Heihachi vs. Kazuya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nikkolas
This is to respond to some of the things SBP said in my Top 5 of Tekken thread which was NOT for a Respect Thread. That's a complete lie, dude. And thanks a ****ing lot for getting it closed.

By "making a deal with the Devil." Heihachi meanwhile got beaten unconscious and dropped off a cliff and came back under his own power.

Heihachi trained and came back fiercer and more determined. Result was he owned Kazuya.

Besides their one "act of passion" neither Kazuya nor Jun seemed to like the other very much. Kazuya has not spent one moment since his revival thinking of Jun and Jun never mentioned Kazuya at all to Jin from what we know. In the Tekken 3 prologue in the manual, she just tells Jin to hunt down Heihachi should something happen to her.

She probably was trying to block out the memory of his ugly naked body.

So..he lost and got killed. What a feat.

EVERYONE beats up the Tekken Force. The bastards get annihilated every time they try anything. The only time they succeeded was with Jin. Everything else wa sa dismal loss

And Heihachi was looking just dandy when he appeared right after Kazuya was laid out flat on his face like a *****.

So...he chickened out. What a feat!

Wow. I wonder how this will end.

Hint: Jin destroys him.

Yeah...Kazuya was brought back.

In a way about as good as Albert Wesker's resurrection.

Ill-explained Plot Device to appease fanboys with their bland crappy characters being back.

Last Fre3lancer
Why do this? If you were pointing this out at SBP, you're obviously setting yourself up for something bad.

Nikkolas
What do you mean?

Sam Z
I vote for Kazuya. And I mean no devil gene Kazuya.

They fought 3 times before.
In tekken 1 Kaz beat his old man.
In tekken 2 Heihachi won.
Judging by the cutscenes from tekken 4 I believe Kazuya let Heihachi defeat him in the tournament so Heihachi would keep his promise and lead him to Jin.

Overall, Kazuya lived through things comparing to which surviving the explosion in honmaru doesn't look all that impressive.
Kazuya survived the fall from a cliff and climbed back up when he was 5!
So he has an advantage in durability.
He's younger and has a better stamina. (he fought Paul for 3 hours non-stop!)
Strength - they're equel.
Skills - probably heihachi. And that's arguable, since before tekken 1 Kazuya's life purpose was getting stronger and training while Heihachi was too busy controling Mishima corp. So their skills are close.
Technique - judging gameplaywise I'd say that Kazuya's more effective, but that's just IMO.

And Nik, I read a lot of your posts and respect you a lot, I don't know what happened between you and SBP, but calling Kazuya a chicken is TOO much. He ran cause there was no purpose for him to fight mindless robots, he knew that it'd be much more effective to find people who sent them, which he did. And he killed them all.

Last Fre3lancer
Originally posted by Nikkolas
What do you mean?

You are trying to prove SBP wrong, while setting yourself up for something really bad. I don't wanna say what.

Sado22
the feat SBP is pointing is this:
-falling into bottomless ravine and surviving
-getting right back and climbing it back
-all this at the age of 6 or 8.

he made the deal with devil when he was about to die of bloodless AS he was climbing it.

because Kazuya was busy struggling against his inner demon/angel at the time. this doesn't even require canon proof. we know that angel (who is Jun kazama btw) and devil were fighting over his soul as states the prologue to angel and devil in Tekken2.

you're doing that shin-remy thing again man. no one cares about kazuya's body so why bring it up?
go here to read more about it:
http://www.freewebs.com/thedemon23/kazuya_jun.htm

oh and she told jin about his father before Ogre pwned her. she kept his lineage a secret till then because well...try telling a 15 year old boy that his father was a criminal who had sold his soul to the devil when he was a boy and was tossed off a cliff by HIS father, but she found him out and slept with him cuz he was a hunk and that he's a child born out of wedlock.
pretty good story to tell a 15 year old.
and she told Jin to find out hachi because hachi had actually become a good guy after Tekken2. in his tekken3 prologue it said that he was settling wars etc. and that it was only after hearing of Ogre that "his age old desire to take over the world was finally reawakened".

right because jin got taken down with tranquilizers while Kazuya pwned the entire platoon with MP5's on his own. bullets don't KILL one with devil but they sure as hell hurt. and then there was the bit where he survived the big explosion in T4 intro too and that too with a few scratches. they were ordered to KILL him while they were ordered to capture Jin. and guess who walkd out of that one.
his name is Kazuya Mishima.

the tekken5 prologue says that kaz and jin's battle was intense. so i'm guessing hachi had a long nap before that. and you're missing the crucial point:
why would a man lose to hachi when he would pwn him minutes later without effort? devil powers IS kazuya's power in case you want to tell me about the two being split personalities. same as with Jin and the devil powers in him.

right....because the old fart standing next to him was getting winded and so wouldn't have been able to help him. notice how hachi was winded but kazy wasn't.
oh and i keep forgetting to tell you this:
hachi actually lost consciousness TWICE after the beat down he got from Jin. he was unconscious, woke up breifly when Jin was about to kill him, jin flew away. next we see the T5 intro where Kaz and Hachi regain consciousness.

but i agree with you on one thing: kazuya's return.
i liked the whole "tragic hero" aspect of him so while i was happy as hell to see him back in T4 i also realized that it wasn't done properly enough.

~Sado

Nikkolas
Good for him. He still relied on an outside power to live. Heihachi did not.

Where the **** do you get the idea Jun is Angel?

The only thing even VAGUELY hinting at this was Tekken Tag.

And Kazuya has ALWAYS hated his father. He has no reason to be going througha moral conflict when facing against his father.

Since when is there a Tekken 3 Prologue? The closest thing to that is in the Manual and in the Manual, it says he trained Jin to lure out Ogre. Though, i do remember vaguely the bit talking about him establishing the Tekken Force. They went into stop wars and stuff, right? But that was all just a front for Heihachi. He made them to serve as his own personal military basically.

......we SAW their attack on Kazuya. NONE of them fired a single round at him.

Well, hooray for yoru baseless assumptions.

Now let's go with what we SAW:

-Kazuya blasted Heihachi back.
-Jin breaks loose and fights Kazuya. Beats Kazuya.
-just as the fight ends and we see Kazuya laid out, Heihachi is RIGHT there. A nice long nap? Till what? He was blasted several feet. Are you telling me the fight went on then ended and Heihachi, who, according to you, was taking a nap and KO'ed, crossed the ENTIRE room to be RIGH there at the end, looking unharmed?

Um...winded? Says who? Heihachi put down his arms....is that winded to you? Winded means you're out of breath and tired, usually shown by leaning over with your hands on your knees. Not just standing there.

And Kazuya grabbed him RIGHT then and chucked him away. Kazuya grabbed him because Heihachi let his guard down and Kazuya, being a coward, saw a chance to make a get away.

And I believe Heihachi took out more Jacks. Not sure. Also as for Heihachi being winded and Kazuya not...he's about several decades Kazuya's senior and without a Devil Gene.

That's called a plothole. Heihachi was fully awake when Jin left and next thing we see in the Intro, he's out. So...one source contraidcts the other.

And also, Kazuya was unconscious far longer than Heihachi.

yes but Heihachi, at the age of 75 and nearly murdered one second, then jumped upon by several multi-ton Jacks, then blown several miles then on teh verge of death for WEEKS. And lived.

Come on...that beats the hell out of what Kazuya did, IMO.

1. Thanks.
2. Nothing happened between us. I just responded to his post.
3. I agree it was the sensible move to escape but he did it by throwign Heihachi to the Jacks. IMO, sacrifing someone else to save your own life is being a coward.

Sam Z

yes but Heihachi, at the age of 75 and nearly murdered one second, then jumped upon by several multi-ton Jacks, then blown several miles then on teh verge of death for WEEKS. And lived.

Come on...that beats the hell out of what Kazuya did, IMO.
Well, Kazuya was 5 (or 6 mey be) he was a kid, not trained or anything, and before he lost counciousness he climbed back up. Heihachi was 75 but he's not old by tekken standarts, some tekken characters are much older than him and they are in a great shape. For all we know Heihachi at the age of 75 can be as durable as he was at the age of 50, while Kazuya was just a kid. In TEKKEN universe surviving that fall and climbing back up for a little KID is much more impressive than surviving the explosion for a trained ADULT who is one of the toughest tekken fighters IMO.

Also in tekken 4 we only saw a little part of the fight. Tekken forces did fire at Kazuya (we can see that in tekken 4 intro) , but they couldn't hit him not once. Also, he didn't even know they were coming and still murdered them.

1. Thanks.
2. Nothing happened between us. I just responded to his post.
3. I agree it was the sensible move to escape but he did it by throwign Heihachi to the Jacks. IMO, sacrifing someone else to save your own life is being a coward.
He didn't throw Heihachi in order to escape or save his own life, he could've escaped anyway. He just wanted Heihachi to get blown up.
You can't really concider Kazuya to be a coward after everything he did.

Also, Heihachi was planning on running away himself, when more Jacks jumped from the roof, Heihachi put his hands down and stepped back. That doesn't make him a coward, just a reasonable man.

Nikkolas
Oh and the Angel is Jun theory in the link fails.

It not only uses a lot of Tekken Tag stuff it tries to use the Tekken 2 Intro as showing Angel and Kazuya are serpate beings. Yet in Kazuya's endiing, Devil also a appears to be a different entity. And in Angel's ending, she is flying......

The fact is, that part is probably just symbolic.

To Sam Z:
Kay. Fair point.

But still, I don't see Kazuya or Heihachi either winning this solidly. I would say it's 50/50.

Sado22
right because hachi was a full grown man in his prime while kaz was a kid. sounds fair to me.

Nik. get a grip. you aint a comic book character so just calm down. you said you don't like being called remy, and i can respect that...but don't go around acting like him now.
as for where the f--k i got that. its pretty simple if you actually bothered reading the link i sent you.
oh and Kaz only hated hachi after he tossed him down that ravine. and he was conflicted because Jun was trying to stop him from becoming a murderer and losing his soul while Devil in him wanted him to finish what he began: kick hachi's thongwearing keister to kill.

the manual IS the prologue.
and no. it says clearly that hachi was stopping world peace and what not. it was only after finding out about Ogre was his "age old desire for world conquest rekindled". basically he became an a$$hole just like that.

right and they threw a bomb at him. i'm sure that doesn't count.
and by the way, kaz was too close to them for a gunfight to start. and how do you think Kaz happened to be standing there with a gun pointed at the last one? the ad literally shifts from one thing to the other. he smacks them around until they throw a bomb at him and the next thing we see is a bleeding kazuya standing with a desert eagle in his hands. so...yes, i'm pretty sure they shot him.
and don't forget the bomb.

with a glare, mind you.

yes.

dude firstly hachi didn't get hit by anything TO LOOK badly hurt. he was flung across the room like the old coot he is and was ko'd. what are you going on about?

