The Great Evil Beast vs Thanos with the Heart of Infinite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
I can't belive this thread hasn't been made, oh well.
We all knew it was going to happen one day.

kevdude
This is just like vs TOAA or The Presence. Thanos goes down

Astner
OK ... The explanation?

kevdude
Can Thanos w the Heart take on God??

Air Legend
Originally posted by kevdude
Can Thanos w the Heart take on God??
Yes

Astner
If I'm not mistaken, the Great Evil Beast merged with God, forming Yahweh, who himself revieled for Lucifer that he was not supreme.

External Forces >> Yahweh = GeB + God

King Kandy
TOAA>THOTU.

Thus, TGEB>THOTU

Mr Master
THOTI = God/Toaa within the Marvel Omniverse.

Who wins?

Whatever.

But THOTI = God/Toaa within the Marvel Omniverse ... that's a fact.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mr Master

Who wins?

Whatever.

Yeah, but you'd have to be a fool to say that TOAA couldn't beat a THOTI weilder...

Mr Master
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah, but you'd have to be a fool to say that TOAA couldn't beat a THOTI weilder...

I never said did I.

Guess I'm no fool. laughing out loud

I said Thanos became God/Toaa withIN the Omniverse.

The Omniverse and THOTI, and LT are just drawings on a piece of paper to God/Toaa.

But nevertheless, THOTI was drawn to be their power within the Omniverse.

So Thanos was/became the Supreme Being, GOD Almighty of the Omniverse.

Because God/Toaa wished it to be that way.

gogogadgetgo
some questions though, if thanos became the supreme being, where did the original toaa go? did he like hide under a rock and made thanos do all the dirty work?

if toaa was still around, would he be able to take back the power from thanos since thanos with the hoti = toaa in power

if thanos with the hoti was ablt to address the problem, why couldnt toaa do it him/herself since thanos with the hoti = his powers

hmmmm.....

food for thoughts....

Air Legend

Who wins?

Whatever.

Mr Master I know you don't say who wins in a crossover match, but I think you'd agree with me that nothing should be able to beat THOTI within the comic book realm because THOTI became TOAA within the comic book realm.
If I recall correctly, I think you've already stated that nothing could beat THOTI within reality, no?

quanchi112
thanos wins. on panel proof says he cant lose. beat everyone at once. end of story. toughest being ever in comics via panel proof.

TheGame17
Originally posted by quanchi112
thanos wins. on panel proof says he cant lose. beat everyone at once. end of story. toughest being ever in comics via panel proof.

do u know who the great evil beast is?
it could be a stalemate you know. looks like God vs. God basically..

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheGame17
do u know who the great evil beast is?
it could be a stalemate you know. looks like God vs. God basically.. geb stalemateds dc version of god. marvels version of god has no equals as it should be. thanos became marvels version of god and defeats geb.

kevdude
Well both of the creators for Marvel need each other. The Presence doesn't need anybody. TGEB still wins.

quanchi112
Well both of the creators for Marvel need each other. The Presence doesn't need anybody. TGEB still wins. nope sorry. no one on panel was superior to thanos while he was stated as supreme. geb fails here and gets beat.

Air Legend
Well both of the creators for Marvel need each other. The Presence doesn't need anybody. TGEB still wins.
Hi smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Air Legend
Hi smile see friendships are being born. this is what these forums are all about.

big grin

kevdude
On panel proof is that TGEB is equal to God, that can't be debated. Thanos with thotu isn't equal to TOAA as he was being used by him. End of story smile

Air Legend
On panel proof is that TGEB is equal to God, that can't be debated. Thanos with thotu isn't equal to TOAA as he was being used by him. End of story smile
Hi smile

kevdude
Originally posted by Air Legend
Hi smile

Hey sexy man beast stick out tongue

Air Legend
Hey sexy man beast stick out tongue
Happy Dance

stoned

quanchi112
On panel proof is that TGEB is equal to God, that can't be debated. Thanos with thotu isn't equal to TOAA as he was being used by him. End of story smile first off heres the differnce, thanos was used by him before thanos became god. once thanos became god he was god, and that is that. geb stalemates the presence so their o=our two number ones tied while in marvel there can be only 1!!!!!

Happy Dance

KMC_Drifter
Well, Thanos with the HOTI is still just a drawing on a piece of paper to the TOAA. The writer of that comic can simply crumble it up and throw it in the trash...so, Thanos with the Heart<<<<<<TOAA(writers). On PANEL..and as a comic character....Thanos was the most powerful in Marvel. The GEB is depicted to be Supreme in DC. Regardless of the fact that DC/Vertigo had more than one Supreme Being...the GEB was supreme nevertheless. Thanos could do nothing but stalemate him in the end.

