Neocon senator busted for being a pervert

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Schecter
are conservatives not content with simply being crooks like the rest of their peers on capital hill? no way. these guys know how to raise the bar.

http://tpmelectioncentral.com/2007/08/gop_senator_larry_craig_arrested_for_lewd_conduct.php

thats hot

Bardock42
Though, to be fair, he should be allowed to **** whoever he wants. Especially in public restrooms.

KidRock
Stupid Neocons going around ****ing their secretaries then lieing to the country about it.

Oh no that was Bill Clinton.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Though, to be fair, he should be allowed to **** whoever he wants. Especially in public restrooms.

I couldn't care less that he wanted anonymous gay-sex, but there are indecency laws for a reason, otherwise people would be having sex in front of pre-shools.

Craig should have really been more discrete and used his home, a hotel room, someone else's house etc. etc. etc. to engage in his adulterous homosexual activities.

Robtard
Originally posted by KidRock
Stupid Neocons going around ****ing their secretaries then lieing to the country about it.

Is that your response every time a Republican "Moral High-ground" Conservative is busted doing something both illegal and "immoral", as deemed by their talking points?

Darth_Erebus2
OH GOOD GOD! Who ****ing cares?

Schecter
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus2

you, apparently.

BackFire
So he touched some guys leg and moved his hand around?

What, not even a dick shot? How disappointing.

Robtard
Originally posted by BackFire
So he touched some guys leg and moved his hand around?

What, not even a dick shot? How disappointing.

Like you aren't fully aware that's code for "I want to squeeze your balls while 'you' throat-**** me."

Darth_Erebus2
Originally posted by Schecter
you, apparently.

I could ignore it but my response is showing my frustration at the never ending "your busted political sex scandals".

And no, I don't ****ing care. I also don't give a shit about Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan. I am tired of hearing about steroid monster Barry Bonds.

Why do people ignore what's really important and always seem interested in what is basically non shit.

Robtard
I could ignore it but my response is showing my frustration at the never ending "your busted political sex scandals".

And no, I don't ****ing care. I also don't give a shit about Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan. I am tired of hearing about steroid monster Barry Bonds.

Why do people ignore what's really important and always seem interested in what is basically non shit.

So, what's really important? Care to make a thread(s) about it?

Violent2Dope
are conservatives not content with simply being crooks like the rest of their peers on capital hill? no way. these guys know how to raise the bar.

http://tpmelectioncentral.com/2007/08/gop_senator_larry_craig_arrested_for_lewd_conduct.php

thats hot Good. F*ck Republicans.

Schecter

make a thread about it instead of derailing this one.

Darth_Erebus2
deleted

Darth_Erebus2
make a thread about it instead of derailing this one.

That would nullify the point

Schecter
ok, you expressed your point. guess thats that. right?

Darth Jello
aren't the republicans satiated enough with screwing our collective ass holes?

dadudemon
I really don't see anything wrong with what that guy did...

I play pranks on people sometimes...though I would never ever touch the person next to me...I may try to talk to them or make stupid fart sounds.

I didn't know that there was a code for gay perverts...

I think it is waaaay too stupid to "bust" someone for doing that...the f*cking police officer responded to the taps AND he moved his foot over....sounds like entrapment to me...why isn't that illegal?

Schecter
Originally posted by dadudemon
I really don't see anything wrong with what that guy did...

I play pranks on people sometimes...though I would never ever touch the person next to me...I may try to talk to them or make stupid fart sounds.

I didn't know that there was a code for gay perverts...

I think it is waaaay too stupid to "bust" someone for doing that...the f*cking police officer responded to the taps AND he moved his foot over....sounds like entrapment to me...why isn't that illegal?

are you going for the illiterate thing, the extreme denial thing, or the clinically retarded thing?

dadudemon
are you going for the illiterate thing, the extreme denial thing, or the clinically retarded thing?

none of the above...maybe the retarded thing but only slightly. It really depends on what you are referring to. confused

Strangelove
I read somewhere else that when the sergeant moved to arrest Craig, he got out a card signifying him as a U.S. Senator and said "What do you think about that?"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/08/27/AR2007082701235.html?hpid=topnews

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
I couldn't care less that he wanted anonymous gay-sex, but there are indecency laws for a reason, otherwise people would be having sex in front of pre-shools.