(taken from t5 prologue)

happy?

what? so wait....ever heard teh expression "passing in and out of consciousness"? that's what happened here.

hachi doesn't age like a normal man. he's 75 yes, but he's insanely powerful and has only gotten stronger as the years went on by. so don't even give me that "he's old" BS cuz i aint buying it. jinpachi is 110 or something....and he's still a beast too. age=irrelevent in tekken
as for the rest, its debatable but to me a 6 year old kid being tossed into bottomles ravine and LIVING AND CLIMBING RIGHT BACK up pwns hachi. not to take anything from hachi though.

~Sado

Sado22
TTT is canon but it doesnt directly refute anything about the characters either, nik. symbolic yes. it is symbolic of Jun.

~Sado

Sam Z
To Sam Z:
Kay. Fair point.

But still, I don't see Kazuya or Heihachi either winning this solidly. I would say it's 50/50.

That sounds fair. smile
All we left to do is wait and see what happens in tekken 6.

Nikkolas
Heihachi was a full grown man beaten unconscious and tossed, WHILE unconscious off a cliff. Which means he landed with the full force of a brick.

I was merely voicing my incredulity at this notion you said. I didn't mean to act like anyone. It's not like I'm asking "where the **** did you get the idea Galactus can beat Chun-Li?!!?!?" I was just at odds with your thougt of Jun = Angel.

Well, surprise, I did bother to read the link.

And looky what it says!

"1- Canon wise, Kazuya eventually gave in to Devil at the end of Tekken2 "

smile

Well, I no longer own the manual but I'm pretty sure it makes a note of the Tekken Force stopping wars and going for world peace as merely a front to them being Heihachi's own little army.

Well...it kinda doesn't. If you remembered what you said.

So...nothing but bullets can make Kazuya bleed now?

NOTHING else could have messed him up?

I'm going on about the idea that Heihachi was KO'ed doesn't fit at all. He was RIGHT there when Jin knocked out Kazuya. Unless there's a serious space from the end of Kazuya's and Jin's fight to the beginning of that cutscene, Heihachi was standing right there and ready to fight his grandson.

THey got a funny idea of winded is all I can say.

And your proof of that is....?

I'm gonna smile here but I know what you meant. But still, it's funny.

Was that ravine several miles or after Kazuya had nearly been beaten to death or crushed? Was he there for weeks on end and survived o his own?

Nikkolas
No it's not.

I like how Jun can fly now.

Sado22
i know. it was a typo, my bad.

hence the expression symbolic. you are gonna argue now that angel happens to magically possess the same healing abilities as kazamas?

technically if he was unconscious at least it wouldn't have hurt that much now would it?

it was written a while agowink

okay, i'm confused.

lets cut it in the middle then. he was KO'd and woke up towards the end of the fight big grin

what i said before...of course.

laughing

in the tekken1 prologue for kaz, he was beaten to pulp and then tossed off the ravine.

~Sado

shin_gear
This reason this thread was made...wow laughing

Nikkolas
Angel never displayed those same healing powers as Jun EXCEPT in Tekken Tag.

It would. He wouldn't know it but it would cause the same amount of damage to his body, I figure. And I figured since he is dead weight dropped like a stone, it would cause more damage than if he was conscious and moving about. Dunno.

Then don't adivse me to read it and then when I use it to counter your argument, make excuses for it. smile

What you originally said
"bullets don't KILL one with devil but they sure as hell hurt."

Then I replied, saying they never shot him. And you mentioned

"right and they threw a bomb at him. i'm sure that doesn't count."

So, a bomb doesn't count because you were talking about bullets.

You do that. I'll stick with the idea he let the Devils fight and tried to finish off the winner. It makes sense in my eyes.

Ling's ending in Tekken 5 would seem to retcon that.

But mind you, if you discoutn Ling's ending, you discount your beloved claim of him being dropped into a "bottomless pit." ONLY her ending gives tha timpression.

shin_gear
Angel never displayed those same healing powers as Jun EXCEPT in Tekken Tag.

It would. He wouldn't know it but it would cause the same amount of damage to his body, I figure. And I figured since he is dead weight dropped like a stone, it would cause more damage than if he was conscious and moving about. Dunno.

Then don't adivse me to read it and then when I use it to counter your argument, make excuses for it. smile

What you originally said
"bullets don't KILL one with devil but they sure as hell hurt."

Then I replied, saying they never shot him. And you mentioned

"right and they threw a bomb at him. i'm sure that doesn't count."

So, a bomb doesn't count because you were talking about bullets.

You do that. I'll stick with the idea he let the Devils fight and tried to finish off the winner. It makes sense in my eyes.

Ling's ending in Tekken 5 would seem to retcon that.

But mind you, if you discoutn Ling's ending, you discount your beloved claim of him being dropped into a "bottomless pit." ONLY her ending gives tha timpression. Arse pain no expression

Nikkolas
Come again?

Last Fre3lancer
RYUUMONOHOZUKIMARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In spirit.

Superboy Prime
dur

For the record Heihachi and Kazuya climbing the same ravine up do not even begin to compare. Why do you feel the need to exclude the fact Kazuya was a kid during this encounter? Not to mention the emotional trauma he may have gone through while climbing all the way up. Heihachi on the other hand knew what was coming to him and he was a fully health, strong fighter when he was thrown down the ravine.

Devil MAY have aided Kazuya climb back up. It may have not. He was still a child nonetheless. Not to mention Devil did not make any signs of life until Tekken 2.

Which is why I hate Jinpachi...he literally ruined the entire Devil backstory...eventhough the Devil Gene is pretty gay itself.

Oh and by the way I hope you have calmed down now.

I am one of the peeps that believe Kazuya let Heihachi win to get to Jin. Makes perfect sense. All Kazuya wanted was to retrieve his 2nd half, not the Mishima Zaibatsu. True he vowed revenge...but the possible outcome of becoming complete became the highest priority for Kazuya during Tekken 4 IMHO.

However having Heihachi beat him makes little sense when in one instance you have Devil blasting him out of a room with only a glance.

About Kazuya being a coward and letting Heihachi handle the Jacks and explossion...Heihachi had it coming. I cannot understand why you insist on defending a man that thought that throwing his 5 year old down a ravine was the best thing to do. For all intents and purposes Heihachi deserved that...and hell of a lot more.

Nikkolas
Why aren't you on MSN?

Last Fre3lancer
Cause he dosen't feel like it.

Superboy Prime
Heihachi and Kazuya seemed very even in Tekken 5's intro.

I love that intro.

Father & Son...taking on bots...than betrayal...then all the other shit.

Then again Tekken has some of the best intros ever.

Last Fre3lancer
I have the best intros!

Superboy Prime
What I like about their fight with the Jack-4s is that they used gameplay moves.

I especially liked the part when Kazuya thundergod fists a Jack and Heihachi finishes it with the double air kick.

Last Fre3lancer
Can you show me that god fist move thingy that Kaz used again?

Superboy Prime
The dreaded Electric Wind God Fist?

Sure thing. Let me look it up.

KIF_bol0kL0

Last Fre3lancer
That was.... AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Violent2Dope
I lol at the Tekken 5 intro's song. Kazuya is nothing to Hachi without Devil.

Sam Z
He beat him in tekken 1 without the devil.no expression

shin_gear
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Kazuya is nothing to Hachi without Devil. Wrong, and I second what Sam Z said. confused

And as of Tekken 5 they're pretty much close to equal. They were both one-shotting JACKs with similar effort and Heihachi even started to lose breath while Kazuya showed no sign of fatigue at any point. Oh, and Kazuya isn't using Devil's power when his left eye isn't red, so he was using his human strength.

Nikkolas
And Heihachi beat Kazuya WITH Devil in Tekken 2.

And perhaps Heihachi was winded 'cause, unlike Kazuya, he didn't get a nice long nap on the floor.

Last Fre3lancer
Why does the Mishima-Kazama family hate each other so much?

Nikkolas
They don't. They are just naturally opposed forces: the Mishimas have the Devil Gene, a sinister and corruping evil. The Kazamas have powerful and pure spiritual power.

Of course, the more we learn, the more it seems not all the Mishimas were evil bastards. Jinpachi an dKazuya were good guys. Heihachi seems to be the root of all the evil...come to think of it, he kinda is. Him putting Jinpachi down beneath Hon Maru made his Devil appear. Tossing Kazuya off the cliff made hsi Devil appear. Trying to kill Jin made Jin's Devil appear.....

I wonder if this will have a real plot element, that Heihachi started it all.

But anyway, they don't hate each other. Two of them had sex, remember.

Last Fre3lancer
Well, can't they just go to an island resort and have a good time?

Nikkolas
Sure. If you want this.

WW5bZwaltTo

Last Fre3lancer
No, like they're playing basketball together, making jokes, gossip, y'know, family stuff.

Sado22
lets see:
tekken1: kaz beats hachi without devil
tekken2: hachi beats kaz who is mental turmoi
tekken4: hachi "beats" kaz who then pwns him with a glare

i'm pretty sure they are more or less even. and hachi WAS winded, dude. don't deny the obvious. he was walking away, his arms down and his mouth was open like a fish.....hence, fatigued. kaz wasn't.

anyway, i am of the opinion that hachi aint EVIL either. the mishimas are just a very ambitious lot i guess. hachi is more of a hardliner with "end justifies the means" kind of mentality and a bit too selfish. he tried to kill jin cuz he thought that devil was too dangerous to allow to live, he tossed off kaz cuz he considered him too "soft" to inherit the zaibatsu and he betrayed jinpachi cuz again he considered him too soft. its not RIGHT but i wont say evil either.
they are all just pretty damn twisted.

~Sado

Nikkolas
Unproven conjecture that does not add up with the fact Kazuya canonically transformed into Devil to fight Heihachi and lost.

Because he hadn't gotten a nice long nap like his son.

Sado22
....quite the thing to post after this:

you're bias is obvious.

~Sado

Nikkolas
um, no?

You assert Kazuya was mentally conflicted when he fought Hehachi...but we know he became Devil. So your conjecture is just that.

But it's FACT Kazuya was unconscious from the moment of his and Jin's fight. He lay there throughout the whole fight between Hehachi and Jin, Jin going to kill Hehachi and leaving and only came to when the Jacks arrived.

Heihachi on the contrary, went from being nearly killed to sitting up and having to fight the army of robots.

So, yes, it's FACT Kazuya got a nice long nap to rest and Heihachi did not.

Violent2Dope
Well, Hachi is also much older than Kaz.erm

Sado22
dude, hachi was slipping in and out of consciousness. as was evident...but i don't see the point of debating it with you since you're in denial. heck you even denied hachi was winded when he clearly was and was STATED to be so.

and as shown in the t5 intro both hachi and kaz got up simultaneously. kaz was out for longer, but hachi was unconscious for an unknown amount of time before that too. so basically hachi had THREE naps of unknown length!
-one when kaz pwned him with a glare
-two when jin smacked him around
-three when jin left

heck his first nap could just have been longer than kaz's when he lost to Jin. also jin was more pissed when he fought kaz cuz we see inside his mind and it was all rage for kazuya in T4. that was the most pissed weve seen jin since T3.

and besides, whats your point anyway?
kaz wasn't scathed when they were fighting the jacks either now was he? he looked perfectly normal and was breathing evenly...unlike his fossil of a father.

