storm vs. Juggs vs. SBP.

A Storm vs. Dr. Strange vs. Thanos showdown would go 250 pages (of drivel)

Kutulu
Originally posted by boriquaking55
A Storm vs. Dr. Strange vs. Thanos showdown would go 250 pages (of drivel)

How dare you not mention boneclaw Wolverine!

spetznaz

Wait a minute ....did you just compare Marko's ability to tag people with Kal's? As in, you think the speed levels that Juggernaut possesses are akin to those of Superman (or of Krypto for that matter)?

Let's put it this way, 'slow @$$' Superman is faster than Juggernaut to the order of innumerable multitudes. Juggernaut would not be able to even perceive Superman if Kal didn't want him to. Same applies to Krypto.

And if you bring SBP into the deal then it just goes from an overkill of speed to sheer obscenities.

Superman tagging SBP is nowhere close to Juggernaut tagging SBP. It would be like saying that just because a thermonuclear device can cause measurable seismic shocks to travel through a mountain range THEN a small pebble thrown at the same range would yield a similar seismic event.

No, it wouldn't.

If you want to debate on the potency of Cytorrak's magic against the dimension-breaking 'strength' (if it is just strength, which it is not) of SBP then go ahead. That is debatable.
However, trying to claim that Juggz would even be able to 'sense' SBP (let alone hit him) is just plain silly.

Phenomenol
What speed level are you talking about?

SBP has NEVER dodged any blows from an opponent he doesn't fight at super speed. SBP would try to FIGHT Juggs physically then Juggs would proceed to KO him. SBP's punches can do nothing to Juggs, SBP being the moron that he is would try to overpower Juggs.

Juggs has smacked Spider-man (better reflexes than SBP).

Kutulu

SBP has NEVER dodged any blows from an opponent he doesn't fight at super speed. SBP would try to FIGHT Juggs physically then Juggs would proceed to KO him. SBP's punches can do nothing to Juggs, SBP being the moron that he is would try to overpower Juggs.

Juggs has smacked Spider-man (better reflexes than SBP).

Speed blitzing multiple flashes at the same time doesn't count?

durznuts

NiņoAraņa

Juggs has smacked Spider-man (better reflexes than SBP). Spider-Man Reflexs>SBps?

durfist

Phenomenol
Speed blitzing multiple flashes at the same time doesn't count?

durznuts

He didn't speedblitz the Flash otherwise he wouldn't have got taken into the Speedforce. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, Krypto the Dog wouldn't tagg Spider-man. thumb up

Juggs win.

NiņoAraņa
He didn't speedblitz the Flash otherwise he wouldn't have got taken into the Speedforce. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, Krypto the Dog wouldn't tagg Spider-man. thumb up

Juggs win. Wrong. On both accounts. thumb down

Phenomenol
No, you guys saying SBP would beat Classic Juggs is wrong.

NiņoAraņa

Phenomenol
Reflexes does not equal traveling speed and that is what your not getting.

NiņoAraņa
Reflexes does not equal traveling speed and that is what your not getting. question. could Spider-Man react to The Flash? ANY Flash?

Phenomenol

Endless Mike
Phenomentroll is just an idiot. He fails to understand that it took 3 Flashes to take SBP into the Speedforce, and they had to push their powers to the maximum to do so (and SBP was still fighting it even when it was happening). Even Barry helped at the end. Not to mention SBP fought hundreds of GLs in space at FTL speeds.

Phenomenol
Phenomentroll is just an idiot. He fails to understand that it took 3 Flashes to take SBP into the Speedforce, and they had to push their powers to the maximum to do so (and SBP was still fighting it even when it was happening). Even Barry helped at the end. Not to mention SBP fought hundreds of GLs in space at FTL speeds.

This is the overexaggeration that I be talkin bout! roll eyes (sarcastic)

SBP was NOT fighting the Flashes when they took him in the speedforce they were HOLDING HIM AND RUNNING WITH SBP!

And you saying "SBP fought the GL's at FTL speeds" is Bullocks!