Yeah, I can just picture it ...

Also I see nothing wrong with sex in front of pre-schools.

Not that I believe that would happen.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, I can just picture it ...

Also I see nothing wrong with sex in front of pre-schools.

Not that I believe that would happen.

That was just an example... I'm just saying, there are places where you shouldn't have sex, that's what the laws are there for. A public restroom is well, "public", go find someplace else more private to ****. I'm sure this guy could afford a van with tinted window and some sound insulation, if he's into the whole doing it in public thing.

Best aprt about it though, he is a strong anti gay-rights advocate; here is having anonymous gay-sex.

Are you actually serious about seeing nothing wrong with people having sex in front of little children, especially not their own children, or are you just saying that, for the sake of saying that?

Devil King
He should be arrested for this alone. I'd hate to be the next guy to go in there. You'd think a senator would know better than that.

Robtard
Originally posted by Devil King
He should be arrested for this alone. I'd hate to be the next guy to go in there. You'd think a senator would know better than that.

I doubt he went into the stall to relieve himself, but then decided to initiate something with his stall partner. I'm thinking he went in there for the sole purpose of fondling another man's package.

Devil King
I doubt he went into the stall to relieve himself, but then decided to initiate something with his stall partner. I'm thinking he went in there for the sole purpose of fondling another man's package.

I'm sure that's why it was included in the report. I just thought it was funny.

Robtard
I'm sure that's why it was included in the report. I just thought it was funny.

Though come to think about it, it would be even funnier if he factually was in mid "pinch" while he was trying to fondle some other guys balls.

Victor Von Doom

There's something about the juxtaposition of acts that is violently soul-sickening.

Unless it's two or more Japanese* females.

*Not a deal-breaker.

Strangelove
After being in power for 12 years, minority status is literally driving Republicans mad.

Adam_PoE

His constituency for starters.

. . . Why do people ignore what's really important and always seem interested in what is basically non shit.

It is important that a United States senator who twice supported a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage, and voted against extending the Federal Employment Non-Discrimination Act and the Federal Hate Crimes Bill to include "gender, gender identity, and sexual orientation," is having sex with men in public restrooms. He is a hypocrite of the highest order and should be removed from office.

Czarina_Czarina
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
His constituency for starters.

It is important that a United States senator who twice supported a constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage, and voted against extending the Federal Employment Non-Discrimination Act and the Federal Hate Crimes Bill to include "gender, gender identity, and sexual orientation," is having sex with men in public restrooms. He is a hypocrite of the highest order and should be removed from office.

I am not advocating his behavior.

And I wonder, I saw this video b/c it was linked to a comment on you_tube, and it's funny he too speaks of hypocrisy, but only relative to his own interests. According to him, all women are going into slavery, but he's not a woman, so what does he care. He wants all women into slavery mainly for not living according to the moral code, which I argue below is based on men who were adulterous, same person who wrote against adultery, would you want to hurt David or Abraham or Solomon? The three men that are very important to Jews, Muslims, Christians. Let's not talk about spirituality, just the issue of the ones writing moral code and their personal life.

If you watch the link, the person is stating that "all women are going into slavery".

if you wold like to, FF to 1.10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IONSx5-mkL4

The person who wrote the bible, the chapter of Psalm/Proverbs, he committed adultery with Bathsheba (David) or was the son of that product (Solomon). Oh, and so did Abraham, he slept with Sarah's hand picked test-tease, Hagar, and sent that lady homeless and God heard her cry for help b/c she was being oppressed.

Your argument is based on judging hypocritical leaders based on their moral right to pass laws, but we have slavery that was in this country, and some men wrote so many confusing things, sometimes, for it and not owning slaves, and sometimes against it, while owning slaves and don't forget about the bible, which is also a book of moral code, which parts of the old testament, the books of both proverbs and psalms, were written by the person who came from an adulterous relationship. David and Solomon were public officials, as well as religious leaders. But all women are going into slavery, for what he argues? Oh, the moral code. This man is being ridiculed for his hypocrisy, as if that's new. We obey a lot of laws that are written by the men who break them, and that goes far beyond the time line of America's birth.

