Death Saurer vs the five upgraded Wing Gundams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkstorm Zero
Mech Battle!

If anyone needs the stats on these machines, let me know, and I'll put em up.

The battlefield is Evopolis, PIS turned off and everyone is at their very best. This is the Ultimate Deathsaurer variant polited by Hiltz (Aka the Death Saurer HS)

EPZ-006AHS Ultimate Death Saurer

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/Zoids/DeathSaurerprofile.gif

VS

XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/mecha/xxxg-00w0-1.jpg http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/mecha/xxxg-00w0-neobird.jpg

XXXG-01D2 Gundam Deathscythe Hell

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/mecha/xxxg-01d2.jpg http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/mecha/xxxg-01d2-closed.jpg

XXXG-01H2 Gundam Heavyarms Kai

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/mecha/xxxg-01h2.jpg

XXXG-01S2 Altron Gundam

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/mecha/xxxg-01s2.jpg

XXXG-01SR2 Gundam Sandrock Kai

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/mecha/xxxg-01sr2.jpg

Darkstorm Zero
Doh, I thought for sure a few people would come in and rave about how Gundams would kick so much ass, and we could have a debate stick out tongue

jake hamoy
strike freedom can defeat a death saurer by itself. how much more for three gundams almost as powerful as sf??????

Kero_Co
I agree, the death saurer is very slow, deathscythe could circle it twice before it has a chance to turn around. I think 4 Geno Breakers and the Berserk Fury would but up a better fight, but then they would be almost to fast and agile, but then again, they can't fly.

Darkstorm Zero
Ahahahahaaa! I love the underestimation of the UDS, it's exactly as I expected... now to chew into the meat. laughing laughing out loud

Originally posted by jake hamoy
strike freedom can defeat a death saurer by itself. how much more for three gundams almost as powerful as sf??????

Err... thats an outrageous claim, that requires proof.

Originally posted by Kero_Co
I agree, the death saurer is very slow, deathscythe could circle it twice before it has a chance to turn around. I think 4 Geno Breakers and the Berserk Fury would but up a better fight, but then they would be almost to fast and agile, but then again, they can't fly.

Slow and big as it is, it's also almost indestructable... Even though the Gundams are smaller and faster, the Death Saurer posesses vast arrays of powerful and rapid firing weapons, they even pinged a pair of Storm Sworders that are flying at full battle speed without a single missed shot.

The question is, HOW are they going to defeat it? this thing survived a black hole, then 2 militaries worth of constant firepower unscathed, and thats without using it's shield....

Kero_Co
Their only real hope is to destroy one of the legs, which would cause it to collapse under it's own weight .They could also use the buster rifle or self-destruct near the head while it begins to fire a beam cannon.( because HeavyArms is worthless in this fight._ All the gundam W pilots have tried to throw their life away at one point or another, so it isn't to far fetched to believe they'd do it in the heat of battle. Y'know, I think I was a little too hasty actually. I still think the Gundams can win it, but I don't believe the pilots are intelligent enough to do so.

Death Saurer FTW 8/10

I'm actually a King Gojulas guy myself, I always use it instead of the blitz tiger on the gameboy game.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Kero_Co
Their only real hope is to destroy one of the legs, which would cause it to collapse under it's own weight .They could also use the buster rifle or self-destruct near the head while it begins to fire a beam cannon.( because HeavyArms is worthless in this fight._ All the gundam W pilots have tried to throw their life away at one point or another, so it isn't to far fetched to believe they'd do it in the heat of battle. Y'know, I think I was a little too hasty actually. I still think the Gundams can win it, but I don't believe the pilots are intelligent enough to do so.

Death Saurer FTW 8/10

I'm actually a King Gojulas guy myself, I always use it instead of the blitz tiger on the gameboy game.

The thing about trying to get at the saurer tough, is that because of it's insurmountable durability, it's shields, and it's vast numbers of weapon systms, it makes getting a good shot as close to impossible as it get without actually being impossible...

And I would not want to try and get a shot at the Deathsaurers head while it's charging a CPC blast, thats just suicide at it's finest... That beam nuked 16 separate cities in one shot...

