The 'unhived Minds'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/august/unhivedminds.jpg
... STILL IN THE HIVE - by David icke

Hello all ...

A British politician once said that he could cope with the opposition, but his own side frightened him to death. His words are equally appropriate within the arena of conspiracy research.

I have met so many people over the years, including researchers and authors, who think their minds are free simply because they speak and write about aspects of the global conspiracy. But most of them are not free-thinkers at all because they continue to carry belief systems, often religious, that enclose their minds behind walls of dogma that construct and obstruct their sense of reality.

Many dismiss anything that is outside their religious belief system and condemn those who present another view. In the United States this is, to a large part, the result of the conspiracy research movement being so connected to the Christian Patriot movement that has no interest in true freedom, only the freedom for its religious belief system to prevail in place of the one it seeks to expose.

I am delighted when anyone, no matter what their belief, takes the trouble to communicate information that people need to know about the way the world is controlled and manipulated, but they do a great disservice to the greater good if they insist that anyone who goes further than them must be either mad or an agent of the state.

This week I had an email about a website called the 'Unhived Mind' in which I am named as a Freemason, an 'agent of Rome' and an operative for a British Intelligence operation called the Secret Intelligence Service, or SIS, another name for MI6. There is my picture with SIS on it, but with no supporting evidence whatsoever. I repeat, this website is called The Unhived Mind, so obviously its self-delusion runs very deep.

Irony of ironies I have done a major exposé of the fundamental Roman Church (Church of Babylon) connection to global events in my new book, due out in October, and I have been highlighting this connection for nearly 20 years.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/august/agentsofrome.jpg

This Unhived Mind nonsense originates from a guy in Canada called Alan Watt who appears on the conspiracy radio circuit from time to time spewing out this ludicrous trash about me being an agent of British Intelligence. The first time I heard about this I contacted him to ask that he send me all the evidence he had to back up his claims and I would post every word unedited on my website.

Communicating with Mr. Watt is not easy because instead of evidence to support his claims only childish remarks come back accompanied by ... no evidence whatsoever. Yet the 'Unhived' Mind website 'reports' this garbage, as above, again with no evidence, only on the word of Mr. Watt who produces ... no evidence.

Great research chaps and no different to the mainstream media such people condemn for telling lies to the masses with no evidence.

Mr. Watt even talks about a British Intelligence training operation for people like me at 'the Cotswolds in London' when the Cotswolds is nowhere near London. It is a tourist area way out of London in the west of England. But let's not allow the facts to spoil a good belief system.

And that's the point of telling you this story. Mr. Watt is communicating this crap because his belief system can't handle the idea that what I am saying about the Reptilian dimension to the global conspiracy can in any way be true.

He can handle the five-sense level of it okay with secret societies and political and banking scams; but other-dimensional aspects to the conspiracy? Not a chance. I have had the same junk from Watt, a guy called Greg Szymanski and others because their psyches function basically the same as they tick off the boxes that protect their belief system. This is how the minds of such people work as their beliefs man the barricades, repel all borders and maintain control of their reality:

1.) There can be no Reptilian or other dimensional, non-human involvement in the conspiracy - even though we haven't researched even the possibility. It's simply ridiculous - 'everyone knows that'.

2.) So either the person saying this is crazy or he must be a plant by the Illuminati to discredit proper 'rational' researchers like us.

That's as far as it goes in terms of 'research' and they begin to construct a scenario that fits their belief which goes something like this in the case of Mr. Watt and others.

1.) Britain is a major centre for the Illuminati (as I have been saying for nearly two decades) and David Icke is ... British! Wow.

2.) He talks about chakras and Infinite Consciousness and that's the occult!

3.) So, David Icke must be an agent of British Intelligence and Rome and into the occult. Got him, drinks all round.

Er, that's it. No more evidence either available or necessary, certainly not for the hive minds of the Unhived Mind website. I saw a posting on the Unhived Mind forum in relation to this from someone slugged 'megaman'. It said:

'Until recently, I have been following the work of David Icke, I've seen him speak, read his books and watched his DVDs/Videos. One thing that seemed odd was that he speaks of Energy, Chakras and infinite love. No mention of Jesus by Icke. Just that we're all god. Isn't a lot of this the practice of the occult (new agers)?

Do you guys have any info on him?

Thank you.'

Oh what, or Watt, a friggin' classic: 'One thing that seemed odd was that he speaks of Energy, Chakras and infinite love. No mention of Jesus by Icke. Just that we're all god. Isn't a lot of this the practice of the occult (new agers)?'

