Darth Revan vs. Darth Nihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
I decided to bring one of the greatest SW rivalries to game vs. Both are at their max, and Nihilus gets no Force Killer, as it would be instant win. Battle takes place at one of the graveyard of ships at Malachor V. Fighters start out 100 feet away from eachother.

Last Fre3lancer
What can they do?

Nikkolas

Lana
This would belong better in the, you know, SW Vs forum...

Violent2Dope
Thanks Lana, now it'll get closed since, you know, it already exists there.

Nikkolas
I can see your reasoning, V2D. It would have been cool to see what people in the other forum thought about this.

Ah well.

Darth Hord
In the future nikkolas if it says no force killer technique/hunger (as the 2 are related) could you get rid of that part before you post? Because of a lot of your info is about it. Anyway this fight WILL be closer in terms of uber force powers remaining it becomes Nihilus's tk vs Revan's force storm. If the fight gets into saber combat than I don't seeing Nihilus standing much of chance. His best bet is to have a force duel because once a saber duel starts its hard to get out of it or have enough time to pull off an offensive force power.

Violent2Dope
Actually Nihilus' saber style can have Nihilus back in Force combat soon. He aggressively uses his LS in one hand while doing force powers with the other in an unorthodox and unique style. Also, his saber skill doesn't get enough credit, he was doubly weakened while fighting Exile and Visas with sabers, and Canderous with a vibroblade or a blaster, and for the first part of the fight was WINNING, then Exile either had Visas disrupt Nihilus' power through her bond with him, or they fought on vigilantly til he fell.

Nikkolas
Well, the one guy DID ask about what Nihilus could do.

Sorry about that.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Nikkolas
Well, the one guy DID ask about what Nihilus could do.

Sorry about that.

True, but most of us do know what each is capable of so there is no need for me to post every detail about Revan so I will only post a few.

1.Great tactician (see mandalorian wars)
2.defeated mandalore the ultimate in single combat
3.killed yusanis the legendary echani dueling general.
4.defeated a Star Forge powered Bastilla 4 times.
5.defeated MANY star forge droids by himself right before the duel with malak and after the 4 duels with bastila
6.defeated a star forge powered Malak who is described as nearly unstoppable. After he defeated many dark jedi,sith troopers,guard droids and my two previous points.
7.killed many rakatan scouting parties at once by means of his force storm.
8.forced choked a republic soldier to death in 3 seconds.
9.PoD Bane was scarred of some of the techniques in Revan's holocron and this was DARTH Revan. Malak would go on to state that he was more powerful now(prior to final duel of kotor1)now than he was when he was Darth Revan. And btw he regained his full memories too meaning he has the knowledge the council tried to seal from so he remembers what was in his holocron which had itechniques that scared Bane(and i believe it was not the thought bomb that scared bane so he does have an unknown attack the was imo opinion more powerful than the thoughtbomb because he would give an attack that scarred him or could be used against him to kaan)

I say Revan takes it cause without the force killer technique the 2 are closer in the force powers and revan>nihilus in sabers see above for my reasoning plus nihilus has only been canonically one duel of any sort.

jujubaka
nihilus may not look fat, but his appetite and hunger for the force is that of a fat boy, a fat boy will stuff himself with food and get tired than go to sleep. darth nihilus i think is like this after he drain a person or a planet he will get tired and can easily be defeatd. revan wins

Darth Hord
Originally posted by jujubaka
nihilus may not look fat, but his appetite and hunger for the force is that of a fat boy, a fat boy will stuff himself with food and get tired than go to sleep. darth nihilus i think is like this after he drain a person or a planet he will get tired and can easily be defeatd. revan wins
Nihilus is nothing like what you said he is always "hungry". The only reason why nihilus was tired/weakened when he fought the exile was because he can't drain another wound in the force. And if Revan wins it would be a very close fight. In this fight his best option would engage him in saber combat at the start of the duel.

jujubaka
Originally posted by Darth Hord
Nihilus is nothing like what you said he is always "hungry". The only reason why nihilus was tired/weakened when he fought the exile was because he can't drain another wound in the force. And if Revan wins it would be a very close fight. In this fight his best option would engage him in saber combat at the start of the duel. nihilus is always hungry for some jar jar balls in his mouth he he he.

the dork is coming.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by jujubaka
nihilus may not look fat, but his appetite and hunger for the force is that of a fat boy, a fat boy will stuff himself with food and get tired than go to sleep. darth nihilus i think is like this after he drain a person or a planet he will get tired and can easily be defeatd. revan wins Both posts on this thread were very stupid, leave. Also, Hord, it was stated Nihilus was suffering from intense hunger before he ever Force Killed the Exile(which weakened him further). Nik can provide the proof, he has this stuff saved on his com or sumthin.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
True, but most of us do know what each is capable of so there is no need for me to post every detail about Revan so I will only post a few.

1.Great tactician (see mandalorian wars)
2.defeated mandalore the ultimate in single combat
3.killed yusanis the legendary echani dueling general.
4.defeated a Star Forge powered Bastilla 4 times.
5.defeated MANY star forge droids by himself right before the duel with malak and after the 4 duels with bastila
6.defeated a star forge powered Malak who is described as nearly unstoppable. After he defeated many dark jedi,sith troopers,guard droids and my two previous points.
7.killed many rakatan scouting parties at once by means of his force storm.
8.forced choked a republic soldier to death in 3 seconds.
9.PoD Bane was scarred of some of the techniques in Revan's holocron and this was DARTH Revan. Malak would go on to state that he was more powerful now(prior to final duel of kotor1)now than he was when he was Darth Revan. And btw he regained his full memories too meaning he has the knowledge the council tried to seal from so he remembers what was in his holocron which had itechniques that scared Bane(and i believe it was not the thought bomb that scared bane so he does have an unknown attack the was imo opinion more powerful than the thoughtbomb because he would give an attack that scarred him or could be used against him to kaan)

I say Revan takes it cause without the force killer technique the 2 are closer in the force powers and revan>nihilus in sabers see above for my reasoning plus nihilus has only been canonically one duel of any sort.

1.Agree
2.Mandalore the Ultimate is a featless character and a non-sensitive
3.Agree
4.The Star Forge is not an amping dark side device,but a factory machine and a health-regenarator,and Revan is far better than her.
5.They were just robots and could not even use the Force.
6.On the Star Forge he wasn't alone,but he had some of his friends. And Malak is far inferior to Revan,and the Star Forge did not amp up Malak's powers,but only healed his wounds,you could do that do if you had the "Force drain".
7.Agree
8.A man that cannot even defend himself. Vader can do that too.
9.I bet that Darth Bane did not even know Nihilus' hunger to permit to truly be afraid of someone truly imposing and dreadful.

Note:We speak about Darth Revan here,not "redeemed Revan" or "reborn Revan".

Learn to make the difference.

ChaosTheory123
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd

Note:We speak about Darth Revan here,not "redeemed Revan" or "reborn Revan".

Learn to make the difference.

This thread was made in 2007

Revan's best feats back then were conquering the Star Forge and being the only ****er not consumed by the power of Malachor V

Reborn Revan didn't even exist

Why are you necroing and responding to nearly decade old posts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.