Erik-Lensherr
This threads are getting funnier by the day laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Well, Thanos with the HOTI is still just a drawing on a piece of paper to the TOAA. The writer of that comic can simply crumble it up and throw it in the trash...so, Thanos with the Heart<<<<<<TOAA(writers). On PANEL..and as a comic character....Thanos was the most powerful in Marvel. The GEB is depicted to be Supreme in DC. Regardless of the fact that DC/Vertigo had more than one Supreme Being...the GEB was supreme nevertheless. Thanos could do nothing but stalemate him in the end. u cant be supreme if someone else also is. just two less than supreme beings with no one able to be the true number one. thanos was and wins this.

sidenote-you cant have two supreme beings.

shifty

Hannibal-Lector
i voted stalemate but y is there only 1 vote 4 it wen it would seem many agree?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
i voted stalemate but y is there only 1 vote 4 it wen it would seem many agree? i usaully dont vote but just post my opinion. im sure most people do the same.

KMC_Drifter
u cant be supreme if someone else also is. just two less than supreme beings with no one able to be the true number one. thanos was and wins this.

shifty

When was the last time Thanos drew a comic book depicting everyone in Marvel? When did Thanos jump into the real world and decided to retcon certain events...never. Thanos is not real...the writers(TOAA) are real...they can erase Thanos just like that...or they could draw him losing to someone with even greater power...ON PANEL...if the writer(s) chose to do so. Thanos is ONLY supreme on PANEL...nothing more. He is still BELOW the TOAA...no matter how you look at it.

Since Thanos is ONLY supreme ON PANEL...then he is at most...equal to the Presence....who is Supreme in DC. Just because you think Thanos is Superior...is only your opinion....and you have no proof to back up your claims. Marvel's supreme being on panel is no greater than DC's....if you don't believe it...write DC a letter and ask them.

KMC_Drifter
Also...how do you know that you can't have two Supreme Beings? Just because you think the concept is stupid...doesn't mean that a comic company can't write a story with this concept. It is possible for two Supreme Beings to be self-existing...with no beginning nor end. They could co-create....or do whatever they want to do.

It may not seem logical....but, our minds are less than a Supreme Being's mind. Their thoughts our higher than our thoughts. It doesn't seem logical that a being such as God...has always been here...He has no Beginning...He just always was. We, as humans, can not comprehend that because of our concept of time. Time is meaningless to the Supreme...because they are beyond that concept. We just have to choose to accept it...because we will never understand it.

Having two Supreme Beings is sort of similar. You may not understand the concept...but, it could very well be possible in DC comics...and they did write storied depicting this.

quanchi112
When was the last time Thanos drew a comic book depicting everyone in Marvel? When did Thanos jump into the real world and decided to retcon certain events...never. Thanos is not real...the writers(TOAA) are real...they can erase Thanos just like that...or they could draw him losing to someone with even greater power...ON PANEL...if the writer(s) chose to do so. Thanos is ONLY supreme on PANEL...nothing more. He is still BELOW the TOAA...no matter how you look at it.

Since Thanos is ONLY supreme ON PANEL...then he is at most...equal to the Presence....who is Supreme in DC. Just because you think Thanos is Superior...is only your opinion....and you have no proof to back up your claims. Marvel's supreme being on panel is no greater than DC's....if you don't believe it...write DC a letter and ask them. thanos is supreme on panel while the presence was tied on panel with the geb. see the difference. on panel thanos wins against the geb becuz it ties with dc's presence.

quanchi112
Also...how do you know that you can't have two Supreme Beings? Just because you think the concept is stupid...doesn't mean that a comic company can't write a story with this concept. It is possible for two Supreme Beings to be self-existing...with no beginning nor end. They could co-create....or do whatever they want to do.

It may not seem logical....but, our minds are less than a Supreme Being's mind. Their thoughts our higher than our thoughts. It doesn't seem logical that a being such as God...has always been here...He has no Beginning...He just always was. We, as humans, can not comprehend that because of our concept of time. Time is meaningless to the Supreme...because they are beyond that concept. We just have to choose to accept it...because we will never understand it.

Having two Supreme Beings is sort of similar. You may not understand the concept...but, it could very well be possible in DC comics...and they did write storied depicting this. well to do this u must change the definition of supreme.

u cant use the word supreme here then.

Estacado
crylaughcrylaughcrylaughcrylaugh

King Kandy
Well I guess TOAA isn't supreme then as well because he is two-in-one (The Artist and the Writer.)

Mr Master

Since Thanos is ONLY supreme ON PANEL...then he is at most...equal to the Presence....who is Supreme in DC.

thumb up

Perfect post.

