Domino vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Akuki
Who wins this fight? Both have their usual weapons but no prep.

CaptainStoic
Batman wins, and tells her that Cable was one of his students. Joking... really, but Batman will school her.

SnazzySmurph
Where does the fight take place?

Akuki
Originally posted by SnazzySmurph
Where does the fight take place?
Hmm... How about an empty lot in the bad area of Gotham.

LordKaos
What exactly would he be able to do to counter her mutant power?

SnazzySmurph
Domino wins.

H2H he's slightly superior, but if it gets up close, guns win anyways. Despite being Gotham, and Batman's playground, it's also a run down area, and if the fight goes around Gotham, all sorts of bad lcuk could happen to the Bat. His equipment could malfunction, a fire escape could fall on him, floorboards could give way.

In addition, she has the superior equipment, mostly guns and explosives. Lots of each. Which she's bound to hit with.

Charlotte DeBel
I wouldn't call Bat's superiority in H2H "slight", but due to luck factor, Domino has good chance to win.

SnazzySmurph
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
I wouldn't call Bat's superiority in H2H "slight", but due to luck factor, Domino has good chance to win. Meh.

She's a tier below Batman, at worst... that's not far at all, and it means she can hold her own if things go bad.

LordKaos
H2H aside, and she is pretty good in that department, what happens when her power makes an explosive in his belt go off? or anything else in the realm of probability that could go bad for him? What can he do to protect himself from her power?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman ftw.

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman ftw.
Gadgets in Bat's betl start malfunctioning. Bat relies on them sometimes too much...so I rather see him being croppled than winning that fight.

Akuki
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Gadgets in Bat's betl start malfunctioning. Bat relies on them sometimes too much...so I rather see him being croppled than winning that fight.
She has shown a lot more control of her powers recently, and she has also shown the ability to temporarily mess up Cable's tech, so I don't think she should have a problem messing with Batman's stuff.

SnazzySmurph
Bump.

NiņoAraņa
Domino ftw

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman ftw.

Domino wins

kevdude
Don't know much about domino, reading the repect thread and will get back to this smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.