The King Gojulas is an anti Death Saurer Zoid, but only for standard 21m models, the anime variant was over 100 meters tall, and easily overpowered

Kero_Co
Well, I already mentioned that they woouldn't mind thowing their life away in a fight, take Wu Fei in endless waltz for example, fighting for the sole purpose of fighting and not caring whether he lives or die. Duo was about to kill himself soon after he found the deathscythe, Quatra was about to kill himself when he made his sandrock self-destruct until t "told" him to leave, Heero actually did self-destruc while he was in the cockpit but main characters are unkillable. Then there's Trowa,Nanashi, only shows hints of what cold be emotion and I don't think he'd mind killing himself either.

Darkstorm Zero
There's a big difference bitween self detonating, and throwing yourself in front of a 16 nuke equivelant beam. stick out tongue

Kero_Co
Yeah, throwing yourself in front of a 16 nuke equivelant beam is much faster and cleaner and therefore less painful and more appealing.

Darkstorm Zero
Vapourise!!!

King Kandy
Lol, weren't you the one who thought the Deathsaurer could beat the Colony Dark Gundam? If my memory is correct, didn't the Deathsaurer get screwed up by the Geno-Breaker's particle canon?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by King Kandy
Lol, weren't you the one who thought the Deathsaurer could beat the Colony Dark Gundam?

Err... No...

If your reffering to the Devil Gundam or the God Gundam, I may be a fan of Zoids, but I ain't crazy, those two Gundams are very uber, and I'm not stupid enough to say that the Death Saurer can beat them, I did however question the Shining Gundam because I don't know the properties of the Shining Finger weapon.

Originally posted by King Kandy
If my memory is correct, didn't the Deathsaurer get screwed up by the Geno-Breaker's particle canon?

The first time the GB fired it's CPC, it got smothered by the Death Saurers hand, the second and third where deflected harmlessly by the Shield, but the fourth shot, while it was uberised by Shadow took 15 seconds of constand fire to finally down the shield... after that, Van did his whole "Fire me and the Blade Liger out the Gravity Cannon and watch me pwn via plot device" thing.

jake hamoy
don't ya get it? death saurer is not an agile and versatile fighter. it cannot be equipped with extra weapons. gundam can intgerchange weapons quickly. strike freedoms' shield can deactivate any other beam or "energy" shields (if i'm not mistaken, it is found in wikipedia but i could be wrong.) plus sf has infinite energy and killer speed. to wing and its colleagues, heavy arms can easily throw his beam gatling and equip himself with emp rocket launchers (as seen in starcraft 1, emp negates shields and energies), wing has a buster rifle than can annihilate almost everything ( please be reminded of endless waltz). about deathscythe, how can you hit a speedy, invisible enemy with a slowpoke weapon?????

jake hamoy
another reason, gundams are protagonists. death saurer is an antagonist. in the end, protagonists win as usual (many antagonists were killed by much weaker protagonists. GAME OVER.

Darkstorm Zero
don't ya get it? death saurer is not an agile and versatile fighter. it cannot be equipped with extra weapons. gundam can intgerchange weapons quickly. strike freedoms' shield can deactivate any other beam or "energy" shields (if i'm not mistaken, it is found in wikipedia but i could be wrong.)

It doesn't need to be, since it's practically invincible to all but the most awsome of firepower.

You don't know much about Zoids do you? The Death Saurer has many MANY optional parts components and weapons... plus it's armed with a plethora of versatile weapons already, it makes Stellars Destroy look like a kiddy toy.

And no, the Strike Freedom cannot simply plow through shields, this is proven easily when the Freedom had loads of difficulty going through Stellars shields.

plus sf has infinite energy and killer speed. to wing and its colleagues, heavy arms can easily throw his beam gatling and equip himself with emp rocket launchers (as seen in starcraft 1, emp negates shields and energies), wing has a buster rifle than can annihilate almost everything ( please be reminded of endless waltz). about deathscythe, how can you hit a speedy, invisible enemy with a slowpoke weapon?????

The Death Saurer also has unlimited energy via it's Zoid Core... And no, standard armaments only, we've never seen the Heavy Arms Kai come equipped with EMCs ever... Don't be pulling plot devices FTW now.

Please be reminded that this Death Saurer survived a black hole, then 2 whole militaries worth of firepower from every direction with absolutely no ill effects whatsoever. The TBR may be powerful, but it can't hope to match the kind of armour the DS is packing, not by a LOOOONG shot.