This is all true folks.

THOTI made Thanos the Supreme Being,
Almighty God of everything in the Marvel Omniverse.

The Marvel Omniverse
is just a drawing on a piece of paper to God/Toaa in Marvel's Heaven.

God/Toaa are not affiliated with anything that appears on panel,
because everything that appears on panel,
is created and drawn by them on paper.

Yes, even themselves. (basically the Artist and Writer depicting themselves on panel)

nvrbeenwthagirl
thumb up

Perfect post.

This is all true folks.

THOTI made Thanos the Supreme Being,
Almighty God of everything in the Marvel Omniverse.

The Marvel Omniverse
is just a drawing on a piece of paper to God/Toaa in Marvel's Heaven.

God/Toaa are not affiliated with anything that appears on panel,
because everything that appears on panel,
is created and drawn by them on paper.

Yes, even themselves. (basically the Artist and Writer depicting themselves on panel)

And is not the presence of DC, Meaning felt everywhere and in everything, not depicted as Grant morrison and Mike Carlin? I'd say The presence whips Thanos like a red headed step child.

Astner
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And is not the presence of DC, Meaning felt everywhere and in everything, not depicted as Grant morrison and Mike Carlin? I'd say The presence whips Thanos like a red headed step child.
But the GEB is from Vertigo, and their God is not supreme, not even after merging with the GEB.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Astner
But the GEB is from Vertigo, and their God is not supreme, not even after merging with the GEB.
Actually he is. In terms of in the DC Multiverse they inhabited. Just as Thanos was " supreme" within the omniverse.

quanchi112
Actually he is. In terms of in the DC Multiverse they inhabited. Just as Thanos was " supreme" within the omniverse. nah. u see thanos proved he was supreme. while the presence has met his match in the geb. eternal stalemate. thanos crushed the competition and was almighty in marvel.

kevdude
nah. u see thanos proved he was supreme. while the presence has met his match in the geb. eternal stalemate. thanos crushed the competition and was almighty in marvel.

If you have 2 supreme beings fighting they both will stalemate, even if Thanos was truly supreme which is stretching The End a lot, he would still stalemate another supreme being, where do you not see that?? Is it because hes from Marvel?? I don't know, it seems that's how your thinking about it. confused

Would Thanos w/THOTI beat Man of Miracles?

quanchi112
there can be only one supreme being. here are three defs of supreme.

1. Greatest in power, authority, or rank; paramount or dominant.
2. Greatest in importance, degree, significance, character, or achievement.
3. Ultimate; final: the supreme sacrifice

how can u be the greatest if u have an equal.

u cant meaning neither is supreme and there is a stalemate.

guy222
If you have 2 supreme beings fighting they both will stalemate, even if Thanos was truly supreme which is stretching The End a lot, he would still stalemate another supreme being, where do you not see that?? Is it because hes from Marvel?? I don't know, it seems that's how your thinking about it. confused

Would Thanos w/THOTI beat Man of Miracles?

Sounds like a thread

Erik-Lensherr
It's pretty sad that so few people actually understand the concept the Great Evil Beast represented sad

kevdude
there can be only one supreme being. here are three defs of supreme.

1. Greatest in power, authority, or rank; paramount or dominant.
2. Greatest in importance, degree, significance, character, or achievement.
3. Ultimate; final: the supreme sacrifice

how can u be the greatest if u have an equal.

u cant meaning neither is supreme and there is a stalemate.

Well in Marvel you have 2 creators, how in the world do they have 2 creators?? If you have 2 beings that are needed to create the Marvel Universe then they aren't supreme. just pointing that out to you...

quanchi112
Well in Marvel you have 2 creators, how in the world do they have 2 creators?? If you have 2 beings that are needed to create the Marvel Universe then they aren't supreme. just pointing that out to you... thanos was supreme in the comics. presence nor geb was. they were tied.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
It's pretty sad that so few people actually understand the concept the Great Evil Beast represented sad its sad to me that u feel u are so much smarter than anyone. prove ur points and quit trying to talk down to everyone. that isnt right.

ps i also doubt u understand what it is.

pps if you do know tell the forum and dont just claim you understand him. prove ur points.

leonheartmm
THOTU is an ant to TGEB. it gets squished. thanos is a no factor.

Astner
Originally posted by leonheartmm
THOTU is an ant to TGEB. it gets squished. thanos is a no factor.
Have you read Marvel: The End?

leonheartmm
yea i did. and i already explained my stance. LT can not handle omniverses as that wud imply power over other megaverses of all comic book publishers{like an ultimate amalgam} and there is only one multiverse in marvel. also, the extrapolation from reed's recent comments into thanos being all powerful are eextremely vague and nulled because he only recreated a single multiverse and didnt affect anything beyond it{proven by warlock} which takes away his ULTIMATE power.

