Who is the boss? [M or F?]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C. C. Cowgirl
Ladies, gentlement and everyone else flirt

What gender is in charge, truthfully? smile

Exclude all titles, such as kings, presidents, emperors, bussdrivers and any profession.

If judging by gender, norms and modern society, who is in charge? big grin

The male?

The female?

Strangelove
If we're talking sheer numbers, then women. They make up 51% of the population.

Kelly_Bean
Women. smile

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Strangelove
If we're talking sheer numbers, then women. They make up 51% of the population.

Not in numbers smile

In households, relationships, friends, family, at work and such big grin

Sapphiree
Woman. eat

Bardock42
On average probably men.

In relationships I assume it is on a case to case basis though.

It's kinda hard to answer anyways.

C. C. Cowgirl
It is indeed yes

I kind of hoped this would wind up in a discussion if difference of opinions occured big grin

Bardock42
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
It is indeed yes

I kind of hoped this would wind up in a discussion if difference of opinions occured big grin Wrong forum. Anyhow.

chillmeistergen
Why should there be a boss?

C. C. Cowgirl
Originally posted by Bardock42
Wrong forum. Anyhow.

I thought of that now yes

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Why should there be a boss?

A relationship is never neutral big grin

Even though it might be nearly invisible, there is always a submissive one smile

When it all comes to it, the boss will be shown yes

S_D_J
men

but depends on the context the question it's asked

but in general

Male yes

I know you girls know it, but won't admit it

C. C. Cowgirl
I strongly believe the woman is in charge of most relationships yes

Mostly subtly, but I think they are big grin

Bardock42

Mostly subtly, but I think they are big grin I don't know. How do you mean that. And do you include all fundamentalist, traditionalist Religious relationships?

C. C. Cowgirl
I exclude religion since it is very little the invididuals that control in many of them smile

What I mean is that it is easier for a woman to have the man do something, than the other way around big grin

That the woman is often the one making household rules and is often the one to get the will trough yes

dadudemon
I thought of that now yes

A relationship is never neutral big grin

Even though it might be nearly invisible, there is always a submissive one smile

When it all comes to it, the boss will be shown yes

Quite literally, I have a neutral relationship with my wife. There is no one clear boss. We almost have the responsibilities split right down the middle. At first I wanted to say my wife, but then I realized all I was "in charge of" and I wanted to say me, but then I realized that she has the final say so on things that I am in charge of so I wanted to say her, but then I realized that some things I have the final say so over so I am back to neutral.

For example, I am the "bills" person because I balance the entire budget in my head and it is just easier that way for both of us. She goes to me for approval on any purchases the vast majority of the time so I can make a mental subtraction. However, some things, no matter what I say, would not change her mind on buying, such as feminine products or special things for the children.

Another example is our home decoration and layout. I have almost NO say so on what goes up or down or what color schemes used etc. However, in the end, if I just plain won't budge on my opinion, it doesn't happen, despite that fact that she heeds little to my input.

In other words, we each have our "things" but the other can jump in at anytime and say "no" or "yes" etc.

Do you have some other questions that would help me narrow it down?

vivando-loca
it's a women's world, we just let the men think it's theirs. big grin

=Tired Hiker=
I'd say it is about equal; the yin and the yang of love.

Spearhead
Depends on the relationship or individual; there's definitely no end-all rule to who is in charge

Strangelove
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I'd say it is about equal; the yin and the yang of love. In general, yes

Punkyhermy
women make the world go round. everyone knows it.big grin

Reverend Axel
Well, I think that its the dude. But in my relationship, its her.

*Picks up penis from ground*

sad

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Well, I think that its the dude. But in my relationship, its her.

*Picks up penis from ground*

sad

Pussy. *Takes cock and absorbs it into his already large cock.*

But honestly, it depends. Sometimes you have overbearing men, and submissive women and vice versa. The real question is as long as one isn't trying to control the other, who cares who's the boss?

S_D_J
Ladies, gentlement and everyone else flirt

What gender is in charge, truthfully? smile

Exclude all titles, such as kings, presidents, emperors, bussdrivers and any profession.

If judging by gender, norms and modern society, who is in charge? big grin

The male?

The female?
then..

Mostly subtly, but I think they are big grin
and then...
I exclude religion since it is very little the invididuals that control in many of them smile

What I mean is that it is easier for a woman to have the man do something, than the other way around big grin

That the woman is often the one making household rules and is often the one to get the will trough yes

so what is it then?

if you are asking in the context of who's in charge in a relationship, well, even though it hurts, it's mainly women. we guys can do sh*t (if we care about our partners feelings) to upset you, and in most cases we end up giving in your demands

you know: be the man, and do what you girls says, and you'll at least have a kiss as reward

but in all fairness, it's an even situation, we both need each other

but, you question it's "in modern society" and in that case, and you've seen to dodge the bullet on that one, It is the man who's in charge.

we live in a male society, and the people who's in charge, as little in number that they might be, are males

this society is ruled, either as government or religion (the two main and almost only true power in the world), by men.

