is he to old for her

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

simonrob123
im best mate he is 16 17 in september

and my other best freind who is 14 hooked up im happy for them but worryed that the age differ will be bad for them

Rogue Jedi
nope.

miss_swann
It probably is. I had a friend (14) who was going out with an 18 year old and that was a disasterpiece.

simonrob123
i just dont want them to stuff it up and hate each other

Rogue Jedi
well, they need to both be the same age if they are under 18, or around the same age. but if they are adiluts, 18 and over, age should mean nothing. unfortunately some people are too shallow to get this.

Mišt
Im 20 and Im seeing a 14 yr old srug

Rogue Jedi
when I was 20, I dated a 40 year old.

Leo.M
He's not too old for her, but I would be embarrassed if I dated a 14 year old at that age.

Rogue Jedi
the difference between 14 and 18 is HUGE....

Leo.M
Where I'm from, a middle schooler (13-14) and high schooler (15-18) is a big no no. Small town and a lot of old fashion respect type of people. I remember one time the school was called because someone saw high schooler and middle schooler in the same car and they thought it was wrong. The middle schooler they saw was a short junior girl. ermm

Rogue Jedi
if theres grass on the field.....

Bardock42

kodak
Age means nothing, unless you are just in it for the lolz, at which point, go for someone your own age, who is down with just the lolz.

14 - 16/17 not that big a deal.

Mišt
Originally posted by Bardock42
Sick. You ****ing pervert. I hope they cut off your balls and make you swallow them...****ing pedophile.

Now, I am 21 and date a 15 year old, and that's absolutely alright.

Damn, I was just kidding, as if I'd do that.

14 is way too old for me.

Bardock42

Mišt
If they're old enough to start puberty, then goddammit they're old enough for sex.

kodak
Originally posted by Mišt
If they're old enough to start puberty, then goddammit they're old enough for sex. #1 Father of the year Award. smile

Skeets

Mišt
Skeets, comes, etc, 131

Skeets

Bardock42

Mišt

Skeets
"Yes they have it, the new Buckethead album! Awesome!" Michael said with happiness.

Mišt
No. No, man. Shit, no, man. I believe you'd get your ass kicked sayin' something like that, man.

Sanctuary
Originally posted by simonrob123

and my other best freind who is 14 hooked up im happy for them but worryed that the age differ will be bad for them
Noes. o.o

Naz

srug Depends on the 2 people involved. I'd wait and see.

Skeets

Mišt
‫‬‭‮‪‫‬‭‮҉YOUNG/WHATEVER YOU WANT BABY/UTAH

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

MILF secks. Off the fuc.king chain! wink

C. C. Cowgirl

Wish your friend the best of luck from me happy

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
MILF secks. Off the fuc.king chain! wink yes

Kelly_Bean

That's not even worth fretting over, that's a very good age.

Reverend Axel

and my other best freind who is 14 hooked up im happy for them but worryed that the age differ will be bad for them Please. Thats not even pedo. Call me when its a 35 year old dating a 13 year old.

TRH
whad he say?

miss_swann
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Please. Thats not even pedo. Call me when its a 35 year old dating a 13 year old. 16 yr old dating a 29 yr old?

Storm

Bardock42
Originally posted by miss_swann
16 yr old dating a 29 yr old? That's legal over here anyways.

Rogue Jedi

dadudemon

Well, as the saying goes..."Iif there is grass on the field, play ball."

Rogue Jedi
yup yup. already said that.

dadudemon
yup yup. already said that.

Didn't read anything in this thread...I pulled a Kelly_Bean.

Reverend Axel
That's legal over here anyways. *moves*

Röland
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
*moves*

*calls Chris Hansen*

http://www.itsevansville.com/img/attachments/justin_williams/hansen_chris_2005_sm.jpg

InnerRise
Sick. You ****ing pervert. I hope they cut off your balls and make you swallow them...****ing pedophile.

Now, I am 21 and date a 15 year old, and that's absolutely alright. I'm glad you pointed that last part out b/c if not I was definitely going to.

The only difference is that I ACTUALLY do believe that it is wrong, which it is by the way.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

chillmeistergen
I'm 18 and I'm seriously considering asking out this 16 year old, because she's an absolute legend.

InnerRise
Originally posted by dadudemon
Didn't read anything in this thread...I pulled a Kelly_Bean. I see what you did there.................you pulled a Kelly Bean. haermm

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Bardock42
Originally posted by InnerRise
I'm glad you pointed that last part out b/c if not I was definitely going to.

The only difference is that I ACTUALLY do believe that it is wrong, which it is by the way.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka..... Haha, yeah, well, can't make everyone happy.

BobbyD

Lucky man. wink

chillmeistergen
Anyone here think that a 16 year old would be too young for me? I mean it's all legal and that, but do you lot reckon it's ok?

Secretus
Go for the gold.

BobbyD
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Anyone here think that a 16 year old would be too young for me? I mean it's all legal and that, but do you lot reckon it's ok?

For an 18 year old, now.

...had a relationship the same age apart.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.