Never mind researching to see if I what I say could be true. I didn't mention Jesus and so I must, by definition, be suspicious. And my god, I talk about infinite love! That confirms it then, I must be one of them.

The term 'pathetic' does not suffice.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/august/beekeeper.jpg
'Good morning, Reverend, isn't it great to think for yourself?'

In fact, I do talk and write about Jesus, sometimes at length, and if 'megaman' had really read my books he would know that. I say that Jesus is the latest in a long line of mythical 'saviours' going back thousands of years before Christianity who were used as symbols for the Sun and esoteric concepts and I produce an array of information and evidence in support of that. Crikey, that should keep 'megaman' going for weeks.

I was once called 'Satan' by a caller to the Alex Jones Show in America for saying the above and years ago Alex himself condemned me in similar terms to Watt in a British television programme on the very same grounds - I was talking about Reptilians and so I either must be mad or an agent of them.

Alex Jones, Alan Watt, Greg Szymanski and others, including the Unhived Mind website, communicate some extremely valuable information, especially Alex and his team with their high profile in the US, and I wish them all well in their work. I just ask them to consider the fact that they, like all of us, do not know everything there is to know - nothing like. As the ancient Greek philosopher, Socrates, is supposed to have said: 'Wisdom is knowing how little we know'. That does not mean that we believe anything and everything, of course not; only that we are open to all possibility.

So let's just chill out and allow each other to follow the path we choose to take and unite behind what we agree on instead of being divided by what we don't.

I have met as many closed minds in the 'conspiracy research community' as I have in the general population. They are just closed to different things, that's all. Of course, people should question everything and everyone, including me, but that is no use at all to establishing the truth unless that questioning is done with an open mind.

If it is done from the perspective of a person's prevailing belief system all that happens is that those who don't fit the belief system in what they do and say are immediately dismissed or condemned. That is not questioning, it is being a slave to preconceived belief.

I saw a wonderful example of this in an article in the London Daily Mail by a Melanie Phillips in support of Judeo-Christianity and attacking Professor Richard Dawkins, a 'rational scientist' who has been bashing religion for years along with any suggestion of life after death. He has now made two television programmes bashing alternative healing methods, psychics etc., and this was the peg for the Phillips article. Dawkins is actually a professional basher addicted to rubbishing other peoples' lifestyles and ideas.

I have debated with him at the Oxford Union at Oxford University and it is like being addressed by a wall. Nor, on that occasion at least, have I often witnessed such a poor presenter of his case or a more arrogant piece of work. I found him a very strange man indeed.

Deano
http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/august/richarddawkins.jpg

However, we are talking about the power of belief systems and both Dawkins and Phillips give us so much to make the point. Dawkins is vehemently anti-religion and anti-anything that does not conform to his imprisoned mind labelled 'rational science'. Phillips is vehemently anti-science where it denies the truth of her religion.

But that means that both belief systems, while opposing on one level, agree that alternative methods of healing, psychic phenomena and any idea of conspiracies cannot possibly be true because for Phillips they challenge Judeo-Christianity and her 'rational' mind, and for Dawkins they cannot be encompassed within 'rational science' or 'rational thinking'. Therefore, Melanie Phillips speaks for both of them when she writes:

'In a TV programme to be shown later this month, Dawkins looks at a range of ludicrous therapies and gurus, including faith healers, psychic mediums, "angel therapists", "aura photographers", astrologers and others.

Not surprisingly, he is horrified by such widespread irrationality, not to mention an exploitative industry that fleeces people while encouraging them to run away from reality. He is right to be alarmed.

What previously belonged to the province of the quack and the charlatan has become mainstream. The NHS provides funding for shamans, while the NHS Directory For Alternative And Complementary Medicine promotes "dowsers", "flower therapists" and "crystal healers".

Indeed, such therapies aren't the half of it. Millions of us are now eager to believe that the world is controlled by conspiracies of covert forces, for which there is not one shred of evidence because such theories are simply bonkers.'

How much research has Phillips done into any of this? None whatsoever because these people never do and so they have no idea how much evidence there is because they have never checked. They are belief-system groupies. Any idea that the official story of 9/11 is not true is still more confirmation in Phillips' pea-pod reality that the purveyor of such a suggestion is simply insane. Oh yes, and those who are open to other ways of seeing the world are the victims of cults that use mind control techniques, including food and sleep depravation. The lady is barely one-dimensional, which is probably why she is employed by the Daily Mail.