And you are seriously underestimating the Death Saurer's accuracy, and weapons layout... you thing that the CPC is the only thing it's using? Please... roll eyes (sarcastic)

another reason, gundams are protagonists. death saurer is an antagonist. in the end, protagonists win as usual (many antagonists were killed by much weaker protagonists. GAME OVER.

Plot Device has no bearing in vs debates... period... Now, Please try again.

jake hamoy
freedom is different from strike freedom...... look at the shields. a normal shield can not cancel energy shields (unless coated with a special anti beam substance such as akatsuki) but strike freedom's shield is made of pure energy, which in fact, can cancel other shields. strike freedom can definitely own a destroy or a five of them alone. strike freedom is even 5 times more powerful than freedom. besides, he can still be equipped with swords capable of peircing shields. death saurer can not.

Darkstorm Zero
freedom is different from strike freedom...... look at the shields. a normal shield can not cancel energy shields (unless coated with a special anti beam substance such as akatsuki) but strike freedom's shield is made of pure energy, which in fact, can cancel other shields. strike freedom can definitely own a destroy or a five of them alone. strike freedom is even 5 times more powerful than freedom. besides, he can still be equipped with swords capable of peircing shields. death saurer can not.

Jake... Be honest with me, You havn't done any research on the Death Saurer have you?

Let me fill you in, the Strike Freedoms shield cannot cancel out other shields... thats never happened in any SEED series ever... Energy shields diflect energy weapons yes, but only to a limited extent, and shields don't cancel out each other.

Your claim of the Strike Freedom owning 5 Destroys solo must be proven... since right now, it's only your oppinion.

Anmd the Death Saurer liquefied an entire collum of Shield Ligers with their shields active, this effectively rebutts your theory that the Death Saurer can't bust shields.

Lastly, since the Death Saurer stood up to a BLACK HOLE without it's shield being active tells me that a Gundam is not goiung to pierce it's armour with piddly little Beam Sabers that have trouble cutting into metal cables (SEED), or finding resistance in going through Leo Suits (Wing).

WrathfulDwarf
Keep in mind we allow a few VS. threads in this forum. Don't make threads of 5 agaisn't 1.

Keep it in order.

Darkstorm Zero
I didn't know that Dwarf, sorry...

But, beleive it or not, the 5 on 1 is actually a pretty decent contest in this case.

Darkstorm Zero
*Bumpinated*

chickenlover98
ill have to rewatch gundam. i hate torrents cry. i rly do. a 15 gig series of zoids will not dl fast. then i have to watch em.......... i remember gundams being strong. but with the evidence you have provided about the ds armor. gundams wont do jack. stalemate mate. ds wont hit em theyre to fast

Darkstorm Zero
Like I said before, if this thing can ping two Storm Sworders flown by ace pilots, then I can't see a reason why it would be difficult to clip the Gundams with all the weapons this thing is packing.

chickenlover98
gundams are the machines of god. lol jk but new ays they are extremely fast. i seriously doubt it would hit them

Darkstorm Zero
Like I said before, if it can ping multi mach speed Storm Sworders flown by aces like the Baron of Wings, then I don't see why it can't ping Gundams, especially considering all the bullet, missile and energy based weapons the Ultimate Death Saurer brings to the field.

chickenlover98
because i think the gundams would be able to handle missles and shit. not like they could take a PBC to the face or at all but reg shit they could easily dodge

Darkstorm Zero
It's a little presumptuous to assume that the Gundams will simply dodge everything... Sure they can dodge, but this thing is not an inaccurate shot, and the gundams have been struck by less plentiful weapons before.

You can't sinply put up that they dodge everything like it's an absolute, that for one is a no limits fallacy, and two, since I've proven that the Death Saurer has pinged small and fast opponents before, both with small weapions fire, and AOE weapons, the Gundam's are going to have a hell of a time trying to get around the dozens of weapons fire that are going to be coming from it no matter which direction that are coming from.

chickenlover98
i guess. all im saying itll be piloted by someone with fear. the gundam pilots have none. so they would just self destruct in front of the cockpit. endgame!

Darkstorm Zero
Hiltz when he is fused into the core knew no fear, and no weaknesses, he was however, a maniac... the guy was one-shotting 15 cities with a single shot of the Charged Particle Cannon.

