Inferno

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxxpoppunker182
so i just finished inferno and wanted to see what all of you thought of it?

Blue_Hefner
I was hoping Jacen would kill Luke and Ben would end up killing Jacen in Fury, but I now realize how stupid that was.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Great novel.

Darth Scythe
Watch the spoilers. I haven't picked it up yet.

xxxpoppunker182
i think it was a great book. i really enjoy troy's writing

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Darth Scythe
Watch the spoilers. I haven't picked it up yet.

I haven't either.

Is the duel any good?

xxxpoppunker182
the duel was not what i expected but then again......just u have to read it

sithlord1138
awesome book big grin

Darth Sexy
Yea George Lucas is REALLY going to let a little pissant kill his #1 hero. Good luck with that.

xxxpoppunker182
what i think is lame is how jacen killed mara and for some reason he just is on par with luke in saber combat now. that just doesn't make sense

Darth Sexy
Yea, after 5 years of visiting other force groups, he's suddenly on par with luke, superior to DE Sidious, etc.. THese authors are morons.

xxxpoppunker182
i can see how he'd become more powerful after his 5 year trip but throughout the fight with mara jacen wasnt anything special but after he killed her he all of a sudden grew twice as powerful or somethin like that.

Darth Sexy
Sick book. I mean, in terms of LOTF, not the actual original star wars idea, which this completely destroys. I DO however, enjoy how they are linking LOTF with Legacy, so it should be interesting to find out how it all happened.

Gideon
Best book so far. Jacen threatening the younglings and Luke scaring the piss out of him was worth it.

Darth Sexy
Well the whole Darth Krayt and new sith order was cool. I guess my theory on Jacen being a pawn to allow the new sith order to train without problems is proving correct. However, I was very disappointed with Luke's fight against Jacen. I mean he wtfpwned him early in the book and then the fight was very close. I have a hard time believing Jacen is possibly on the level of Luke and being twice as young as him. Hell, even DE Sidious didn't do this well. It maes zero sense how Jacen magically comes by these force abilities and saber abilities...

Melcórë
....Is this really how the series is shaping up?
It seems I saved myself some disappointment by not picking up any of the Legacy books....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.