Mr Master
Well in Marvel you have 2 creators, how in the world do they have 2 creators?? If you have 2 beings that are needed to create the Marvel Universe then they aren't supreme. just pointing that out to you...

God/Toaa are not to be categorized with other characters in Marvel

They need two beings because one makes up the stories
and the other one draws them on paper.

That's what everything in Marvel Comics is to God/Toaa,

ideas and drawings.

Who the hell is going to challenge that dude?

I mean seriously, come on already,
this isn't about their power level or status in a hierarchy,

God/Toaa can be a child,
and he'd still be >>>>>>>>>>>> HOTI, LT and anything in the Marvel Omniverse,
because in this case, the Omniverse would just be a child's fantasy.

Since it's the child making Marvel up with crayons on construction paper.

quanchi112
yea i did. and i already explained my stance. LT can not handle omniverses as that wud imply power over other megaverses of all comic book publishers{like an ultimate amalgam} and there is only one multiverse in marvel. also, the extrapolation from reed's recent comments into thanos being all powerful are eextremely vague and nulled because he only recreated a single multiverse and didnt affect anything beyond it{proven by warlock} which takes away his ULTIMATE power. ur just interpreting it the way u want for the geb to win.

geb has done nothing on panel to suggest he could beat thanos nothing. he cant even beat the presence.

geb fails and thanos defeats him.

Mr Master
yea i did. and i already explained my stance.

erm

LT can not handle omniverses

You're right, not OmniverseS,

just One Omniverse in Marvel.

The LT is the most powerful entity in that Omniverse.

as that wud imply power over
other megaverses of all comic book publishers{like an ultimate amalgam}

What the f**k? are you talking about?

and there is only one multiverse in marvel.

Really?

That's odd:

Roma's Starlight Citidel oversees the entire Marvel Omniverse:

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/7106/r2ef3.th.jpg
"from this venue, the Guardian of Reality can view events on EVERY PLANE of the OMNIVERSE"

But how can this be if Marvel only has one Multiverse?

.........................................................................................

Roma can also destroy any Universe within the Omniverse with the Celestial Nullifier:

"This Crystal embodies the LifeForce of your Home Dimension"
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1056/r8fu4.th.jpg
"By breaking it, that Entire Portion of the Omniverse CEASES TO EXIST"

.........................................................................................

In fact, the Celestial Nullifier has been able to do for quite a while:

"A WHOLE UNIVERSE! ... He just WIPED OUT a WHOLE UNIVERSE at the flick of a switch"
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/7337/k2hr3.th.jpg

"In ALL the OMNI-VERSE there is NOT ONE Universe that I cannot DESTROY at the Touch of a Switch"
http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/3205/e8tr6.th.jpg

The actual Omniverse being depicted On Panel:

Within the Siege Perilous:

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9923/omni2cn6.th.jpg
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/211/omni3uj8.th.jpg

It's an Infinite tunnel of UniverseS:

(excerpt from the official Marvel Handbook 2007 - Glossary)
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2766/o1ss7.th.jpg
"OMNIVERSE - Group of Alternate UniverseS that encompass All Reality"

Hey, did anyone notice how similar the Siege Perilous is to the Cosmic Vortex?

http://img272.imageshack.us/img272/7376/adamgoesbtwnuniverses26zw.th.jpg
"An Infinity Beyond Infinity"

My, my.

also, the extrapolation from reed's recent comments into thanos being all powerful are eextremely vague and nulled because he only recreated a single multiverse and didnt affect anything beyond it{proven by warlock} which takes away his ULTIMATE power.

I'm witnessing extrapolating that should be null & void,

but they're not coming from Reed.

nvrbeenwthagirl
God/Toaa are not to be categorized with other characters in Marvel

They need two beings because one makes up the stories
and the other one draws them on paper.

That's what everything in Marvel Comics is to God/Toaa,

ideas and drawings.

Who the hell is going to challenge that dude?

I mean seriously, come on already,
this isn't about their power level or status in a hierarchy,

God/Toaa can be a child,
and he'd still be >>>>>>>>>>>> HOTI, LT and anything in the Marvel Omniverse,
because in this case, the Omniverse would just be a child's fantasy.

Since it's the child making Marvel up with crayons on construction paper.

Well, In DC, the 5th dimensional beings see DC's omniverse the same way. And have the power over it the same way. Soooo are the imps = to TOAA?

