Lolzords!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Post your crazy varions of 'lol'. Do you have any good ones, or do they all suck?

rolling on floor laughing

Vinny Valentine
LthisthreadsucksL

Tattoo
Originally posted by JKozzy
Post your crazy varions of 'lol'. Do you have any good ones, or do they all suck?

Lrolling on floor laughingL

JKozzy
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
LthisthreadsucksL And you'd know of quality threads.. how? "Post every time you masturbate" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Punkyhermy
lolz.

no expression

Kelly_Bean
LthisthreadsucksL
vin

Mr. Bacon
i dont use anyw really, but lol lawlz etc...

Vinny Valentine
And you'd know of quality threads.. how? "Post every time you masturbate" roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well, all my threads with over 1000 - 10000 posts says I'm pretty smart at grabbing peoples attention and giving people what they want... Unlike your threads with all under 50 posts pretty much vin

Mr. Bacon
you researched haha no expression

=Tired Hiker=
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/VaTHU.jpg

JKozzy
Oh noes... you got me beat right there. Damn. Let me bend over and you can spank me, I'm so sorry Mr. VV.

Vinny Valentine
Oh noes... you got me beat right there. Damn. Let me bend over and you can spank me, I'm so sorry Mr. VV.

.... Are you hot? Because I might like it then.

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/VaTHU.jpg Is that Kram3r?Originally posted by JKozzy
And you'd know of quality threads.. how? "Post every time you masturbate" roll eyes (sarcastic) LpwntL

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
Is that Kram3r? LpwntL

I think you missed the :

Well, all my threads with over 1000 - 10000 posts says I'm pretty smart at grabbing peoples attention and giving people what they want... Unlike your threads with all under 50 posts pretty much vin

Strangelove
How many posts a thread has does not determine whether the thread is good or not. Look at the millionth post thread

Reverend Axel
I think you missed the : IMO, it doesn't matter how many posts you get in a thread. Because threads I have known can go off topic within a flash. Giving it more posts, though not keeping it on the original topic. Therefore, your argument is invalid. IMO. IMO.

JKozzy
Damn, I've even got Tired Hiker against me. Give me another chance man, it's been awhile! laughing out loud

JKozzy
Originally posted by Strangelove
How many posts a thread has does not determine whether the thread is good or not. Look at the millionth post thread Some high class sh*t there! wink

Vinny Valentine
IMO, it doesn't matter how many posts you get in a thread. Because threads I have known can go off topic within a flash. Giving it more posts, though not keeping it on the original topic. Therefore, your argument is invalid. IMO. IMO.

You use like... all my threads alot ermm

Some high class sh*t there! wink

No that's some strangle shit 131

Reverend Axel
You use like... all my threads alot ermm Yeah, you got me there. I don't remember saying I didn't. And I still fail to realize what this has to do with anything. IMO

Strangelove
You use like... all my threads alot ermm That's not the point. The point is that the number of posts that a thread has doesn't make it any better than another thread.

I'm sorry, buddy, but you're wrong.

Reverend Axel
Yeah, you got me there. I don't remember saying I didn't. And I still fail to realize what this has to do with anything. IMO Originally posted by Strangelove
That's not the point. The point is that the number of posts that a thread has doesn't make it any better than another thread.

I'm sorry, buddy, but you're wrong. Good god, is there an echo in here?

Vinny Valentine
That's not the point. The point is that the number of posts that a thread has doesn't make it any better than another thread.

I'm sorry, buddy, but you're wrong.

Wasn't talking to you ermm

And yes, it still does in a sense.

Btu seriously, this thread still fails.. You even should realize that no expression

Bardock42

Yeah, like Britney Spears and Big Brother.

You are out there man.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, like Britney Spears and Big Brother.

You are out there man.

Speaking of Bigbrother.. It's on right now.

=Tired Hiker=
Damn, I've even got Tired Hiker against me. Give me another chance man, it's been awhile! laughing out loud

No, I dig you man, that was just my way of saying 'lol'. laughing

Strangelove
Wasn't talking to you ermm

And yes, it still does in a sense.

Btu seriously, this thread still fails.. You even should realize that no expression I wasn't saying that this thread was good; quite the contrary, I also think it sucks. But when you brought the number of posts into the discussion, you became wrong.

Vinny Valentine
I wasn't saying that this thread was good; quite the contrary, I also think it sucks. But when you brought the number of posts into the discussion, you became wrong.

No, I became wrong in a sense I admit... But Post count still has meaning on the thread value in certain aspects.

=Tired Hiker=
Is that Kram3r?

No, that's Valhru, or whatever.

Bardock42
I wasn't saying that this thread was good; quite the contrary, I also think it sucks. But when you brought the number of posts into the discussion, you became wrong. I actually don't think he is wrong.

