gog(kingdom)superboy prime,asmodel,superman,doomsday(h/p)vs all new gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
no yuga khan here but all the other new gods count. no genesis box or anything like this. it eliminates the fun. can the new gods stand a chance against this team?

quanchi112
i really dont feel the new gods can weather this storm. i mean in unter and prey it took just doomsday to curbstmop darksied s world. granted new genesis gets to help but doomsday has very powerful allies. new gods die and cant stop it. they fall easily.

quanchi112
does anyone feel the new gods can do anything to this powerhouse team assembled. or do the new gods all die horrible deaths.

i feel the new gods die without putting up much of a fight.

Sundipped
The New Gods all die in this battle.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sundipped
The New Gods all die in this battle. i think so definitely. eeven though the have superior numbers they would get roasted in my opinion. darkseid would get torched by gog in no time.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gog will depowered Greatly when Highfather cuts him off from the source. Asmodel is the only thing that is a threat. And I don't know if he can beat Highfather. Superman will get his ass handed to him when he faces Orion and Grayven. Doomsday will get his ass handed to him by Darkseid, Kalibak, and A bunch of Parademons. Superboy prime is handled easily enough with a mind rape.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Gog will depowered Greatly when Highfather cuts him off from the source. Asmodel is the only thing that is a threat. And I don't know if he can beat Highfather. Superman will get his ass handed to him when he faces Orion and Grayven. Doomsday will get his ass handed to him by Darkseid, Kalibak, and A bunch of Parademons. Superboy prime is handled easily enough with a mind rape. doomsday crushed darkseid who failed to get one kill. he just buried him in rubble is all. he curbstomped darkseid. remember it took just doomsday to take out apokolips. sbp kills high father himself. wouldnt be much of a fight. superman crushes orion and tangles up with gravyen. even if u cut off the source from gogs staff u still have zeus magic and shazam and emerald enery from the guardians. gog wouldnt die by any means. he oneshots superman like nothing. he can absorb power blasts as well. no new god could stop him. no one. gog would crush yuga even if i allowed him in it still wouldnt matter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.