mr freeze vs doc ock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
both freeze and octavious are both after the same chemical agent needed for their experiments both have broken into an oscorp facility where it is being stored and have ran into each other before recovering their prize. Alarms have been tripped and police will be showing up in force withing 30 mins not to mention one ticked off green goblin. So all that said who wins the fight, who escapes with the goods and who gets busted

masterbruce
doc ock takes it

he's fast enough to keep up with spiderman whereas freeze is kinda stiff and slow

lando005
i smell possible cross over team up potential with these two

Psyquis52
Mr. Freeze loses.

Muck101
Freeze beats ock in the initial confrontation, as he's vastly more ruthless and calculated, but is shortly thereafter taken out by Goblin. Ock is arrested.

lando005
Originally posted by Muck101
Freeze beats ock in the initial confrontation, as he's vastly more ruthless and calculated, but is shortly thereafter taken out by Goblin. Ock is arrested. i dont think freeze could take out ock

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Doc Ock wins.

SevenShackles
all depends on how far apart they are, yes Doc Ock has impressive reach but im sure Mr.Freeze FreezeGun can reach further. if he can get a good shot off he might get the advantage on a stunned/distracted Doc Ock. if now he gets tossed around and cracked open.

either way GreenGoblin drops by, bombs the crap out of the winner and leaves them half-dead for the cops to take away.

lando005
i think ock would get what he's after and flee with osborn hot on his trail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.