Economics plays and important role, also handled by mostly men, but it's subjugated to both politics and religion

and I don't think I need to mention the military

so yes

THE MALE RULES THIS WORLD

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by S_D_J
then..

and then...

so what is it then?

if you are asking in the context of who's in charge in a relationship, well, even though it hurts, it's mainly women. we guys can do sh*t (if we care about our partners feelings) to upset you, and in most cases we end up giving in your demands

you know: be the man, and do what you girls says, and you'll at least have a kiss as reward

but in all fairness, it's an even situation, we both need each other

but, you question it's "in modern society" and in that case, and you've seen to dodge the bullet on that one, It is the man who's in charge.

we live in a male society, and the people who's in charge, as little in number that they might be, are males

this society is ruled, either as government or religion (the two main and almost only true power in the world), by men.

Economics plays and important role, also handled by mostly men, but it's subjugated to both politics and religion

so yes

True, but a little off-topic.

S_D_J
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
True, but a little off-topic.

confused

what's the topic again?...

isn't this the OTF stick out tongue

Grinning Goku
confused

what's the topic again?...

isn't this the OTF stick out tongue

My bad, I thought this was about relationships. embarrasment You were right, Jay.

S_D_J
No worries wink

I can see why you got confused big grin, it happened to me too laughing

Dreamt
This is a ridiculous thread. Every woman is going to feed their own sexist ego by saying woman, and every male is going to say male because they think they're required too.

That says, I know more women that turn their men into slaves and act like little control freaks than I do men.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Dreamt
This is a ridiculous thread. Every woman is going to feed their own sexist ego by saying woman, and every male is going to say male because they think they're required too.

That says, I know more women that turn their men into slaves and act like little control freaks than I do men.

But seriously. Guys run thangs!!! eek!

Sanctuary

so yes

yes ermm

FoxMeister
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
women make the world go round. everyone knows it.big grin
Round what? themsleves?

Dreamt
Originally posted by FoxMeister
Round what? themsleves? rofl

DarkC
Women.

*waits to be tarred and feathered by men*

Dreamt
Originally posted by DarkC
Women.

*waits to be tarred and feathered by men* We're not going to "Tar" you because we realized a while ago that you are in fact, a vagina.

DarkC
We're not going to "Tar" you because we realized a while ago that you are in fact, a vagina.
Last I heard, acting feminine at times does not change one's genitalia, nor does it imply that their mind is wholly such.

Try not to speak for the whole, whoever this 'we' refers to.

Dreamt
Last I heard, acting feminine at times does not change one's genitalia, nor does it imply that their mind is wholly such.

Try not to speak for the whole, whoever this 'we' refers to. At times? Who do you use as a model of masculinity? Mr. Simmons?

DarkC
At times? Who do you use as a model of masculinity? Mr. Simmons?
Yes, at times...I think I know myself better than someone over the internet, thanks.

Mr. Simmons, as in Richard Simmons, some aerobics dude in tights? Dear, dear, what an image. No, I model masculinity after average typical people. Try not to jump to extremes as if it were some answer buzzer in a game show.

Dreamt
Yes, at times...I think I know myself better than someone over the internet, thanks.

Mr. Simmons, as in Richard Simmons, some aerobics dude in tights? Dear, dear, what an image. No, I model masculinity after average typical people. Try not to jump to extremes as if it were some answer buzzer in a game show. Your arrogance is impressive!
It turns me on.

dadudemon
Your arrogance is impressive!
It turns me on.

and your sig is badass.

Dreamt
Originally posted by dadudemon
and your sig is badass. Why thank you happy Your avatar is equally badass.

DarkC
Your arrogance is impressive!
It turns me on.
I wouldn't say my arrogance is "impressive", it's just an aspect that I sometimes show.

Quite interesting, first case I've heard of something like that turning someone on.

And I'd probably be rather arrogant than jumping to extremes and slapping incorrect tags on people as if I had a right to.

Dreamt
I wouldn't say my arrogance is "impressive", it's just an aspect that I sometimes show.

Quite interesting, first case I've heard of something like that turning someone on.

And I'd probably be rather arrogant than jumping to extremes and slapping incorrect tags on people as if I had a right to.

You're the stripper in "I wanna **** you". happy

DarkC
You're the stripper in "I wanna **** you". happy
Hahaha, I don't strip on camera.

You're mistaking me with someone else.

dadudemon

heh heh evil face you said "on camera", but you didn't denying teh strippingz evil face

C. C. Cowgirl

You promised not to tell cry

DarkC
Originally posted by dadudemon
heh heh evil face you said "on camera", but you didn't denying teh strippingz evil face
Everyone does, that is to say, if they want to stay clean and etc. (AKA Showering)

Piggle Humsy
I voted and now the votes are 6 & 9

69 giggle00

C. C. Cowgirl
laughing out loud

DarkC
You promised not to tell cry
ninja

*makes ninja smiley because I dunno what you're going on about* stick out tongue

C. C. Cowgirl
Exactly! You are catching the drift wink

DarkC
Exactly! You are catching the drift wink
I have my slow moments, OK? stick out tongue

Dreamt

You're mistaking me with someone else. I'm just giving you shit stick out tongue

DarkC
I'm just giving you shit stick out tongue
Yeah, I know. Used to it.

Dreamt
Yeah, I know. Used to it. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.