Mr Master
Or, you prefer the Watcher's (Uatu) validation:

First time the Omniverse was acknowledged by Marvel ON PANEL (1992)

The Watcher and Her, are searching for Quasar who Quantum Jumped out of the 616 Multiverse into the Multiverse that houses the New Universe.

"He is somewhere Beyond the Mutliverse of Dimensions"
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/8348/q1nv7.th.jpg
"What's Beyond the Multiverse?"

"Beyond the Multiverse Exists an Omniverse, a Continuum of Multiverses"

Watcher goes on to say it has never been proven.

But let's proceed.

"I refuse to believe you (Quasar) are dead, you must be in the Omniverse"
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/6355/q2wu1.th.jpg

Quasar returns to the 616 Multiverse

"I know atleast it's the right Multiverse" (signifying MORE than one)
http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/1828/q3pj4.th.jpg

In the end, the Marvel Omniverse is confirmed ON PANEL

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8622/q4vk9.th.jpg
"You went Outside the Multiverse into the greater Omniverse"

Mr Master
Well, In DC, the 5th dimensional beings see DC's omniverse the same way. And have the power over it the same way.

Soooo are the imps = to TOAA?

Yea, if the imps create everything that takes place On Panel in DC,

including Spectre, Michael, Lucifer, the Presence .... everything.

I'd say yea, imps = God/Toaa

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yea, if the imps create everything that takes place On Panel in DC,

including Spectre, Michael, Lucifer, the Presence .... everything.

I'd say yea, imps = God/Toaa

The presence is beyond panel. As grant morrison was portrayed as the presence and so was mike carlin. avatars of the true god of DC. As for the imps, they can control everything on panel to some point. I dont 'know how far up the food chain tho. It was never explained what Mxy did with the spectre.

Mr Master
The presence is beyond panel.

I didn't know that.

I saw the Presence portrayed as an actual fictional God in DC comics,

has that been retconned.

As grant morrison was portrayed as the presence and so was mike carlin.

I thought the Presence had a family in DC comics?

Michael, Lucifer, Spectre, Word and so on.

That's been retconned?

As for the imps, they can control everything on panel to some point. I dont 'know how far up the food chain tho. It was never explained what Mxy did with the spectre.

Cool.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I didn't know that.

I saw the Presence portrayed as an actual fictional God in DC comics,

has that been retconned.

I thought the Presence had a family in DC comics?

Michael, Lucifer, Spectre, Word and so on.

That's been retconned?

Cool.

You saw the presence in Vertigo which was God. Elaine is now God of vertigo. And yet we still have the presence in control over all of DC including vertigo. Grant morrison and mike carlin avatars suggest that the God of DC is the presence that we've never seen. The presence has creations, and all of his creations would be his children I suspect.

quanchi112
Well, In DC, the 5th dimensional beings see DC's omniverse the same way. And have the power over it the same way. Soooo are the imps = to TOAA? no and heres why. the imps can be affected on panel. and have lost before. TOAA will never lose as he is above anything that happens on panel.

also spectre depowered mxy and gog oneshotted him.

not very impressive at all.

Astner
Well, In DC, the 5th dimensional beings see DC's omniverse the same way. And have the power over it the same way. Soooo are the imps = to TOAA?
Funny, as far as I know the DC omniverse have been mention once, and the imps were not involved.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no and heres why. the imps can be affected on panel. and have lost before. TOAA will never lose as he is above anything that happens on panel.

also spectre depowered mxy and gog oneshotted him.

not very impressive at all.
If the Spectre depowered Mxy, then why is mxy so powerful now? And if GoG one shotted mxy, then how come mxy wasn't knocked out or killed? All I saw was a hole in mxy's chest. we know it didn't do anything becuz mxy is alive and well.

quanchi112
Funny, as far as I know the DC omniverse have been mention once, and the imps were not involved. its all in nvers quest to prove that dc is better than marvel. he want to say that so badly imo.

Astner
If the Spectre depowered Mxy, then why is mxy so powerful now? And if GoG one shotted mxy, then how come mxy wasn't knocked out or killed? All I saw was a hole in mxy's chest. we know it didn't do anything becuz mxy is alive and well.
So is Mxy moe powerful than Spectre or not?

When it's Spectre vs a Marvel character, the debate usually goes.
Spectre depowered Mxy, thus Spec >> Mxy

When it's Mxy vs Mar char it goes, Mxy is still powerful.
Mxy defeated the Spec twice.

But then again all victims of DoV got their magics back.

nvrbeenwthagirl

When it's Mxy vs Spec it goes, Mxy is still powerful.

But then again all victims of DoV got their magics back.