~Sado

Who else?
Hachi (Kazuya is cooler though)

F**K Tekken, they treat Kazuya and Paul like crap.

Shin_Nikkolas
Nope. Jin's ending clearly shows Heihachi as very much conscious. We just see him sitting up in the T5 Intro. It's YOUR assertion this is so.

He put his arms down and stood back. Maybe he was planning on leaving? As I've said, he doesn't look winded.

Sorry if your definition of winded doesn't conform with mine. i go by what we see and he DOESN'T look winded to me.

As SPECIFICLALY shown in jin's ending, Heihachi is FULLY conscious.

Which was obviously no time at all as Heihachi was RIGHT there when kazuya was defeated.

Fully conscious, actually. He's thrown onto his butt and we see his arms propping himself up, IIRC.

Well, you're free to think that. No proof and Heihachi actually standing right there like nothing happened while Kazuya is laid out implies otherwise.

Stated by the omniscient narrator that Jin wants to destroy both Heihachi and Kazuya and the reason we see that in Jin's mind is because Kazuya is torturing him.

In fact, this claim falls flat on his face because while Jin was content to knock Kazuya out, he was actually about to kill Heihachi.

So, evidence says Jin was just as pissed at both of them.

That Kazuya got nice sleep while Heihachi was chucked across a room, then nearly killed and all the time he hardly got any rest.

Superboy Prime
IMO Heihachi never lost consciousness during the fight with Jin.

Jin was about to deal the killing blow...a helpless Heihachi struggled to save his hide....Jin flees...Heihachi takes a breath and then sits on his ass when he hears the choppers releasing the Jacks.

Kazuya was truly knocked out.

In any case they were portrayed very even IMO. Heihachi had just fought Jin...but he never lost consciousness. Kazuya took a nap...but he did lose consciousness--and that is a bad thing.

Kazuya was shown to have more raw power then Heihachi while the old man showed more martial arts skills.

Case in point Kazuya grabbing a Jack and throwing it against 4 Jacks in a row and having all of them destroy while Heihachi deals with the Jacks one at a time with kickass Mishima Ryu blows.

Yes...I have watched the intro countless times. They even take out the same number of Jacks before good ole Kazuya tossed Heihachi into the oven.

Sado22
dude...after the fight with hachi, we see jin standing about to tear out hachi's heart or something. we see hachi OPEN HIS EYES, look shocked and struggle like a fish. jin then tosses hachi down and the next time we see him heihachi wakes up shocked again and looking around in surprise. i think the intro clearly stated that both of them woke up from the rumbling. so there you go.

Nik, you can go say all the stuff you want....fact of the matter is they clearly said he was winded. you have nothing to go on with....and no one here really cares what you think against canon facts. simply put.

jin and kaz's fight could have gone on for a while at the very least. hachi was ko'd long before that. fact of the matter is, it isn't clear but a good bet to him being out for a while was that it officially said that kaz and jin's bout was very intense. intense bouts don't finish in a minute.

wow....how about you actually read the t5 official story before talking then. not only do you argue with what it clearly states you go around saying this also. let me sum it up:
-jin was abotu to kill BOTH of them, starting with hachi
-both were unconscious
-hachi was winded'

now get a life and stopping arguing with what the gamemakers are saying.

~Sado

Shin_Nikkolas
Wow. Can you actually prove anything you say?

First Angel is Jun.

Now intense battles must be long.

Your entire case seems to revolve around your ideas, as opposed to what you can prove.

I'm not interested in what you think. I'm interested in what is canon and we can actually debate with.

I need to? We're talking about Tekken 4. We see what is happening.

Well...that's exactly what I said.

So, what's your problem?

Heihachi was clearly conscious, thanks.

Would you agree "what the gamemakers are saying" includes what's canonically shown in the game and what they say happened?

'cause that's what I'm doing. And it backs up every word I say.

Let's look over what I said that you seem to have gotten your panties in a bunch over.

Stated directly in his Tekken 4 Prologue.

We see into Jin's mind around the time Kazuya is making his body glow and that mark appear.

So, safe bet he was doing something to Jin, correct? And what do we see in jin's mind? His father torturing him.

Also fact, as directly shown. Jin started off by trying to kill heihachi, not his father.

As you seem to like doing, you inserted your own ideas into what actually happened to try and buffy up Kazuya.

"Oh but Jin was MORE MADDER AT KAZUYA!!"

I actually used facts to disprove this foolish notion and it's an extremely lame attempt to make Kazuya appear stronger, BTW.

Shin_Nikkolas

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sado22
wow....how about you actually read the t5 official story before talking then. not only do you argue with what it clearly states you go around saying this also. let me sum it up:
-jin was abotu to kill BOTH of them, starting with hachi
-both were unconscious
-hachi was winded'

now get a life and stopping arguing with what the gamemakers are saying.

~Sado I'm afraid it's going to require way more than just telling him to do that to get him to quit. srsly

Last Fre3lancer
Well, we can't do anything more.

Shin_Nikkolas
You're not exactly one to be criticizing, GG.

I have proven all the stuff Sado says wrong.

"ZOIMG HEIHACHI WAS UNCONSCIOUS!!"

He wasn't. As cleary shown in Jin's CANOn ending.

"ZOMG Jin was more angry at Kazuya!"

Flatly proven wrong by the narrator and again, Jin's ending.

Sado uses some extremely weak arguments. Especially that BS about Devil leaving Kazuya.

Sado22
been doing it since i came here. unlike you i don't reject what is written as the T5 prologue by the makers themselves just cuz i feel that it isn't.

proof was there in TTT which was a non-canon game, but didn't involve anything outside of canon in a way. no character was doing something they couldn't do in the canon form. i assume you'll be having periods and your thong is in a bundle over this, so i'll elaborate. try wrapping your n00bish head around this:
-what is the difference between what Jun did in TTT to what Asuka did in T5?
-and while we're at it....whats so different about what BOTH of them to what Angel did?
thank you.

so wait....intense means what exactly? that it was over in seconds? i assume intense fights go for at least a minute where i come from. it probably doesn't mean that to you since your busy pulling your opponent's hair.

sure....considering what little squat you know about tekken laughing

doesn't seem that way....after all you are still denying that hachi wasn't winded when it clearly said he was.

and....no need to get personal now, nik. i'm trying to be civil for the sake of no flaming. so stay in your place.
weak arguments? lets see. first of all you come out here and its painfully obvious how little you know. you haven't read any of hte prologues for even tekken3 or tekken2 or tekken1 and still spew your n00bish bs in the face of facts.

like when? the only time kaz did use devil was in T4 and T5.
and do you know that the only person to CANONICALLY fight devil was ONLY jun kazama. all it said about kaz and hachi in the t3 prologue was that they fought and kaz lost. in t4 it said the same thing for kaz's prologue. he was beaten by hachi and tossed off into the volcano. the only person who did fight devil was jun. try reading before you debate with me again, son. you come out here and bs about one thing after another when you haven't even read the prologues of tekken3. wtf?
it clearly stated there that after kaz was thrown in the volcano, DEVIL LEFT KAZUYA'S BODY and tried to possess the baby in Jun (that being Jin). any arguments, n00b? the day namco states that Hachi beat devil instead of hachi beat kazuya i'll sway in my opinion.

so smart. funny how every tournament's canon info is given in the prologue of the next one. but you'd have only known that if you actually read them.

its fan made myth, nik. canonwise, its not known if devil ever even fought hachi because all that is said is that hachi beat KAZUYA not devil....and that Devil actually fought Jun kazama. once agian...it would've helped if you actually read those before yakking.
notice also that hachi didn't even know who devil was in T4. when kazy's eye start glowing and all, first hachi is shitting in his pants and on top of all that he asks him "who are you?" upon which Devil says "i am what you call devil". why would they be exchanging "pleasantries" if they've already met 20 years ago, nik? and hten of course there is the bit that if hachi got pwned by HALF of devil with just a glare, how did he even beat him at full power?

yes....and your point is?

what bull!
and i was stating what how it seemed to me. and funny, how I was the one who pointed out to your dumbass that jin was trying to kill them both when you insisted it was hachi. or at least that was the impression i was getting at any rate.

sure...the prologues states otherwise. devil said he'll give him the power to defeat his father.

it states somewhere that jinpachi reprimanded hachi for stealing forbidden scrolls for himself. the only scrolls we do see is the scrolls feng was after. and i made it obviosu that i was ASSUMING it was feng's.

coming from the shin_remy pallete swap who has been raging on kazuya since day one....gee, i'm offended laughing

read the prologues, son.

and YOU conveniently never even respond when i point out the WTFPwnage kazy did to him a few hour later at honmaru that clearly supports the "dive" scenario that i didn't even update this theory page with yet.
shut your mouth nowwink

actually i am. but keep it between us cool
next time you wanna "debate" with me, boy, do it after you at least read the prologues of the T1, T2 and T3. as long as you don't, you're just the tekken equivalent of Shin_Lemy.
its not even funny, nik. first u rage on kaz for like almost a week now but go into emo hissyfit mode if we defend kaz. and here i was trying to be civil smokin'

~Sado

Shin_Nikkolas

Shin_Nikkolas

Sado22
okay nikkolas, firstly you can go f--k yourself since i really don't care how much you BS yourself about "saying and showing" since you were wrong no matter how much you spew your crap. you're a retarded fagg0t and its been painfully obvious since day one.
so i'll just respond to this part and then you can go back to the n00bish hell you came from and suck shin-remy's little pecker for as long as you want. fact of the matter is no one cares and as everyone else, i probably shouldn't have bothered with you little cuntass.

my question was what is differnet about jun and angel according to the TTT ending?
laughing
and don't play around the argument, fagg0t. seeing you don't answer my question confirms to me that you are pansyassslut who can't back up one thing he says cuz you're a ****!
go spew your n00bish bull somewhere else, pussy****.

~Sado
P.S. F--k you smile

shin_gear
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
You're not exactly one to be criticizing, GG.

I have proven all the stuff Sado says wrong.

"ZOIMG HEIHACHI WAS UNCONSCIOUS!!"

He wasn't. As cleary shown in Jin's CANOn ending.

"ZOMG Jin was more angry at Kazuya!"

Flatly proven wrong by the narrator and again, Jin's ending.

Sado uses some extremely weak arguments. Especially that BS about Devil leaving Kazuya. You've proven nothing srsly. And those two statements are completely wrong making your post even more pathetic. Heihachi fell unconscious twice. Once against Kazuya who knocked him out with a glare, and a second time against Jin. This is proven by the fact that Heihachi was out cold during the bout between Jin and Kazuya. In the T5 intro Heihachi wakes up from a slumber after losing to Jin. He was knocked out twice.

