Wacky Power Rankings?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jade Lightning
I was on the marvel website last night and went to the Marvel Universe section where they list everyone's bios and abilities. They now have a new feature with the rankings of their powers and abilities on a scale of 1-7 and they have two different colored rankings: red for fan votes and blue for official ratings. Is it me or are they completely messed up.

If i remember correctly the official fighting skill rating or Spider-man is now a 6 or a 7... And some of the other rankings seem a bit strange to me.

ExodusCloak
Most if not all the power rankings on that site are completely f*cked up...just shows what multiple user accounts and a lot of time can get you.

grey fox
Oh those, hehe. It's insane they have Wolverine near the top for everything, he could conceivably kill Galactus with his fan-stats

Tony Stark
Originally posted by grey fox
Oh those, hehe. It's insane they have Wolverine near the top for everything, he could conceivably kill Galactus with his fan-stats

confused

And thats so hard to believe...? He is Wolverine you know...And he's the best at what he does.

Happy Dance

Charlotte DeBel
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Most if not all the power rankings on that site are completely f*cked up...just shows what multiple user accounts and a lot of time can get you.

I was horrified by Emma Frost's rating. And Wolvie's speed was fanboosted to 7...nice. Amazing Wolverflash.

Jade Lightning
No im not talking about the fan rankings, obviously those a retarted, but the official rankings in the color blue are crazy as well, either that or Spiderman is now a top tier fighter...

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Jade Lightning
No im not talking about the fan rankings, obviously those a retarted, but the official rankings in the color blue are crazy as well, either that or Spiderman is now a top tier fighter...

For a while they had Surfer ranked above Galactus haermm

But this is old news.

Jade Lightning
For the official rankings, marvel has Captain American as a 7 in every single category except for energy projection.

DigiMark007
It's like wiki...don't take it too seriously.

Also, this is relatively old news and has a thread dedicated to it somewhere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.