you know what i hate?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
when i feel nausious for no reason. i feel like im going to puke right now, but i dunno why. im not sick. and i can tell im not going to actually puke. ijust feel it. mad

finti
have the same feeling actually, probably hungry

BackFire349
no, i ate not to long ago. its annoying... i wanna sleep but if i lie down it will get worse.

finti
put your finger down your throath then

BackFire349
no, its better now, im just to lazy to get up and brush my teeth and turn off my light and close my blinds and get in bed.

Fire
hehe u guys are insane well BF hope you're ok

BackFire349
ill be fine.

finti
a belgian calling us insane???? go make some waffles belgian blue

BackFire349
finti knows all the jokes about all the countries. big grin

Lara
when I feel like I'm gonna spew, I'll only put up w/ it for ten minues then its the fingers down the throat job I'm afraid, I really can not stand it, its the worst thing in the world, once I've been sick I'm fine its just the cold sweat and gut ache that gets me!

mah
throwing up is worse than feeling like you're going to

Lara
I dont think so, but evry ones different. its a varied opinion

finti
throwing up get rid of the feeling and you feel good afterwards

mah
but it doesnt taste too sweet!

finti
thats why we have water and then toothpaste for

Lara
excatly my point! why cant most ppl see it like, when i say stuff like that ppl look at me as if I've got three heads!

finti
so youre saying you dont have three heads : eek! eek! stick out tongue

yerssot
please! count correctly! it's five!

Captain REX
No, one of them got cut off. Read her sig! laughing out loud

I hate throwing up. I remember one time around Christmas, I was very very sick for no damned reason. It was like a horrible cold, and I had been sick on Xmas so I couldn't the yummy food. sad

Any, we were going to the doc to see what was wrong with me. We walked into building and were about to get in an elevator when I bent over next to a trashcan and blew out chicken chunks. Yum... sick sick sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.