Strange smoke smell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Czarina_Czarina
When I had driven to certain areas, ofs (out of state), some places had a strange smoke-smell, hard to explain, it's not like an eletrical fire /smoke, or a smoke of buring something alive, moreso, smoke of a particular plant/herb, and it was HEAVY. It's almost like the combo of garlic and thick burnt tea leaves, it's weird.

Strange, but what isn't strange.

So, guess what I smell today, the same thing, but in this area.

And I look at the local news, just to find that there is an issue of smoke/fire, but it's along the metro trains and related to the rails inside the tunnels, and I don't live that close to metro....and the smell would have been different, right?

http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2007/082007/08272007/1188203419/palm

(weird: is someone doing something in the tunnels??? sorry to sound so supicoius, but this smell of garlic/burnt-teas is really strong, and it's probably NOT related to the metro smoke, but it's just all kinda strange, it's very thick and it's outside, but i have had my windows open)

Now this is just a rant, but related to "smell of smoke". I visited Jefferson's Monticello and noticed they were burning pine, and I found that odd, as pine is used to ward off jealousy, etc. (bad energy, it's probably European practice as well as Native American). And yes, I saw them burning pine and asked if they knew what this scent was suppose to do...and he confirmed what I knew. I know when I was there, I saw/sensed a few spooky stuff, but just seemed like unrested spirits. I know, I know, how strange and mystic and spiritual and weird.

(rant again) Oh, and remember the story I stated about the man that had the experience of group-think, and he almost thought he was the wife of the women he was having lunch with, just b/c he felt that energy very strongly and the air was thick with it. Well, that person was someone I met out of state a couple of weeks ago, and guess what he told me, don't go back to Virginia, if you do, don't stay there very long at all.

Anyway, if you smell a weird buring smell in your area and state, do folks know what that smell is? I mean, it could be coming from the ground or sky (airplane)...it's just odd. It smells of garlic/burnt teas, really thick.

chillmeistergen
You have a tumor, I hope.

Robtard
First you feel vibrations, now you smell something... Czarina, in all seriousness; if you're not joking and making these rants just for fun, seek immediate medical attention.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
You have a tumor, I hope.

laughing

Czarina_Czarina
i didn't read any responses, as i know some LOVE to mock another person...anyway, i'm not into witchcraft (wanted to make that clear b/c of the research on plants/herbs), i did do research on medicinal plants and aroma therapy.

miss_swann
I think you should be a naturalist.

chillmeistergen
I think she should be sectioned.

miss_swann
to the GDF

chillmeistergen
Nah, to a mental health care unit.

miss_swann
nah, the GDF, then there is still some humor to be had.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Czarina_Czarina
When I had driven to certain areas, ofs (out of state), some places had a strange smoke-smell, hard to explain, it's not like an eletrical fire /smoke, or a smoke of buring something alive, moreso, smoke of a particular plant/herb, and it was HEAVY. It's almost like the combo of garlic and thick burnt tea leaves, it's weird.

Strange, but what isn't strange.

So, guess what I smell today, the same thing, but in this area.

And I look at the local news, just to find that there is an issue of smoke/fire, but it's along the metro trains and related to the rails inside the tunnels, and I don't live that close to metro....and the smell would have been different, right?

http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2007/082007/08272007/1188203419/palm

(weird: is someone doing something in the tunnels??? sorry to sound so supicoius, but this smell of garlic/burnt-teas is really strong, and it's probably NOT related to the metro smoke, but it's just all kinda strange, it's very thick and it's outside, but i have had my windows open)

Now this is just a rant, but related to "smell of smoke". I visited Jefferson's Monticello and noticed they were burning pine, and I found that odd, as pine is used to ward off jealousy, etc. (bad energy, it's probably European practice as well as Native American). And yes, I saw them burning pine and asked if they knew what this scent was suppose to do...and he confirmed what I knew. I know when I was there, I saw/sensed a few spooky stuff, but just seemed like unrested spirits. I know, I know, how strange and mystic and spiritual and weird.

(rant again) Oh, and remember the story I stated about the man that had the experience of group-think, and he almost thought he was the wife of the women he was having lunch with, just b/c he felt that energy very strongly and the air was thick with it. Well, that person was someone I met out of state a couple of weeks ago, and guess what he told me, don't go back to Virginia, if you do, don't stay there very long at all.

Anyway, if you smell a weird buring smell in your area and state, do folks know what that smell is? I mean, it could be coming from the ground or sky (airplane)...it's just odd. It smells of garlic/burnt teas, really thick.

You remind me of Luna Lovegood. happy

TRH
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Nah, to a mental health care unit.

miss_swann
I think she reminds me of Luna too!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.