See, if you argue that this person is a hypocrite b/c he passed laws against his own character, well, so did men of the bible/Torah/Muslim books that share the old testament. Funny how that works. Oh, and the old testament also asks us not to ridicule a person while they are "down", uhm.

http://education.yahoo.com/homework_help/math_help/solutionimages/miniprealggt/2/1/1/miniprealggt_2_1_1_3_10/f-19-21-pr-1.gif

the thing about stigmatism, it puts a person backwards and they now have to over come all those other negative issues associated with it, in order to progress to something positive. just think of every blue dot as another label that is under the category assigned to you, so if it's crazy, every blue dot would be, as follows, unbalanced, stupid, loser, beneath others, etc. so replace every blue dot with an negative adjective that is associated with the original negative claim, and that person has to now work harder to pass "null"/zero or a clean slate, and work toward the positive, their goals, vision, ambitions, etc.

Robtard

"Bill Clinton is probably a bad nasty naughty boy." - Sen. Larry Craig circa 1999

dnjmynoiQIM

Schecter
yup...and now he invokes clinton to defend himself...looks like we have an idiotic debating tactic

SpearofDestiny
I've actually met a number of Gay Republicans at the NYC West Side Club...rich ones....we had good times....im not really surprised by this at all

Devil King
I like how the commentators on FOX are talking about his resignation like it's a tragedy for the Republican party...not because he's an ebarrassment to them, but because he's been such a stalwart leader within the party. Now they're saying he's handling it all with dignity. Like there's some dignity to be found in getting caught looking for bathroom sex. What kind of an idiot would find any dignity in bathroom sex?

"I can't do anything about what you people believe" was his attitude. He basically envoked 9/11, and then said that he felt leaving was the best descision so that the Senate could get back to dealing with terrorism and the war. (because they were doing a bang-up job before he walked into that bathroom and started rubbing ankles with an undercover cop in the stall next to him.)

What a lame-ass excuse.

SpearofDestiny
He got caught. Now he has to live with it.

It's not even just the bathroom sex part that's so scandalous. It's also the fact that he's been against Gay-Rights his entire career, and now we find out that he's Gay himself...what a shocker.

Another Ted Haggard...Republican Party is looking like the biggest joke right now.

Robtard
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny
He got caught. Now he has to live with it.

It's not even just the bathroom sex part that's so scandalous. It's also the fact that he's been against Gay-Rights his entire career, and now we find out that he's Gay himself...what a shocker.

Another Ted Haggard...Republican Party is looking like the biggest joke right now.

Regardless if he's gay or not... his stance on "Gay-Rights" isn't affected, as he's doing what he thinks is best for the country, regardless of his own desires.

That's the excuse, he's unselfish and thinking of more than himself. That, or it was just all a mistake and he pleaded guilty to make it go away, because he isn't gay and he just has a wide stance when taking a shit..blah...blah...blah, it was a all a mistake and/or trap. /end Republi-Con spin cycle.

SpearofDestiny
Regardless if he's gay or not... his stance on "Gay-Rights" isn't affected, as he's doing what he thinks is best for the country, regardless of his own desires.

That's the excuse, he's unselfish and thinking of more than himself. That, or it was just all a mistake and he pleaded guilty to make it go away, because he isn't gay and he just has a wide stance when taking a shit..blah...blah...blah, it was a all a mistake and/or trap. /end Republi-Con spin cycle.

He just reminds me of Ted Haggard. Like I already said, he got what was coming to him.

I sincerely have very little, tiny, sympathy for a person who makes a career out of attacking people and then gets in trouble for it.

If the same thing/s happened to Ann Coulter, Sean Hannity, Bill O Reilly, or Shirley Phelps Roper, I would also think they'd deserve what was coming to them, because they simply brought it upon themselves.

And no, I'm not being anti-republican biased either...

I love Bill Maur, but in all honesty, in his constant and persistant attacks against Bush and the Republicans alike, he brought his career blow to himself. Even if Bush and other Republicans deserve to be bashed, the person who is doing the bashing will (in my beleif) absorb like Karma.

I've heard so many Liberal Comedians who have made very insensitive attacks against people like Micheal Jackson, Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Anna Nicole Smith, etc. People who really didn't deserve to be attacked to that extent.

Famous Rappers who continue to brag and preach about violence and macho domination over women and other men, have almost always found themselves in trouble which they could not sneak thier way out of. Good for them....they should also reap what they sew.

