best thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
First off i wanna say i have nothing but respect for all of you. That said and done i wanna hold a little contest. To see who here has the best imagination and a natural nack for threads.

The rules are simple you can create any vs thread you want here with any character the catch is it has to be a reasonable fight and you must be detailed about the fight set up, location current mind set of characters objectives, reasons why they're fighting to begin with that kind of stuff. Make these threads with the mindset that this is going to be a battle in an upcoming comic book, minus PIS CIS. You all have Till next monday to make your threads and i will hand pick the top 10 winners. Then next monday i will set up a poll and you will all get to vote on who you think is the best and then we will all discuss the outcome of that battle. If you put some real effort into it I may just give the winner a prize. Goodluck and LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!

SnazzySmurph
Does it have to take place in current continuity? Are amalgam threads allowed?

spidey-dude
i dont call this best thread. but dont feal bad ive seen worse threads

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by spidey-dude
i dont call this best thread. but dont feal bad ive seen worse threads no expression

JasonK4
spidey-dude

Today 01:53 AM

This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click

lando005
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Does it have to take place in current continuity? Are amalgam threads allowed? current continuity maybe next round we'll do amalgam if this proves to be popular enough

CaptainStoic
Ok well I've thought of one right now, how about Sage vs Batgirl

lando005
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Ok well I've thought of one right now, how about Sage vs Batgirl remember it's not just a vs b you gotta add some story and back drop make the scenario for the fight

Battlehammer
Originally posted by JasonK4
spidey-dude

Today 01:53 AM

This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click
what?

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by lando005
remember it's not just a vs b you gotta add some story and back drop make the scenario for the fight

Okay I'll repost when I have all of the details.

shksprtx
Is cross-universe (i.e. Marvel vs DC) allowed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.