Jin was undeniably more angry at Kazuya you n00b. Listen to what he tells him before their fight in Honmaru. srsly

Violent2Dope
okay nikkolas, firstly you can go f--k yourself since i really don't care how much you BS yourself about "saying and showing" since you were wrong no matter how much you spew your crap. you're a retarded fagg0t and its been painfully obvious since day one.
so i'll just respond to this part and then you can go back to the n00bish hell you came from and suck shin-remy's little pecker for as long as you want. fact of the matter is no one cares and as everyone else, i probably shouldn't have bothered with you little cuntass.

my question was what is differnet about jun and angel according to the TTT ending?
laughing
and don't play around the argument, fagg0t. seeing you don't answer my question confirms to me that you are pansyassslut who can't back up one thing he says cuz you're a ****!
go spew your n00bish bull somewhere else, pussy****.

~Sado
P.S. F--k you smile Now now Sado, no need to start a flame war, if you do I'll get involved in it, and you can't beat me in a flame war.smile

shin_gear
LOL when someone tells you you suck ass you respond with a "No YOU suck ass". stick out tongue

I'm fooling around so...yeah.

Heihachi was once greater than Kazuya, perhaps, but as of T5 Kazuya > Heihachi. Heihachi became tired eventually when he was fighting the hordes of JACKs. Kazuya showed no sign of fatigue whatsoever, and as Sado stated, age means crap in the Tekken series. srsly

Shin_Nikkolas
Ya know Sado, if you had shown me the grace and balls to concede the simple fact you were wrong, I'd have gotten some respect for you.

But it seems I expected too much.

I. Proved. You. Wrong. End of story. It's not being arrogant. You made a false claim and I provided conclusive evidence to how false that claim was.

Maybe you can't remember what you wrote but you flatly asked about how Jun's TTT ending and Asuka's T5 ending match up with Angel's ending in TTT.

Which they don't. I already told you they don't and it's obvious to anyone that Jun's TTT ending is different than Asuka's T5 ending.

This from the guy who said Devil left Kazuya before he fought Heihachi.

From the absolute joke of a debater who contradicts himself every second?

"But uh, Kazuya made the deal for LIFE not power!!!"

"It says in the Prologue that Kazuya made the deal for the power to defeat his father!"

And you have the sheer nerve to insult me?

Completely wrong, sorry. Should actually watch the ending again where KHeihachi is standing right in front of Kazuya when the fight between jin and Kaz ends.

He was actually fully conscious according to Jin's canon ending.

KHe just effin' sat up. HOW does that mean he was KO'ed?

Words are cheap. Actions are what matter. Unlike Kazuya couldn't even make Jin's Devil manifest except for the markings, Jin's wings were unfolding as he held Heihachi limp, ready to kill him.

So..Jin dumped Kaz to the side, had more of his Devil form pop out and was ready to slaughter Heihachi......

I don't see why you two are so determined to ignore canon.

shin_gear
Completely wrong, sorry. Should actually watch the ending again where KHeihachi is standing right in front of Kazuya when the fight between jin and Kaz ends.You have no idea just how much this makes you look like a dumbshit srsly. Try to comprehend what is stated in people's posts before you even think of responding to them.
He was actually fully conscious according to Jin's canon ending. KHe just effin' sat up. HOW does that mean he was KO'ed?At the time we saw him, he wasn't fully conscious, and he could've barely moved his limbs then. He was unconscious during the gap between Jin's ending and the start of the T5 intro.

He isn't going to just lie there awake especially when Kazuya's sleeping right next to him. srsly
Words are cheap. Actions are what matter. Unlike Kazuya couldn't even make Jin's Devil manifest except for the markings, Jin's wings were unfolding as he held Heihachi limp, ready to kill him.

So..Jin dumped Kaz to the side, had more of his Devil form pop out and was ready to slaughter Heihachi......

I don't see why you two are so determined to ignore canon. Yet again, proves nothing at all. Jin's Devil Gene was being more activated while he was fighting out of anger, and on the contrary, words, expressions and tone mean quite a lot when determining if someone has hatred towards another. srsly

Shin_Nikkolas
...?

This is what you said, right?
"This is proven by the fact that Heihachi was out cold during the bout between Jin and Kazuya."

Ie. Heihachi was unconscious through the fight.

But he wasn't. I proved that. He was standing right above Kazuya at fight's conclusion.

If he was Ko'ed through the fight like you said, he'd have to get up and make his way over to where they were battling, all while after Kazuya had fallen. But we see he's already there immediately once Kazuya fell.

So...what am I not comprehending?

So....you're assuming based on nothing. Great.

There's also basically no time between when jin departs and when the Jacks arruve, according to the T5 Prologue.

Official prologue doesn't say Heihachi was unconscious. Says he was laying there. IIRC, He also does not make the telltale signs of awakening from being unconscious like Kazuya does.

You're absolutely right!

It SURELY shows I have more hatred for someone if I sit and rant about how I hate them. I mean...sure if I went out and actually started to kill those people I hate, it would be nothing to me saying how much I hate them.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
LOL when someone tells you you suck ass you respond with a "No YOU suck ass". stick out tongue

I'm fooling around so...yeah.

Heihachi was once greater than Kazuya, perhaps, but as of T5 Kazuya > Heihachi. Heihachi became tired eventually when he was fighting the hordes of JACKs. Kazuya showed no sign of fatigue whatsoever, and as Sado stated, age means crap in the Tekken series. srsly No, Kaz has more raw power and stamina, whereas Hachi has by far the better technique. Honestly, I think it's about even. And I wasn't flaming him, me and 2D Master are on fairly good terms. Wow, I'm actually impressed by Nik's maturity, he didn't flame Sado.no expression

Shin_Nikkolas
I don't think my post will win Poltieness of the Year but it was the best I could do after having Sado go off like a sailor at me.

I'm sorry he's mad but that all was really uncalled for.

Last Fre3lancer
Eh, this thread was doomed from the start. WHY THE **** DID YOU MAKE THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!

Violent2Dope
I thot this was a good thread.no expression

Shin_Nikkolas
I made it to address some of SBP's points.

I think it' sa good thread, too.

Last Fre3lancer
this thread was doomed from the start, with all the Tekken confusion. It was best if you left it alone.

It could've been a good thread.

Shin_Nikkolas
I just want to show everyone something....

Jin's Tekken 4 ending...

Gclgld3Sx0U

We can see Heihachi is conscious. Jin is even talking to him and Heihachi is sitting there.

Now we can see the hole Jin made and the stuff falling after he left.

Tekken 5 Opening

JPGXPTF-oAM

Now...we open on that part. We see the exact same stuff falling and the recently made hole from Jin.

Then we see Heihachi sitting up.

So, are you all implying that in the span of SECONDS Heihachi went from sitting there conscious to laying down unconscious to sitting back up conscious again?

And all of this...with no proof?

I mean...at least with Kazuya you get the signs of awakening. The groaning sound.

But Heihachi is just sitting up and NOTHING says he was unconscious. nothing at all.

Superboy Prime
I just want to show everyone something....

Jin's Tekken 4 ending...

Gclgld3Sx0U

We can see Heihachi is conscious. Jin is even talking to him and Heihachi is sitting there.

Now we can see the hole Jin made and the stuff falling after he left.

Tekken 5 Opening

JPGXPTF-oAM

Now...we open on that part. We see the exact same stuff falling and the recently made hole from Jin.

Then we see Heihachi sitting up.

So, are you all implying that in the span of SECONDS Heihachi went from sitting there conscious to laying down unconscious to sitting back up conscious again?

And all of this...with no proof?

I mean...at least with Kazuya you get the signs of awakening. The groaning sound.

But Heihachi is just sitting up and NOTHING says he was unconscious. nothing at all.

co-sign.

It does not really matter. Both were portrayed even IMO. Heihachi was not KOed, but was more exhausted. Kazuya, on the other hand, got some rest but he was just waking up from getting the **** knocked out. They both kicked ass etc.

Fact of the matter is Heihachi has the better win record against Kazuya, like it or not. However the circumstances as to how Heihachi beat him in Tekken 4 is up for us to interpetrate.

If they were to fight as of Tekken 5(which they wouldn't since Heihachi was taking a nice nap under ground and Kazuya was slaughering G-corp) they would be very even.

shin_gear
...?

This is what you said, right?
"This is proven by the fact that Heihachi was out cold during the bout between Jin and Kazuya."

Ie. Heihachi was unconscious through the fight.

But he wasn't. I proved that. He was standing right above Kazuya at fight's conclusion.

If he was Ko'ed through the fight like you said, he'd have to get up and make his way over to where they were battling, all while after Kazuya had fallen. But we see he's already there immediately once Kazuya fell.

So...what am I not comprehending?You then obviously aren't aware of the fact that Heihachi was shown making his way to Kazuya, after the bout between Kazuya and Jin. Talk about having the inability of accepting the truth while being in denial. srsly
So....you're assuming based on nothing. Great.

There's also basically no time between when jin departs and when the Jacks arruve, according to the T5 Prologue.No, I'm basing it off the fact that Jin actually disappeared before the aircrafts containing the JACKs arrived, hence the time gap between the two instances. It would be ridiculous to say Jin flew past multiple aircrafts as he was leaving Honmaru. Simply because we still see feathers falling from Jin's wings doesn't prove shit. You can't just assume that the aircrafts appeared even when the feathers were still falling down, seeing as there's no real evidence confirming they happened within the same period.
Official prologue doesn't say Heihachi was unconscious. Says he was laying there.That's a blatant lie, and what's laughable is you have the audacity of calling other people liars.

No where in his prologue does it state the he was "laying there". It stated that he lost to Jin, and as seen in the intro, he gets up, and if he wasn't asleep, then he was at the very least close to being unconscious. If you knew enough about the storyline or of Heihachi for that matter, you would at least know that if he was fully conscious and alert, he would've simply got up and attacked Kazuya, or better yet have him chained like he had Jin as a part of his plan in T4.
IIRC, He also does not make the telltale signs of awakening from being unconscious like Kazuya does.And you're using this to support your statement and discount Jin's words, expression and tone as support of him being more angry at Kazuya? Amazing...
You're absolutely right!

It SURELY shows I have more hatred for someone if I sit and rant about how I hate them. I mean...sure if I went out and actually started to kill those people I hate, it would be nothing to me saying how much I hate them. Jin wanted to put an end to the Mishima Bloodline, and he was in fact trying to kill Kazuya. Listen to what he tells him again. The fact that it takes considerably more to kill Kazuya with half of Devil's power explains why Kazuya's tougher than Heihachi, and in any case, their human strength as of now is about equal.

And I don't see the point in bringing this up. It doesn't really support your case in saying Heihachi's tougher than Kazuya without Devil. You also do realize that Sado was right about saying Kazuya merged with Devil for his life, not for power originally. He was on the verge of death once having climbed up the ravine; that's when he merged with Devil. As of T4 Kazuya tries to unlock more power through use of the Devil Gene thinking that it would be enough to take Heihachi down. That is a different case than when he climbed up the volcano as a child. Now of course, Tekken isn't your specialty.

Sado and Sol Valentine have a point when they say you're hopeless. It's a shame that I even bother to waste my time on a completely stubborn n00b like yourself. srsly

Shin_Nikkolas
Gclgld3Sx0U

He's standing right there.....