Mxy is not more powerful than the Spectre. They have often been depicted as virtual peers. mxy has some wins, the spectre has some wins. But the spectre won via a plot device. kinda like how the LT ruled against the Ig to work in unison but never went head up against it.

quanchi112
If the Spectre depowered Mxy, then why is mxy so powerful now? And if GoG one shotted mxy, then how come mxy wasn't knocked out or killed? All I saw was a hole in mxy's chest. we know it didn't do anything becuz mxy is alive and well. we do know he didnt retaliate or anything. we dont know if he died or not. different reality and was all changed when he kept messing with time.

did u read the kingdom.

quanchi112
Mxy is not more powerful than the Spectre. They have often been depicted as virtual peers. mxy has some wins, the spectre has some wins. But the spectre won via a plot device. kinda like how the LT ruled against the Ig to work in unison but never went head up against it. id hope that mxy is more powerful than the spectre. the spectre linked all up and amped up is prolly different. but spectre looked so bad in dov i hope on average that the imp has more than the wrath of god. its funny that they put the wrath of god either equal to mxy in nvers eyes. this imp is just as powerful as god in nvers eyes. weird huh.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Funny, as far as I know the DC omniverse have been mention once, and the imps were not involved.

you might need to read JLA wildcats. Grant morrison explains the creation of the omniverse, due to the lord of times cracking the space time. And mxy destroyed everything, it was ALL gone. ALL would include everything correct?

nvrbeenwthagirl
id hope that mxy is more powerful than the spectre. the spectre linked all up and amped up is prolly different. but spectre looked so bad in dov i hope on average that the imp has more than the wrath of god. its funny that they put the wrath of god either equal to mxy in nvers eyes. this imp is just as powerful as god in nvers eyes. weird huh.

The Spectre in DOV does not exist any more. And he didn't look bad. He beat the multiversal power of nabu. nuff said.

quanchi112

When it's Mxy vs Mar char it goes, Mxy is still powerful.

But then again all victims of DoV got their magics back. u detected another of nvers double standards and how it always works in his dc characters favor.

nvrbeenwthagirl
u detected another of nvers double standards and how it always works in his dc characters favor.

How many standards do you have? Shall i list and detect yours? I don't have enough time. If I had the rest of my life, I wouldn't have enough time.

quanchi112
How many standards do you have? Shall i list and detect yours? I don't have enough time. If I had the rest of my life, I wouldn't have enough time. this isnt about me but like always u wont prove anything. u have been called out twice in two days by other posters saying u have double standards. i have agreed. i always knew they were there but its who u are. i really dont care.

but feel free to point mine out.

ps the other day dismissed all darksieds precrisis feats becuz u were embarrassed of the thugs beating down on old darkseid.

Mr Master
You saw the presence in Vertigo which was God. Elaine is now God of vertigo. And yet we still have the presence in control over all of DC including vertigo.

I see.

Grant morrison and mike carlin avatars suggest that the God of DC is the presence that we've never seen.

You sure that wasn't a goof?

this kind of goof?

Stan Lee ends up in Latveria (Dr Doom's country)

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/6458/s2fl1.th.jpg

Stan Lee bumps into Dr Doom:

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/4881/s3kz4.th.jpg
"I am displeased by the manner which I am portrayed in American Comic Books"

It becomes even more bizarre,

Stan Lee give Doom a copy of the FF movie: laughing out loud

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/5995/s4xk6.th.jpg

Stan Lee recounting stories of the Marvel Universe,

how their not real, and Dr Strange thought they were:

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8917/s5kp6.th.jpg

Spider wants to quit being a super-hero ... Stan Lee talks him out of it:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/302/s7pd3.th.jpg

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6387/s8hq7.th.jpg

The presence has creations, and all of his creations would be his children I suspect.

I see.

In Marvel,

God/Toaa's creations are just ideas and drawings on a piece of paper to them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I see.

You sure that wasn't a goof?

this kind of goof?

Stan Lee ends up in Latveria (Dr Doom's country)

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/6458/s2fl1.th.jpg

Stan Lee bumps into Dr Doom:

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/4881/s3kz4.th.jpg
"I am displeased by the manner which I am portrayed in American Comic Books"

It becomes even more bizarre,

Stan Lee give Doom a copy of the FF movie: laughing out loud

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/5995/s4xk6.th.jpg

Stan Lee recounting stories of the Marvel Universe,

how their not real, and Dr Strange thought they were:

http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8917/s5kp6.th.jpg

Spider wants to quit being a super-hero ... Stan Lee talks him out of it:

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/302/s7pd3.th.jpg

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6387/s8hq7.th.jpg

I see.

In Marvel,

God/Toaa's creations are just ideas and drawings on a piece of paper to them.