Overconfident, not afraid...

Oh, and this Death Saurer has no cockpit, Hiltz was directly fused into it's core, and was controling the Saurer like it was his own body... Not to mention that the armour survived a black hole, then two militaries worth of constant firepower without it's shield ever going up... Whas a Gundam's self detonation going to do to armour like that?

chickenlover98
nothing i guess less they can reach teh polot. i do think the energy swords might cut it. we dont know how powerful they are. im just sayin

Darkstorm Zero
The armour surrounding the Zoid Core is the strongest point, since the Zoid Core is like the heart and soul of the Zoid... and since Hiltz is directly fused into the core's interior, he too is protected by the core armour.

And as for trying to get a Beam Saber through, I have a few problems with that... Wing Zero's Beam Sabers had trouble cutting through a Leo suit... I might have said it's possible it we where talking about Epyon...

That, and given the energy and explosive weapons fire this thing survived, Nevermind a black hole... I simply cannot see any Beam Saber cutting that armour, at least not without 30 minutes worth of cutting

chickenlover98
k. i dunno bro. maybe suarer wins this one. id have to rewatch both series to gve you an accurate answer

Darkstorm Zero
Ok, No worries... I happen to have both series on DVD, so I knew that this would be an interesting matchup.

chickenlover98
lol wanna send em to me?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by chickenlover98
lol wanna send em to me?

laughing

No way... They be my pride and joy! I spent over $300 AUS on em. wink

chickenlover98
damn dude u wasted alotta cash. im actually torrenting all of zoids chaotic century. btw thats like 70 eps. fo free

chickenlover98
i had all the gundam wings shit but then i had to wipe my hd because i had a virus. didnt watch em again. sad

Darkstorm Zero
You actually only need like 4 episodes of CC, and like the last half of GW for this particular debate.

Episode 32: The Doom Machine.
Episode 34: The Capital Ablaze
Episode 66: The Moment of Annihilation
Episode 67: Return to Another Tomorrow (Last Episode of Guardian Force)

chickenlover98
doesnt matter. never finished cc. i havent watched gw in years.......... when i was like 8 or 9 bro. im goin off scarce memory here

chickenlover98
no matter once zoids is dled then ill debate with ya more.

Darkstorm Zero
I see...

Well, just those 4 are for the Death Saurer and Ultimate Death Saurer refference, but if you need more, then be my guest... I could try to explain it all here in text, but it would be better for you to watch it yourself and draw your own conclusion.

chickenlover98
i will. sorry itll take awhile considering i have school now. cry

Darkstorm Zero
Thats cool.

Darkstorm Zero
I wonder why Darth Macabre hasn't posted in here yet... I know he's a Zoids fan.

Scissorbreaker
Alright, here's my two cents...

Gundams: Indeed, the machines of god. Gigantic humanoid robots. Swift, powerful, advanced.

Deathsaurer: The doom machine. Ultimate stompy doombringer of all stompy doombringers. Wiped out almost the entire ancient zoidian race in the CC anime, and is capable of doing so again. Aerosol apocalypse in a very high pressure can.

Who wins? Deathsaurer, hands down. I recall somebody here making the comment that deathsaurer can't sport any extra weapons. That, my friend, just isn't true. In the OJR line, the Empire Custmize set was released, giving deathsaurer manuever thrusters and a twin arm-mounted cannon, bumping deathsaurer's firepower by that of an Iron Kong MKII (minus the beam rifle, but that's a moot point)
In the NJR Line, there was said to be a contest prize LTD Deathsaurer, known as Megasaurer. It sported another piece of equipment. Although I'm not quite sure what it's called, it appears to be two more CPC intake fans, enhancing the already-almighty charged particle beam.
Even the standard-release deathsaurer models had multiple extra hardpoints (10, I believe)

Gundams may be quick, but they are also very light. Their weapons, except perhaps Endless Waltz wing zero's buster rifles, would be useless against him. Yes, deathsaurer is a slow zoid, but it is bristling with weapons with precision targeting, and though it may be difficult for deathsaurer to get a bearing with it's CPC, it compensates with it's large amount of other weapons. Here is why each gundam (that I know anything about) would lose.