And, yes, even my fellow Gay men and women who attack other people as well, and make others feel bad about the way they look, dress, act, or whatnot....they're only bringing more hatred upon themselves that way. Which is one of the reasons I am annoyed by most forms of Gay Media.

My point is, I dont care that Larry Craig attacked Gays, and is or isn't Gay himself.

The point is someone spent thier lifetime attacking someone else, and now they drowned themselves so deep in this hostility that it came back to bite them on the ass. That goes for anyone who involves themselves in unnecessary conflicts.

One of the reasons I have tried to be more understanding with Christians and Muslims.

Quiero Mota
CvxHCeo-8EU

Grand_Moff_Gav
Originally posted by KidRock

Lets remember this is the man who pushed very hard to get Clinton impeached. However, it seems he was worse in the long run doesn't it.

Sadako of Girth
Well he certainly loved to get a grip with the people, by the sound of it.
(While they are pooing. sick )

lord xyz
Atleast Clinton did it with a woman.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I don't think thats an issue...though for republicans.

Schecter
IOKIYAR

Grand_Moff_Gav
IOKIYAR

?

Schecter
teh googlez

Grand_Moff_Gav
IOKIYAR: It's OK If You're A Republican

lord xyz
Exactly. And they ridicule John Kerry for his suposed "lies".

Adam_PoE

Zeal Ex Nihilo
You forgot the recent allegations against Trent Lott. And while the claims appear fabricated, leftard bloggers don't seem to mind...especially not when the source is a deceitful media-whore like Capriccioso.

inimalist
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
leftard

good word

lord xyz
You know, a pervert neocon is more evidence that these folk are more religious than political.

Robtard
You forgot the recent allegations against Trent Lott. And while the claims appear fabricated, leftard bloggers don't seem to mind...especially not when the source is a deceitful media-whore like Capriccioso.

Homosexual allegations against him? Because that's news to me, do you have a link, I am curious to see.

Lott has his other problems though, besides possibly being a closeted self-hating homosexual hypocrite (if above allegation are true). His Thurmond comments in 2002 were asinine, to say the least.

Adam_PoE
Homosexual allegations against him? Because that's news to me, do you have a link, I am curious to see.

Lott has his other problems though, besides possibly being a closeted self-hating homosexual hypocrite (if above allegation are true). His Thurmond comments in 2002 were asinine, to say the least.

Robtard
If true, that would be hilarious... how many self-hating, hypocrital, in the closet Neo-Cons would that make now?

Stating the obvious: If he never had anything to do with Lott, he would have come out and said exactly that.

inimalist
If true, that would be hilarious... how many self-hating, hypocrital, in the closet Neo-Cons would that make now?

hehe

I love cognitive dissonance smile

Adam_PoE
. . . how many self-hating, hypocrital, in the closet Neo-Cons would that make now?

Eight in the past 12 months:

Bob Allen

Larry Craig

Mark Foley

Ted Haggard

Lonnie Latham

Trent Lott

Glenn Murphy, Jr.

Tommy Tester

Robtard
Average of one every 1.5 months... seems like a trend is forming.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/11/28/trent-lotts-brotherinl_n_74572.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/benjamin-nicholas-and-trent-lott

Adam_PoE

ragesRemorse

thats hot

Its a conspiracy

Captain King
What the **** do liberals care what republicans do in thier personal life?

What? You have to vote democrat to have sex with children, your own gender, or polygamy? Is that what you're trying to say? That sexual deviance is a democratic plank and that if you want to be a pig you should have to be left-wing?

Cause that's the kindof answer I hear when people bringup republican scandels..

If it's ok then it's ok, it's none of your buisness and you should leave these people alone regardless of who they are.

If it's not ok then you need to stop being a damn hypocrite and picking and choosing who's a smutty ******* and listen to your own damn judgemental tones.

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Oh, God, here we go...

Rubyman
hahahahaha gd i h8 pervos!

Schecter
Originally posted by Captain King

What? You have to vote democrat to have sex with children, your own gender, or polygamy? Is that what you're trying to say? That sexual deviance is a democratic plank and that if you want to be a pig you should have to be left-wing?

Cause that's the kindof answer I hear when people bringup republican scandels..

If it's ok then it's ok, it's none of your buisness and you should leave these people alone regardless of who they are.

