Silver Surfer vs. Silver Surfer vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
Exiles vs. 616 vs. Ultimate.

Inspired by Galan's recent kick-ass respect thread for the Ultimate Surfer.

Galan007
Thanks for the props Solj! big grin

SnazzySmurph
Ultimate Surfer seems cool, but 616 has him beat for at least speed, control over powers, and feats.

Though this could change with more exposure...

Galan007
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Ultimate Surfer seems cool, but 616 has him beat for at least speed, control over powers, and feats.

Though this could change with more exposure... The sheer number of feats 616 Surfer has, are what gives him the edge here...

But Ultimate Surfer has only been in 4 issues so far, and he already has a decent portfolio of feats.... So that boosts his "impressiveness" quite a bit imo.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Galan007
The sheer number of feats 616 Surfer has, are what gives him the edge here...

But Ultimate Surfer has only been in 4 issues so far, and he already has a decent portfolio of feats.... So that boosts his "impressiveness" quite a bit imo. Oh, for sure, we just need to see a bit more of him, perhaps how high his limits are, for this to become a decent fight.

Galan007
Oh, for sure, we just need to see a bit more of him, perhaps how high his limits are, for this to become a decent fight. Definitely. thumb up

Though I would give Ult. SS the edge against Exiles Surfer, but that's just me. smile

boriquaking55
Yes, but lest we forget about the armlock

*ducks to avoid thrown fruit*

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Galan007
Definitely. thumb up

Though I would give Ult. SS the edge against Exiles Surfer, but that's just me. smile Meh, I don't have much of a gauge on Exiles Surfer.

Galan007
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Yes, but lest we forget about the armlock

*ducks to avoid thrown fruit* *Throws fruit* vegetajv2
Meh, I don't have much of a gauge on Exiles Surfer. Wasn't his best feat having his board cut Gladiator in half?

guy222
Originally posted by Soljer
Exiles vs. 616 vs. Ultimate.

Inspired by Galan's recent kick-ass respect thread for the Ultimate Surfer.

616 Surfer

Priest
i dont know the feats of Ulimate Surfer, but their can't be enough impressive feats that can put him above 616 erm

Soljer
Originally posted by Priest
i dont know the feats of Ulimate Surfer, but their can't be enough impressive feats that can put him above 616 erm

Being lightyears wide, being mistaken for a sun, punching through an asteroid belt, absorbing a tenth of jupiter's mass, causing world-wide cataclysms via his very PRESENCE.

Seem like things that 616 surfer may not be able to boast. erm.

I mean, as far as his fights go, all we've seen him do (according to Galan, stick out tongue), is totally curbstomp one of the strongest beings in the Ultiverse (Thing) with one hand, treat Sue's forcefields like trash, beat the Human Torch with heat...

Things that don't seem too far out of line with 616, in my opinion.

But the light-year-star-jupiter-etc. feats seem pretty high to me.

Priest
Being lightyears wide, being mistaken for a sun, punching through an asteroid belt, absorbing a tenth of jupiter's mass, causing world-wide cataclysms via his very PRESENCE.

I mean, as far as his fights go, all we've seen him do (according to Galan, stick out tongue), is totally curbstomp one of the strongest beings in the Ultiverse (Thing) with one hand, treat Sue's forcefields like trash, beat the Human Torch with heat...

But the light-year-star-jupiter-etc. feats seem pretty high to me.
heh, that does sound very impressive..
i am very tempted to visit the respect thread, but ill wait for galan to get back to me with those issue numbers of Ulti Surfer. erm

Galan007

But the light-year-star-jupiter-etc. feats seem pretty high to me. thumb up

CaptainStoic
The Exiles Surfer reminded me of Morg with the waters of life, just scarier he would eat both of them. I mean the way that he dealt with Gladiator, he made him look like Lobo vs Jimmy Olsen.

Galan007
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The Exiles Surfer reminded me of Morg with the waters of life, just scarier he would eat both of them. I mean the way that he dealt with Gladiator Exiles Surfer seemed damn tough, but if the best power-gauge we have for him, is his board cutting an unprepared Gladiator in half.... Then meh. ermm

CaptainStoic
Well he also caught Gladiators best punch, and smiled. So I think that feat of strength is more than likely the best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.