Prison Break: Entire Season 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Discos
Undoubtly the greatest show anyone has came up with in a long long time.

I am a diehard 24 fan but this is the cream of the crop for me. In comparison to Season 1 & 2 of 24 and the first 2 seasons of Prison Break, its always 24 - but thats neither here nor there.

This is just packed full of andrenaline rush for viewers, I am well impressed on how they go about writing this stuff up.

I myself waited until season 2 was finished running on TV and opted to wait for the ENTIRE season to be released instead of the part 1 and part 2....which just sucks, Lost and Prison break should stop doing this.

Watched the entire season within 2 days, just had to see how it all happened. Luckily 2 of my friends did reasonably the same thing throughout the week so we had pure shit-kicking brilliant pub talk this week.

Can't wait for season 3 to come out, should be round about this time next year its on dvd. So expect me to be here again next year.

Discos - yal like?

appleptree
The whole Prison Break is awesome .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.