WWH vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HereComesRandal
Every being on the planet Sakaar is as powerful as Thanos and WWH took down all of them, so in other words . . .

huc wins but who wins?

Symmetric Chaos
thumb up

I like this guy.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by HereComesRandal
Every being on the planet Sakaar is as powerful as Thanos and WWH took down all of them, so in other words . . .

huc wins but who wins?

Hey, some decent entertainment. big grin

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
thumb up

I like this guy.

Yeah, Xmeat was always fun. stick out tongue

JasonK4
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hey, some decent entertainment. big grin

Yeah, Xmeat was always fun. stick out tongue
Thunder Thunder Clap HOOOO !!!

HereComesRandal
bump

Galan007
Huc punches Thanos' face off! dur

boriquaking55
Huc goes RAWWWWWWWRRRR, Thanos responds by quoting some Nietzsche.

Since RAWWWWWRRRR is more manly than fruity Nietzsche, Huc therefor smashes.

HereComesRandal
bash hulk all you want but you all know that him taking down sakaar was probably top 3 greatest comic book feats ever

lando005
bash hulk all you want but you all know that him taking down sakaar was probably top 3 greatest comic book feats ever funny

Soljer
bash hulk all you want but you all know that him taking down sakaar was probably top 3 greatest comic book feats ever

Yeah....

Because taking down Sakaar is definitely better than re-writing the universe.

Something that's been done by so many people so many times in so many different ways that it's not even funny anymore.

lando005

huc wins but who wins? even funnier

HereComesRandal
everyone rewrites universes, but show me another time when someone took down an entire planet of Thanos'?

masterbruce
Hulk should win. Thanos will be more powerful initially, but after fighting for awhile, Hulk's ability to get stronger and more durable will eventually overwhelm the titan.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
Yeah....

Because taking down Sakaar is definitely better than re-writing the universe.

Did Thanos ever rewrite the universe...with his own power???

That's like saying Reed is the most powerful because he took down Galactus with the ultimate nullifier.

Soljer
everyone rewrites universes, but show me another time when someone took down an entire planet of Thanos'?

Sakaar existed in the universe, no?

Meaning, every time the universe was re-written, Sakaar was rewritten as well.

Also, Thanos could stomp every version of Hulk. Simultaneously.

Air Legend
I think the only reason the moderators haven't closed this is because they want to have a good laugh at it.

Soljer
Originally posted by masterbruce
Did Thanos ever rewrite the universe...with his own power???

That's like saying Reed is the most powerful because he took down Galactus with the ultimate nullifier.

I said nothing of Thanos doing it. The Hulk-bag said that taking down a single planet was one of the most impressive feats to ever grace the pages of comics. How many times has the universe been rewritten? By anyone? I'm gonna venture a guess of "More than two."

HereComesRandal
any homeless shakaarian could take thanos 5/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.