She can say all this because, in doing so, her belief system is safe and her Judeo-Christian superiority can be postured while ignoring the fact that her 'rational' religion is founded on the belief that a man was conceived without intercourse, crucified on a cross, de-manifested in a tomb, re-manifested after three days and then de-manifested again to go back to Heaven. In between, he turned water into wine, walked on water and turned five loaves and two fishes into enough food to feed a multitude with lots left over.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/august/jesuswater.jpg

If a 'New Age cult' had claimed all that for one of its 'gurus', Phillips would be the first to condemn its advocates as mentally ill and highly dangerous. Such is the power of belief. 'No, of course none of that is possible, except for Jesus.' As she wrote of the Dawkins condemnation of alternative thinking:

'Not surprisingly, he is horrified by such widespread irrationality, not to mention an exploitative industry that fleeces people while encouraging them to run away from reality. He is right to be alarmed.'

All that applies to Judeo-Christianity, which could buy and sell many times over the 'exploitative industry' she talks about. The Church of England is one of the biggest landowners and landlords in Britain and the value of its property and shares (in many unsavoury corporations) jumped by £800 million in 2005 alone to nearly £5 billion. The Christian Church has staggering worldwide assets and has been fleecing people all over the planet for centuries by encouraging them to run away from reality or getting them to kill and conquer on its behalf.

The key word in defence of belief systems and the pursuit of credibility is 'rational', which means that anyone with a different view must therefore be 'irrational'. So Dawkins says that religion is nonsense because it is not 'rational' and Phillips says that science is not 'rational' because it disputes her spin on life. Both agree that any alternative to either of their beliefs is not 'rational'. Phillips contends that 'reason', another word for rational, is intrinsic in the Judeo-Christian tradition when it is patently not given that they can't even say who wrote the Bible and when, let alone explain all the changes made over centuries to fit the requirements of those in power at the time.

So what is this 'rational'? One dictionary definition says it is 'characterising a thought process based on reason; sane; logical'.

But what is 'logical'? It is what seems to be 'logical' and 'rational' from the information available and the belief system thus created. It was 'logical' and 'rational' to believe before the knowledge of gravity that the world could not be a sphere because people at the bottom would fall off.

That's all that 'rational' is. It is a belief-system based on information currently available ... OR ... information that people allow access to their belief system. This is strictly rationed (rationally) by religious believers, 'scientific' believers and many conspiracy researchers to preserve their ... belief system.

It all comes back to the same thing in the end. Open minds and concrete ones.

http://www.davidicke.com/oi/extras/07/august/mindclosed.jpg

If people believe the world is 'physical' then the idea of shapeshifting is 'irrational'. When you realise that there is no 'physical', only a holographic illusion constructed in our minds, then shapeshifting is perfectly 'rational' because the brain is just changing the way it decodes energy into a holographic reality. It is like switching television channels.

This is why words like 'rational' are so irrelevant because what people such as Phillips and Dawkins call 'rational' is merely what their belief systems judge to be so. It is the same with everyone, including Alan Watt, the Unhived Mind and their ilk.

It is because what I say about the global conspiracy is outside their belief system's range of possibility that I must be 'irrational' or a plant to discredit their 'rational' beliefs. That is sad on one level, but, to me, it's hilarious to observe because it is so utterly predictable once you know how their minds work.

We live within Infinite Consciousness, we are Infinite Consciousness, and therefore anything is possible. If it can be imagined, it can manifest. That's where I am coming from, anyway, and belief systems close off the channels to those levels of infinite imagination, thus making 'I can't' and 'it can't' self-fulfilling prophecies.

It is not what is said about me personally that concerns me here. I have had far worse and I've long given up worrying what other people think about what I am and what I do.

It is the way that people kid themselves that they are freethinkers while they continue to live in prisons of the mind and how they talk about the conspiracy while belief systems implanted by the conspiracy, like religion and 'rational science', continue to control their reality.

We all still have a lot of waking up to do. The trick is to know that and not think that knowledge of the Bilderberg Group or the massive influence of the Church of Rome means your mind is now free from deceit.

This is why so many 'unhived' minds are buzzing as I speak.

Sandai Kitetsu
Unhived mind is a good, site. Even though eric phelps is a sepratist and alot of BS tends to be mentioned. They raise some good points, like why main stream conspriators never mention the Vatican or Order of the Jesuits I.E. Alex Jones. But, they also have some crap as well.

Zebedee
This all sounds like rubbish, isn't Icke a nutjob?

Deano
if you have fell for the brainwashing yes

Captain REX
I'm totally brainwashed then, because I think he's absolutely bonkers. big grin

Send me to the slave labor camps now!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.