I'm sure it wasn't a goof as Grant morrison doesn't write goof stories. Also mxy to date, has never been able to be killed. So I'm almost positive Mike carlin actually banned him from death.

quanchi112
I'm sure it wasn't a goof as Grant morrison doesn't write goof stories. Also mxy to date, has never been able to be killed. So I'm almost positive Mike carlin actually banned him from death. almost positive but ive seen u wrong about something like this before. prove it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
almost positive but ive seen u wrong about something like this before. prove it.

Actually, most posters will tell, you , I'm rarely wrong. I just dont' have the correct stories sometimes. I get confused on the time line or something like that. But the instance remains in tact in my mind.

quanchi112
Actually, most posters will tell, you , I'm rarely wrong. I just dont' have the correct stories sometimes. I get confused on the time line or something like that. But the instance remains in tact in my mind. i dont go by what anyone else tells me. i have been around u enough to know u are wrong quite often in my opinion. so until u actually prove something i wont take ur word for it. no offense but someone like mr master always proves his points whether i agree or disagree he makes a case whereas u dont.

nvrbeenwthagirl
i dont go by what anyone else tells me. i have been around u enough to know u are wrong quite often in my opinion. so until u actually prove something i wont take ur word for it. no offense but someone like mr master always proves his points whether i agree or disagree he makes a case whereas u dont.

you said I'm wrong in your opinion. Well golleee. You do realize what your opinion means around these parts? LOL. Mr. Master proves his points. doesn't mean he's always correct. He just proves his points. being correct and being an eloquent debator don't always go hand in hand all of the time. learn the difference.

Mr Master
I'm sure it wasn't a goof as Grant morrison doesn't write goof stories.

Have you read "Here Comes Tomorrow?"

Written by Grant, and that's a huge goof crap story.

Anyway, imo,

once a fictional character starts meeting real World figures, the story becomes a goof.

The God/Toaa of FF#511, while representing real World Writers & Artists,
is still a character in Comics.

With a special status of course,
because God/Toaa of Marvel Comics, creates what read in Marvel Comics.

I've said this before,

God/Toaa are like comic book characters outside the conceptualization of comics.

Because the way Marvel defines them is as though
their writing and drawing what takes place on panel,
while existing on panel themselves.

(this is why we definitely know, it's a representation of the Writers & Artists)

Yet characters at the same time.

Also mxy to date, has never been able to be killed.
So I'm almost positive Mike carlin actually banned him from death.

Stan Lee appears in Comics too. (another example)

Stan Lee confronts Galactus:

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/7766/img004copyna0.th.jpg

If Carlin is the Presence, then Marvel has Three Supreme Beings,

God - TOAA - Stan Lee and oh wait,

I have an issue where the Impossible Man goes to Marvel studios and meets the entire staff.

Wow, too many Supreme Beings imo.

quanchi112
you said I'm wrong in your opinion. Well golleee. You do realize what your opinion means around these parts? LOL. Mr. Master proves his points. doesn't mean he's always correct. He just proves his points. being correct and being an eloquent debator don't always go hand in hand all of the time. learn the difference. i dont care about popular opinion becuz ur opinion isnt that highly esteemed esteemed either. i said sometims i may agree with him or not but at least he brings forth evidence whereas even if u are right u have said it takes months for someone else to prove ur case for u. thats the kind of debator i never want to be. no offense.

dont be lazy and try to prove ur case ull feel better.
i like helping you out becuz i know ur better than insulting people.

wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Have you read "Here Comes Tomorrow?"

Written by Grant, and that's a huge goof crap story.

Anyway, imo,

once a fictional character starts meeting real World figures, the story becomes a goof.

is still a character in Comics.

With a special status of course,
because God/Toaa of Marvel Comics, creates what read in Marvel Comics.

I've said this before,

God/Toaa are like comic book characters outside the conceptualization of comics.

Because the way Marvel defines them is as though
their writing and drawing what takes place on panel,
while existing on panel themselves.

(this is why we definitely know, it's a representation of the Writers & Artists)

Yet characters at the same time.

Stan Lee appears in Comics too.

Meeting Galactus:

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/7766/img004copyna0.th.jpg

If Carlin is the Presence, then Marvel has Three Supreme Beings,

God - TOAA - Stan Lee and oh wait,

I have an issue where the Impossible Man goes to Marvel studios and meets the entie staff.

