Have you ever wanted to smash your f*cking hand/hoof against a goddamn soda machine?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scythe
It was 112 degrees outside and I was suffering from quite the impeccable thirst. I know water would be good for this situation, but I'm an ungrateful slob who lives in America, ofcourse I'm going for the f*ckin' pop. Bills go zooming into the damn Coke machine, my balance is calculated, I choose the flavor of Coke, Cherry Coke to be precise. Then, the machine eats all my money. After I tried the money-return button and even tried going for a cold water. Death awaits that goddamn soda machine, it'll haunt my dreams until I see it splattered and speckled across a freeway after a transportation carrier has a "mishap".

So I'm askin' have any of you wanted to crush a vending machine? Coffee machine? Shit how 'bout a condom machine? I've been there a few times...

Barker
Add paw to the title and I'll read your post.

§P0oONY
UK vending machines work... happy

Plus.... It's never that hot...

Scythe

Baylin
I turned a vending machine upside down to get the bar of chocolate that it tried to stiff me for. By god the alarm that goes off was ear splitting but I still got my confection! happy

Scythe
Originally posted by Baylin
I turned a vending machine upside down to get the bar of chocolate that it tried to stiff me for. By god the alarm that goes off was ear splitting but I still got my confection! happy

Seriously?! They have earsplitting alarms?? Holy f*ck!

Baylin
Originally posted by Scythe
Seriously?! They have earsplitting alarms?? Holy f*ck!

yup, it's discourage people from robbing them. this machine asked for it though, the snicker got stuck right at the end of the reel and jigging the machine wouldn't loosen it so I tipped it over which set the alarm off. I was good, however and only took what I paid for

Barker
There's no more room in the title, so just read it and get AIDS like all the other people who read my posts...
Take out a ****ing or a goddamn, you ****ing *****.

Baylin
Originally posted by Barker

Got to agree, there should be paws in there! yes

Scythe
Originally posted by Baylin
yup, it's discourage people from robbing them. this machine asked for it though, the snicker got stuck right at the end of the reel and jigging the machine wouldn't loosen it so I tipped it over which set the alarm off. I was good, however and only took what I paid for

You brave chocolate eating soul.

Originally posted by Barker

Never!

Kelly_Bean
It was 112 degrees outside and I was suffering from quite the impeccable thirst. I know water would be good for this situation, but I'm an ungrateful slob who lives in America, ofcourse I'm going for the f*ckin' pop. Bills go zooming into the damn Coke machine, my balance is calculated, I choose the flavor of Coke, Cherry Coke to be precise. Then, the machine eats all my money. After I tried the money-return button and even tried going for a cold water. Death awaits that goddamn soda machine, it'll haunt my dreams until I see it splattered and speckled across a freeway after a transportation carrier has a "mishap".

So I'm askin' have any of you wanted to crush a vending machine? Coffee machine? Shit how 'bout a condom machine? I've been there a few times...
Can't say that I've had that happen for drink machines but whenever the food machines got stuck I'd just rock it back and forth, especially at school. erm

DarkC
Nay.

Secretus
I had a vending machine at work that gave me that problem. Then I discovered the "tip" method. Tilt vending machine up, let vending machine fall hard. Candy bars and chips fall out at will.

~LunaLoveG~
Well soda machines never backed up on me. but in general if it were to come down to it. I would gladly smash my hand against the big lug till a soda comes out. of course there is a chance it will topple on me erm

BobbyD

laughing

Yes, I've felt your pain.

=Tired Hiker=

I once dry humped an ice cream truck. srug

Scythe
Originally posted by BobbyD
laughing

Yes, I've felt your pain.

See, I'm not the only one.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I once dry humped an ice cream truck. srug me too, but the tailpipe burned my teetee.

Scythe
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
me too, but the tailpipe burned my teetee.

Always gotta make things sexual Ranger Jones...

~KoK!~
The only vending machines I take anything from are the vending machines from the zoo, which I have the keys to.

Scythe
Smash them!

Violent2Dope

So I'm askin' have any of you wanted to crush a vending machine? Coffee machine? Shit how 'bout a condom machine? I've been there a few times... I've lifted a machine a few inches off the ground and shaken it before, but I've never trashed one.

Rogue Jedi
Always gotta make things sexual Ranger Jones... *strokes your hooves* evil face

Scythe
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I've lifted a machine a few inches off the ground and shaken it before, but I've never trashed one.

Where's the fun in that?

*strokes your hooves* evil face

.....where's the fun in that?

Violent2Dope
Where's the fun in that? You don't have a big ass alarm go off and don't get arrested.

Scythe
Someone's playing it safe...

Rogue Jedi
Where's the fun in that?

.....where's the fun in that? tease.

chillmeistergen
I smashed shit out of one in my college.

Scythe
tease.

You know it.

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I smashed shit out of one in my college.

Nice.

Rogue Jedi
once in a drunked fit I broke open a candy machine.

JLred
the ones at my school have a peice of metal connected to the wall...

Rogue Jedi
and all for one damn candy bar.

Scythe
and all for one damn candy bar.

But I bet you it was the best damn tasting candy bar ever, right?

S_D_J
wouldn't you just love to do this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnyDGTGAqNA

Violent2Dope
Someone's playing it safe... I've been arrested, it's not fun.erm

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by S_D_J
wouldn't you just love to do this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnyDGTGAqNA

That be awesome if after they smashed that vending machine, they drove that Hummer into a volcano.

Da Pittman
Now this is a vending machine stick out tongue

0OKkoJ735hY

S_D_J
^^ embarrasment

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
That be awesome if after they smashed that vending machine, they drove that Hummer into a volcano.

http://mikelightman.com/blog/?p=16

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by S_D_J
^^ embarrasment

http://mikelightman.com/blog/?p=16 laughing

Scythe
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I've been arrested, it's not fun.erm

The tiger's been tamed.

AOR

All the time. Sometimes I'll wear some extra speacial horse shoes and go to a vending machine that I know is broken. Then I'll be like "Woe is me---" and then turn and ram that sun-of-a-gun with my hind legs. It's not so bad considering down here it's 107 with 100% humidity so no body "saw" anything (cause they were all busy drinking the soda from the broken vending machine). stick out tongue

ADarksideJedi
Hoof?Anyway yea but it does not do any good doing that!The soda machine at work could be annoying some times.It eats money and there goes fifty cents.I hate when that happens!jm

allofyousuckkk
MY vending machines at school suck ass. The "tip over and let it fall back down" method doesnt work because our machines are like, 300+ lbs. Do they do this on purpose to stop psychotic students from tearing the motha down for stealing hteir twix? The world may never know....

Scythe
Nice.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
MY vending machines at school suck ass. The "tip over and let it fall back down" method doesnt work because our machines are like, 300+ lbs. Do they do this on purpose to stop psychotic students from tearing the motha down for stealing hteir twix? The world may never know....
no expression No vending machine is going to be low in weight. They don't send out special requests from your school to the factory and say "Okay, please send a 300+ lb vending machine so kids can't tip it over." That's just how they're made.

allofyousuckkk
oh lol, so how does it work then?

and your little picture thing of the crawling bug freaked me out at first. I thought it was real lol.

Scythe
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
oh lol, so how does it work then?

and your little picture thing of the crawling bug freaked me out at first. I thought it was real lol.

It doesn't work, that's the whole point of this thread! Nothing works like it should! Damn!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.