If it's not ok then you need to stop being a damn hypocrite and picking and choosing who's a smutty ******* and listen to your own damn judgemental tones.

You know schector, instead of making an ass out of yourself infront of everybody, you could just IM me if you want to flame. Then I could introduce you to my friends and they could make you feel like what you really are. Unless you're as yellow as you are annoying.

[email protected]

That's msn messenger incase you're a total n00b, now you have no excuse to continue this one-sided flame-duel.

lol

Captain King
Like I care if you give out my email and jepordize me with the possibility of spam and harassment.

Schecter
...meanwhile the preceding quote was posted publically in the abortion thread.

lol @ butthurt

Zeal Ex Nihilo
DONGS.

Adam_PoE

JackieCD
1 neocon down. MANY more to go.

Zeal Ex Nihilo

Any senator having sex with (wo)men in a public restroom should be removed from office.

Robtard

Oddly, it seems it's always those on the "moral right", who get caught doing things like blowing people in public areas, doing drugs or sodomizing their pets.

Like I care if you give out my email and jepordize me with the possibility of spam and harassment.

STFU; GTFO, that or just make a another new, yet unoriginal persona.

Adam_PoE
Any senator having sex with (wo)men in a public restroom should be removed from office.

A public official should be removed from office if his behavior presents a conflict of interest or otherwise interferes with his ability to perform the duties of his office.

Adam_PoE

Robtard
I don't now why, but these stories always make me smile.

Schecter
you must smile alot then...must walk around all day with a shit-eating grin, in fact.

Adam_PoE

chithappens
Why do these guys not go high class and get real hos who are paid not to talk?

Schecter
this is the topic that keeps on giving all year around laughing out loud

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by chithappens
Why do these guys not go high class and get real hos who are paid not to talk?

Ask Eliot Spitzer.

shiv

Schecter
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0522081saints1.html

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/graphics/art4/0522081saints1.jpg

UKR

Craig should have really been more discrete and used his home, a hotel room, someone else's house etc. etc. etc. to engage in his adulterous homosexual activities.

You're mistaken...a homosexual isn't a person.

Strangelove
Originally posted by UKR
You're mistaken...a homosexual isn't a person. Hahaha, fck you.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Strangelove
Hahaha, fck you.

Thus making you both nonpeople. The perfect crime.

Robtard
Hahaha, fck you.

He's trolling at something I said 9 months ago, silly sock. Pay him no mind.

UKR
Hahaha, fck you.

"Strangelove"? More like Gaylove. You should change the thing where it says your gender to "all-woman". You hairless 20 lb ladyboy. Does it make you feel like a real woman when your father and older brothers inseminate your boypussy every morning, noon and night? Do they make regular sperm donations into your ass and mouth? My left nut weighs more than you.

Strangelove
Originally posted by UKR
"Strangelove"? More like Gaylove. You should change the thing where it says your gender to "all-woman". You hairless 20 lb ladyboy. Does it make you feel like a real woman when your father and older brothers inseminate your boypussy every morning, noon and night? Do they make regular sperm donations into your ass and mouth? My left nut weighs more than you. reported

Devil King
reported

I wouldn't worry too much. A moderator will pass through eventually and it's apparent to everyone that he is a sock. It will be dealt with.

Robtard
Strangy, what's funny, he uses extremely detailed homosexual and incestual descreptions while insulting you for such.

Just another sock, probably from some buthurt regular poster. Have you shown anyone to be an idiot lately?

Strangelove
I wouldn't worry too much. A moderator will pass through eventually and it's apparent to everyone that he is a sock. It will be dealt with. I don't worry, I just felt it should be reported.

dadudemon
Originally posted by UKR
"Strangelove"? More like Gaylove. You should change the thing where it says your gender to "all-woman". You hairless 20 lb ladyboy. Does it make you feel like a real woman when your father and older brothers inseminate your boypussy every morning, noon and night? Do they make regular sperm donations into your ass and mouth? My left nut weighs more than you.

LOL!

He isn't a toothpick, dude. wink Hey weight 20 lbs, maybe in his pants.

Adam_PoE

Robtard
I'm surprised, I would have thought that after his "treatment", he would have emerged clean and straight; all thanks to finding the Jesus, not gay.

Adam_PoE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.