I didn't realize they both could only arrive and leave in one direction....

I'm sure it doesn't in your tiny world.

Well, you're right. The fact we're shown a series of scenes all in order and nothing suggests they take place a while after each other is definitely cause to think they happened at different times.

Thanks for lying, GG.

I don't exactly ONLY have the groaning sound to indicate Kaz was KO'ed as you only have Jin talking to back up your statement that he was angrier at Kazuya.

I never said he wasn't.

Hooray for baseless assumptions!

Heihachi was blown miles and on the verge of death for weeks.

Kaz can't match that, sorry.

Er, I didn't bring it up. Sado did.

And as I said to him, Kazuya made the deal with Devil for the POWER to LIIVE. On his own he couldn't survive it. But with the power Devil gave him, he could.

I realize you can't get every fact right but for the number of wrong things you've stated and baseless assumptions you've made, it really does prove you have no clue what you're talking about.

Sado's managed to flatly ignore canon when it contradicts his false statements and has done a complete 360 on his position at least twice. All in the span of just one thread.

So, if I'm hopeless in the eyes of a guy who can't debate worth shit, what do I care.

shin_gear
Gclgld3Sx0U

He's standing right there.....

I didn't realize they both could only arrive and leave in one direction....

I'm sure it doesn't in your tiny world.

Well, you're right. The fact we're shown a series of scenes all in order and nothing suggests they take place a while after each other is definitely cause to think they happened at different times.

Thanks for lying, GG.

I don't exactly ONLY have the groaning sound to indicate Kaz was KO'ed as you only have Jin talking to back up your statement that he was angrier at Kazuya.

I never said he wasn't.

Hooray for baseless assumptions!

Heihachi was blown miles and on the verge of death for weeks.

Kaz can't match that, sorry.

Er, I didn't bring it up. Sado did.

And as I said to him, Kazuya made the deal with Devil for the POWER to LIIVE. On his own he couldn't survive it. But with the power Devil gave him, he could.

I realize you can't get every fact right but for the number of wrong things you've stated and baseless assumptions you've made, it really does prove you have no clue what you're talking about.

Sado's managed to flatly ignore canon when it contradicts his false statements and has done a complete 360 on his position at least twice. All in the span of just one thread.

So, if I'm hopeless in the eyes of a guy who can't debate worth shit, what do I care. No...no, simply the reality that you're saying Heihachi didn't get up and make his way to Kazuya's position makes enough of an impact on your credibility. Fact, pretty much all that you've stated contradicts the truth, and you simply hold bullshit as factual statements. A beginning n00b should honestly consider not debating two people who've been familiar with the games for years and have in-depth knowledge about the series. It's best for you to quit as soon as possible.

Shin_Nikkolas
...what? I said Heihachi was there when the fight ended. I never said he just magically appeared there.

Not really. I've proven everything I say. While your claims of Heihachi falling unconscious have not been proven. All you've done is make the baseless conjecture all those scenes happening happened a while after one another.

So, that's TWO unproven statements by you.

I've been playing Tekken since 1998. I owned every Tekken Game minus DarK Resurrection. I've completed and beaten all the Tekken games. 2 was my favorite.

As for your "in-depth knowledge", Sado's in-depth knowledge is so vast, he's aware of things even the makers of Tekken don't know about. Like Devil leaving Kazuya for Jin before Heihachi fought with kaz.

And let's not forget how the guy pulls a complete 360 every time he's proven wrong.

And you...well, you didn't do anything except make unproven claim after unproven claim. You haven't proven anything you say at all.

You and Sado are both proned to basless statements. Incorporating your own theories and ideas into debates is a poor move.

And also, might I add, other people do agree with me.

I don't see anyone agreeing with you except Sado. And we've established he knows nothing about Tekken whatsoever.

shin_gear
...what? I said Heihachi was there when the fight ended. I never said he just magically appeared there.

Not really. I've proven everything I say. While your claims of Heihachi falling unconscious have not been proven. All you've done is make the baseless conjecture all those scenes happening happened a while after one another.

So, that's TWO unproven statements by you.

I've been playing Tekken since 1998. I owned every Tekken Game minus DarK Resurrection. I've completed and beaten all the Tekken games. 2 was my favorite.

As for your "in-depth knowledge", Sado's in-depth knowledge is so vast, he's aware of things even the makers of Tekken don't know about. Like Devil leaving Kazuya for Jin before Heihachi fought with kaz.

And let's not forget how the guy pulls a complete 360 every time he's proven wrong.

And you...well, you didn't do anything except make unproven claim after unproven claim. You haven't proven anything you say at all.

You and Sado are both proned to basless statements. Incorporating your own theories and ideas into debates is a poor move.

I don't see anyone agreeing with you except Sado. And we've established he knows nothing about Tekken whatsoever. Providing a point by point rebuttal to that was an utterly worthless thing to do, not that this post isn't any more worthless than your others.

As for providing evidence, no. You've given no proof of the horseshit you're been spewing. Just mentioned a few really obvious things that pretty much the entire KMC Games vs population already knows.

Once again, the fact that you contradict basic and undeniable facts such as Jinpachi lifting a boulder, showing to have destructive power and being stronger than Devil Jin makes you none other than a pestering n00b.

What makes you laughably pathetic is you only address points that you think you can provide smart answers to. For example, you ignored the part that points out that you're a liar, and at the same time you have the nerve of calling people you don't agree with liars.

And you just can't stop resorting to populem arguments to save your ass on occasions like these. All I know about the argument between you and Sado is that you can't answer someone's questions since you're obviously a pansy.

I don't see anyone agreeing with you except Sado. And we've established he knows nothing about Tekken whatsoever. The irony of this is immeasurable. Apparently there's no hope for you at all. srsly

Sam Z
One thing guys, Heihachi really WAS uncouncious when Kazuya and Jin fought. Heihachi is not the kind of guy who would just seat there for 5 mintues without saying a word while Kazuya is talking to the devil and saying stuff about Kazama bloodline. I honestly can't picture that.

Also, Heihachi did beat Kazuya in tekken 2 and it was a fair fight but he never faced the devil, Jun was the one who beat him, but this fight wasn't fair. Devil could not risk hurting Jun because she was pragnant with Jin and the Devil needed him alive.

As for this thread, I still believe that Kazuya (no devil gene) would win after a long hard fight because of the reasons I stated on the page 1.smile

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sam Z
One thing guys, Heihachi really WAS uncouncious when Kazuya and Jin fought. Heihachi is not the kind of guy who would just seat there for 5 mintues without saying a word while Kazuya is talking to the devil and saying stuff about Kazama bloodline. I honestly can't picture that.However, he can. He can also picture Heihachi defeating a fully powered Devil Kazuya when not only did it take a taste of half of Devil's power to pwn the old man, it's obvious there was some sort of conflict within Kazuya during their bout in T2, if the fight even took place to start with.
Also, Heihachi did beat Kazuya in tekken 2 and it was a fair fight but he never faced the devil, Jun was the one who beat him, but this fight wasn't fair. Devil could not risk hurting Jun because she was pragnant with Jin and the Devil needed him alive.Finally, someone who's making sense.
As for this thread, I still believe that Kazuya (no devil gene) would win after a long hard fight because of the reasons I stated on the page 1.smile Ditto.

ThoraxeRMG
I love this thread. XD

Shin_Nikkolas
Obviously you didn't.

YOU:
You then obviously aren't aware of the fact that Heihachi was shown making his way to Kazuya, after the bout between Kazuya and Jin. Talk about having the inability of accepting the truth while being in denial.

You just don't know anything you say, dude.

Is your inability to grasp facts and need to repeat yourself this immense?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9431317&highlight=Trailer+userid%3A100537#post9431317

Except um, he's not stronger than Jin. THat's why he got owned.

I ignored it because it was a worthless and not factual statement by you. Like everything else you say.

Here'll. I'll save you the trouble.

This is Sado's argument. Direct quotes.

1 minutes:
For those of you who don't know this: Kazuya never once made the pact with Devil for power. He made it for LIFE as he was going to die.

2 minutes:
sure...the prologues states otherwise. devil said he'll give him the power to defeat his father.

Who says Hiheachi never fought Devil? Devil IS the final boss and he does say Heihachi nearly killed him.

Also Jun fought the disembodied Devil spirit, not the actual Devil with a host.

And yet, he was up and unhurt and standing RIGHT next to them EXACTLY as the fight ends.

I don't believe in coincidences, especially for a guy who's smart as Heihachi.

EVERYONE is willing to believe Kazuya took a dive minus actual proof. I'll believe Heihachi took a dive because he wanted the Devils to fight and finish off the winner.

Only you and Sado say there was mental conflict. The actual fact we see Kaz become Devil and the fact we know he hates his father says otherwise.

Shin_Nikkolas
Exactly.

Which isn't you.
Mr. "We see Heihachi walking towards them."

Sol Valentine
you didn't have to be so stupid and rash.

shin_gear
Damn...

Sol Valentine
Damn what? I wasn't talking about you.

Shin_Nikkolas
It is pretty funny to see gear constantly assuming things and getting facts wrong.

shin_gear
I said it in response to your statement, saying good job. smileOriginally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
It is pretty funny to see gear constantly assuming things and getting facts wrong. It's entertaining watching you make a complete ass of yourself constantly while being in denial of facts. Farewell and have a nice day.

Sol Valentine
See? Nikkolas was doomed from the start in thoughts of making this rash and BS thread.

Shin_Nikkolas
EVERYONE!

I want you ALL to see my "denial of facts" kay?

Now mind you, dear shin_gear said this!

Gclgld3Sx0U

I mean...I can totally see how I'm the one in total denial.

You're a funny guy, GG. An incompetent debater and a liar but funny.

Sol Valentine
BS, now you're making yourself look like a jock jackass.

shin_gear
Can't stop making yourself look dumb, can you?

That doesn't disprove at all the obvious fact Heihachi walked from the spot he was lying in, to the spot where Kazuya was on the floor after getting knocked out by Jin. It simply does not matter whatsoever, if he was seen making his way from his far spot to Kazuya. He obviously walked his way, as he was shown taking steps past Kazuya and towards Jin. You quite obviously can't cope with being wrong at any instance whatsoever srsly. It isn't a wonder that not once, have you ever conceded a point with anyone else debating you. It's the thoughts in your fragile mind that count to you, not what is stated in prologues, or what is revealed in movies. Now seriously, stop with this shit. You've given people enough headaches with your b*tch rants and no one has time to spend on a worthless n00b like yourself.

Sol Valentine
Now nikk has lost it.

shin_gear
I like how he tried to twist the argument to make it seem as if it was based on something else. The original statement was that Heihachi was out during the bout between Jin and Kaz. This is agreed upon by the majority it seems. Secondly, what's the point of saying Hachi wasn't even KO'd considering it took a glare from Kazuya to send Heihachi flying across the room srsly. Does he seriously think Heihachi is even a match for Kazuya with even a quarter of Devil's power?

