Jin and Heihachi vs. Bryan and Ogre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
Jin - Tekken 3 Jin. No Devil.
Heihachi - Tekken 2

Bryan - With the perpetual generator
Ogre - True Ogre form.

Sado22
mwahahhahahahahhahhahhahahhahahhahhahahhahhah!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
bryan wins.

~Sado

Sam Z
Perpetual generator doesn't mean that he's unbeatable... Right?confused

Violent2Dope
I think it just gives him unlimited stamina, team 1 wins.

Nikkolas
I agree with V2D. It's probably just infinite stamina like the Androids in DBZ.

I'm pretty sure Bryan can be defeated unless the intend to have him take down Jin in the end.

Very unlikely.

Superboy Prime
Team 1 wins it.

Most likely stomp IMO.

Tekken 3 Jin(No-Devil) already took down True Ogre in Tekken canon.
Tekken 2 Heihachi is not only younger with better stamina, but he also managed to defeat fricking Devil--he can tackle True Ogre all right.

All points to a 2-on-1. Bryan will get ass raped. Not to mention Jin & Heihachi will have tremendous fighting symphony. Similar to Kazuya and Heihachi when they fought the Jack army.

Team 1 wins. Curbstomp even.

Sado22
dude...age doesn't mean squat in videogames. if that were the case half the cast of tkeken would be in old homes by now, getting their sugar level tested everyday and watering gardens.

~Sado

Last Fre3lancer
ROTFLMAO

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sado22
dude...age doesn't mean squat in videogames. if that were the case half the cast of tkeken would be in old homes by now, getting their sugar level tested everyday and watering gardens.

~Sado True. laughing out loud

Anyway, Jin and Heihachi win this. It's pretty obvious.

Bryan, despite being the beast he is is the weak link here, and T3 normal Ogre is either as powerful or less than the average Mishima, in my opinion.

This would be a lot closer if Kazuya replaced Bryan.

Last Fre3lancer
co-signed.

Superboy Prime
Er...Well sorry but IMO Heihachi was stronger back then. Perhaps not by much. Perhaps not really stronger but more motivated.

That version of Heihachi would rip True Ogre a new one. Not that I think good ole 75+ years old Hei can't tackle him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.