At most it would be an invalid argument. It wouldn't make him wrong per se.

Tattoo
No, I became wrong in a sense I admit... But Post count still has meaning on the thread value in certain aspects.

But the intended topic does not always make a thread great, this is the point.

=Tired Hiker=
I have gas.

Strangelove
No, I became wrong in a sense I admit... But Post count still has meaning on the thread value in certain aspects. The ability of a thread to get attention neither adds nor detracts any value from a thread.

A really good thread made at like 6 in the morning will get very few posts and eventually die. A decent thread made at about 4 in the afternoon can get over 100 posts in a day. Is the second thread better than the first? No.Originally posted by Bardock42
I actually don't think he is wrong.

At most it would be an invalid argument. It wouldn't make him wrong per se. True. My bad.

JKozzy
See! This was my secret plan all along. Now the thread has a meaningful discussion and debate going on. It wasn't a waste after all. stick out tongue Carry on!

And TH, I'm so sorry about your gas sad

=Tired Hiker=
I must say, this thread is getting better. hmm

Vinny Valentine
The ability of a thread to get attention neither adds nor detracts any value from a thread.

A really good thread made at like 6 in the morning will get very few posts and eventually die. A decent thread made at about 4 in the afternoon can get over 100 posts in a day. Is the second thread better than the first? No. True. My bad.

It's all biased to whether or not a thread is good or not... It differs from each person.. But the main point he was saying was my threads idea's sucked.... Because I said this sucked...

Threads made a 4am in the morning can last to the next day and longer too if it's good... I've made them at that time and they've gone on much longer then that ermm Timezones differ and such...

I still feel thread post count can value to whether it's a good thread... In a sense it's good that people are interested enough to continue going there... You ... know what I mean?

Scythe
You're all nuts...

=Tired Hiker=
This thread belongs in the GDF.

Reverend Axel
No, that's Valhru, or whatever. That kid didn't like me for some reason.

=Tired Hiker=
Where has that kid been? He like disappeared or something.

Bardock42
It's all biased to whether or not a thread is good or not... It differs from each person.. But the main point he was saying was my threads idea's sucked.... Because I said this sucked...

Threads made a 4am in the morning can last to the next day and longer too if it's good... I've made them at that time and they've gone on much longer then that ermm Timezones differ and such...

I still feel thread post count can value to whether it's a good thread... In a sense it's good that people are interested enough to continue going there... You ... know what I mean?

Though, popular doesn't equal good if there is such a thing.

To me a meaningful thread that inspires discussion within a few actually interested and knowledgeable people for a few pages is more valuable and in a way better than lots of the threads you made that are able to get people to visit again, but don't really create any valuable discourse and consists mainly of pretty bad ambiguous flirting and different or even worse the same smilies posted repeatedly.

But that's just me.

Strangelove

I still feel thread post count can value to whether it's a good thread... In a sense it's good that people are interested enough to continue going there... You ... know what I mean? Yes, I know what you mean, but I disagree.

Reverend Axel
Where has that kid been? He like disappeared or something. He joined the "I hate Rev club".

I hope he's the only member.

I start to wonder how many people actually hate me.

=Tired Hiker=
I don't think I hate you. Sometimes I forget that I got into it with someone and I'll totally get along with them and then I'll be like . . . oh wait, this person is supposed to be my enemy . . . .

Vinny Valentine
Though, popular doesn't equal good if there is such a thing.

To me a meaningful thread that inspires discussion within a few actually interested and knowledgeable people for a few pages is more valuable and in a way better than lots of the threads you made that are able to get people to visit again, but don't really create any valuable discourse and consists mainly of pretty bad ambiguous flirting and different or even worse the same smilies posted repeatedly.

But that's just me. Originally posted by Strangelove
Yes, I know what you mean, but I disagree.

My First post that started this was opinionated..

"posts says I'm pretty smart at grabbing peoples attention and giving people what they want"

I didn't even mention good laughing out loud

Mr. Bacon
this thread has the same number of posts and views ermm

Bardock42
My First post that started this was opinionated..

"posts says I'm pretty smart at grabbing peoples attention and giving people what they want"

I didn't even mention good laughing out loud I know, that was why I agreed with you up until there. Now I was replying to your latest post though, where you did actually mention good.

Vinny Valentine
I know, that was why I agreed with you up until there. Now I was replying to your latest post though, where you did actually mention good.

Just bad wording on my part nosweat

S_D_J
C'mon guys, give the Kozman a break

can you see he's changed avi and sig after a long time big grin

*goes to the masterbation log*

TRH
lol

C. C. Cowgirl

I use 'Laughing out loud' smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.