Endless Mike
He was flying faster than light near Rao (which is millions of light - years away from Earth), the Flashes intercepted him with a barrier which he smashed through, which only slightly slowed him down, at which point he killed over 30 of them and then the two Supermen took him into Rao.

Tell me how this isn't reacting to the Flashes' attacks:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7017/kireaction24zz9.jpg

And look, he's fighting off the Flashes' attempted Speedforce dump and reacting to it, attacking them with heat vision:

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=214ih.jpg

He's fast enough to react to Bart when he is reaching the Speedforce barrier:

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=230lb.jpg

So Barry has to help:

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=245eb.jpg

He's still fighting as the Flashes pull him in:

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=255rw.jpg

Soljer
He was flying faster than light near Rao (which is millions of light - years away from Earth), the Flashes intercepted him with a barrier which he smashed through, which only slightly slowed him down, at which point he killed over 30 of them and then the two Supermen took him into Rao.

Tell me how this isn't reacting to the Flashes' attacks:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7017/kireaction24zz9.jpg

And look, he's fighting off the Flashes' attempted Speedforce dump and reacting to it, attacking them with heat vision:

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=214ih.jpg

He's fast enough to react to Bart when he is reaching the Speedforce barrier:

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=230lb.jpg

So Barry has to help:

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=245eb.jpg

He's still fighting as the Flashes pull him in:

http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=255rw.jpg

Ignore list. Cmon.

The retard honestly believes that SPIDERMAN could react to a FLASH.

SPIDERMAN!

Gah!

Phenomenol
You messed yourself up.

you posted SBP getting his ass beat and HELD by the Flashes, he wasn't speedblitzing anyone.

You proved my point.

Endless Mike
You're not even paying attention. I said he defeated them once, but then he was taken into the speedforce by all of them, even Barry at the end. The point is that he is fast enough to fight and react to them, which disproves your claims that he isn't.

Phenomenol
Ignore list. Cmon.

The retard honestly believes that SPIDERMAN could react to a FLASH.

SPIDERMAN!

Gah!

I can post scans of Spider-man reacting/tagging a guy who can travel Galaxies in seconds.

I suggest you calm yourself down troll/fanboy!

Juggs wins this.

Endless Mike
I can post scans of Spider-man reacting/tagging a guy who can travel Galaxies in seconds.

Juggs wins this.

That's called PIS.

And stop projecting.

Soljer

Juggs wins this.

*laughs* Phenomenal calling ANYONE a troll or a fanboy?

laughing laughing laughing

Phenomenol
You're not even paying attention. I said he defeated them once, but then he was taken into the speedforce by all of them, even Barry at the end. The point is that he is fast enough to fight and react to them, which disproves your claims that he isn't.

He wasn't reacting to anything, SBP WAS THE ONE BEING PUSHED EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!1

IF HE WAS ABLE TO REACT HE WOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN CAUGHT!!!!!!

QUIT ACTING LIKE HE WAS SITTING THEIR RUNNING CIRCLES AROUND THE FLASH.

Your interpetation of things needs work..

Phenomenol
*laughs* Phenomenal calling ANYONE a troll or a fanboy?

laughing laughing laughing

I only call people who lie, speak of nonsense, and don't know what the hell they are talking about trolls.

That's you buddy. wink

Soljer
I only call people who lie, speak of nonsense, and don't know what the hell they are talking about trolls.

That's you buddy. wink

Point it out. Anywhere. Cause I haven't done any of the above. As mike said, quit projecting.

Phenomenol
Please quoting Mike even makes you a liar, I warn you for future purposes, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!

Galan007
Phenom is a bit eccentric, to say the least..... But this quote had me cracking up:
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Don't worry, these new guys don't know what's up.
Didn't I tell you to get back in the phone booth you punk? thumb up

laughing out loud

Soljer
Please quoting Mike even makes you a liar, I warn you for future purposes, DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!

You still haven't pointed any damn thing out, troll.

Sandai Kitetsu
This reminds me of the shanks being a swordsmen debate.

Phenomenol
Phenom is a bit eccentric, to say the least..... But this quote had me cracking up:

laughing out loud

Yes, that guy in the phone booth got pwned in that Dr Strange thread. thumb up

I pointed out that Juggs wins. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phenomenol
This reminds me of the shanks being a swordsmen debate.