Deathscythe (any variant)
Deathscythe's weaponry is all melee. Completely useless. it would be suicide to come in that close to deathsaurer, let alone get a good swing at it. Such thick armor cannot be penetrated by the beam scythe. Even if it could somehow get to the CPC intake management fan, it would be blown away with either the beam weapons mounted above it, or the missile launcher below it.

Wing Zero
He may actually have a chance, even if it is extremely thin. It would take a miracle. I imagine that it's pretty agile, but so are stormsworders, and Deathsaurer made mincemeat out of two of them moving at multimach speed. The buster rifle would do at least some damage to deathsaurer, I believe. However, zero would have to be able to stand still long enough to target it, and by doing so would make it an easy target for deathsaurer's plethora of weapons.

Heavyarms.
fried. All of it's weapons, including it's missiles, are too light. nuff said.

Sandrock
Same as deathscythe, with the exception of the small gundam uzzi.

let's face it, people, the gundams are screwed. Deathsaurer wins. If it can vapourize a column of shield liger mkIIs in one blow, then gundams stand no chance. Van was lucky. Had it been the original deathsaurer, he'd be screwed. I think prozen had some blame for ds's destruction, also. CC exaggerates, too. The blade liger is just another liger, and it's blades, however a powerful weapon, are no exception. Even combined with the energy shield, they'd be melted along with the rest of the zoid. And as for being fired out of the gravity cannon *stifles laughter*, if it didn't get blown up upon firing, it'd be crushed on impact.

Deathsaurer is almost unstoppable. Gundam pilots would blow themselves up before they go to the lengths that deathsaurer has.

chickenlover98
perhaps. it would be interesting though. maybe not a curbstomp if some were decoys

TricksterPriest
According to Wiki, and I don't know how accurate this is: The only weakness in its armour is the intake for its Charged Particle Cannon. The intake is less protected than the rest of its body, and is vulnerable to attack. Destroying it will expose the Zoid's power system to a direct attack.

Now, if they can get Wing Zero into position to smash the intake, they've got a shot. The problem is, will the shield protect that part of the armor? And can they actually get a clean shot off without dying?

Outside of that? I actually watched Chaotic Century when it was on Cartoon Network. There's no way they can take the Death-Saurer unless they use the plan I just outlined.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Scissorbreaker
Alright, here's my two cents...

Gundams: Indeed, the machines of god. Gigantic humanoid robots. Swift, powerful, advanced.

Deathsaurer: The doom machine. Ultimate stompy doombringer of all stompy doombringers. Wiped out almost the entire ancient zoidian race in the CC anime, and is capable of doing so again. Aerosol apocalypse in a very high pressure can.

Who wins? Deathsaurer, hands down. I recall somebody here making the comment that deathsaurer can't sport any extra weapons. That, my friend, just isn't true. In the OJR line, the Empire Custmize set was released, giving deathsaurer manuever thrusters and a twin arm-mounted cannon, bumping deathsaurer's firepower by that of an Iron Kong MKII (minus the beam rifle, but that's a moot point)
In the NJR Line, there was said to be a contest prize LTD Deathsaurer, known as Megasaurer. It sported another piece of equipment. Although I'm not quite sure what it's called, it appears to be two more CPC intake fans, enhancing the already-almighty charged particle beam.
Even the standard-release deathsaurer models had multiple extra hardpoints (10, I believe)

Gundams may be quick, but they are also very light. Their weapons, except perhaps Endless Waltz wing zero's buster rifles, would be useless against him. Yes, deathsaurer is a slow zoid, but it is bristling with weapons with precision targeting, and though it may be difficult for deathsaurer to get a bearing with it's CPC, it compensates with it's large amount of other weapons. Here is why each gundam (that I know anything about) would lose.

Deathscythe (any variant)
Deathscythe's weaponry is all melee. Completely useless. it would be suicide to come in that close to deathsaurer, let alone get a good swing at it. Such thick armor cannot be penetrated by the beam scythe. Even if it could somehow get to the CPC intake management fan, it would be blown away with either the beam weapons mounted above it, or the missile launcher below it.

Wing Zero
He may actually have a chance, even if it is extremely thin. It would take a miracle. I imagine that it's pretty agile, but so are stormsworders, and Deathsaurer made mincemeat out of two of them moving at multimach speed. The buster rifle would do at least some damage to deathsaurer, I believe. However, zero would have to be able to stand still long enough to target it, and by doing so would make it an easy target for deathsaurer's plethora of weapons.