And yet he has the audacity to call people liars, once again. If anyone is interested, read the previous page to know on how many occasions Nikkolas has made an ass of himself while ignoring the parts that confirm him as a liar.

Sol Valentine
And then act like a jock jackass BTW.

Sam Z
C'mone guys, lets not get too far and insult each other. Just debate.

Who says Hiheachi never fought Devil? Devil IS the final boss and he does say Heihachi nearly killed him.

Also Jun fought the disembodied Devil spirit, not the actual Devil with a host. Few cutscenes prove Heihachi only fought regular Kazuya, for example in tekken 4 intro he throws reguilar Kazuya into volcano, not devil and there's no sign that Kazuya turned into the devil at all. And it's clear that in tekken 4 he meets devil for the first time. Besides we can't say for sure, but it looks like the final boss WAS the disembodied spirit, the one that Jun beat canonicially. He wasn't wearing Kazuya's clothes, so I believe it was just regular Kazuya Heihachi beat.

And yet, he was up and unhurt and standing RIGHT next to them EXACTLY as the fight ends.

I don't believe in coincidences, especially for a guy who's smart as Heihachi.

EVERYONE is willing to believe Kazuya took a dive minus actual proof. I'll believe Heihachi took a dive because he wanted the Devils to fight and finish off the winner.
Interesting theory. Still, we don't know how long Kazuya and Jin were fighting, Heihachi could've recovered near the end of the fight. And there's nothing wrong with him being unhurt, he was knocked out, not injured. But we DO know that after Kazuya hit Heihachi he was on the ground and wasn't making a single noise for many minutes. Ofcourse we can assume it was a part of the plan, knowing how smart Heihachi is, but Jin was uncouncious at the time so there was no point for Heihachi to pretend, unless he predicted that Jin will suddenly wake up. More probable explanation IMO would be that Heihachi was knocked out during the fight.

Sol Valentine
We tried to cope with him, but he's not doing with us.

Shin_Nikkolas

Sol Valentine
*Ignores post*

Holy ****, shin_Nikkolas is my old classmate Nickolas Rodriguez from 7th grade! how is Hoolio Nick?

shin_gear

Sol Valentine
Hey shin_gear, how is modding on the FFUltamania forums going?

shin_gear
See off-topic thread for answer.

Shin_Nikkolas
Yep. They did. Because the two scenes are showed in succession.

All the proof I need 'cause nothing says they didn't happen right after one another.

So, Kazuya NEVER withstood something blowing him miles and NEVER was on the verge of death for weeks and still survived?

Interesting how Kazuya is superior then.

Yes, yes it is.

Or maybe it's because Namco had a very different idea for Devil in T2 than they do now? That's obvious enough.

Feel free to contradict yourself more.
And of course make baseless assumptions.

Both are the crux of your entire argument.

Sado22
nikkolas, let me mark a few things for your dumbass and we all can just let go of this n00bish thread that no one should've bothered with since it was made a by a retarded hater like yourself (who apparently hasn't realized that yet).

so lets start with the basics:
-you haven't read T1, T2 or T3's prologues. that clearly makes you the most limited in knowledge here. you obviously didn't even know that Devil left Kazuya's body and that Jun beat devil in T2. so in a word you're a n00b. n00bs get no love...which is why you and your alterego shinremy is joke memory now.

now lets get to the Tekken2 bits. since your pretty thick, i'll sum it up with a series of facts. think of it as a lie detector machine...but more like a n00b meter:
-all the prologues of tekken have never mentioned hachi fighting devil
-hachi didn't recognize devil in T4, 20 years later
-devil pwned him without effort 20 years later and somehow couldn't beat him at full power before? how can this be?
-kazuya, in both T2 and T4, was in his human version when tossed in the cliff. he was also alive at the time. if hachi fought devil...why wasn't it DEVIL being tossed in the volcano.
-why did devil actually have to say "i am what you call devil" to hachi if they already knew each other?
-in T4 prologue it says hachi found a picture of "a winged corpse". it continues after that saying hachi EVENTUALLY realized that it was his son's body. now if it WAS devil that hachi fought, why didn't he recognize him immediately? and before you start yammering, the kazuya didn't have wings when he was tossed off the volcano so don't even start. the winged corpse was actually the one we see in T4 kazuya prologue where he is suspended in the tubes.
-and finally. devil said to hachi "when you nearly killed me". this is obviously in reference to being thrown in a volcano. devil resides in kazy's body and was obviously nearly killed too.

thus far there is no rebuttle you have for any of the above (by rebuttle i mean something that counter argues.....not n00bish stinking monkeyshit) and everyone here agrees with me. so stick it.

as for Kazuya and Hachi in T4:
-hachi was unconscious when devil smacked him across the room. don't deny it because we all know its true. so bascially hachi boy had a good rest before getting pwned by Jin.
-T4 jin ending shows hachi in jin's grip WITH HIS EYES CLOSED. he OPENS HIS EYES, looks at Jin, pees his pants but jin spares him and flies away. hachi was sitting on his ass when that happens. next we see them, and as it states on his T5 prologue "he CAME TO" by the sounds of rumbling. so what are you arguing about anyway?
-so basically hachi was sleeping, woke up, got pwned, fell asleep, woke up when he was about to get killed, fell back asleep when jin left.
-as for hachi "taking a dive", feel free to think that way. but why would he do that? he knew where jin was. he was in no hurry unlike kazuya.

and finally Jun=Angel.
-there is the TTT ending to which you have yet to provide a decent rebuttle (like everythiing else)
-what is different about what asuka did and what jun did? and how is that different from what angel did? and don't play smartass because half of KMC has already branded you a certified dumbass n00b.
-if you are inclined to bring up why she doesn't fly, care to explain why Angel is female. if she is kazuya's goodside, then why is she female.
-both their prologues have them vying for Kazuya's soul
-and finally, there is this site www.kazxjun.hydrora.net where a person working at Namco confirmed that Angel=Jun. i haven't been to that site in a while but i assume its still working cuz it was pretty popular in the tekken fan circle...it wasn't working last i checked but its always worth a shot. and if you haven't seen it then that;s just tough luck because most tekken fans (you know, who actually know something) have.

so there you have it, my son. like the past 5 pages you haven't offered a single rebuttle to ANYTHING I've been saying so i am predicting you'll go around in another rave n00bish wrath mode, but save it cuz you'll probably wind up getting band (which is probably good, but being a nice guy i don't like to see that happen). as for me not knowing anything, you should make such a claim AFTER you've read the prologues and have your facts straight. as for your debating, almost everyone here thinks your a dumbass n00b so there goes that. and finally, i told you before: those theories of mine are as old as an year by now. did you notice how i say he fought devil there, and here i say something else? or how about the fact that i don't even bring up the jobbing scenario? that's right, dumbshit, i haven't updated that part of my site for a VERY long time. why i posted that link was for you to see the Jun=angel theory.

now since you've been torn a new ******* yet again, how about you shut up and stay in your place in future. not all of us want to sink to your level, and i for one certainly don't want to. next time you feel like debating with me, sonny, make sure you AT LEAST read the prologues and find out what tekken means. but you are probably still wrapping your head around this uber pwnage so i'll wait for a week so you can understand what really happened here.

@Superboy, Sam, Sol and Shin-gear....and everyone else who loves tekken.
i didn't post this in response to nikkolas as much as i am posting it here for the general knowledge of the tekken fandom and seperate the facts from the myths. the above is all the facts i have gathered from the game itself, the prologues and endings so there shouldn't be anything TO debate. see you all in other threads.

~Sado

Superboy Prime
Lovely. This has the makings of a instant classic if we can stop flaming.

Sado22
thanks supessmile
and yeah, flaming sucks. i'd love to avoid it as much as i can.

~Sado

Sol Valentine
But it is inevitable. There is no way to stop it.

Superboy Prime
Being more tolerant to other people's opinions and toning down sarcasm and cynical comments can help a lot.

Shin_Blax
Tolerant to other peoples opinions? Impossible stick out tongue

Aside from that.. imo Kazuya wins.

Sol Valentine
People can't hold thier emotions in, the slightest twitch would set off an explosion. BTW Blax, how's the respect request going?

Shin_Blax
Still waiting for a reply.

Shin_Nikkolas
A repeated lie. I have Tekken 2's and 3's book. My copy of Tekken 1 didn't have a manual.

YOu kept using the thing on Tekkenpedia as your T3 Prologue. But it's not at all like the actual one in the manual.

As opposed the guy who uses Tekkenpedia.

What...in...the Hell?

I WAS THE ONE WHO POSTED THE FRICKIN' QUOTE BY DEVIL SAYING HE LEFT KAZUYA.

You're so full of shit your eyes are brown.

....I just said on the last page with Sam Z about Jun fighting and beating Devil.

Do you have to make such obvious iies to help your case?

You've just made 3 lies in one paragraph.

And it also says Jin beat Kazuya in Tekken 4...bu *** was Devil....fancy that.

*looks at Devil from T2*

*looks at Devil from T4*

One is purple with wings. The other is Kazuya with weird eyes.

I also doubt Heihachi heard Devil talking in T2. So why should he recognize Devil when it's speaking?

Because Devil has TK NOW but didn't back when Namco made Tekken 2?

Devil changes back to Kazuya after being beaten? He says Heihachi nearly killed him.

Because Heihachi didn't have a name for Devil at T2? But Heihachi KNEW what he was, as established by Devil's quote.

Which prologue is that? Heihachi's prologue in T4 says he learned Kazuya was taken to G Corporation.

Also it notes that he knew what Jin was: a Devil.

You tell me.

If you saw me now and then I fell in a volcano, would I look the same to you?

This from the guy who blatantly lies and ignores canon/

It was such a good nap he was up and ready to fight the moment Kaz and Jin's fight ended.

Is this in the T5 Manual? Any varification?

I'm getting sick of reposting this vid 'cause you and GG lie so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gclgld3Sx0U

HE WAS GROANING AND MOVING HIS HEAD.

How is that asleep?

Man, can you get ANYTHING right?

I dont' need a rebuttle.

IT.
NEVER.
HAPPENED.

Tekken Tag.
Never.
Happened.

Why do i need to refute NON-CANON sources?

Here everyone.

Tell me how these videos are similar, can you?

Keep in mind, neither of these things happened and Sado is just using non-canon evidence 'cause he's a moron.

06Vdb74lkTI

ewir7p_f7yQ

Hm. Let's see. Auka isn't holding a single hand over Jin's head. THat's a difference. There isn't a blinding white light. That's a difference.

Good question. Ask Namco.

That alone, coupled with non-existent events is not gonna prove anything, though.

Since when does Angel have a Prologue?

So...your proof is a link that doesn't work?

And lol at you knowing anything about Tekken Mr. "Devil left Kazuya before he fought Heihachi."

It's funny though. Truly hysterical that you link to a page to try and prove yourself right...and in fact you contradict yourself on several points.

Maybe you shouldn't, ya know, do that?

EVERYONE!