Wow, too many Supreme Beings imo. What does the impossible man meeting the staff have to do with anything? Not a damned thing. On panel, mxy killed himself as in died, and then he met God, who was in the form of mike carlin, who banned him from death. Exactly what is your point about three supreme beings and what is the point about the impossible man. i don't see one. I see you just muggying up the debate with stuff that has no connection to what we are talking about, in some hopes of, demeaning the characters, or me? which is it?

quanchi112
What does the impossible man meeting the staff have to do with anything? Not a damned thing. On panel, mxy killed himself as in died, and then he met God, who was in the form of mike carlin, who banned him from death. Exactly what is your point about three supreme beings and what is the point about the impossible man. i don't see one. I see you just muggying up the debate with stuff that has no connection to what we are talking about, in some hopes of, demeaning the characters, or me? which is it? why do u always feel like ur being personally attacked? that isnt mr masters style and i bet the only time he acts that way is when someone insults him first.

Galan007

is still a character in Comics. The issue nvr is talking about isn't when Mxy met the real world staff...

It's when Mxy tried to "kill" himself, only to meet a fictional character (in the form of Carlin), whom Mxy referred to as the "Supreme Being".

This is no different then the F4 issue.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
The issue nvr is talking about isn't when Mxy met the real world staff...

It's when Mxy tried to "kill" himself, only to meet a fictional character (in the form of Carlin), whom Mxy referred to as the "Supreme Being".

This is no different then the F4 issue. i dont like when comics get this silly.

Mr Master
What does the impossible man meeting the staff have to do with anything?

To what you were saying?

Everything.

On panel, mxy killed himself as in died, and then he met God, who was in the form of mike carlin, who banned him from death.

You didn't explain this before.

That's more sensible.

Exactly what is your point about three supreme beings and what is the point about the impossible man. i don't see one.

Again,

I was making logic according to the mis or incomplete-information you giving me.

I see you just muggying up the debate with stuff that has no connection to what we are talking about,

It was completely connected to what you were saying.

Now that you've added that extra piece of info, it has become unrelated.

in some hopes of, demeaning the characters, or me? which is it?

You gonna start this nonsense?

We were actually debating like adults. Let's not go there.

Mr Master
The issue nvr is talking about isn't when Mxy met the real world staff...

This is no different then the F4 issue.

thumb up I just noticed Nvr's clarification.

Thanx brother G.

Galan007
thumb up I just noticed Nvr's clarification.

Thanx brother G. Woot! cool

Mr Master
Woot! cool

I have a question G.

Who is the guy eating Michael if the Calin-esk cat is the Presence?

Also,

why is the Presence related to comic book drawings?

Michael & Lucy his sons, Elaine, the Word, Spectre and whoever else.

Galan007
I have a question G.

Who is the guy eating Michael if the Calin-esk cat is the Presence?That's just how Spectre percieved the Presence in that issue.
Also,

Michael & Lucy his sons, Elaine, the Word, Spectre and whoever else. I don't really understand the question.

King Kandy
I have a question G.

Same guys... Supreme beings don't always need to have the same form.

Mr Master
That's just how Spectre percieved the Presence in that issue.

I see.

I don't really understand the question.

Doesn't the Presence have a family?

Like Michael & Luc his sons and so on.

The Carlin-esk cat looks like what the "old man" from FF#511 is,
a representation of the Writers, Artists, Editors whatever.

So, I'm just wondering if there's a difference between the Presence, and the Supreme Being.

Perhaps the Presence is what the Heart was in a way,
a manifestation of the true God's power.

The True God being the Carlin-esk cat,
that creates what takes place on Panel, like the old man from FF.

Jus sayin (I don't know the details so feel free to fill me in if gearing off road) smile

Juntai
I have a question G.

Also,

Michael & Lucy his sons, Elaine, the Word, Spectre and whoever else. The Presence merely "IS".
And what Corrigan/Spectre saw, that was his own perception. Heaven/Hell, and their experiences is unique to everyone.
And Spectre, like all things, is just a thought in the creators mind.

Galan007
Doesn't the Presence have a family?

Like Michael & Luc his sons and so on. I don't take him calling Luc/Mike his sons, too literally.

They were just his first creations, the term "sons" is just a more fitting term then "creations".
The Carlin-esk cat looks like what the "old man" from FF#511 is,
a representation of the Writers, Artists, Editors whatever.

So, I'm just wondering if there's a difference between the Presence, and the Supreme Being.

Perhaps the Presence is what the Heart was in a way,
a manifestation of the true God's power.

The True God being the Carlin-esk cat,
that creates what takes place on Panel, like the old man from FF.

Jus sayin (I don't know the details so feel free to fill me in if gearing off road) smile IMO,

They are one in the same, but described by two different words.

And seen differently by everyone. (As are ALL conceptual entities in DC.)

Mr Master
I don't take him calling Luc/Mike his sons, too literally.

They were just his first creations, the term "sons" is just a more fitting term then "creations".
IMO,

They are one in the same, but described by two different words.

And seen differently by everyone.

Thanx, I understand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.