Alicia, Dante, and Hayabusa Run The Nobody Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Last Fre3lancer
The trio must take down these nobodies before they can reach Xemnas.

100 Regular Nobodies

200 Lancer Nobodies

400 Samurai Nobodies

800 Berserker Nobodies

1,600 Dancer Nobodies

3,200 Gambler Nobodies

Axel

Xemnas

They are given 30 minutes to rest after each bout. Can they clear it?

Lazy MFer
I think they might die at the 800 Berserker Nobodies.

Actually, I think they MIGHT not get pass the Samurai Nobodies.

Dante and the company are not Dynasty Warriors or Devil Kings.

Last Fre3lancer
I think they'll have trouble with the 800 Berserkers, but Alicia's Lighting, Meteor, and Tornado spells will do much good for the team, especially against the more powerful Nobodies and seated officers of the Organization.

Lazy MFer
Originally posted by Last Fre3lancer
I think they'll have trouble with the 800 Berserkers, but Alicia's Lighting, Meteor, and Tornado spells will do much good for the team, especially against the more powerful Nobodies and seated officers of the Organization. If this is like Dynasty Warriors type of fight where they all rush at you at once, I see it like this..

Hayabusa kills like 80 of them, before he is overwhelmed.

Dante kills like a 110 of them, before he is overwhelmed.

That leaves Alicia with 610 too take car of. Her spells are great, she'll be like Miroku and his Wind Tunnel but there are over 600 enemies. Can she really take them all?

Last Fre3lancer
Hell yeah, Also, she'll just create an Ancient Wall shield, and then use sacrifice to heal Dante and Hayabusa back to full health. Other than that, her Gunrod will mow down alot of Nobodies real fast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.