Please direct your attention to this LIAR. Who can't even remember a video I've posted like..50 times in this thread.

I'm getting sick of reposting this vid 'cause you and GG lie so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gclgld3Sx0U

HE WAS GROANING AND MOVING HIS HEAD.

How is that asleep?

You don't have a clue about anything you're talking about.

You've made several lies in the span of one post. You've gotten at least 2 facts blatantly wrong. You've contradicted yourself. You've used sources that don't exist. From games that never happened as your "proof."

You are the most worthless fan of a series that ever existed. Get a life and learn something about debating.

Sol Valentine
Um, can we quit the horsehit and close this thread Nikk? Cause this is going nowhere.

Shin_Nikkolas
I can't close threads.

Sol Valentine
Request for it.

Shin_Nikkolas
PM'ed Lana. Wait and see what she thinks.

Sol Valentine
Good, now answer the Alicia, Dante, and Hayabusa thread!

Shin_Nikkolas
I PM'ed Lana. She said to report the thread, not PM her.

Which means I have to click on someone's post and report it.

Sado22
wow, nik, nice copouts. okay my n00bish son, just listen up:
tekkenpedia? laughing
i never used that over here at all. the prologues are from tekkenzaibatsu and tekkenforces and are the official ones. the "manuals" you're reading are not the OFFICIAL prologues. guess what? now you're an even n00b. shingears is right....all you do is make an ass out of yourself with each post.

what bs?!
you are the cocksucka who was asking me for proof for what devil leaving kaz's body, fagg0t. stop bsing and just stfu. now you're a lier, an ass AND a n00b. keep talking, sonny, more you talk the less i have to proove things here.

yeah....

laughing
probably the lamest copout i've seen to date. gtfo, n00b.

i take the above back.
THIS is the lamest copout in KMC history.

*ignores the next two lame copouts*

then you should read the proper one, nik. read the official prologues will you. its getting redundant telling you this again and again and again. oh and nice copout again.....you haven't answered a single question. all you are doing is posting lame answers cuz you're too full of crap to admit that you are getting owned.
but go ahead, really. you're making my job easier since after seeing your lame attempts at rebuttles, everyone is going to be even more convinced in me. thank you, son.

laughing
and yet kazuya looks the SAME as he did back then. all that is different is the scars on his body....not that they really stop you from identifying your own damn son. and its not like the scars on his face have altered his appearance to unrecognizable levels. yet another lame attempt at rebuttles, nik.

right...and yet Jin remained devil jin upon being ko'd by jinpachi. also....TTT. devil and deivl jin remained in their devil forms even though they were unconscious. that must be magic too.
lamest attempts at rebuttles. AGAIN.

CORRECTION ON MY PART:
i was looking through the prologues on youtube. hachi's prologues says that he was "cornered" by jacks. it didn't mention his coming to....that is mentioned only for kazuya.

already have. the fact that everyone is laughing at you and saying that my previous reply was a classic IS me getting things right.
as for the video...have you ever lost consciousness in your life, n00b. unconscious doesn't mean you stop groaning etc.
case in point: in hachi's T5 storymode, in his semifinal battle with kaz, we see an unconscious kazuya fall to the ground but he is still groaning and even moves.

laughing
and i'm pretty sure everyone is convinced too. lol.
look retard, for one asuka doesn't even KNOW what she's doing. as for hte blinding white..... laughing

oh and as far TTT being noncanon goes, no one is arguing that fact but you are still in denial and haven't asked hte first question i asked you: TTT hasn't involved anything outside of canon. that includes character powers and their abilities. so give it up already, Mr-i-have-no-excuses-but-just-wants-to-waste-everyone's-time-with-his-n00bish-bs.

i never said that.

man you're a jackass. look n00bstein, all i did was post that for you to see the jun=angel theory. and i already addressed your bs attempt at flames before so save it.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
its so funny when you all realize that i predicted this when i said this in my previous reply:

thanks for prooving me right YET AGAIN, nikkolas. you're doin a bangup job at making a fool out of yourself and helping boost my credibility.

oh and here is one of the most fundamental rules of debates:
-don't answer a question with a question.
now that you've been re-raped, lets stop it already. all this pwning is messing with my schedule. unlike you, i am educated so i have work and all.

~Your Daddy Sado-sama
P.S. go to your room now mad

shin_gear
wow, nik, nice copouts. okay my n00bish son, just listen up:
tekkenpedia? laughing
i never used that over here at all. the prologues are from tekkenzaibatsu and tekkenforces and are the official ones. the "manuals" you're reading are not the OFFICIAL prologues. guess what? now you're an even n00b. shingears is right....all you do is make an ass out of yourself with each post.

what bs?!
you are the cocksucka who was asking me for proof for what devil leaving kaz's body, fagg0t. stop bsing and just stfu. now you're a lier, an ass AND a n00b. keep talking, sonny, more you talk the less i have to proove things here.

yeah....

laughing
probably the lamest copout i've seen to date. gtfo, n00b.

i take the above back.
THIS is the lamest copout in KMC history.

*ignores the next two lame copouts*

then you should read the proper one, nik. read the official prologues will you. its getting redundant telling you this again and again and again. oh and nice copout again.....you haven't answered a single question. all you are doing is posting lame answers cuz you're too full of crap to admit that you are getting owned.
but go ahead, really. you're making my job easier since after seeing your lame attempts at rebuttles, everyone is going to be even more convinced in me. thank you, son.

laughing
and yet kazuya looks the SAME as he did back then. all that is different is the scars on his body....not that they really stop you from identifying your own damn son. and its not like the scars on his face have altered his appearance to unrecognizable levels. yet another lame attempt at rebuttles, nik.

right...and yet Jin remained devil jin upon being ko'd by jinpachi. also....TTT. devil and deivl jin remained in their devil forms even though they were unconscious. that must be magic too.
lamest attempts at rebuttles. AGAIN.

CORRECTION ON MY PART:
i was looking through the prologues on youtube. hachi's prologues says that he was "cornered" by jacks. it didn't mention his coming to....that is mentioned only for kazuya.

already have. the fact that everyone is laughing at you and saying that my previous reply was a classic IS me getting things right.
as for the video...have you ever lost consciousness in your life, n00b. unconscious doesn't mean you stop groaning etc.
case in point: in hachi's T5 storymode, in his semifinal battle with kaz, we see an unconscious kazuya fall to the ground but he is still groaning and even moves.

laughing
and i'm pretty sure everyone is convinced too. lol.
look retard, for one asuka doesn't even KNOW what she's doing. as for hte blinding white..... laughing

oh and as far TTT being noncanon goes, no one is arguing that fact but you are still in denial and haven't asked hte first question i asked you: TTT hasn't involved anything outside of canon. that includes character powers and their abilities. so give it up already, Mr-i-have-no-excuses-but-just-wants-to-waste-everyone's-time-with-his-n00bish-bs.

i never said that.

man you're a jackass. look n00bstein, all i did was post that for you to see the jun=angel theory. and i already addressed your bs attempt at flames before so save it.

its so funny when you all realize that i predicted this when i said this in my previous reply:

thanks for prooving me right YET AGAIN, nikkolas. you're doin a bangup job at making a fool out of yourself and helping boost my credibility.

oh and here is one of the most fundamental rules of debates:
-don't answer a question with a question.
now that you've been re-raped, lets stop it already. all this pwning is messing with my schedule. unlike you, i am educated so i have work and all.

~Your Daddy Sado-sama
P.S. go to your room now mad I salute you.

Shin_Nikkolas
Um...what I asked you to prove was your WRONG claim that Devil left Kazuya BEFORE the fight with Heihachi.

I KNOW Devil left Heihachi as I actually provided a quote by Devil saying as much.

Well, let's see.

T2 Devil: Pruple winged thing. Never talked to heihachi.

T4 Devil: Kazuya with red eyes talking to Heihachi.

Doesn't seem like a huge similarity to me.

But then again, you are the guy who sayd Heihachi was sleeping after Jin beat him...lol

I realize you know absolutely nothing about Tekken but I'll try and explain it slow so you can understand.

Tekken 2: Kazuya made a deal with the Devil.
Tekken 4: There is an actual Devil Gene in the body.

See how things have changed?

And in the also offical Heihachi Prologue it makes no mention of this photo....

Isn't that magical.

Can you not even remember your own stupid claims?

So, a winged dead body?

As in, NOT the Kazuya with a few scars here and there. As in the Kazuya who had just been dropped in lava and wasn't even alive and regenerated yet?

So...Namco manufactures, writes and sends out a copy of these with a copy of each game to be totally unofficial and invalid?

Man you are full of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewir7p_f7yQ

So...the um, wings and everything receding into his body means he's still in Devil form to you?

The only thing remaining are the markings, which Kaz didn't have.

And again, this never happened.

FOR THE ****ING LOVE OF GOD.

TEKKEN TAG IS NOT CANON.

You know the rules of this forum?

It says that me, the thread creator, decide if NON-CANON shit can be used.

I say no.

So get lost.

I'm REALLY in doubt now if you've even played a Tekken game.

You can't get a single fact from the games right.

Good you admit you got something wrong then.

I'm impressed.

You don't have the slightest clue about the definition of unconscious.

If someone is moving and groaning then opens their eyes they are not unconscious.

You keep claiming again again Heihachi was unconscious for seconds and then another second....and it's just totally pathetic and basless.

PROVE he was unconscious or shut the **** up. No one cares about your inability to define unconscious. We care about facts. Facts that never onc ehinted that Heihachi slipped into unconsciousness after the blast from Devil.

So you are agreeing there' NO similarity in what Jun and Asuka did?

Great.

Tell that to Kunnimitsu killing Yoshimitsu and Lee owning his family.

I do realize you have a busy life of lying, getting facts wrong and not actually playing Tekken. So I'll let you get back to it.

Shin_Nikkolas
COME ONE, COME ALL!

Look at what Sado describes as

ewir7p_f7yQ

Nevermind all the Devil signs disappearing as an unconscious Jin lies there unmoving.

He's STILL Devil Jin.

And let's not forget this beauty.

1Qq4HcHk5vA

shin_gear
COME ONE, COME ALL!

Look at what Sado describes as

ewir7p_f7yQ

Nevermind all the Devil signs disappearing as an unconscious Jin lies there unmoving.

He's STILL Devil Jin.

And let's not forget this beauty.

1Qq4HcHk5vA Wow...ROTFLMFAO
I knew you couldn't stop making yourself look like a dumbass. laughing

1. That's after Jinpachi was killed. In fact, Jinpachi's escape triggered the evil building up inside Jin. Once Jinpachi was gone, Jin went back to normal, and it wasn't until Asuka went to him did he turn completely back to normal. He was KO'd as Devil Jin for the entire fight between Asuka and Jinpachi, you n00b. You continue to show your lack of comprehension since you're nothing but a helpless dumbass.

2. So, Lee being able to do those moves against Kazuya and Heihachi is impossible? I would expect to hear such from a n00bish idiot.