Heavyarms.
fried. All of it's weapons, including it's missiles, are too light. nuff said.

Sandrock
Same as deathscythe, with the exception of the small gundam uzzi.

let's face it, people, the gundams are screwed. Deathsaurer wins. If it can vapourize a column of shield liger mkIIs in one blow, then gundams stand no chance. Van was lucky. Had it been the original deathsaurer, he'd be screwed. I think prozen had some blame for ds's destruction, also. CC exaggerates, too. The blade liger is just another liger, and it's blades, however a powerful weapon, are no exception. Even combined with the energy shield, they'd be melted along with the rest of the zoid. And as for being fired out of the gravity cannon *stifles laughter*, if it didn't get blown up upon firing, it'd be crushed on impact.

Deathsaurer is almost unstoppable. Gundam pilots would blow themselves up before they go to the lengths that deathsaurer has.

Actually, the variant I'm using was Hiltz's version, the one that had the armoured Charged Particle Converter to replace the Intake Fan weakness (And was also considerably larger and more powerful.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
According to Wiki, and I don't know how accurate this is: The only weakness in its armour is the intake for its Charged Particle Cannon. The intake is less protected than the rest of its body, and is vulnerable to attack. Destroying it will expose the Zoid's power system to a direct attack.

Now, if they can get Wing Zero into position to smash the intake, they've got a shot. The problem is, will the shield protect that part of the armor? And can they actually get a clean shot off without dying?

Outside of that? I actually watched Chaotic Century when it was on Cartoon Network. There's no way they can take the Death-Saurer unless they use the plan I just outlined.

As I stated above, the version being used was the one at the end of Guardian Force, the Hiltz controlled model, and it's energy shield is omnidirectional, it covers everything.

Darkstorm Zero
oh yeah, and the Death Saurer has 19 type B hardpoints.

Darkstorm Zero
*Bump*

*Sigh...*

King Kandy
Now my memories are pretty vague but wasn't Van's Blade Liger more powerful then regular ones?

Darkstorm Zero
Yes, yes it was.

It had a shield that was 3x more powerful than conventional shields... and the Organoid enhancements where very dramatic.

TricksterPriest
Ah, but can it defeat..........Anubis? evil face

http://kou17.hp.infoseek.co.jp/anubis3.png

Blax_Hydralisk
Naruto can defeat Anubis.

no expression

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Naruto can defeat Anubis.

no expression

superpoke Don't make me make a 'Narutoverse vs. Anubis' thread. evil face

Blax_Hydralisk
I d;unt need to.

Naruto just has to scream "Believe it" and Anubis' head will explode.

King Kandy
No way these gundams can win. You'll need to add more... Or use the ones from G Gundam.

Darkstorm Zero
I'm thinking of adding in some from the SEEDverse, such as the main ones like the Strike Freedom and the Infinite Justice, Or even the GX and Double X from Gundam X.

But even then, I realise now that outside of the Double X, none might have the weapons needed to damage the Death Saurer... These guys need a team based strategy, after all, even though the Death Saurer is a frighteningly powerful mech, Hiltz is still only 1 person, he cannot divide his attention across so many fronts without mistakes.

Classic NES
Good to see you Darkstorm.

TricksterPriest
Ah, but can it defeat..........Anubis? evil face

http://kou17.hp.infoseek.co.jp/anubis3.png

Do I have to make the thread? Because this might be a good match.

Classic NES
Is Deathsaur that boss?

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Classic NES
Good to see you Darkstorm.

Thanks. Working has really killed my oline time

Do I have to make the thread? Because this might be a good match.

I don't know anything about Annubis, so I can't really say

Originally posted by Classic NES
Is Deathsaur that boss?

Boss? This version was the one seen at the end of the Guardian Force series.

jake hamoy
about sayin' strike freedom shields can not cancel other shields, check out infinite justice's shield. it did cancel the shield of requiem, and it s shield is similar to strike freedom (it has energy shield but the solid state shield is much larger than strike freedom's hand bucklers equipped with energy shields.) i'm also prefering to the first death saurer since i've never seen the new one.

Darkstorm Zero
Well, this thread reffers to the one used by Hiltz, not prozen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.