He IS a swordsman are you part of the blind foundation as well?

Galan007
Yes, that guy in the phone booth got pwned in that Dr Strange thread. thumb up Phone booth. laughing

Sandai Kitetsu
He IS a swordsman are you part of the blind foundation as well?

Yep, everyone who has a sword is swordmen in One Piece.

Phenomenol
Yep, everyone who has a sword is swordmen in One Piece.

Wrong, ANYONE WHO IS SKILLED WITH A SWORD IS CONSIDERED A SWORDSMAN!

That is what Shanks is SKILLED with a sword. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sandai Kitetsu
Wrong, ANYONE WHO IS SKILLED WITH A SWORD IS CONSIDERED A SWORDSMAN!

That is what Shanks is SKILLED with a sword. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Like Arlong?

Phenomenol
Where does it state that he was skilled with the sword?

By the looks of it HE WASN'T!

Soljer
Off topic, much?

Sandai Kitetsu
Where does it state that he was skilled with the sword?

By the looks of it HE WASN'T!

He looked skilled to me.

Phenomenol
Coming from a guy who thinks Shanks isn't a swordsman, I wouldn't take that serious.

Endless Mike
If he couldn't react to them, then how could he talk to them, struggle against them (so much that their tendons were breaking), and shoot them with heat vision when they were taking him into the Speedforce? Do you know what the word "react" means? It doesn't mean "defeat". It means "percieve and respond to".

Phenomenol
Mike he was getting his ass beat he got caught and DRAGGED in the speed force! He didn't react otherwise he would not have got taken into the speedforce!

SBP wasn't reacting to anything. Stop overexaggerating feats.

Soljer
Mike he was getting his ass beat he got caught and DRAGGED in the speed force! He didn't react otherwise he would not have got taken into the speedforce!

SBP wasn't reacting to anything. Stop overexaggerating feats.

He just told you! React doesn't mean defeat, it doesn't mean overcome, it means perceive and respond to.

I can react to someone putting my in an armbar, even if I can't get out of it.

Superboy Prime was reacting.

Phenomenol
HOW THE HELL DID HE REACT/REFLEXES when his ass got taken into the speedforce???????????

Hint: He should have gotten out of the Flash's hold.

Sandai Kitetsu
Coming from a guy who thinks Shanks isn't a swordsman, I wouldn't take that serious. Shanks isn't a swordsmen.

Phenomenol
So attacking Whitebeard the strongest man in the world with a sword means nothing huh?

Sandai Kitetsu
So attacking Whitebeard the strongest man in the world with a sword means nothing huh?

Shanks is one of the strongest in the world too, and White beard had a weapon as well. What's your point, mane?

Soljer
HOW THE HELL DID HE REACT/REFLEXES when his ass got taken into the speedforce???????????

Hint: He should have gotten out of the Flash's hold.
laughing

You REALLY must be the most ignorant poster on these boards. Invest in a dictionary.

Phenomenol
Now that is flamebating!^^^

If SBP could react or had the reflexes to handle the Flash he should never got grabbed or taken into the Speedforce.

Your understanding is not great.

Sandai Kitetsu
It really doesn't matter because we know that SBP is faster than juggs. So, wether you disagree about SBP's speed in comparison to the flash, he's still faster than juggs.

Endless Mike
Just because he could react to them doesn't mean he could escape them. I could react to a bunch of trained boxers attacking me, but that doesn't mean I could beat them up.

Phenomenol
Wrong, SBP doesn't have the reflexes or reactions to stop the Flash running in a straight line. He wasn't perceiving a damn thing until he got tossed into the Speedforce.

Endless Mike
Then how did he hit them with heat vision, struggle against their holds, and talk to them?

Phenomenol
Heat vision? Talking to them? LOL That has nothing to do with the fact that he got caught and taken inot the speedforce. Quit acting like he was dodging and weaving attacks or standing there fighting the Flash.

Endless Mike
I said he was reacting to them. Do you know what "reacting" means?

Phenomenol
Reflexes >> Reacting!

Endless Mike
So, in other words, you don't.