Sado22
this just gets funnier and funnier. smile

is that a fact now? so they fought and never exchanged words now? not to mention the fact that kazuya and devil have physical similarities. they practically look alike minus the purple skin, wings and tail. gtfo, n00b, you clutching at straws as usual.

like i said above.

coming from the guy who hasn't even read the prologues...and doesn't know that manauls and prologues are different because the manual only provides a SUMMARIZEd version of the canonstory.

i know your parents blasted down here to earth from Planet N00b but since you have been here for a while you should at least make a point to READ THE DAMN PROLOGUES. what kinda of an apeshit are you anyway?
read prologue. understand story. shut the f--k up.
does that compute? or do i draw you a schematic?

can you read?

dumbass....the winged dead body of his son. now let me retype that with emphasis on keywords
the winged dead body of his son
also kazuay never fell on lava, titface. his body fell on a rock cuz hachi is so stupid he drops a person down an active volcano and STILL screws it up.

no. the manuals have the summarized version of it. there are game manuals for KoF, SF and other games that tends to deviate from the canon story of a game too. did you that? what a n00b.

right....and i'm sorry, but wasn't Jin the same in that TTT ending i pointed out? jun wiped out the MARKS from his face, you penis. Asuka did the same. and then there is the bit that Devil Jin literally came into existence because the devil was reacting to Jinpachi. again...read prologues, fagg0t.

i know the rules, son. fact of the matter is a non-canon source can be used as long as its not FEATS and isn't refuting canon info. so stick it. and oh, so you're finally agreeing that you have no rebuttal and have been pwned. jun=angel and you know it?

trust me, son. it takes a man to admit you're wrong about something. you're not a part of it yet but you'll be when you grow your first pubic hair wink

proove that hachi was conscious the whole time when jin and kaz were fighting. proove that hachi wasn't winded despite him looking like a goldfish at the time and the makers STATING the he was winded. proove that jun is not angel. heck, proove that hachi fought devil.

really? read above, my son. jun and asuka BOTH WIPED AWAY TRACES OF DEVIL FROM JIN. and since kazuya is the original carrier of the devil gene, angel wiped away devil from him. its not really that hard, junior.

god your dumbass!
read over what i said and try to understand what i'm saying instead of getting your thongs in such a bundle.
for one, kunimitsu and yoshi ARE rivals. hence alternate endings for them both....kinda like kaz beating jin and jin beating kaz in their endings. are you realy that stupid, nutty boy?

man get a life and own up: you got raped, have no arguments, can't proove one thing to even a degree of satisfaction, dont know crap, haven't read the prologues, don't know the difference between the manuals and the prologues, keeps spamming the thread with lame videos that everyone has seen, cops out to shameful degrees and doesn't know that you are practically the KMC gimp now thanks to all the assraping you've been getting for 7 pages now.....seriously, just get lost and save what little dignity you have left, shinremy2.

~Sado

shin_gear

Damn.

Shin_Nikkolas

Lana
Both of you stop arguing like a bunch of fanboys.

Nikk, if you didn't want non-canon sources allowed you should have put it in the first post.

Sado, if someone says "no non-canon sources allowed", they cannot be used, period.

Sado22
laughing

laughing

realize that canonstory given by makers is the real canon story. not the manual. shut the f--k up.

the same place where you picked that quote from, dimwit.
while you're at it look for Kazuya's tekken4 prologue pics, you'll see him lying on a rock inside the volcano. you'll the next pictuer where we see kazuya's "winged corpse" in the cylinder.....and guess what. it looks like kazuya.

learn to read f@g. stop being a jackass and read over what i say instead of acting like a little girl.

jun's prologue says she is trying to exorcise devil from kazuya
angel's prologue says she is vying for kazuya's soul.
vying for soul=exorcising demon
happy? of course not, n00b.

copout.

proof?
and please, paul fought ogre but Jin is the one who fought True Ogre. just cuz someone won the tourny doesn't mean he necessarily fought the final boss, n00b.

devil resides and kazuya's body. they both got fried but since devil is a parasite entity it simply needed to shift hosts.

now how about this:
-namco never SAID he fought him.
-heihachi tossed KAZUYA into the volcano. Not devil.
-20 years later, it says the same thing in T4.
-20 years later Devil introduces himself to heihachi and we are somehow magically suppossed to believe that kazuya morphed into devil but didn't utter a single word in their fight. laughing

so they are nothing alike because of the flash of white? laughing

learn.
to.
read.
n00b.

you started a hate thread AND flamed people.
you flamed me even when i agreed to keep it civil.

right since Sam, superboy, shinremy and solvalentine all agree with me that:
-i am right
-all my points are valid
-and you're a dumbass who as sol-valentine said "needs to go".
laughing

you mean the burnt corpse that looked completely like him. the burnt corpse that you (a guy who didn't notice kazuya's body on the rocks in his T4 prologue) didn't notice.

this coming from the guy who has made a repeated idiot out of himself and is the joke that everyone is spamming my PM inbox with.

i'm sorry. who is the guy who didn't see kazuya's body on the T4 prologue? who is the guy everyone here is calling an idiot? who is the guy who answers a question with a copout question? who is the guy who has not provided any proof of annything he is saying, canon or otherwise? who is the guy who everyone is calling a jackass and n00b an disgrace to this thread? and who is the guy who didn't get one compliment over his debating and his "facts" and his posts since day one?
again, n00bster, shinremy, supes, samz and solvalentine agree with most of the things i said.......and aren't coming to this thread cuz they feel you are wasting everyone's time with your n00bish crap.

boohoo......bad Sadowink
get this thread closed and save your face: its the best option now that you've finally realized how badly you got assowned clown.
now don't bother replying unless you have something new to say.

~Sado
P.S. he should have posted it on the first thread. as for not bringing up noncanon sources...well, it offers a complete and obvious comparison to an event in a later game doing a feat that the predessor of a character does. it seemed fair to bring it up.

ThoraxeRMG
I read all of S_N's claims, and there's one thing I have to say.
Is this dude serious? :/

Shin_Nikkolas
Rrealize that the canon story is in the manauals the makers publish and see fit to package with each of their games. Shut the **** up.

Because he was being regenerated and revived?

The picture Heihachi got was not only very old, it might have been of Kaz right after G Corporation retrieved him. Not after they had revived him.

Of course I'm not. Those are two completely different things, moron.

One = THE GOOD SIDE OF KAZUYA.

The other = separate human being.

Both with similar goals.

That's all, newb.

Nope. You said he's blowing like a goldfish when he's just STANDING there.

Try playing a Tekken game.

You fail miserably because you leave out WE ARE TOLD SPECIFICALLy that Paul beat Ogre and Jin beat True Ogre.

We are NEVER told that Heihachi beat Kazuya and then someone else beat Devil. We ARE told that Heihachi nearly kills Devil and Devil leaves Kazuya to where Jin beats him.

So...what exactly does this prove? Nothing? Okay.

This proves nothing? Great.

In fact, we're told Kaz has wings in that pic...so, did he magically grow wrings after his body was fried?

Yep. Since Devil itself flatly states Heihachi already knows what he is.

And the fact Angel fully reversed the Devil transformation while Asuka only made the markings disappear.

And also you forgot the fact Jun was holding her hand over his forehead while Asuka was just randomly touching his chest, IIRC. She didn't have a clue what she was even doing.

Actually
play
the
games
loser.

What YOU said
"TTT hasn't involved anything outside of canon. that includes character powers and their abilities."

What is "outside of canon"?

Hm. Maybe...Kazuya beating Jin?
Maybe Kun beating Yoshi?

Both are flatly wrong by CANON?

You're pathetic.

Everyone who visits Page 3 will see your cheap-ass making an entire post dedicated to nothing but flaming me.

You just can't debate at all.

Can you prove that was Kaz after being thrown in the volcano?

And sorry but YOU have no idea what the photo Heihachi saw looked like.

Fail.

Wow. They're spamming you PMs about me?

I kick ass.

The one yoU ASSume was int eh volcano? lol

lolicopter. I'll have fun with this in my next post, showing what a liar you are.

This from the idiot who thinks someone standing there is "blowing like a goldfish" and someone groaning and moving around is "unconscious"?

You are just pathetic.

lol I've proven EVERYTHING I've said.

Unlike you? The guy who thinks Angel is Jun? The guy who said the Devil left Kazuya before he fought Heihachi? The guy who uses TTT as evidence? Sad.

YOU'RE SUCH A MF'ING LIAR

Jesus you can't get anything right.

Yep. More proof you're a lying ass.

Shin_Nikkolas
Further proof Sado22 is a know-nothing troll who outright lies and twists what other users say.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9431510&highlight=respect+userid%3A82674#post9431510

Sam Z:
And Nik, I read a lot of your posts and respect you a lot

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9438642& amp;highlight=consciousness+userid%3A91794#post943

SBP:

Your opinion is worthless from here on in. You can't get anything right.

Well, sorry that you feel this way but tell me.

Do you honeslty agree with Sado? Who said this about Heihachi:
"woke up, got pwned, fell asleep, woke up when he was about to get killed"

He's talking about this video. Does he look like he's sleeping to you? I didnt' realize groaning and having your eyes closed in pain before looking up at someone meant you were "asleep", did you?

Gclgld3Sx0U

Sado22
nik, read the post RIGHT ABOVE YOUR FREAKING post. so much for respecting your opinion laughing
anyway, i told you yesterday: post something new or just stfu. i see nothing new in what you've posted, hence i'm not gonna repeat myself. comeback when you do that. otherwise stay in your n00bish hell, n00b.

~Sado

Shin_Nikkolas
And I don't see anything new either.

You've been caught in another pathetic lie, this one even worse because it involves taking the respected opinions of actually intelligent people and claiming they ALL agreed with you on EVERY point and ALl thought me a dumb shit. Which is, again, a LIE on your part.

You have no credibility and are not worth the time. You're a sad human being.

shin_gear
You know, I would like to respond to nikk's retarded posts but I see nothing getting through his thick skull any time soon, or ever.Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
I read all of S_N's claims, and there's one thing I have to say.
Is this dude serious? :/ I'm afraid so...Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
You have no credibility and are not worth the time. You're a sad human being. haermm

Lana
Further proof Sado22 is a know-nothing troll who outright lies and twists what other users say.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9431510&highlight=respect+userid%3A82674#post9431510

Sam Z:
And Nik, I read a lot of your posts and respect you a lot

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=9438642& amp;highlight=consciousness+userid%3A91794#post943

SBP:

Your opinion is worthless from here on in. You can't get anything right.

Well, sorry that you feel this way but tell me.

Do you honeslty agree with Sado? Who said this about Heihachi:
"woke up, got pwned, fell asleep, woke up when he was about to get killed"

He's talking about this video. Does he look like he's sleeping to you? I didnt' realize groaning and having your eyes closed in pain before looking up at someone meant you were "asleep", did you?

Gclgld3Sx0U

THIS is trolling.

I said to cut out the bickering and hostility. I'm closing the thread.

And Nikk, that is a warning for flaming and for ignoring an order to stop doing so. I do not tolerate such behavior. You debate civilly or you don't at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.