Reflexes are involuntary reactions.

Phenomenol
Something SBP doesn't have.

Soljer

laughing.

Endless Mike

Sloths and slugs have reflexes FFS.... you really are a moron.

Phenomenol
*Sigh*

Juggs wins.

Endless Mike
*Sigh*

Juggs wins.

Wrong.

Soljer
Wrong.

Again. But that's no surprise.

Phenomenol
Wrong.

Tell me what is SBP going to do?

Your just being a troll as usual. roll eyes (sarcastic)

How is SBP going to get through Juggs Shiled? SBP would try to fight Juggs physically then he would undoubtably get KO'd.

Soljer
Retcon punch, much?

Phenomenol
LOL!!!! LOL!!!!! Cyttorak >>>>>>>>>Retcon Punch.

Soljer
LOL!!!! LOL!!!!! Cyttorak >>>>>>>>>Retcon Punch.

laughing laughing

Look, idiot, Cain represents a SMALL FRACTION of Cyttorak's power.

And even otherwise, Superboy Prime went through dimensional barriers. Juggernaut's little shield won't hold up.

Endless Mike
Tell me what is SBP going to do?

Your just being a troll as usual. roll eyes (sarcastic)

How is SBP going to get through Juggs Shiled? SBP would try to fight Juggs physically then he would undoubtably get KO'd.

Stop projecting, you're the only troll here. SBP could BFR him.

Phenomenol
You fail to realize that the retcon punch is nothing because there was a wall for SBP to punch!

This is CLASSIC Juugs who crap can't be handled, The Same Forcefield that shrugged off a God Blast!!! Do you even know what a God Blast is??????

Phenomenol
Stop projecting, you're the only troll here. SBP could BFR him.

Your projecting. Your the troll who comes in and make EMPTY ass claims.

SBP can't get past his shiled anmd Juggs would kill SBP with a couple of blows.

Endless Mike
Juggernaut wouldn't be able to hit him, and SBP has taken far worse than Juggernaut's attacks anyway.

SBP flies him to another galaxy, and he's effectively stuck there.

Phenomenol
LOL SBP hasn't taken anything close to Juggs power!

Once again SBP is not moving Classic Juggs anywhere with his shield up. SBP dumb ass would run into the shiled and Juggs would proceed to KO him.

Endless Mike
You know what? This is pointless. I'd make more progress debating a recording that said "I'M RIGHT! YOU'RE WRONG!" over and over again than I would debating you.

Phenomenol
You had no answer for Juggs shileds!!! Nonoe of you did. Just say so pages ago.

Endless Mike
Except SBP flying him to another galaxy

Phenomenol
Shields!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endless Mike
Would not protect him from BFR

Phenomenol
Yes they would. You really need to stop with the baseless claims.

Endless Mike
How would they?

Phenomenol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/invulnerable.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/jj3.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/vs_ThorIIa.jpg

That's how. thumb up

Endless Mike
How does resisting an attack = resisting being blitzed faster than he can react and carried off to another galaxy?

Phenomenol
LOL! Look at the scan again!

HTF do you Figure SBP is going to do that when thor's God Blast couldn't do a damn thing to Juggs?

quanchi112
LOL! Look at the scan again!

HTF do you Figure SBP is going to do that when thor's God Blast couldn't do a damn thing to Juggs? sbp is more than thor is. stronger and more powerful. sbp wins this with ease.

Phenomenol
sbp is more than thor is. stronger and more powerful. sbp wins this with ease.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/5/29/41941/437284076_1923d240b8.jpg

quanchi112
http://www.fileden.com/files/2006/5/29/41941/437284076_1923d240b8.jpg u like posting pictures of chris hansen dont you. stay on topic please. sbp is more than juggs can handle.

Endless Mike
Because SBP isn't trying to blast him, he's trying to grab him and fly him somewhere to strand him. Do you honestly not see the difference?

Phenomenol
God blast > SBP's traveling speed.

It is you who can't see the difference.

quanchi112
God blast > SBP's traveling speed.

It is you who can't see the difference. juggeranut cant do a thing to sbp. literally, he wont touch him. sbp wins this.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>